Loving A Stripper (Editing)

By lhiizzy

When her world crashed down to nothing leaving her with a fourteen-year-old sister to fend and protect, Grace... More

Introduction
chapter 1๐ŸŒˆ
chapter 2๐ŸŒ€
chapter 3๐ŸŒž
chapter 4๐ŸŒฉ๏ธ
chapter 5๐Ÿฆ„
chapter 6โ›ฒ
chapter 7 ๐ŸŒ 
chapter 8๐ŸŒพ
chapter 10๐ŸŒš
chapter 11๐Ÿฆ‹
chapter 12๐Ÿฌ
chapter 13๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ
chapter 14๐ŸŒœ
chapter 15โ˜„๏ธ
Chapter 16๐Ÿš•
Chapter 17๐Ÿผ
Chapter 18โ„๏ธ
Chapter 19๐Ÿ๏ธ
chapter 20๐Ÿ›
chapter 21๐ŸŒ˜
chapter 22๐ŸŒ•
chapter 23โœจ
chapter 24๐ŸŒช๏ธ
Chapter 25โš™๏ธ
Chapter 26๐Ÿ–‹๏ธ
Chapter 27๐Ÿš
Chapter 28๐ŸŽ
chapter 29โ™ฃ๏ธ
chapter 30๐Ÿฌ
Chapter 31๐Ÿ’
chapter 32๐Ÿ’ฆ
Chapter 33โœ‚๏ธ
Chapter 34๐Ÿ”ฎ
chapter 35๐Ÿบ
chapter 36๐ŸŽถ
Chapter 37โœด๏ธ
Chapter 38๐ŸŒฒ
Chapter 39๐ŸŽธ
Chapter 40๐Ÿฅ›
Chapter 41๐Ÿ
Chapter 42๐Ÿ’–
Epilogue๐Ÿ†
Authors Note

chapter 9๐Ÿฅฆ

1.9K 242 14
By lhiizzy

Grace

"Get your things ready, we are traveling to Abuja." From oversize shoe.

I couldn't change his name, Kunle didn't fit one bit, oversize shoe was ok, but arrogant bastard, bighead, very handsome with longnose, fits his description perfectly. Sadly, my phone won't let me save a name that long.

It's been two months of working with my tasking boss and I got my pay as promised, 100 thousand naira.

The moment I got my first alert, I was tempted to quit the job, but the greed in my heart got the best of me.

With boredom blurring my vision, I read the text once more. My eyes flew open at the last sentence. "Traveling to Abuja".

I pushed back my chair and raced out of the door not minding the fish mouth sandals heels I wore.

I can't travel to Abuja, I can't leave Natalie alone, I thought with a pounding heart and wide explosive eyes.

Now race walking, I waved past Joy and stopped in front of Kunle's office.

I Adjusted my black wig that moved from it's resting place on my shoulders and pushed the door open without knocking.

"Yes?" His head was bent and focused on his laptop.

I moved from my position to his desk, while he scrubbed some note on a pad beside the laptop.

I exhaled with closed eyes and said, "Sir, I just got your message, and-"

"And?" He inquired, not meeting my gaze.

"I can't travel," I spilled, not ready to stall the topic.

"And why not?" He placed the pencil on the pad and stared at me with clasped lips.

I shifted from one foot to another suddenly feeling uneased by his looks. "I can't leave my younger sister at home."

"What about your parents?" He polled, his eyes still focused on me.

"Not available."

He furrowed his brows and picked his pencil. "She could stay with a family member or something."

"No sir."

"I need my assistant in this meeting. You need to find another option, there is no excuse Miss Grace, we are leaving tomorrow." He waved his hands, picked up the pad he jotted on.

***

"I swear, I need your help," I started, the moment her cheery voice came up. I moved to the opened window of my office and watched vehicles speed down the high way.

"What's up?" Monica asked, her tone already alerted like a frustrated mother.

"Can Natalie come to stay with you for the next four days? I'm traveling for an official business trip."

She hissed. "Grace why not? what are best friends for? plus, I know you won't ask if it's not important. I will come to pick her up, ok?"

I nodded, an irrelevant action that could not be acknowledged. "Thank you so much."

"Back to work young lady," she said in her authoritative voice.

"Yes ma'am." I hung up, picked my note pad and immediately, launched towards Kunle's office.

"Sir, What time will our flight be leaving?"

"11:00 am," he replied, walking away from the glass window. 

"I just e-mailed the program for each day so you can get prepared," he added.

On cue, my phone vibrated in my black plain trouser.

"You can go home, everything has been arranged by Joy. Just be at the airport on time or you will find a way to get there on your own."

I swallowed, lateness wasn't an attribute I possessed but his words created a deep pit of nervousness.

***

"So, what are you taking with you?" Monica asked. She laid face up chewing a piece of gum while waiting for Natalie.

"Since it's a meeting and not a vacation, I will be on suit, suit, suit, and oh of course suit." I narrowed my eyes, my hands folded on my white singlet.

"But you guys are not going to be in meetings all day?" She paused, only the rolling of the standing fan and flushing of the toilet which Natalie just stepped out of, could be heard.

Suddenly, she turned to me with wide eyes. "Are you going to sleep in your suit?"

I burst into laughter and turned to Natalie who also cracked up from her words.

"No of course," I said laying next to her, "We have a program for each day."

"Can I see it?"

I passed the phone to her outstretched hands and was rewarded by her girly scream.

"Grace, you won wear suit go dinner party?"

"What? don't shout at me, it's the right thing to wear," I fired, pulling a pillow to my chest.

She stood with mashed lips, picked my pink bag from the wardrobe and threw out its already arranged content.

I jumped from my position with wide red eyes. "Watin, you dey do?!"

"I'm rearranging your stuff," she picked the suits and threw them at me.

I took them off my face and watched my crazy friend brought out a black v-neck long sleeve gown.

"This.." She waved the gown and a silver heel. "Are going."

I glared at her, while she smirked and folded the gown into my bag.

"Aunty Monica, she can wear this, " Natalie said, picking out an armless red gown.

She shook her head, her nose twisted in irritation. "No, it will make all the married men run after her and that looks like an award gown self."

"I'm not going to wear that, not even if you point a gun at me," I said, Catching Monica's frown with mine.

I got the red gown for my two month dating anniversary with Ken, which I wore to a mask party organized by his unknown friend.
After we broke up, I burnt everything I got from him, but not this gown, it was my fucking money.

I sat with my hands on my jaw while Natalie and Monica repacked my bag.

Let them leave, I will switch the cloth back, I thought, rolling my eyes and slicking my tongue.

"Now, I'm not going home today, in case you decide to change all our hard work." She pointed at me and zipped the bag like a military persona

I let out a sigh and covered my face with the pillow.

I'm fucked.

**

The first day was set to be a fun day and also the arrival date for all investors and partners. I walked into the airport at exactly 10:00 am in my yellow sundress and heels, aka "The chosen one" according to the mouthpiece of the gods 'Monica'.

I strolled to the waiting area and sat waiting patiently for Kunle. Few minutes later, my phone vibrated.

Meet me outside the waiting area, from oversize shoe.

I picked my bag from the seat beside me and sauntered to the designated area.

Seeing Kunle on suit was like a daily routine, but in faded blue jean and a black body hug shirt, was a new revelation. The shirt brought out all the biceps I never paid attention to the past few months.

Not that you were meant to notice it, my subconscious announced.

I moved towards him and felt a sudden chill ran down my spine as he met my orifices, his brown eye held mine for seconds but immediately moved to the bag I held.

It's gonna be a hell of a long day.

***

I was awed by the interior design of his private jet, it's grey seats and white cushion made it more beautiful than I had imagined.

I heard a door cracked opened and watched Kunle walked out of the cockpit. "Get ready for take-off," he said and took the seat beside me.

A chill stemmed through my body as I nibbled my red-painted lips.

"What?" He looked up from fixing his seatbelt and met my gaze.

"Can you please hold my hands?" I pleaded, knowing it was my only way out.

"Why?" His tone was bored like always, but the small line of smile on his lower lips sold his thoughts out.

He thinks I'm joking!

"I'm scared of take off," I said through my teeth. From childhood take off was a dreaded moment for me and dad always held my hands or ran his hands down my hair to ease the tension but not today obliviously.

Kunle let the smile spread on his lips and shook his head.

Yeah, I'm doomed.

On cue, the plane started it's smooth movement on the runway and I felt my chest tightened.

In other to reduce the tension I  looked around the plane, while my knees and hands shook on their own free will, my left foot also tapped profusely. I closed my lids tight and felt sweat ran down my face.

I'm so fucked! I screamed internally, my fate already signed. But barely a second, I felt a soft skin rest on mine, opening my eyes, I stared at the ring on his finger which covered mine.

***

Authors note

Please do remember to vote.❤

Glossary

Grace you won wear suit go dinner party?- Grace, you want to wear suit to a dinner party?

Abi nah suit you won use sleep- are you going to bed on suit?

Watin you dey do?- what are you doing?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 3.1K 64
She spun the bottle and it faced Charles. "Truth or Dare?" "Dare." Charles responded. She smirked and dared; "I dare you to kiss Rose." Rose was shoc...
95.9K 1.5K 60
I lean upwards towards his ear breathing softly. "your mean." I murmur as I swallow a whine he clearly heard. His delish smirk appears "No" he shake...
88K 1.5K 38
Short story stripper with a bad child hood kidnapped and forced to marry ๐Ÿ’ ~~sexual content~~ ~~indecent language~~ โ˜†MY FIRST STORY โ˜† *NOT EDITED*...
18.9M 667K 53
After running away with her baby sister from her abusive father, Juliana bumps into the last person she would expect to help her. He was rough, dange...