Sterling

By variestae

It was inevitable. It always has been. From the rumors at his school to his taunting parents behind closed do... More

INTRODUCTION
PROLOGUE
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
BONUS SCENE

Chapter Fifty-Seven

5.9K 383 59
By variestae

"We still have one last thing to do before our night ends," Jungkook said, taking a bewildered Taehyung's hand in his as they walked inside the apartment complex.

Taehyung gazed over at him, eyebrows stitched together as Jungkook led him to the elevator and pressed the button. "What? What else do you have planned?" He asked.

Jungkook smiled down at him, raising his free hand and tracing Taehyung's bottom lip with his thumb. "That's for me to know and for you to find out, love," he replied quietly just as the elevator pinged and the doors slid open.

The younger playfully rolled his eyes at his boyfriend as they stepped inside the elevator. Jungkook pressed the button to their floor and the doors slid shut, leaving the couple alone in a buzzing silence. All the way up to their floor, Taehyung couldn't help but take a guess at what the next thing the other had planned for him.

He wondered what else he had in store for their date, and he kept thinking of other possibilities Jungkook wanted to do before they ended their night. Before he could get too into it, the elevator's familiar ding brought him out of his thoughts and back to reality.

They stepped off the elevator and down the hall until they were standing outside their door. Jungkook pulled his keys out and unlocked the door, allowing Taehyung to walk in first as always. The brunet boy smiled as he walked in with the ravenette following closely behind him.

Jungkook shut the door until he heard it click before peeling off his thick jacket and hanging it on the rack by the door. "Change into something more comfortable, baby," he gently ordered his boyfriend as Taehyung took of his jacket and handed it to Jungkook.

The younger's brow pulled to a crease, looking at the other a little skeptical before slowly nodding and heading to his bedroom. He stepped in and shut his door behind him, going to his dresser and taking notice of the small amount of clothes he had with him.

He still needed to go back to his house and gather some more of his things, like clothes and shoes. He sighed, shaking his head as he pulled out another t-shirt he had stole from the older and a pair of joggers before slipping them on, pocketing his phone afterwards.

He wore socks as he walked out of the room, heading back to the living room where Jungkook was leaning on the back of the couch with his phone in his hand, eyes glued to the screen. Taehyung took notice in the way Jungkook was also changed into something a little similar to what he was wearing.

As Taehyung walked up to him, Jungkook saw him from the corner of his eye, causing his head to snap up and a smile form on his thin lips as he shoved his phone deep in his pocket. "Ready?" He asked, earning a nod from the other in response.

He held out his hand for Taehyung to take. Once their fingers were laced, Jungkook pulled him forward and released his hand, only for them to cover Taehyung's eyes. "What're you doing, Jungkook?" He questioned quizzically.

"I want to surprise you," the older replied with a cute chuckle shortly after as he started guiding Taehyung towards the front door. He pulled it open, being sure not to hit the younger with it before guiding him through it.

He led him to what Taehyung assumed was the elevator because they came to a stop not too long after walking out of their apartment. He sighed as he tried thinking of what the older had planned for him, but was soon brought out of it when the elevator pinged.

They walked in with Taehyung's eyes still covered as Jungkook pressed a button to their destination. Jungkook smiled when he seen Taehyung's lips press into a thin line, knowing he was trying to figure out what his next moves were.

He thought it was cute as the elevator dinged and the doors open. As soon as the doors open, Taehyung was met with a cold breeze, shivering and cursing himself for not bringing a jacket or hoodie with him as he made a mental note to himself they were now outside.

They stepped out of the elevator, Jungkook's chest pressed against Taehyung's back. Taehyung knew the older's lips were by his ear because he could feel his warm breath fanning over his skin, and the light breathing through his nose could be heard.

"You ready, love?" Jungkook whispered, his hot breath teasing Taehyung's cold skin as he nodded in response. The ravenette slowly removed his hands from the younger's eyes, wrapping his arms around his small waist and resting his chin on his shoulder.

Taehyung's eyes widened as his mouth parted a little, a quiet gasp fleeing from his lips. They were currently on the roof of Jungkook apartment complex, the sun setting behind the city, painting the sky a beautiful orange hue, the clouds glowing as the sky slowly darkened above them.

It was absolutely beautiful to Taehyung.

Jungkook smiled proudly to himself as he watched Taehyung intently watch the sunset. However, there was more. Jungkook unwrapped his arms and gently grabbed Taehyung's hand, snapping him away from the gorgeous sunset and to Jungkook who was leading him to a small little pallet on the ground.

"Jungkook, what is this?" He quietly asked his boyfriend, feeling a little emotional as he was led to the thick blanket laid perfectly on the hard ground. Jungkook doesn't answer, instead, he sat down and pulled Taehyung down with him. "Kookie?"

He placed Taehyung between his legs, his chest pressed against his back with his chin resting back on his shoulder. He turned his head so he could kiss Taehyung's neck, and the skin behind his ear, before his lips pressed to his pink tinted cheek.

"I know how much you enjoy being outside," he began in a low tone next to the younger's ear, the deep sound of his voice causing Taehyung bite down on his lower lip as his eyes fluttered and his body tingled, "And I know how much you enjoy nature, and watching sunsets, and how much you love stargazing."

Taehyung turned his cheek to look at the older, resting against his chest as they stared deeply into each other's eyes. In all honesty, the brunet was feeling a little emotional knowing Jungkook remembered all of these things about him, and knowing without even telling him.

"How did you...?"

"The days we would walk to your place after school, I've noticed how you looked at your surroundings with a smile on your face," he began, his voice deeper than usual, "I noticed the way you would close your eyes every time there was a nice breeze and you would just feel it."

Taehyung felt hot tears burn his eyes, and he couldn't help when one slipped down his cheek. He didn't feel like he truly deserved this-like he didn't deserve Jungkook. He didn't deserve this moment, he didn't deserve any of the good things that have been happening to him lately.

"Why are you crying, baby?" Jungkook whispered softly as he brought a hand up and cupped Taehyung's jaw, wiping the falling tear away with his thumb as he stared into Taehyung's tear-filled eyes.

Taehyung turned around so he was now facing the older, wiping the tears that fell from his glossy eyes as he sniffled a little. He chuckled to cover up the sobs that wanted to escape, "I just... I don't deserve this. I don't deserve you."

Jungkook looked at him with a smile, reaching out and cupping his porcelain cheeks and wiping more tears away with the pads of his thumbs. "I've told you a thousand times, Tae. You deserve me and the world," he stated softly.

The brunet boy smiled weakly as more tears slowly spilled from his chestnut eyes. "How did I get so lucky to get someone like you?" He asked no one in particular, his voice a little wobbly as he tried holding back to soft sobs.

The ravenette chuckled softly, wiping another tear away before removing his hand and patting the empty space beside him. "Come on, let's lay down," he said, and Taehyung was laid down beside him in an instant.

Jungkook reached behind him and grabbed a blanket that Taehyung didn't know was already there, and covered them both. The warmth engulfed them whole, and they were no longer shivering to stay the least bit of warm.

Taehyung rested his head on the older's chest, sighing contently as he wiped the stray tears from his cheeks with the back of his wrist. The sun was almost completely set behind the tall buildings in Seoul, the stars were faint in the sky, but Taehyung could make them out.

Gazing up at the stars, Taehyung felt content with life. He felt safe, after sixteen years of feeling nothing but fear living in his own home. Being in Jungkook's arms made him feel that way, and it was something that he could get used to.

They stared and watched the sun completely disappear from their eyes and behind the city. The stars slowly began to appear, some still a little faint but shining until the sky was a completely black canvas above them.

White dots were scattered everywhere, in every corner of the said canvas. The moon was out, and it emitted a pale glow down onto the couple lying on the rooftop.

"You know, when I was little, my dad was big on astronomy," Jungkook began in a soft tone, his chest vibrating against Taehyung's ear as his spoke, "And when we would look at the stars in my grandma's backyard, he would tell me exactly where each constellation was."

Taehyung smiled as he tilted his head back and looked up at the older, "Really?"

Jungkook nodded with a soft smile as his fingers played with the younger's soft, silky strands. "Mhm, now, I was like seven at the time, so I don't know if he was lying to me because I don't know anything about astronomy," he said with a smile.

Taehyung softly chuckled as he rested his head back on the other's hard, warm chest as his gaze shifted back to the stars above them. Stars fascinated him, and he didn't know if it was because of their everlasting glow, or because of his remarkably beautiful he thought they were.

He liked to think it was both.

They went silent, both enjoying each other's company before they had to head back inside. As the night went on, the temperature was dropping dramatically, and soon enough, the blanket wasn't enough to keep them warm anymore.

Neither one wanted to leave because of the peaceful atmosphere around them, and the crisp night air was relaxing. The few breezes that would come and go weren't making their freezing bodies any better, but they still enjoyed it.

Taehyung was shivering violently, and Jungkook took notice. He patted his back before sitting up, "Come on. You're freezing."

Taehyung nodded as he stood up with the blanket wrapped around him, taking Jungkook's hand after the ravenette gathered the blanket on the ground they were laying on. The couple made their way inside the toasty warm building.

Taehyung crawled in his bed, scooting over some so Jungkook had some room. The older crawled in behind him, covering them both with the thick comforter and silky sheets, curling his body behind Taehyung's as the big spoon with his arm wrapped around his waist.

He kissed the nape of the brunet's neck before pulling him closer against his chest. Taehyung nibbled on his lower lip before turning over so he was now face to face with the other. "Thank you for today. It was amazing," he whispered.

"Of course, baby." Jungkook nodded before pecking the younger's full lips. Taehyung hummed with a sweet smile on his face, arms looping around his boyfriend's neck. "Expect a second date, by the way," he told the brunet.

The smaller chuckled softly with a nod before Jungkook pressed their lips in a deeper kiss. Taehyung's slender fingers gripped the back of his hair, giving it small tugs here and there as he parted his lips when he felt Jungkook lick along his bottom lip.

Their tongues swirled around each other, tasting the other and savoring every bit of it. The kiss slowly escalated into something with more heat and aggression, something they both realized and felt within each other's lips.

Jungkook's hand found the other's hip, giving it a light squeeze before he slowly slid it under the younger's shirt. His featherlight touch had Taehyung shivering, and a quiet moan slipped from his pretty lips, something that didn't go unnoticed by the ravenette.

He felt his sweats tighten from the beautiful noise as he moved between Taehyung's legs in a swift motion. They parted shortly after for air, but it didn't take long before Jungkook peppered the younger's cheek and neck with butterfly kisses.

"I'm not ready," Taehyung blurted out in a soft whisper, and his words caused Jungkook to freeze what he was doing and pull his face away to look into Taehyung's dark eyes. He could make out the confused expression on the older's features, deciding to elaborate, "For sex."

Jungkook could only smile softly at him as he ran his hand through his boyfriend's brown locks. "Did you think that's what was going to happen, baby?" He quietly asked, but Taehyung shook his head.

"No. I know you wouldn't do anything without asking me first." He smiled as he cupped Jungkook's cheek and grazed his thumb over his honey-toned skin. "I just wanted to let you know, because sex scares me."

Jungkook nodded with a light hum, "It scares me, too, love." Taehyung merely nodded as he clamped down on his lower lip, staring intently into his boyfriend's caring eyes. "We've only been going out for two weeks."

"Yeah," Taehyung said as Jungkook pecked his forehead and laid back down beside him, "And I don't know. It'll probably be a few months before I'm ready...."

"It's alright, love." He kissed his cheek, then his lips for a lingering kiss before pulling away, "We're both not ready." Taehyung felt relieved that Jungkook wasn't ready and that he was being understanding about this, and he felt more comfortable as his eyelids started to grow heavy. "Go to sleep, baby."

Taehyung nodded with his head resting on Jungkook's chest as he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep. The ravenette waited awhile to make sure Taehyung was asleep before closing his eyes, as well.

He kissed his forehead sleepily before darkness started settling in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 11.8K 55
Broken, Taehyung's parents moved him to a new city for a new start. The shy, fragile boy, lucky enough to have made three friends, suffered judging f...
26.4K 3K 72
The year he was fifteen, Park Jimin realized he was gay, and that he fell in love with a hot guy the same gender he was! Jimin spied on the other's o...
17.4K 416 43
Y/n's whole life constant obstacles have been thrown her way and she has no one to help her overcome them. Overtime, they have all brought her down t...