Ask team WAAR

By Cmonkey512

This is basically where you ask team WAAR any question you want. That's about it More

Ask any question
Answers #1
Answers #2
Answers #3 and #4
Answer #5
Answer #6
Answer #7
Answer #8
Not exactly an answer
Hopefully an answer
Answer #10
Answer #11, #12, and #13
Question 15
Question #16
Questions 17, 18, 19, & 20
21
22
23
24

Answer #14

165 4 5
By Cmonkey512

Arthur: I don't remember when, but I do know that I was getting ready to move out in 3 hours and we bumped in to each other. He was nice guy. He actually agreed with the civil rights movement and said that just because we're a different skin color doesn't mean we're any less human. He was getting ready to head to hill 488 at the time. He left for the hill an hour after I was sent to retrieve a missing Marine. We met back up afterwards. We had a good friendship. Then I got pulled to Remnant.
Isaac: Wow. Didn't know you had such a history with the guy.
Dick: Wrong story, Isaac.
Isaac: Oh yeah, I'm with team DIMD.
Me: Ok, I know I made you to break the fourth wall, but this is a little far.
Isaac: Agreed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.5K 3.1K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
409K 24.7K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
196K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
102K 3.1K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season