~ Trapped in heaven ~

By yaa_cim_and_avocados

Do you ever feel like you are in heaven when you are with someone? Well, that's the case of Jasmine Adair whe... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Her
Chapter 2: Don't disturb
Chapter 3: I am a failure
Chapter 4: They don't define us
Chapter 5: Heaven is a place on Earth with you
Chapter 6: Sk8er girl
Chapter 7: Last goodbye?
Chapter 8: Find me
Chapter 9: She had it coming
Chapter 10: Prom
Chapter 12: Good times
Chapter 13: Stay with me
Epilogue

Chapter 11: Traitor?

99 6 0
By yaa_cim_and_avocados

Jasmine's POV

"We should probably go, it's getting late, it's almost midnight." Lauren said to me as we were sitting next to each other. I looked around and like half of students were drunk or high already. It's surprising that even my parents stopped at a place like this. Glad that they left almost immediately after they said what they wanted because this would hurt their eyes. My whole family is against taking drugs but somehow, I felt like finally trying some alcohol today. I wanted to celebrate the return of my girlfriend a little.

"Why are you wanting to leave it here now?" 

"I just don't really like watching people in a state of mind like this." I knew that Lauren was very religious and polite person but my brain was still trying to tell me that I should degust that drink in front of me.

"But I like it here, I will never ever have better prom than this one."

"I don't care, I am leaving it here. I am becoming loopy, I am going to visit toilettes and when I come back, we will go." I took this moment as an advantage and took a sip of Bacardi. It tasted weird but when I got used to it, I didn't really care about the taste. I wanted to become drunk, oh man, what was I doing? 

"Heck yeah, Jasmine! Come out of your shell!" All of sudden, Melanie appeared in front of me and started chanting. I knew that she was extroverted and that she always wanted to help me becoming more confindent. And with that Lauren thing, I get her that she didn't want to see me suffering, so she just wanted me to move on. 

"So you still came? I told you that I would cope with this just by myself."

"Oh c'mon, how could I forget about my best friend? I came a bit later but who cares. I am here, hey, let's drink away your sorrow. Lauren, you are about to be forgotten." She poured the Bacardi into her glass too and we pinged.

"Hey babe, I am bac-um, who is this?" I didn't even notice Lauren coming back and she looked really angry. Oh snap, I forgot to tell Melanie that Lauren is back with me but how was I supposed to tell her that when I didn't even know about her visiting this prom either? She totally surprised everyone here.

"Lauren, this is Melanie, my best friend. Melanie, this is Lauren, my girlfriend." Melanie tried to shook her hand but Lauren just refused it.

"Why were you two drinking? I told you to not drink, babe! Don't beg me for help when you will feel unwell becase of your silliness!"

"Laur, I just wanted to celebrate your return." I tried to stand up and wrap myself around her but I almost tripped. What did I do?

"Oh hi, Lauren! Wow, you look even better in real life! Jasmine is really lucky to have you, honestly you can turn any girl gay."

"You weenie, listen. Yeah, weenie, I am not trying to insult you but you seem weird to me. You are like really drunk and if you think that the type of best friend who wants your best friend drunk is the right one, you are so wrong. How are you treating her, like some piece of trash?"

"Excuse me? I am okay with weenie but I have known Jasmine from her childhood! From where she was just a little one! You better shut up your hot mouth." When I came back to my senses, I was woken up into reality of two girls fighting for me. What the heck, thank Lord that I drank just two little glasses, so I could become sober quickly.

"Hey, what's going on here? Lauren, I thought you hated conflicts? Mel, you are drunk, why did you have to complicate things even more?"

"Jasmine, you better cling to this one, she is so hot and so are you. Wowdy, girls, why are you both this hot? I wouldn't even know who to date."

"Mel? But you have a boyfriend? If you are serious, I advise you to stay away from Lauren because Lauren is not a type of cheater and she will never cheat on me. You better not start something which may lead to the end of our friendship. If I find out that you chase her, I will be throwing hands, understand?" I knew that she was just being drunk and being the party girl she is. She would never take Lauren away from me, at least I hoped for it.

"We should really go home, honey. And you, you..ev..I hate you." Lauren put her hand into mine while sticking her tongue out to Melanie. 

Next morning...

I woke up laying in the hotel room bed where Lauren was staying but Lauren was laying on the couch next to me. What did I do wrong?

"Good morning." I spoke up quietly.

"Morning." She mumbled.

"Laur, what's wrong, may I know?"

"Have you ever had a thing with that drunk girl from yesterday?"

"What? Lauren, she is my best friend. I could never. Yes, my parents used to get suspicious but I really never dated anyone before you. It was more like she tried to flirt with you, I should keep an eye on you."

"I was like super mad yesterday, I just wanted to punch her into her face for getting you drunk. I felt so ashamed of you."

"I am so sorry, it's just I wanted to try it for once. Everyone keeps telling me that I am not attractive and not cool because I don't smoke or drink."

"What's attractive about that? Harming your own health? Love, you are attractive to me like this, being polite like I am. Please, don't be a fool."

"I forgot to tell you but I am hanging out with Melanie today and later I am going back to my parents." Honestly, my plan was just to get Lauren jealous.

Lauren's POV

"What the flip did she do with you yesterday? Are you even excited about that I am here?"

"Lauren, we have whole two weeks for loving each other. I have life too." Hearing this really got into my heart. Did I make a mistake? Is she a traitor? What if she is lying to me and she started secretly dating her best friend when she came back home? Am I trying too hard to love her?

"Oh, she is here. That's kinda earlier." Jasmine jumped out of her bed, being quick as some kind of lightning when she heard the doorbell ringing. I don't like this.

"Wait, I am going with you." I followed her downstairs, not minding if my sisters got out of their rooms, asking what's going on. When I saw that cocky girl waiting in some trash type of car, I felt my anger boiling inside of me. I started pecking Jasmine's cheeks, making sure she belongs just to me.

"Lauren not now, I have to go." She just simply pushed me off her and I just watched her getting into the car. So now her best friend is even more important for her? It's going down with us. Yesterday we were all lovey dovey and today, she is acting like she doesn't even know me. What was in the drink that weenie gave her? Some kind of drugs? Then I looked at Melanie, noticing her smirking at me.

"You ever get her drunk again and you will be dead. You better not try to have something with her because I swear that I will kill you. By the way, fuck your car, you haven't seen my Tesla yet." I yelled at her, watching them slowly dissapearing. To my luck, I spotted a taxi parked nearby just few seconds later. I told the driver to follow, well, her shitty car. When we got next to Melanie's house, I just hid into the bush and waited for what will come next. I even brought my water and Cheetos with myself, I am cool with waiting even like two hours, if needed. I was waiting just like 5 minutes when I saw a guy coming out of her house. I decided to get to know more about him.

"Hey, sorry, can I know if Jasmine is still inside?"

"Sure, why are you asking and who even are you? I have never seen you before but you are gorgeous."

"Pity boy that I am dating a girl. Yes, Jasmine is my girlfriend."

"Damn, I am not surprised that even girls are hitting on you. Oh, I forgot to introduce myself, I am Bryan, Melanie's boyfriend." That moment, I felt something like a stone falling off my chest, so that weenie is taken. She better stay dating this guy. Since when I turned out as a stalker? Why Am I this jealous? Why I hinge on her this much?

"Thank you for these delicious cookies. I will let Lauren try them, I am sure she will love them as much as I do." I saw Jasmine getting out of the door with a box full of cookies. Ew, cookies from Melanie. I don't even want to touch them, bet they have alcohol in them.

"Lauren? What are you even doing here? How did you find Melanie's house?"

"Um, I was just walking around and.."

"Babe, the truth."

"Fine, I stalked you two."

"Laur, why even?"

"Because of that weenie, I can't withstand her. She is getting on my nerves and I don't like how much time you keep spending with her."

"Baby, are you really this jealous? You know that I love only you but I can't be with you every second of my life, I have to take care of my friends and family too. But you know that I still spend most of the time with you only. Hey, taste this." 

"No alcohol?"

"Only chocalate. Laur, you don't know her the way I do. It's not just about alcohol, if you knew her for years you would understand that she is actually nice. Nobody's perfect."

"Yum, I love chocolate."

"See, don't worry. You two will be friends as well, eventually."

"Can we just not like talk about Melanie, please. I missed you, will you let me visit your parents with you? I miss laying next to you."

"Of course, Laur. But foremost, we should go on a date."

"Where?"

"Let me surprise you, you surprised me yesterday, so it's my turn now." 

"Are you like serious? Why are you doing this for me? Why don't you take out Melanie instead?"

"Baby, you are like really cute when you are jealous but I promise you that there's no reason. I want to take you out because I love only one person and her name is Lauren Christine Cimorelli. She is the most amazing girlfriend ever." Wow, I should really learn how to trust people, why I keep getting jealous? You can tell that Jasmine means a lot to me and I just can't imagine losing her.

"I love you. I really d-" I was cut off with a kiss. 

"I love you too and I can't wait to spend these two weeks with you. What you did for me yesterday was the cutest thing ever. Coming back to someone you love from such a long distance, you are an example of a perfect girlfriend, Laur." We pulled away when the oxygen became a problem. I just smiled seeing someone this perfect in my presence. I really do fall in love like really hard. Oh man, I am trapped in heaven with her over and over again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.8K 1.8K 36
When Jessie's parents take her from the Cimorellis, what will happen? Will Jessie find her way back where she knows she belongs or will she never ge...
1.4K 49 12
One day changed everything. Two mysterious creatures. Lauren Cimorelli, the famous singer with ability to protect people from evil and turn into were...
18.8K 482 18
The Cimorelli sisters are powerful witches who have to work together to fight the forces of evil. What will happen when it all becomes a bit too pers...