My One and Only bully (zeyuff...

Von foxheaven

this is my first book haha Sorry for any mistakes in the story because english is not my first language Hope... Mehr

chapter 1
a/n facts
speech (pilipino)
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Announcement
chapter 6
announcement again
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Thank you so much
chapter 15
chapter 16 [finale]
not the extra chapter
Extra Chapter
Gacha Edit
New Book
my ugly art

chapter 7

458 13 1
Von foxheaven

(Omg im so so sorry if i didnt updated recently but now i will try to update more often. And i hope you are safe with your family because theres COVID-19 and if no one said you this today im just gonna say you look wonderful inside and outside wo ai ni. Now in the story hope you enjoy)

Y/n POV
Okay so i wake up besides zeyu and i didnt expect that HESCUTEWHENHEISSLEEPING.......ehem so i went to the bathroom to do my morning routine and i wear a black hoodie,black jeans and a white rubber shoes.

And because im hungry i ordered(your favorite food and drink)and i ordered zeyu's favorite food and drink.

Few minutes later
Our order arrived and so i woke zeyu. And i didnt expect this to happen......he pulled me in the bed causing me to fall in zeyu's chest

And so to prevent this to happen i pulled zeyu so he wakes up and i pulled myself away from him  ma gawd wat is happening to meh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Few hours passed

Its so boring here so i decided to contact my friends. That will make my boringness go away because they are so fun to hangout with.......

Zeyu POV
Who is she talking to? Im a little bit curious. Hmm..maybe shes talkimg to her mom or maybe her friends or her boyfrie-what?! No!!!!your her future boyfriend zeyu snap out of it .huh fine i aint caring about that......

"Ummm.......z-zeyu?". A voice suddenly approach me......

T.B.C
Okay hey guys sorry for not posting very often all i can say is.....please continue to suppport me

Vote
Follow
Comment

I will really appreciate it okay bye......

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
173K 3.6K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...