My Sons Tutor: Choi San

By babygnani

[FINISHED] Wooyoungs son is failing miserably in math so he decides to hire a tutor. That tutor? His names Sa... More

ᵒⁿᵉ
ᵗʷᵒ
ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ
ᶠᵒᵘʳ
ᶠⁱᵛᵉ
ˢⁱˣ
ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿ
ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗ
ⁿⁱⁿᵉ
ᵗᵉⁿ
ᵗʷᵉˡᵛᵉ
ᵗʰⁱʳᵗᵉᵉⁿ
ᶠᵒᵘʳᵗᵉᵉⁿ
ᶠⁱᶠᵗᵉᵉⁿ
ˢⁱˣᵗᵉᵉⁿ
ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿᵗᵉᵉⁿ
ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗᵉᵉⁿ
ⁿⁱⁿᵉᵗᵉᵉⁿ
ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ
ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ᵒⁿᵉ
ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ᵗʷᵒ
ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ
ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ᶠᵒᵘʳ
ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ᶠⁱᵛᵉ
ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ˢⁱˣ
new book !

ᵉˡᵉᵛᵉⁿ

5.4K 264 194
By babygnani

☔︎︎

wooyoung

☔︎︎

After our teacher announced we could leave I walked off with San until Yeosang bumped in.

I could hear annoyance in Sans voice as he was talking to Yeosang. I really didn't care if he hung out with us I was just excited to eat.

"Where do you want to eat?" I said as my stomach rumbled. San directed his attention to me before looking around the big shopping center filled with small restaurants.

"How about there?" He said pointing at a sushi shop not to far from where we were standing.

"I don't like sushi I'm gonna go some where else." Yeosang said making a disgusted face before walking off. We both looked at eachother confusedly before heading to the restaurant.

After ordering what we wanted from the trolly of sushi we sat down at a table in the back of the restaurant.

The waitress had brought us our drinks we ordered as we sat and waited on the food.

"So, why were you talking to Hyuna?" San said looking down at his drink.

"She got into a fight with Hyojong, and I wanted to comfort her. Plus we use to be a thing in middle school so it was easy to comfort her." I said looking at the black haired male in front of me. His face seemed saddened and angered, but he managed to look up at me smiling softly.

"Oh... really?" He said sounding unamused with my statement. I shook off the thought of his saddened self as our food had arrived.

I smiled delightfully before pulling out the chopsticks provided and digging in.

"So when did you start going to this college?" I asked San as I had never seen him around.

"I moved from my old one to here over a year ago. I guess we just never saw eachother on campus..." He said plainly before putting a piece of sushi in his mouth.

"Ah, I never saw you either. I know all my friends know you. Maybe because of Yeo-" I was cut off as Hyuna approached us. San looked at her with a look that could kill. I could tell he didn't like her very much, I wonder why?

"Hey!" She said high pitched as she sat down right next to me.

"Hey, here have some of this!" I said picking up the chopsticks and giving her a bite of my food. San watched with an annoyed face as he cleared his throat causing me to turn to him.

"Wouldn't Hyojong be mad if he saw you getting fed by your ex...?" San said in a sour tone. She cocked her eyebrow before giggling.

"He doesn't care right now." She said before turning back to me. San bit his cheek before excusing him self to the bathroom.

*30 minutes later*

"San has been gone for a long time I should go look for him." I said to Hyuna as she smiled.

"Okay, good luck! I guess I'll go try to talk to Hyo bye!" She said leaving as well.

I walked through the whole mall turning my head at every black haired male I saw. He was no where to be found.

I ran into Yeosang and stopped him while he was eating.

"Have you seen San?" I said starting to worry.

"No why?" He said sounding confused.

"'Oh no reason." I said not trying to alarm his friend. I walked away from his table and continued my hunt.

"San! San! San!" I yelled kind of loud as the mall was packed and I didn't want to disturb anyone.

'This place is huge... I'll never find him.' I whined to myself looking all around me.

I decided to go to the bathroom near a small gift shop to catch my breath. I walked in and at the sink stood San.

The bathroom was surprisingly empty.

'Weird...' I mumbled to myself before walking over to San.

"San!" I said worried to death. I turned him towards me as his eyes seemed red.

"Are you okay?" I said as he looked at me not answering.

"No~" He giggled softly.

"Are you drunk?" I said shouting as he was out of his mind.

"Maybeeee~" He said dragging the 'e' like a child.

"San seriously? We have to leave soon!" I shouted at him in a dad way.

'I really am a dad, huh?' I said internally to myself. I disregarded the thought before smacking Sans cheeks lightly.

"Snap out of it!" I shouted still softly smacking his cheeks. I bit my fingernail unsure of how to sober him up.

"Stay here." I said in a dominant voice as I ran to the near by shop.

"Do you guys have... any... hangover medicine?" I said pausing as I was badly out of breath.

"Yes back th-" I jolted to the back before the woman could even finish her sentence. I knew I didn't have much time as the bus was leaving soon.

I dashed back to the bathroom to find San still in there. He was crouched with his back against a stall and his hand in his hair.

"Here take this." I said softly giving him the brown bottle. He looked at it confusedly before unscrewing the lid and downing liquid.

The drink took a few minutes to kick in, so I sat crouched down and sat next to him. He let out shaky breaths causing me to make a confused face.

"Are you crying?" I said unsure as San looked at me, and sure enough I was right. His little cheeks were tear stained and his eyes puffy. I didn't know why he was crying, but I was quick to comfort him.

"It's okay.." I said slowly and softly as I pulled him into my embrace. We sat that way for a few minutes. Our breaths synced and soft.

The medicine should've kicked in by now so I got up.

"Here." I said giving him my hand to stand up. He took it and got up aswell.

"Thanks Woo." He said quietly before grabbing a tissue off the counter and blowing his nose.

"Your welcome San." I said smiling softly as I admired his features.

"Come on it's almost time to go.." I said pouting at his vulnerable state.

a:n
is this sucky..? yes.
some how this was a 1000 words it's literally everywhere. someone come teach me how to write SJDJSJF.

also everyone thanks for 1k reads i'm beyond grateful!! please stay healthy :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.6K 1.7K 28
[COMPLETED] Jung Wooyoung was a smart yet cocky college student, studying computer science at the Seoul National University. Choi San was a rich law...
276K 5.4K 16
"more than friends..." "best friends?" "ugh, you're clueless..." ateez oneshots ~~~ bxb ships - lowercase intended - :) ♡ just a oneshot book of atee...
1.1M 66.8K 90
{COMPLETE} if there's something i've learnt from a million mistakes, you're the one that i want at the end of the day. seongjoong au where seonghwa...
172K 6.7K 23
Park Seonghwa shows off his tough exterior until his "embarrassing" secret is discovered. Maybe he really is more fragile than he seems... (Seonghwa...