Azur Lane Hood X Male Betraye...

By TheOmegaLife

Y/N L/N was a good commander until he was betrayed by the other commanders from Azur Lane. Y/N wanted to ask... More

Bio
Chapter 1 Flashbacks & the beginning ot the betrayal
Chapter 2 Y/N's time at Ironblood
Chapter 3 The confrontation and the truth
Chapter 4 New members for Ironblood
Epilogue

Prologue

7.7K 69 95
By TheOmegaLife

Y/N P.O.V.

My alarm clock went on. I turned it off, then got up and went to the bathroom to get ready. Then I went into the kitchen to make breakfast. While I was making my cereal, the TV was on. I listened to the reporter.

Reporter:"Today, the higher ups from the Royal Navi decided that they need more commanders for the war against the alliance of Ironblood and Sakura Empire. They will visit the this school *shows the picture of your school*. They will test the student's abilities if they are suitable to be a commander for the Royal Navi."

I was suprised that the Royal Navi needs commanders for their fight against Ironblood, but was more surpised that the Royal Navi will visit my school. I am curious which tests there will be. I ended my breakfast and prepared to leave my house. I grabbed my school bag, left my house and closed. After that I jumped on my bike and drove to my school. I parked my bike on the school car park. Then I went to my class. After I entered my class, I heard that the most male classmates were talking about the visit of the Royal Navi. I went to my place and prepared for lessons. The gong came on the second. Then the teacher entered. 

(Your class leader: Ms Mia Winters.)

Ms Winters:"Hello class. I am sure that you are excited about the visit of the Royal Navi. To your luck, you are the first class. They will test only five classes and you are one of them."

I could hear them clapping.

Ms Winters:"Ok, ok. Calm down. We will go now to the gym."

So we went to the gym. After we entered the gym, we were greeted by some men and women.

(3rd Admiral John Miller)

(2nd Admiral Jacob Brown)

(1st Admiral Isaac Williams)

I saw that the woman with blonde hair (Hood) looked at me. I looked at her and that she blushed when I looked at her. I shrugged it off and concentrated on the tests. Then I saw that the man with the many badges hold a speech.

Isaac:" I would like to welcome you all here. I am the first admiral of the Royal Navy. I am Isaac Williams. These are the other admirals. This is Second Admiral Jacob Brown and Third Admiral John Miller. These are our ship's maids Hood, Prince of Wales, Belfast, Illustrious and Warspite."

Jacob:"We will now test your skills. After we tested you, we will tell you if you are suitable for our team or not."

John:"We will begin according to the class list. *sees in the list* Y/N L/N. You are the first. Come here and take a sit on this chair. Put on these vr glasses."

I did what they told to me. I took a sit on the chair and put the vr glasses on my head. 

Isaac:"Don't worry. What you do in this world, we will see it on a big screen."

He gave me a shiver. They will see that I will do. I gulped. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder.

Jacob:"Don't worry. We will only see that you will do in combat situations with the ship girls."

After he said that, I saw the simulation started. In the next momen I saw that I floated above the water. I turned my head to the left side and saw the same woman with blonde hair (Hood). I also turned my head to the right side and saw the woman with the red uniform (Prince of Wales). I asked them.

Y/N:"What is our mission?"

Hood (in the simulation):"We need to sink two Ironblood ships."

Y/N:"Who are they?"

Wales (in the simulation):"Their names are Bismarck and Prinz Eugen."

Y/N:"Understood."

I understood the situation. I prepared mentally for the fight. But then I heared on my sonar two points. It was them.

Hood:"What are you orders?"

Y/N:"Don't shoot. At first we should get close to them. Then we will shoot."

Then in the horizont I saw them. I turned to them and spoke.

Y/N:"Shoot at their riggings."

After I said them the orders, they started to shoot at their riggings. I also started to shoot. I was very good at aiming. My shots hit their cannons. I started to shoot again and it destroyed their riggings. They couldn't anymore fight. I spoke to them.

Y/N:"Give up and your live will be spared. "

I could see that they had an angered face. So I asked them.

Y/N:"Is it worth to fight for your ideology? They see in you nothing than more as war material. Join our side. You will be treated like one of us." 

Bismarck:"Do you really think we will fall for your lies?"

Y/N:"I'm telling you the truth or do you want to spend for the rest of your life at the bottom of the sea? Were you treated as humans?"

I could see that they had a shocked face. Then in the next moment I could see that they had tears. I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Hood.

Hood:"What are your orders?"

Y/N:"We won't shoot at them."

Then I saw that Bismarck and Prinz Eugen got closer to us. I could see they looked at me.

Prinz Eugen:"Are the  ship girls in the Royal Navi treated as humans?"

I couldn't say that I don't know how the Royal Navi treats their ship girls. So I decided to say yes to comfort them.

Y/N:"Yes, they are. I am sure that they will treat you as humans."

Bismarck:"Thank you. Then we will gladly join your side."

Y/N:"Welcome in the Royal Navi."

Then I saw that the simulation ended. I took off the glasses. I turned to the admirals of the Royal Navi. I could see that they were shocked. 

Isaac:"This is an interesting ending. We didn't expect this. Maybe it was a good decision that you let join your enemys to your side. You act according to the principle "you make a friend out of your enemy"."

Jacob:"In other words, welcome to the Royal Navi." 

I couldn't believe that they accepted me. I was glad. I saw him reaching out to me. I reached for his hand and shook our hands.

John:"Congratulations. Welcome in our team."

Hood P.O.V.

I was glad that the boy was accepted by the admirals. If not, I tried to say some things that would change their minds. When I ever look at him, I blush. I was torn from my thoughts when someone shook my shoulders a little.

Belfast:"Hood, can you hear me?"

Hood:"What is it, Belfast?"

Belfast:"You didn't answer my question."

I laughed nervously and asked her.

Hood:"Can you please repeat your question?"

Belfast:*sighs* "I said, what do you think of the boy?"

Hood:"You mean this boy?" *points to Y/N*

Belfast:"Yes."

Hood:*blushes a little* "Well, I can see that he has potential. I am convinced that he will be a very good commander." *stutters* 

Illustrious:"Why do you blush when see you him or when you talk about him, you stutters a lot."

Warspite:"Can this be true? Did you really fall in love with him?"

Hood:"Maybe." *blushes very hard, because she imagines to be Y/N's girlfriend* 

Isaac P.O.V.

This is interesting. This boy got also the Hood's attention. I am also interested what future this boy will bring us.

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you have enjoyed this chapter. In the next chapter Y/N will confess to Hood, but will also be betrayed by the other commanders from the Royal Navi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

385K 5.7K 58
In a world in conflict with the Sirens, a young commander is assigned to Azur Lane. He will be tested by his command, his enemies and his ships. His...
1.8K 74 16
Betray Forgotten Abandon This is what the Z class is experiencing. Rivalry rises between them. An ally today can be an enemy tomorrow. Everything i...
155K 5K 86
Azur Lane Fanfiction. Following the life and adventures of the young engineer asigned to work with Prinz Eugen.
72.3K 858 19
Jack had seen more than his fair share of battles as a mighty commander for the Royal Navy, and the same could be said for his fleet. After dealing w...