The Mafia's Surrogate (ON HOL...

By Adwitiya_Bagchi

【Highest Rank】 #2 in Love out of 1.84M stories, on 12th April 2019 #1 in Surrogate on 2nd November 2018 #... More

And here it begins!!
Acknowledgement
Characters and Cast
Chapter 0 βœ”οΈ
Chapter 1 βœ”οΈ
Chapter 2 βœ”οΈ
Chapter 3 βœ”οΈ
Chapter 4 βœ”οΈ
Chapter 5 βœ”οΈ
Chapter 6 βœ”οΈ
Chapter 7 βœ”οΈ
Chapter 8 βœ”οΈ
Chapter 9 βœ”οΈ
Chapter 10 βœ”οΈ
Chapter 11 βœ”οΈ
Chapter 12 βœ”οΈ
Chapter 13 βœ”οΈ
Chapter 14 βœ”οΈ
Chapter 15 βœ”οΈ
Chapter 16 βœ”οΈ
Chapter 17 βœ”οΈ
Chapter 18 βœ”οΈ
Chapter 19 βœ”οΈ
Chaptet 20 βœ”οΈ
Chapter 21 βœ”οΈ
Chapter 22 βœ”οΈ
Chapter 23 βœ”οΈ
Chapter 24 βœ”οΈ
Chapter 25 βœ”οΈ
Chapter 26 (Part I) βœ”οΈ
Chapter 26 (Part II) βœ”οΈ
Chapter 27 βœ”οΈ
Chapter 28 βœ”οΈ
Chapter 29 βœ”οΈ
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43 (Part I)
Chapter 43 (Part II)
Warning! (44 - 49)
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
My Lovelies!!
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Important Announcement
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
I need your help!
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 42

10.7K 454 167
By Adwitiya_Bagchi

(Loooooooong chapter. Hope you like it!)

CHASE

The silence in the air was thick as fog, and tension, as sharp as a knife. His knuckles drummed against the table, a clear indication of nervousness. My eyes were harsh as it settled on Adrian, as he cleared his throat and gulped down the entire glass of scotch.

This boy was way too young to be the consigliree of Amsterdam. His father, Gabriel Meijer was too eager to involve him in mob life. At the age of 15, Adrian already had taken the blood oath and was under training of Gabriel.

"Boss, this is ridiculous. We aren't here to entertain a boy," Ares whispered from behind me, where he was standing for the last 10 minutes.

"Mr. Morgan!" A high pitched srieked sounded in the room and my cold eyes snapped towards Adrian, my fingers already on my gun.

His eyes were widened as he hold out his hand in front of him in surrender. My face was blank but Ares already had his gun pointed at the little boy.

"Why the hell did you yell, little lad!?" Ares roared out his eyes cruel in rage. The boy shivered under our scrutiny but didn't let his eyes waver.

"Ares," I signalled him to lower down his gun and looked back ar Adrian. He was brave, I had to give him that. Or else, how was he sitting in front of the Capo of Ndrangheta alone? However he was still a member of the mafia and he needed to toughen up more. He was way too jumpy and let his emotions out.

"What is it?" I asked, my voice cold and ruthless.

Adrian swallowed thickly and opened his mouth. "Father said he would be here soon. The person who wanted to have a special meeting with you, is apparently caught by cops and that's why they are getting a little late."

I shook my head and kept my face blank. This was our last day at Amsterdam and tomorrow we would be ruturning home. I had 2 meetings with the Underboss of Marseille and the Captain of Lyon on the first day, and it went for more than 7 hours. They had been facing a lot of problems regarding the trade route though Paris for smuggled arms. France wasn't under my territory as a whole. The other Capo, Danielle Bisset, was a true French mob boss, and he would create problems every now to throw Underboss of Marseille, Michele Dubois, down from power. Fortunately he was really powerful and cunning, to be defeated so easily. On the top of that he had my support, so overthrowing Michele was an impossible task for Daniele.

Michele had already killed more than 100 soldiers of Daniele, but he was a stubborn fucker. Daniele just didn't knew when to give up.

Yesterday, me and Ares had to go to the famous hotel Redstone, to meet the Captain of Bern. The resturant and hotels which were under his protections had also been perused by the Turkish mafia, so I needed to made a threat call to him. A call from Capo to Capo. Two men of high honour. It was only after I threatened him, he agreed to let go of Switzerland for the time being.

I looked back a my watch. 15 minutes late. Gabriel had to be kidding me. I leaned down on the couch little, but my muscles were tensed and face, cold. My jaw twitched when finally after 2 minutes a small knock resonated in the room and I signalled Adrian to open the door.

Two pair of legs entered the private room of the club and I dragged my eyes up towards them. Gabriel Meijer, the Underboss of Netherland and another man behind me. His body was covered in tatoos, nose and eyebrow piereched. He was wearing a ripped jeans and denim jacket, street style.

"Good evening Mr. Morgan. Extremely sorry for being late. I was actually caught up with the cops and they took a lot of time before letting me...."

"I am not here to hear your ramblings Gabriel. Sit down and spat whatever you have summoned me here for." I said in a deadly calm voice, bringing the glass of whiskey to my lip. My left toe was resting on my right knee, and my eyes were sharp as a knife.

Gabriel nervously gulped and pointed at the man beside him, nudging him to start speaking. The man, whose name I still didn't knew was far more composed and calm compared to Gabriel.

"Hello, Mr. Morgan, I am Remzi Saltzman," he said and extended his hand for a handshake. I gazed at his hand for a second and then looked back at his eyes, clearly throwing the message that I wasn't interested in his name.

He cleared his throat, but didn't appear flushed or embarrassed to me. He was just about to open his mouth when Ares' phone vibrated in the background and he quickly received the call, talking in hushed tone.

I gave Remzi a curt nod, beckoning him to continue.

"I am a MMA fighter, and I was in navy a few years ago. Now, I organize underground fighting matches. Around 8 years ago I formed a fight club, mainly to train poor but dedicated people, who are interested in ring fights. And for the last 5 years, I had been organizing this matches, and my fighters are skilled." He finished speaking and I gave him the blank face, looking nonchalant.

"So?"

Gabriel gave an embasshed laugh and was about to say something when I threw him a glare and he dipped back into his couch, clamping his mouth shut. Ares was still speaking with someone at the corner of the room, throwing his hands in the air. Might be a feud.

A knock resonated in the room and Gabriel ordered the person to enter. A waitress stepped in wearning barely something with a tray in her hand, carrying 2 bottles of Macallan M.

"So, Mr. Morgan, what I wanted to say is that my fight club already has its branches all throughout mid Europe, and now I wish to open one...."

Remzi was talking to me, but my eyes rested on the waitress and her low dipped blouse. Her cleavage was literally hanging from her chest. But that's not why I looked at her.

It was the subtle eye movements that she and Gabriel exchanged looking at the glasses.

Hmm....

She pored out generous amounts in 4 glasses and passed Gabrielle, Remzi and me one glass each, keeping Ares' glass on the table.

"...your permission for that." Remzi stopped speaking and took a sip from his glass, keeping his eyes locked on me.

"Boss?" Ares called me from behind, and leaned in to my ear. "The guards are having some problems. Some MC members are trying to blackmail the brokers to let them in, cause they want to meet you."

"Handle them."

Ares was just about to walk out hastily when I told him to take Adrian with him. He gave me a sceptical look, but immediately obliged. He knew I was man of no nonsense.

"Now Remzi, I think Mr. Morgan heard what you...."

"Did I tell you to speak Gabriel?" I growled, narrowing my eyes menacingly at him. His eyes widened for a second looking at me, then he turned his eyes away, his face turning red. Quickly grabbing his glass if whiskey he chugged it down

I leaned into the table and held my glass up, and looked at Gabriel. His eyes shone for a mili second before it vanished behind the emotionless face he was trying to keep.

"Why shall I let you enter my territory? There is already 87 underground fight rings spread all throughout my territory, 3 in my city itself," I clipped in a gruff tone and passed Remzi a hard look.

His eyes were shining with determination and he brought his palms together and rubbed them. "I can assure you Mr. Morgan, I have the best fighters. Champions that had never lost a single match. They all are monsters when they enter the ring, and cruel with their opponents."

I was not yet impressed so I shook my head and brought the glass almost to my lips, pretending to drink the whiskey. Gabriele had hold his breath and his muscles appeared tensed. But I again brought the glass down, before it could touch my lips.

"I already have trained fighters, who brings millions for me each day. They are gruesome and macabre. They don't kill their opponents." At this, Remzi's eyebrows shot up.

"You know what they do?" I whispered in a deadly tone.

Remzi shook his head, swallowing thickly.

"They break their opponent's bones, tear apart their ligaments and flesh, and horrendously pluck their organs out leaveing them ghastly, but alive," I hissed.

Remzi's eyes widened in shock, and his mouth parted in astonishment. I had the best ring fighters, who were deadly assassins too and hit men.

Swallowing thickly, Remzi took another sip from his glass and looked down, glaring at floor. I dragged my eyes back to my glass feigning to bring it to my lips. But before it couldn touch, I dragged the glass down again.

"Now, if you wish to open another fight club in my territory you have to send me your best fighter. He would have a match with the best fighter from my territory. Only, and only if he manages to come out of the fight alive, I would think about the offer," I said and looked at Gabriel. He sat up straight and looked at me, dread flooding into his eyes. Cause he knew, whom I was taking about. The deadliest and the strongest fighter of mine....

"Of course Mr. Morgan. I am ready for that. Who is your hardiest fighter?" Remzi asked.

I passed him a smirk, and whispered, "That's a stort of another time...."

Within the flick of a second I grabbed my Eickhorm KM 400 from the holster attached to my calf muscles, and threw it straight at Remzi's throat. It took him and Gabriel more than a second to realise what happened, and that was enough time for me.

Pulling out my gun from the holster, I shot at Gabriel's knee caps and he holwed out in pain, before sinking in the ground. Remzi had already passed out due to excessive blood loss. I had aimed at a tender spot, so he won't die. But his vocal coeds might get damaged.

Standing up straight, I adjusted my denim jacket, grabbed the whiskey glass and looked at Gabriel. He was crying in agony, holding his kness caps and was grinding his teeth.

I walked upto him in a pain strikingly slow pace, my gait firm and domineering. Coming to his side, I stabbed my boots on his throat and growled out lowly, "Now you better say what you mixed in this, or the next bullet would be aimed at your skull."

"Mr Mo...Morgan, what are y...you saying. I don't understand," he choked, pretending to know nothing.

"Now now Gabriele. Either you tell me, what you did, or I will pour this entire liquid down your throat." I said, pulling out a small glass capsule from my pockets. It was mint green in color, from the way his eyes widened, he knew what it was.

Zavrion 89. A drug, which had the ability to paradise human's organs for a life time.

"Believe me, Mr....Morgan. I didnt do anything." he tried to say from beneath my shoes. He was a stubborn fucktard. I smirked at him, and knelled down grabbing his throat.

"Okay, if you don't want to cooperate, I have other ways," saying this I was just about to thrush the capsule inside his mouth when he started blabbering.

"St...stop Boss. I will sp...speak. Please, don't do this."

"Spat!"

"I told the waitress to add a special kind of poison that I had secretly imported. It is very dangerous," he said, and looked at me. His eyes bloodshot. I glared at him. There was more.

"That's it," he whispered.

Clutching my knife, I dipped it inside the whiskey glass, and grabbed his throat. He whimpered out and his hands flew to the grasp, trying to make it loose.

"You will say the rest or I will thrush this knife inside your dick!" I growled out.

He winced and tears started running down his eyes. "It is translucent that's why Natalia, the waitress brushed the entire inside of the glass with the poison.As soon as it enters your system, it has the ability to spread into every organ, resulting in death within a few minutes due to organ failure," he cried out, as I tightened my hold on his throat.

I always had doubt on him, and I knew the MC gang was also another trick of him to distract Ares out of the room, so that he could kill me without any barrier.

"And why did you do that?" I asked.

Hearing this question, his face furrowed in anger and disgust. All signs of wear vanished from his features. "I wanted my independent territory. Netherland had been mine. You are no one to serve me my mother land. But I knew, it was impossible to separate Netherland for the Ndrengheta rule, without declaring a war against you. So I decided to remove you from my path."

I chuckled out cynically at his words and shook my head. He was a utter fool. "And you thought Adrian and Remzi would be a good distraction."

He didn't reply. Now I was sure, Adrian wasn't even a part of it, nor even Remzi. They were just pawns in his game of power.

"You know what you deserve Gabriel?" I asked him, tilting my head and looking at the whiskey glass in my hand. He winced out in pain, cause the bullet would I gave him was still bleeding.

With great difficulty he shook his head, and I smiled smugly at him.

"A painful death."

His eyes widened for a second, before I grabbed his cheeks roughly and his lips puckered. Taking the glass, I poured the entire liquid down his throat and he chocked out, coughing and splashing the whiskey. But majority of it had gone down his throat.

I sat down on the couch just in front of him, and kept my legs beside his head. He was wheezing, falling short in breath.

He panted and huffed, running his fist on his chest, and grinded hia teeth, sweat beads appeared on Gabriel's forehead. His face started turning blue, until he quivered in convulsion and grabbed my legs, giving me a pleading look. I shrugged at him, and shook my head. It wasn't my fault that he decided to use a strong poison.

The door banged behind me and I speedily pointed my gun at he intruder. Ares stood at the doorway, panting, his gun tucked in between his fingers as he absorbed the scene inside the room with widened eyes. Remzi was laying in one corner of the room, blood coming out of his wound in his throat.

Blood was splashed on the ground, and Gabriel was playing near my foot, on the verge of death. His face was turned blue and white liquid had started coming out of his mouth. Within a few seconds his eyes turned cold and lifeless.

"Damn mother-fucking shit!" Ares whispered looking at Gabriel.

*******

I stepped in the penthouse, Ares hot on my hells. When I told him the entire incident while returning back, he was shocked. He didn't expect Gabriel to go against us. Neither did I though. It was unexpected. But for a Capo, everything was. I had been taught from the very childhood to be prepared for everything.

"Boss, what about Adrian?" Ares asked. He was too young to even be a soldier, let alone rule Amsterdam. And after what his father did, words had sprayed aming the clans. It wasn't possible to leave him alone to survive. The other monsters would eat him up.

"He would be going back with us tomorrow." I said. He need to be trained properly, before I could designate him his territory. Ares nodded and quickly made a call to the soldiers, telling them to keep an eye on the little boy.

Netherland needed a new rule for now. And I had the perfect candidate for it.

"Why the hell did I wore this green shirt today. Who the hell even packed a military green shirt?" I asked looking at my reflection in the mirror. Annoyance seeped into my nerves. I needed to discard it now. That's why I always prefered to wear black shirts in meetings like this. Sometimes things get bloody and nasty. Black is best, cause it had the ability to hide every horror.

"If you don't remember properly, you dearest Sarah baby did that," Ares replied me, discarding his shoes. A overly sweet smile grazing his lips.

"Fuck off!" I spatted and he splintered away, disappearing in his room.

Sarah...

It had been long 3 days, I haven't talked to her, haven't heard her voice. I couldn't afford too. This meetings were very critical for me and I couldn't take any risks. The only calls that exchanged were with Keven, twice a day.

She was a distraction. A huge one. For a person like me, whose life had always been bloodshed and violence. She was an aberration in my life of chaos and rampage. She was nothing I ever wanted but had become everything I could ever wish for.

Discarding my shirt in the dustbin, I stalked towards the liquor cabinet bare-chested, and grabbed a bottle of scotch. Pouring a generous amount in a glass, I brought it to my lips and savored the bitter taste as it burned down my throat.

Fucking perfect.

My cell phone was lying on the sofa. I picked it up and grazed my thumb over the lock screen. Bright blue eyes shone and they bore into my dark orbs.

Love, be prepared tomorrow.

*******

SARAH

Keeping the book aside, I looked at Melissa who was blowing air on my toe nails. I squirmed uncomfortably at her actions. I never liked it when someone touched my toes.

"Mells, thats okay. They are looking beautiful enough. Let go of it now," I said softly, not trying to hurt her. 30 mintues ago I kind of snapped at her cause she was doing pedicure, and she bursted out crying.

I personally fell like its belittling for that person who touches my toe.

I didn't want a repeat telecast of the same drama, so I tried to pry my legs away from her softly. But she was a stubborn woman. She yanked my legs back, and continued her ministrations on my toenails.

"Shut up Sarah. How dare she tried to insult you saying you have ugly toes. I would show her how beautiful your toes are after the pedicure session would be over."

I deeply sighed and shook my head. I didn't need a pedicure. I had always made sure to cut my toenails and paint them once in a month and that was enough. Why was I needed to take extra care of them just because someone made a nasty comment on them?

"Oh hey! Where are you going?" Melissa asked all of a sudden. I turned my head towards the door to see Mark coming down in a brown shirt and black slacks, his dark hair combed back.

"Just going out. See you later Mells." Saying this he strode out of the room, not even bothering to look at me once. Yep! Now I was definitely sure either he was mad at me, or he was purposely ignoring me.

My heart sank at the prospect of Mark hating me. I never liked the idea of displeasing anybody at all. Growing up almost alone, I hated it when somebody remained upset due to me.

I don't think I commited a hedious crime yesterday, did I??

"And, done! They are looking so preety," Melissa chirpped and clapped. I also looked down, and my sullen mood brightened up a little, looking at the radiant nail paints.

Melissa eyes whipped towards me expecting a radiant smile from me. But her happiness vanished when she saw how dull my face still was.

"Aren't you happy with these colors Sarah?" she asked, in a sad tone.

"No no. They are beautiful. Thanks a lot Mells." I didn't want her to go through the labour of removing these colors and applying a new coat. But a question hovered ar the back of my mind.

"Mells?" I called her out. She looked at me and cocked her eyebrows up.

"Do you think I went overboard yesterday? "

At this her eyebrows shot up and she scoofed. Standing up, she collected her pedicure kit and jeered "You did nothing wrong. That witch needed a reality check. She thinks she owns this place."

Saying this she rubbed my protruding belly lovingly and walked out of the room.

Then why do I feel so terrible, specially the way Mark is reacting...

Yesterday' s events flashed in front of my eyes and I sank into the humongous couch.

Keeping my eyes fixed on the page, I read and re-read the same sentence for the nth time, every bit of information flying above my head.

It's natural to crave sexual pleasure during pregnancy. In your second trimester, the urges increases so much more that you may tire out your partner too.

I blinked and looked back at Lexi, from behind the book, my nose buried in it, as she rubbed the oil on my belly. It feels soothing and finally it wasn't itching anymore. From a few days the skin on my tummy had started feeling tightened, due to which it itched every now and then.

"From today onwards I would apply this on you 2 times a day, okay? It will not only help with the itching but would also make sure that you won't develop any stretch marks." Lexi chided, and ran her fingers gingerly on my swelled up stomach.

"But why did you handed me this book?" I asked, slamming shut the book and shoving it away. Heat crawled up on my neck, my ears turning hot.

My core had been aching, since Chase left. Its just been one day, but I still hated it. It's not like we had fucked or have sex with each other everyday. But for the last few days, he hadn't even gave me an orgasm. Firstly because he was busy with work, and secondly because of the huge fight we had.

"Because I saw how sexually frustrated you have been. You twitch every time sitting on the couch, or bed, anywhere, rubbing your thighs together. You are getting annoyed easily and I have seen how your hands glide towards your crotch when you think you are alone." she smirked and continued doing her work.

I pouted in aggravation, cause she was right. I needed a release at least. But I had never touched myself. The only orgasms I ever had, was in Chase's hand. And he had spoiled me with them when everything was running okay between us.

"Whatever!" I pouted, my lower lip jutting out, and smacked her hands away from my belly before pulling the shirt down. Standing up slowly from the couch, I heaved an exasperated sigh.

Why was the wall clock making so much noise!?

"Guards!" I roared out.

Within a second Keven dashed inside the room, throwing open the door so hard; I was surprised it hadn't tore off it's hinges.

"What is...?"

He was about to ask something but I didn't give him the time. "Where have you been huh!?"

He gave me a peculiar look, furrowing his eyebrows before pointing somewhere behind him. "You told me to give you some privacy with Alexis. So I was waiting outside," he said with a duh tone.

How dare he! Was he mocking me?

I narrowed my eyes at him, and clenched my jaw. He swallowed thickly when he saw how I was throwing daggers at him with my eyes.

"Throw that thing away, right now!" I ordered pointing at the antique wall clock. His eyes snapped towards it, before it dropped on Lexi behind me, and it shifted back to me. He stood there like a dumbfond, his mouth apart.

"What? Do as I say! Why are you starying at me!?"

"Uh..." Keven looked unsure and that's when I lost it.

"You know what? Fuck you! Get lost!" Saying this, I dashed pass him, grunting under my breath. This is ridiculous. Why was I acting all bitchy!?

Before I could stand and retain on my thoughts, I walked into the dining room. Diana was standing there near the microoven, holding a tray of burnt cookies and a charred cake beside it.

"What are you doing?" The nasty smell wafted into my nose, but it wasn't as intolerable as those cookies and cake was looking.

"Trying my hand in baking, but as you can see. I am clearly failing." Diana scrunched up her nose, and threw the cookies in the dustbin, before sinking down in the chair. Her face was covered in patched if floor on her cheeks and forehead. I chuckled at her expression.

This could be a good distraction...

Strolling inside the dining room, I came to a halt beside her and she looked up at me, her green eyes dull and bored. I wiggled my eyebrows and nodded my head towards the packet of flour. I was an expert in baking, or atleast I think I was.

"Let's me try this time, what say?" I asked, happy to think about anything but Chase and his expertised fingers and tongue right now.

Sighing she moved away from the kitchen counter giving me enough space. I listen down the ingredients and she arranged them ine by one on the table, so that we can prepare the batter quickly. We decided to make the cake first.

Flour, cocoa powder, eggs, baking powder, baking soda, milk....and what was missing? I tried to think talping my chin when Diana slided a small bottle of vanila essence. I gave her her wink, and started preparing the batter.

After 15 mintues the batter was all ready, perfect consistency and I whisked the batter more.

"Mmm, what's baking in bere?" Mark asked, appearing out of nowhere, peeking into the bowl with hungry eyes. I barked out a laugh looking at him, cause he was honestly looking funny.

A 6 feet tall muscular man, poking his head into a batter bowl, licking his lips almost drooling at the batter. If it was possible, he looked like he was ready to eat the batter itself, not ready to wait for it to turn into a cake.

I chimed and chatted with Mark and Diana as she prepared the batter for the cookies too. Mark was standing beside me, holding the pan.

"I never knew you like cakes?" I asked Mark before he gave me a million watt smile, rubbing his neck in embarrassment.

"Chocolate muffins are my favorite," he said, and looked at the pan, where I was pouring the batter. We were done within a minute and I let it sit on the table so it smoothens out when a low shrill voice rang out in the room.

"Seriously, what can I even expect from loosers like you? Preparing a chocolate cake? Don't you have anything better to do?" she mocked, striding into the kitchen, her black heels clinking against the floor.

Why the fuck!? I heaved an exasperated sigh and turned my face away from her perfect looks. Why the hell did she look like a Victoria Secret model?

Coming to a halt in front of me, she gave me a taunting smirk and looked down at the batter, her eyebrows furrowing in ridicule and she shook her head.

"And you wonder why you look like a fat cow all the time?" she asked, a mocking smirk on her lips.

Her question ignited a flicker of rage inside me. How dare she tried to bodyshame me again?

Diana gasped form beside me before she stepped in front and growled on her face, "Back off bitch."

But Ariadne didn't even bother to look at her. Her gaze was fixed at me, the same taunts shining in her eyes as she cocked one of her eyebrows at me.

"That's what she is. A pathetic low life, with that overly size body. A double chin, and layers of fat hanging from her arms and thighs. And how ugly are her toes! No wonder Chase doesn't want her." Everyone around me gasped at her words.

My mind blanked out for a minute, everything disappearing around me. My eyes zeroed to Ariadne as she continued insulting me, blowing on her nails and smirking. Hot seething rage flowed through my veins and I saw red. The urge to hurt her, was so strong inside me that I almost wished to throw the pan at her face. My nails dig the soft skin of my palm, pricking slightly, as I tried to keep the anger burried in.

I fisted my hand, trying to take deep breaths, and turned away from her.

"Thank God Chase finally decided to dump her, after the baby comes. Chase belongs to me and he always will."

Thats-fucking-it!

My chest tightened with murderous thoughts and my throat clogged with pure anger. My stomach churned in disgust and my blood burned ferociously. I was simmering with anger.

Grabbing the pan of batter at a thundering speed I threw it at her, the pan directly hiting her face before the batter smashed on her clothes. She let out a horrified shriek, lookin down at it, before her eyes turned angry. The batter had fell on her hair and clothes and that filled me up with a strange satisfaction.

But before she could speak her nasty words again, I snatched 3 eggs from the table and broke them on her head, the white and yolk flowing down her dress. She scrunched her nose in disgust and grinded her jaw, her nostrils flaring.

This was wrong, I was letting her affect me and I knew it. But I was far from the point of reasoning. How dare she tried to claim Chase. A strong wave of possessiveness bolted though my body. Chase was mine.

As her words rang in my ears, every bit of sense flew out of my brain and fury roared through my mind. My insides twisted with flowing wrath.

Taking the frying pan I swung it, the thing hitting her legs. A crack sounded in the room before she let out a yelp of pain and fell down on the floor with a thud, grabbing her ankle.

She twisted it.

But I didn't care. The rage had already blinded my vision and it was too late for me to stop myself. Resentment clouded my thoughts and I let it, huffing from extreme annoyance.

"I am done with your fucking bullshit. Get this into your thick skull that Chase is mine. He belongs to me! You are just a nobody, a mere fuking slut. So get the fuck out of our way, you whore!" I roared out and grabbed her hair, fisting my hand around her hair and dragged her down the foyer.

She yelled, cursed and scratched at my hands but I didn't loosen my hold. Yanking her hair roughly I dragged her down the porch and pushed her out of the house. She fell down on her ass, her face twisting in pain before she grabbed her ankle again, tears threatening to drop out of her eyes.

Giving her a last look full of disgust and loath, I shut the doors with a loud thud and heaved a deep sigh.

I still remembered the looks I had got after I had turned back towards the dining room. They were full pride and awe. Everyone was flabbergasted in a good way at my behaviour. Diana, Keven and even a few guards.

But there was a particular someone whose look would be etched in my brain forever, as he had looked at me with displeasure and distress. Worry had cloaked his feature as he had looked at the door.

Mark.

<<~~~~~~~~~~~~∆~~~~~~~~~~~~>>

Hello lovelies! 😊
Hope you a are safe and at home! 😇

So here is the update! I hope you like it! ❤️🤗

I had an interview with _Shubhu_ and she is an amazing person 💗😘 You will find the interview in ICHS - SMOOTHIES WITH SHUBHU by _Shubhu_ Check it out if wanna know me a little personally ☺️☺️. It has a few questions regarding this book too 😀😀❤️

I am a little disappointed how the last chapters didn't even reach 200 votes when there are more than 2k reads.😔😔 And all though I said I won't update until I get 225 votes, I couldn't keep you guys waiting any more.

So I hope you like the chapter.💖😍

Please just : VOTE VOTE VOTE (250) 🙏
COMMENT COMMNET COMMENT (75) 🙏

Love you all. See you guys soon.💗😘

Thank you 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 6.8K 58
𝕴𝖓 𝖆 π–œπ–”π–—π–‘π–‰ π–‹π–šπ–‘π–‘ 𝖔𝖋 π–‰π–†π–—π–π–“π–Šπ–˜π–˜ 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉, π–ˆπ–†π–“ π–™π–π–Šπ–Žπ–— π–—π–Šπ–‘π–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“π–˜π–π–Žπ–• π–˜π–π–Žπ–“π–Š π–™π–π–Š π–‡π–—π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™π–Šπ–˜π–™...
136K 2.5K 77
CAROLINE MATISSE - - - Β»I'm trained to kill, not to loveΒ« I have killed many men in my life. ...
3.1M 73.2K 56
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 π„π§πžπ¦π’πžπ¬ 𝐭𝐨 π‹π¨π―πžπ«π¬ Emilia, a mixture of Enzo and Elianna. She isn't afraid of anyone and is a headstrong force to be reckoned...
2.9M 57.1K 44
COMPLETEDβœ… Arturo Vasquez -Head of Spanish mafia- was planning on accepting the proposal of Russian mafia leader Ivan Volkov's for his daughter, Aiya...