Lockhart and Stark

Galing kay 22lgibson

One day a beautiful genius and owner of a prestigious company, Victoria Lockhart has a meeting with a bunch o... Higit pa

"This Drunk is the CEO of Stark Industries!?"
A dance...a formal dance
"Put your Head on my Shoulder"
"I think that we should talk"
"Tony!!??"
Where are you?
Lost and Found
You're alive!
3 Things I want
Obadiah? What are you doing here?
Tony's point of view
Test run
This is your mind
Betrayal
Victoria!!!
Tony?
I am Ironman/What's happening to me?
The Stark Expo
The dream
SHIELD knows
Arriving in Monaco
The big race
The party
"It hurts!"
Why try?
Motivation
New Element found
You shouldn't be here
Author's note/Please read
Stark Tower
Stuttgart, Germany
Enter Thor
Someone Speaks English
Secrets have Secrets
Deep Storage Unit
The tension builds
Helicarrier Under Attack
I- I just really miss him
The Why and the Reason
The Avengers are Born
My one Regret

Fight in New York

683 20 2
Galing kay 22lgibson

Tony flew into the air but Rhodey and the rest of the drones, that could fly, followed. One of them was right on Tony's tail, Victoria put her hand out towards it and clenched her fist. The drone suddenly started to crush inwards, as if it was being crushed into a ball.

"Thanks baby!" Tony shouted.

Victoria nodded at him then ran off to help the people get out of the Expo. Tony started flying away from the rest of the drones. Rhodey was now hot on his trail.

"Tony! You got drones on your six!" Rhodey said.

Tony swerved around and shot the drones down. As Tony was flying over the Expo he saw a ground drone standing in front of a little boy with an Ironman helmet on with little toy repulsers on his hands. Tony could obviously see that the drone was going to kill the boy. He flew to the spot in which they were. The little boy raised his arm up so that it was facing the drone.

"What a brave kid." Tony thought.

Suddenly Tony touched down right next to the kid and actually shot the drone with his real repulsers. The kid jumped back in amazement. He looked up at Tony and Tony smiled from behind the mask.

"Nice job kid!" Tony said.

Then he flew away. A little joy in this crazy mess. Tony flew around again shooting ground drones, suddenly he heard Rhodey's voice.

"Hey! Did you forget about us?" Rhodey said.

"Well you kind of slipped my mind. Where are you?" Tony asked.

"Right behind you! Move!!" Rhodey yelled.

Tony flew up and saw a blast of red blow up the spot that Tony used to be in. He suddenly saw the ten drones flying towards them with Rhodey at the head. He shifted his position, causing two drones to crash into each other.

Tony flew through a parking lot dodging gun fire, which inevitably ended up destroying all of the cars. He flew out of the parking lot, thinking that all of the drones were destroyed. He breathed a sigh of relief then started to fly again.

"Hey Rhodey where are you?" Tony asked.

Suddenly Tony got body slammed by a black metal suit.

"Oh, there you are." Tony thought.

They flew through the air until they crashed into a giant greenhouse, with a cherry tree forest and a river inside. They both crashed on different sides, Tony crashed on the ground while Rhodey crashed in the river. Tony stood up and walked over to Rhodey. Suddenly he heard Natasha's voice in his head.

"Hello Mr. Stark, you have your best friend back." Natasha said.

"Thank you agent Romanoff." Tony said.

"How is the new arc reactor holding up?" Natasha asked.

"Very good, thanks, it feels great to not be dying anymore." Tony said.

"Wait you were dying!?" Pepper said.

"Oh hey Pepper, didn't know that you were on the call." Tony said.

"I am the CEO and your good friend and you didn't think to tell me!?" She said with rage.

"Okay so I was going to tell you once I got the nerve to tell Victoria and that didn't happen for a while." Tony said.

"You were waiting to tell Victoria?" Pepper asked.

"Yes I thought-" Tony started.

"Hey save the banter until after everything is over then you guys can have a nice conversation about it with Victoria." Natasha said.

"Fine, where is Victoria anyway?" Pepper asked.

"She said that she was going to help the people evacuate the Expo." Tony said.

"She is letting off a certain energy, I can track her. She is destroying some drones at the exit of the Expo." Natasha said.

"So she's safe right?" Tony asked.

"Wait... there's something else. Heading right for her. It's a drone-" Natasha got cut off.

"I saw her crumple a drone with her hands its not that big of a deal." Tony said.

"This one looks different, reenforced with a weird type of shielding system." Natasha said.

"What? A weird sort of shielding system?" Rhodey asked.

"A very strong shielding system." Natasha said.

"Oh no!" Rhodey said.

"Oh no? What's oh no?" Tony asked.

"I wondered why Justin said that he was using Victoria's shielding system when none of the drones had it. If they did, Victoria wouldn't be able to crush them that easily." Rhodey responded.

"Wait, so that drone is equipped with Victoria's shielding system." Tony said.

"Yes, and a big drone is coming towards you. Wait...this isn't like the others." Natasha said.

"Does it have Victoria's shielding system?" Tony asked.

"No, but it's bigger than the others and it has a different signature."

"Vanco" Tony and Rhodey said in unison.

Rhodey and Tony prepared to have an ambush by Ivan Vanco. It was only a couple seconds after they started to argue about the kill box in the center of the river that a gigantic gray suit burst through the glass walls of the greenhouse.

"Ivan must be in that thing." Tony thought.

They started fighting each other, for the beginning of the fight Tony and Rhodey were failing dramatically. But later in the fighting they started to get on top of it. Ivan grabbed Rhodey's neck and with his other hand he grabbed Tony's. Tony held his hand up and ignited his repulser. Rhodey did the same.

"This is your plan?" Rhodey asked.

"Yep, got nothing better." Tony replied.

They shot each other with their repulsers the beams of energy hit each other. This created a huge explosion destroying some of Ivan's suit. Once Tony was finally able to stand up he went over and helped Rhodey up. Ivan spat blood out of his mouth and laughed.

"What the-" Tony's thought was interupted by Ivan.

"You lose Stark! Say goodbye to your little girl!" Ivan yelled.

"What!?" Tony exclaimed.

The arc reactor in Ivan's suit started glowing red, it was a bomb. The other arc reactors in the other drones that Tony and Rhodey had destroyed were also glowing red, they were all bombs.

"Tony we need to get out of here!" Rhodey said.

"Victoria!" Tony shouted.

Tony and Rhodey flew out of the greenhouse.

"I got Pepper, you go get Victoria!" Rhodey shouted.

"Right!" Tony yelled.

Tony flew to the edge of the Expo. He saw Victoria help some more people out of the Expo. The huge drone was crumpled right next to her, the arc reactor turned red. Tony flew faster as Victoria turned around so that she was facing the drone. She raised her eyebrow and bent down right in front of it.

"What is this?" Victoria asked herself.

"Victoria!!!!" Tony shouted.

Victoria looked up at the incoming red and gold suit.

"Tony?" Victoria asked.

Tony grabbed Victoria at, what felt like, the speed of sound.

"Aaaaaaahhhhh!!" Victoria screamed.

Suddenly all of the drones exploded, creating huge explosions of light and fire all over the Expo. Tony flew to the top of a building and set Victoria down.

"Okay~" Victoria paused, shaking. "Now I know how that feels!"

Tony couldn't help but smile.

"Tony everything is destroyed!!" Victoria said.

"I think I did a good job." Tony replied.

"What the heck! That was terrifying!" Victoria stopped. "Am I still yelling?" She asked.

"Yes baby you are still yelling." Tony said with a smile.

"Oh, sorry. I just- I don't think that I can handle the stress of you being Ironman. My heart literally can't take it." Victoria said.

Tony walked closer to Victoria.

"I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean for this to happen. I just wanted to help people." Tony said.

Victoria couldn't stay mad at Tony.

"Just- just be more careful, please, if I lose you-" Victoria said.

"You won't lose me." Tony interupted.

"I will make sure of that." Victoria said.

They both laughed and they kissed each other. It was long, their lips were pressed together with passion. Once they let go of each other Victoria smiled.

"Do you still think that the Stark Expo was a good use of your time?" She asked.

Tony smiled and didn't respond.

"Wow, I never realized how awkward it is to watch you two kiss and do your own thing." A voice said.

Victoria and Tony looked to the direction of the voice. The person talking was Pepper standing next to Rhodey, who was sitting down. Victoria laughed and put her head on Tony's metal suit.

"Rhodey, Pepper have you been here the whole time?" Tony asked.

"We got here first, you guys should get your own roof." Rhodey said.

Tony rolled his eyes and kissed Victoria on the top of her head. Rhodey stood up and stretched.

"By the way Tony, my car blew up so I need to hold onto your suit for a bit longer." Rhodey said.

"Nope." Tony said playfully.

"It wasn't a question." Rhodey looked at Pepper. "Do you need a lift?"

"Yes, thank you Rhodey." Pepper said.

Rhodey grabbed Pepper's waist and they both flew off of the building. Tony looked back at Victoria she looked at him. The white in her eyes faded back into their natural blue.

"I truly love you Tony, I am sorry that I haven't shown it lately." Victoria said.

"I love you too baby, my love is infinite, and only time will tell how much it will grow for you." Tony said.

They smiled at each other and they stood on top of the building together.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

20.9K 814 14
Another one of Starks failed experiments causes a rift in Universes causing their Actor selves from another Parallel Universe to come through. Steve...
1.6K 102 11
After a long seven years of being apart from her sister, Y/n Romanoff manages to just barley escape HYDRA while on a mission. She goes to the Avenger...
384K 14.1K 40
Cassidy Martin didn't ask for any of this, and she doesn't want it. Her powers came to her by an accident, a fluke, and now they're threatening to r...
25.6K 561 73
Book 1 of 3 (Book 2- The Saviour- is out) Y/N Stark is not an ordinary kid; she was orphaned. She struggled at living and always found it hard to tru...