Forever My Mate (ManxBoy) 18+

By CaliPalms

Tanner Hunter, The cruelest dominant werewolf known to man was summoned by his father to stakeout the enemy'... More

Meet The Characters
Prologue
Chapter One - Captive
Chapter Two - Little Pup
Chapter Four - Someone's Eager..
Chapter Five - Buttercup
Chapter Six - Pushing Me To My Limits
Chapter Seven - His Alpha, Discourteous
Chapter Eight - Caught Red Handed
Chapter Nine - His Sub, Attentive
Chapter Ten - A Problem Ensues
Chapter Eleven - Forgive And Forget
Chapter Twelve - Rogue Wolf?
Chapter Thirteen - Uninvited Guest
Chapter Fourteen - His Beta, Awkward
Chapter Fifteen - Spill The Beans
Chapter Sixteen - Bubble Bath Time
Chapter Seventeen - Practice Makes Perfect
Chapter Eighteen - Road Trip
Chapter Nineteen - The Seperation
Chapter Twenty - The Wolf Is Out Of The Bag

Chapter Three - Where Do I Go From Here?

21.4K 620 118
By CaliPalms

*WARNING: CONTAINS NONCONSENSUAL ACTS! I DO NOT CONDONE THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR. HOWEVER, IT IS PART OF THE STORY! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK*

————————————————————

L A N C E

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I bursted out yelling as I gained consciousness. I realized my innocence had been violated by this big piece of turd on top of me. With all my strength I pushed the giant idiot off of me.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING AND WHERE AM I?" I asked. My face started to heat up as I scanned my perpetrator. He was massively built. Defined muscles and a diamond cut jawline. Frustrated with no response coming. I took hold of this idiot's shirt and fisted it. Look at my tiny ass of a twink standing up to an alpha.

My ears flickered as I heard a low and intense growl stirring. My eyes went up and suddenly my grip that I had on this big boy loosen and I froze. What's happening to me? Why couldn't I move?.

"Let go..." a deep voice ordered.

With no way of moving how the fuck can I let go? Answer me that you big idiot.

"I-I can't...I'm stuck..." I muttered.

I suddenly felt the stranger grasped my hand and pulled it away. My hands still in the same up right position. Why couldn't I still move?.

"You may move," He ordered.

I then felt my body soften and had the ability to move.

Did this asshole give me another alpha order?. What a dickhead!.

"What do you want from me," I asked in clenched teeth.

"Now now pup, that really isn't a way to talk to your alpha now is it?" the dickhead said. I huffed in annoyance.

"You're not my alpha."

"Well it does seem as if I am your alpha because of the order I placed on you a moment ago in which you quickly reacted to," he said.

"That doesn't mean anything!" I yelled.

"Don't worry pup ! You'll give in soon," he chuckled.

The man ruffled my hair and booped my little nose.

WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE TOUCHING MY HAIR !

"STOP TOUCHING MY HAIR!" I yelled.

The man then took a second to look at me and smirked. Suddenly I felt a hot breath near my neck and then it happened.

*L I C K*

My body trembled in delight not knowing why my body reacted that way nor do I want to know. My breathing started to quicken as the stranger continued his attack on my bare neck. My submissiveness is now surfacing and I couldn't help myself but baring my neck to this man.

He nipped at my neck which made me wince. My body started to relax and I for some odd reason I had no purpose of fighting. This honestly felt good. Huge hands were then placed softly on either side of my waist.

"Ahh—ugh," I grunted.

My face was surely red at the moment and I had no way of hiding. My arms slowly went up his sides.

"I'm Tanner, the soon to be alpha of the Silver Lake Pack," he voiced.

Silver lake? You mean the same Silver Lake Pack that terrorized my own for centuries?. I'm currently in dangerous water right now and I have to find a way out of it. There's only one thing I can do.

*POW*

I punched the man's face and hopped off of his bed. Heading to the door of the room I bolted out and tried to find a way to escape. This wasn't good! I'm in enemy's territory and not just that I was on the same bed with the son of its ALPHA!.

Taking a turn I reached a door with bright lights leaking from its window.

That must be freedom!

"Yes! There's a door that leads outside," I said to myself.

As I turned the knob I suddenly felt the familiar sensation. I was frozen again.

"Hold," a voice said from behind.

Unable to move I couldn't turn to see who was there. All I heard were foot steps coming closer as I stood in fear.

This is it... I'm done for...

"Where do you think you're going pup..." A voice trailed off giving me shivers once more. Hands then made their way up the sides of me and I soon felt my body rise in the air. My body was again on top of broad shoulders.

"You shouldn't have done that..."

As I was frozen on top of his shoulders all I saw were the hard wood flooring moving along as he carried me to who knows where.

"Now you will be punished," he said.

The man I believe was named Tanner placed me back onto the bed then went back to the door to shut it close and had it in lock. I could only express my level of fear with the erratic movements of my eyes rolling around and tears slowly falling down my cheeks.

I was still frozen, I had no way of getting out of this. What Tanner did next was something I wouldn't forget until the day I die. My clothes were taken off by his skillfully moved fingers. I was left bare naked on a bed with my arch enemy, the only person in a room with me. This isn't good! Where's my father when I need him.

"Now relax," a voice ordered.

"If you even move another muscle or punch me like earlier you will regret it."

I took a moment and pondered off. If I fight back I'll be dead but if I play his game I for sure will survive this and even have the slightest chance to escape. While I was trying to mentally picture a plan I wasn't paying too much attention because soon I felt pressure on my lower region.

* L I C K *

There it was again. The licks that's been giving me pure ecstasy. I looked down and saw Tanner's head between my spread legs with his hot breath dangerously close to my puckered virgin hole. Tanner again licks the inside of my thigh while riding it up to my hole. He lapped it softly.

My body shivered even more. Why wasn't I trying to kick him off again , why did this feel so good?! I don't understand! I could feel my dick slowly harden. My whole body was getting an overflow of feelings and I couldn't stop nor do I want it to stop.

"Now tell me pup...what's your name?" He asked softly. I picked up my head and replied.

"L-lance..." I muttered.

Tanner only grunted and suddenly stuck his large tongue into my hole. I whimpered from the sudden intrusion. I never had anything enter me before I didn't want it to stop.

"Mmmm... pup your hole is so fucking tight and small I can't wait to sink my huge dick in you..."

"W-what..?" were the only thing I could say as he continued to tongue fuck me.

My hands snaked it's way up and on top of his head while I spread  my legs ever wider. Tanner proceeded to pick my lower body up while I arched my back as he went deeper and deeper into me with his wet tongue. All I heard were his slurping and sucking sounds. This was honestly heaven.

After what seemed like hours I felt a heat in my stomach churning and realized I was going to cum. Squirts after squirts I was shooting hot cum all over myself as Tanner continued to eat me out. After I was done Tanner placed me back down softly on the bed. I looked up to see a sweaty but satisfied man because all I saw was him smirking at me. That BITCH.

* Knock Knock *

Tanner turned his head towards the sound and got off the bed and placed a blanket on top of me. He then walked towards the door and cracked it open.

"What is it? I'm busy in here," He said to whom ever was on the other side of the door.

"They're here," someone said.

"Excellent, make sure to keep the guards in position just in case," Tanner ordered.

Tanner then closed the door and turned back around to face me. He had a evil and menacing look on him now. As he got closer his grin grew wider and I felt a sudden rush of fear.

"Now pup be a good boy and stay in bed."

My body tense once more and I couldn't move. This fucking bigot did an alpha order on me again! How was this possible he said he was the SOON TO BE ALPHA?! How was it possible for him to do this to me!

There's only one explanation... he's my mate

NO..

"I'll be back in a jiffy," he said as he walked out and closed the door from behind.

I tried to resist the order that was placed on me but it was no use. The only way an order can be broken is if the one who placed it is dead or mentally lifted the order themselves. But obviously the big idiot wasn't here and he's not dead so I'm fucking doomed!. I have to get out of here and get back to my pack!.

Tears started to roll down my cheeks as I lay here frozen not knowing what to do. After minutes of crying and trying to break free, I gave up and suddenly felt my eyes get heavy and soon I drifted off to sleep not realizing the countless dangers that lies ahead of me. Oh boy... where do I go from here?..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLEASE VOTE & FOLLOW ME!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 0 50
The Badger Series (Book 22) Can be a stand alone. Warning: BoyxBoy Valentin Badger is weak, but he's good at acting like he's confident, and he doe...
262K 11K 36
Born into Shattered Moon pack, a pack most famous for the way they treat their Omegas. Locking them up, and putting shackles on them. Cassiel Jones w...
1.8K 9 50
The Badger Series (Book 20) Can be a stand alone. Warning: BoyxBoy Andrew Badger is a young werewolf who doesn't feel any pain, but he doesn't mind i...
97.7K 2.7K 51
The Badger Series (Book 10) Can be a stand alone. Warning: BoyxBoy Hugh Badger has a crash on his younger brother, and he really hopes that his bro...