Nymphet guide🌸

By promiscuous_gurl22

A little guide on the nymphet style😉 More

What is a nymphet??
Types of nymphets
Classic Nymphet🍒❤️
Girly nymphet👙
Angelic nymphet😇
School girl Nymphet
Grunge nymphet🔮
Goth nymphet
Tomboy nymphet🧢
Nymphet movies
Nymphet songs
Safety
More nymphet types
Hippie nymphet
Futuristic nymphet
Promiscuous nymph
Kawaii nymphet
Faunlets🥰
Nymphet rooms
Back to school outfits
Back to school outfits (faunlet edition)
Nymphet icons
Nail inspo
Halloween costumes🎃
Halloween costumes (faunlet edition)
Nymphet movies pt 2
All Black lives Matter✊🏿
Happy pride🏳️‍🌈
We gotta talk
Heyyyy

Numphet movies pt 3

1.1K 28 2
By promiscuous_gurl22

Fish Tank (2009)

Mia is a rebellious teenager on the verge of being kicked out of school. Her hard-partying mother, Joanne, neglects Mia's welfare in favor of her own, and her younger sister hangs out with a much older crowd. Sparks fly between Mia and Connor , Joanne's new boyfriend, and he encourages Mia to pursue her interest in dance. As the boundaries of the relationships become blurred, Mia and Joanne compete for Connor's affection.

Towelhead (2008)

*deals with issues of rape
At age 13, Jasira lives with her mother,gale, in upstate New York, but is then sent to live with her rigid, emotionally distant Lebanese father, Rifat , in Houston. Jasira, who is struggling with her emerging sexuality, finds herself subjected to the taunts of racist schoolmates, the sexual advances of her new boyfriend, Thomas, and the inappropriate yet titillating attentions of handsome, married neighbor Mr. Vuoso

Spring Breakers (2012)

*deals with drugs
*on Netflix
College students Candy, Faith, Brit and Cotty are short of the cash they need for a spring-break trip, so they rob a diner and head down to Florida. However, the police soon break up the party and arrest them. The curvaceous quartet are unexpectedly bailed out by a drug dealer and aspiring rap artist named Alien. Soon after, three of the four gal pals decide to join Alien in a life of crime

Blue is the warmest color (2013)

A French teen forms a deep emotional and sexual connection with an older art student she met in a lesbian bar.

An Education  (2009)

Despite her sheltered upbringing, Jenny is a teen with a bright future; she's smart, pretty, and has aspirations of attending Oxford University. When David, a charming but much older suitor, motors into her life in a shiny automobile, Jenny gets a taste of adult life that she won't soon forget.

Ghost world (2001)

The story of neo-cool Enid and Rebecca who, faced with graduation from high school, take a hard look at the world they wryly observe and decide what they really want. When Enid takes an interest in the offbeat Seymour and Rebecca focuses her attention on their mutual romantic fixation Josh, the girls' friendship is forever changed.

Palo Alto (2013)

lack of parental guidance encourages teens in an affluent California town to rebel with substance abuse and casual sex.

Taxi Driver (1976)

Suffering from insomnia, disturbed loner Travis Bickle takes a job as a New York City cabbie, haunting the streets nightly, growing increasingly detached from reality as he dreams of cleaning up the filthy city. When Travis meets pretty campaign worker Betsy,he becomes obsessed with the idea of saving the world, first plotting to assassinate a presidential candidate, then directing his attentions toward rescuing 12-year-old prostitute Iris.

Daisies (1966)

Two teenage girls decide that since the world is spoiled, they will be spoiled too. They embark on a series of destructive pranks to rebel against a materialistic society.

Juno (2007)

precocious teen Juno MacGuff becomes pregnant, she chooses a failed rock star and his wife to adopt her unborn child. Complications occur when Mark, the prospective father, begins viewing Juno as more than just the mother of his future child, putting both his marriage and the adoption in jeopardy.

Whip it (2009)

Bliss Cavendar lives in small-town Texas and yearns to break free of her mother's world of beauty pageants and conformity. She sees her chance when she meets the Hurl Scouts, a roller-derby team; she tries out for the team and wins a slot, lying to her parents about her new hobby. Bliss finds friendship and freedom with her teammates, but a conflict between a championship game and the Bluebonnet beauty pageant threatens to spill her secret.
*i know this movie probably doesn't fit the nymphet aesthetic but this is one of my favorite movies and I thought I'd just share it with you guys❤️

Coyote Ugly (2000)

Graced with a velvet voice, 21-year-old Violet Sanford heads to New York to pursue her dream of becoming a songwriter only to find her aspirations sidelined by the accolades and notoriety she receives at her "day" job as a barmaid at Coyote Ugly. The "Coyotes" as they are affectionately called tantalize customers and the media alike with their outrageous antics, making Coyote Ugly the watering hole for guys on the prowl.
*another movie that probably doesn't fit the nymphet aesthetic but its another movie that I love and think you guys would like it too if you haven't seen it yet❤️

Edward ScissorHands (1996)

A scientist builds an animated human being -- the gentle Edward The scientist dies before he can finish assembling Edward, though, leaving the young man with a freakish appearance accentuated by the scissor blades he has instead of hands. Loving suburban saleswoman Peg discovers Edward and takes him home, where he falls for Peg's teen daughter. However, despite his kindness and artistic talent, Edward's hands make him an outcast.

JawBreaker (1999)

When an exclusive clique of teenage socialites accidentally murders their best friend, Liz, on the morning of her birthday, the three girls responsible -- Courtney, Julie and Marcie -- conspire to hide the truth. As the trio make over nerdy reject Fern Mayo and groom her to take Liz's place, crack police Detective Vera Cruz launches an investigation that will turn Reagan High School upside down.

Hard Candy (2005)

Hayley's a smart, charming teenage girl. Jeff's a handsome, smooth fashion photographer. An Internet chat, a coffee shop meet-up, an impromptu fashion shoot back at Jeff's place. Jeff thinks it's his lucky night. He's in for a surprise.

*******************************************
hope y'all are doing well and are healthy here are some more movies you could watch,some of these movies deal with things like drugs and rape if these trigger you please don't watch them
Also make sure you are practicing social distancing please
And also do y'all like online school better or actually going to school

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 438 44
What the title said. You are a Worker Drone BTW Slow Updates because My motivation is dying.
24.3K 5.3K 34
OPEN! Join a community of passionate readers, where the love of literature meets a welcoming and professional atmosphere.
223K 4K 26
"Once upon a time there was a happy little girl... then she grew up and turned into a monster." •••••••••• Calista and Iris are 16 years old. They we...
44K 2.9K 32
သူငယ်ချင်းသဘောကျမိနေသော ဆရာမကိုအား ချစ်မိသွားချိန်၌။ အကြင်နာခွန်း × ပန်းခက်ဝါ