Stalker //L.H//*DISCONTINUED*

By isabella_segarra

More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen

chapter five

75 3 0
By isabella_segarra

I look around as I see him..again right in the alley leaning on the wall wearing all black and all I can see is his bright blue eyes.

I felt myself being lost in them as he starts running in the alley

"Hey wait up" I go and run after him

I get to the alley but gone.. I sigh and look at the time holy fuck I'm gonna be late. I get out of the alley way and run to work trying not to break my ankle with these old lady looking heels.

I get to work as my manager Jeremy comes up to me

"You're late again Jardine "

"I know I'm sorry the bus was slowly today I promise it won't happen again"

"Good it better not now get back to work" he leaves heading behind the cash register

I roll my eyes and mock him as I clean and clear up the tables taking some orders as I see a tall figure walk in looking familiar to the one I've got stuck in my head since Mikey's party .

I go to the guy as he looks down at the menu

"Can I take your order?"

He looks up at me as I gaze in his eyes they were bright blue just like the ones I've been seeing .

"Jardine! "

Jeremy yells

I go to him

"Yeah Jeremy "

"You're dazing off into space or your lala land now get your head screwed down right and get back to work"

I nod making a fist wanting to beat the shit out if him now as I turn and the guy on the table was gone

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 5.6K 90
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
998K 37.6K 89
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

137K 3.1K 46
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
152K 4.6K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...