Shooting for Her Heart

By musicrider

Kurosaki (F/n) is a very kind girl that everyone knew well. Being able to be part of the generation of Miracl... More

shoot 1
shoot 2
shoot 3
shoot 4
shoot 5
Shoot 6
shoot 7
shoot 8
Shoot 9
shoot 10
shoot 11
shoot 12
shoot 13
shoot 14
shoot 15
shoot 16
shoot 17
shoot 18
shoot 19
shoot 20
shoot 21
I'm sorry
shoot 22
shoot 23
shoot 24
shoot 25
shoot 26
shoot 27
shoot 28
shoot 29
shoot 29.5
shoot 30
shoot 31
shoot 32
shoot 33
shoot special Halloween edition
shoot 34
shoot 35
shoot 36
shoot 37
shoot 38
shoot 39
shoot 40
shoot 41
shoot 43
shoot 44
shoot 45
shoot 46
shoot 47
shoot 48
shoot 49
shoot 50
shoot 51
shoot 52
shoot 53
shoot 54
shoot 55
shoot 56
shoot 57
shoot 58
shoot 59
shoot 60
shoot 61
shoot 62
shoot 63
shoot 64
special chapter
shoot 65
shoot 66
special charter part 1
special chapter part 2
shoot 67
shoot tip off 67.5
shoot 68
shoot 69
shoot tip off 69.5
shoot 70
shoot 71
author note
shoot 72
shoot special: Kagami special
shoot 73
shoot 73.5
shoot 74
shoot 75
shoot 76
shoot 77
shoot tip off 77.5
shoot 78
shoot special: a winter wonderland
shoot 79
shoot 80
shoot 81
shoot 82
Shoot 83
shoot 84
shoot 85
shoot 86
shoot 87
shoot 88
shoot 89
shoot 90
shoot special: summer help
shoot 91
shoot 92
shoot 93
shoot 94
shoot 95
authors note
shoot special: Akashi special
shoot special: Midorima special
author note
shoot special: Kagami special
author note

shoot 42

2.5K 69 5
By musicrider

Time skip: the next day

Your POV

I looked at my alarm clock and saw it was time to get ready for school, but I felt really tired and warm. I felt like I was hit by a ton of bricks but I had to attend school and make up for all those missing days.

"Why must school be so hard on us... it's not like we use this knowledge after graduation." I get up and changed into my school uniform and get ready to make our breakfast and lunch. As well the lunch I promise the guys I would make if they won.

I didn't waste any time and started multitasking on cooking. Since there be many of us I decided to use two large bento boxes since I know one of us eats a lot. I was so focused on cooking that I didn't notice the barking until I stopped and looked down. It was a puppy and not just any puppy a Serbian husky puppy.

"Ahhhhh! You're so cute and fluffy! Oh, where did you come you adorable little cutie!" I said as I had placed everything down just to hug him.

"Uh, I found him when we left the restaurant. Is it alright to keep him?" Tetsu said as I hug the puppy some more that he began to lick my face.

"He can stay as long as we train him properly," I said as he smiled.

"Alright, I should finish up making our lunch and have breakfast ready. What would like Tetsu?"

"Maybe something simple," he said as I smiled.

"Alright go finish getting ready." He nodded as the puppy sat and stared at me I gave him some meat for the time being so he could have something in his stomach.

"Don't worry little guy you're in good hands now," I said as he barked almost like he was agreeing.

"Oh your so cute."

Time skip

Kagami POV

After some long hours sitting in class and taking some tests. I notice that shorty has a large bag today but when I asked she said it was nothing.

"Alright class is dismissed," the teacher said as everyone bowed towards him.

"Hey, Tetsu gather everyone at the gym so we can eat lunch, okay? You too Kagami at least help carry the food." She said as she grabs the bag but it seems she was having some trouble holding it but the way her arms were shaking.

"Are you alright?" She nodded saying it just the side effects which I didn't know what that meant.

"Let's go okay?" She said as grab the bag.

"You don't seem like your at your best so let me help you at least." She smiled and walked beside me.

"Thank you, Kagami."

Your POV

As everyone got to the gym I had the bento box ready for them. They all seem surprised about the amount of food I've had prepared already.

"Everyone as promise I would make you lunch if you win against Seiho. So dig in and Kagami here's yours I hope that enough to keep you full." I said as he opens the bento box of his.

"Woah! That's your lunch Kagami your so lucky." Koganei senpai said a bit jealous.

"There's some napkins here too if you need some." I began to spread the boxes open and everyone was surprised about the food.

"Let me know what you guys think about the food. That way I can know what I work on perfecting the taste." They were all still in amazement at how much food I had made that I took the chance to grab Tetsu and mine.

"Tetsu here's ours sorry I placed it here to minimize the number of boxes but I still went overboard." He smiled and thanked me for the food.

"Well everyone dig in before it gets cold." They all thanked me and one by one they began to eat.

"I'll say it once and I'll say it again this by far the best food I have ever eaten." Koganei senpai said as he took another bite of one of the many dishes I placed.

"I agree whoever taught you must be a great teacher." Izuki senpai said as I blush.

"Well I still have a long way to go, but there's also something I need to tell you guys. I have been trying to make sure no one would notice it, but it seems that even if I hide it will affect the team. So I want to make sure you guys knew about this." They looked curious about what I was going to say.

"The perfect copy that I have has some side effects if I ever use it for long periods," I said as they seem worried about this announcement.

"Side effects? What kind?" Coach asked as I looked down.

"After I reach my limit I won't be strong enough to make at least pass. The effect makes me weaker and since I overdid it against two kings it's taking me longer to recover." I said as they looked a bit sad to me.

"Not only that if she gets sick she won't be able to do much. That's why she's trying to make up for all those missing days. In case she gets sick she won't be left behind." Tetsu said as I sigh.

"Why didn't either of you tell us about this?" Kagami asked as we looked at each other.

"I asked Tetsu to not say anything about it, so don't blame him for not telling you. The reason I didn't tell you guys immediately was because I didn't want to be seen weak to any of you."

"So do all the members of the generation of miracles know about this?" Coach asks as I shook my head.

"Only two people, other than Tetsu, know about this... Shintaro and my ex-boyfriend." I said as they looked at each other and nodded.

"Well until your at 100% your excuse from practice. We need you at your best plus if you get sick you need to stay home and rest. If what your say is true you won't be much help on the court." Coach said as I looked at them surprised about their decision.

"Not to be disrespectful to you guys but are you sure?" I asked as they all smiled.

"Hey come on have some faith your senpais," Hyuga said while I smiled.

"Plus this will show us what we can improve on the court," Izuki said as they all smiled.

"I see, well... I try to recover as fast as possible so do your best everyone." I said with a smile as everyone nodded and gave a thumbs up.

"By the looks of your charts, you seem to be having trouble carrying your own weight." Coach said as I blush.

"So in other words you're calling me fat..." I said plainly as I could feel a dark shadow over me.

"No that's not it at all, it just means you're not strong enough to be walking around. So try to rest as much as possible and drink as many vitamins as you can." She said as I looked at them and went back to my dark corner.

"So I'm pathetic and weak that makes me feel even more useless," I said as the shadow grew even more.

"Um, coach I think if say something else she won't recover mentally either," Tetsu said as I felt even worse from what Tetsu said.

'Geez, thanks Tetsu now I feel like an idiot too.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 58 19
KNB X OC (but also a self insert, you can self insert yourself in the position of the OC, if that's what you like.) Amethyst Azalea. Hard working, in...
41.7K 1.2K 20
There were 6 legends in the basketball world. The only 5 members of the Generation of Miracles and their genius Manager, Momoi Satsuki. They were an...
21.6K 741 11
THERE ARE FRIENDS. THERE IS FAMILY. AND THERE ARE FRIENDS WHO BECOME FAMILY. Shirosaki Ichiro is a basketball addict. Born in America, he dreams of...
20.8K 402 10
After Kagami landed in America and got settled in, there were news about a new group of basketball players that just moved in. Not many players have...