The Devil's Angel

By DistinguishedFoxx

Lucifer was born to be Satan's Fallen Angel. He knew that. Which was why he put up with the daily torment. It... More

Part 1.0~ Lucifer
Part 1.1~Lucifer
Part 1.2~ Satan
Part 1.3~ Lucifer
Part 1.4~ Satan
Part 1.5~ Satan
Part 1.6~ Lucifer
Special: Thanksgiving
Authors Note
Part 1.7~Satan
Special: Christmas
Part 1.8~ Satan
Part 1.9~ Satan
Part 2.0~ Lucifer
Part 2.1~ Satan
Q + A
Part 2.3~ Lucifer
Tagged!
Part 2.4~ Xavier
Part 2.5~ Xavier
Part 2.6~ Satan
Happy Easter!!
Part 2.7~ Isaiah
Part 2.8~ Lucifer
Part 2.9~ Unknown
Part 3.0~ Isaiah
Part 3.1~ Lucifer
Part 3.2~ Lucifer
Part 3.3~ Isaiah
Q + A - Part 2!
Part 3.4~ Lucifer
Part 3.5~ Lucifer
Part 3.6~ Isaiah
Part 3.7~ Isaiah
Part 3.8~ Isaiah
Part 3.9~ Lucifer
Part 4.0~ Lucifer/Satan

Part 2.2~ Satan

19.6K 718 224
By DistinguishedFoxx

Yep. Another chapter.

Because I feel bad for not posting. And have nothing better to do. 

I just went and fixed the name mix-up. I'm dumb and forgot that Xavier's name was Xander. But I like Xavier better so he'll stay Xavier. Also, Madelin was Madeline but I kept forgetting the "e", so she'll stay Madelin. Thank you for your time. 

~

It was two hours later when the medic informed me that all the injections were delivered and successful. Lucifer was still sleeping. It would've been alarming how much he slept, but not only had he just been transported to another realm, but he had also faced Dantalion's weird welcome.

"Come on, Satan! Hurry up!" Dantalion's annoying, excited voice yelled. He was too eager to meet Xavier. 

I purposely took a few wrong turns just to make the journey longer. Dantalion stopped in front of each one, looking back at me with the silent question in his eyes. For every single one, I shook my head. When we got to the correct wing, he stopped in front of Madelin's door. 

"This one?" He asked. I shook my head. 

He went in front of Keven's door. "This one?" Another shake. 

We arrived in front of Xavier's door. "This one?" He asked.

Instead of answering, I raised a hand and knocked. 

Xavier opened the door a bit, exposing only his blue eyes. "Y-yes?" He stammered out. 

I was fine talking to him through the crack, but it was shoved all the way open by Dantalion. Xavier still looked normal, but he sported a new pair of black ears on his head. He also had a pretty fluffy tail. It was to be expected. All newly turned werewolves couldn't hide their new parts, and they would stay until a certain amount of time passed. 

I caught the way Dantalion stared at Xavier with fierce possessiveness and knew instantly that they were mates. Xavier tucked his fluffy tail between his legs and flattened his ears to his head. 

"I'll take him!" Dantalion exclaimed, pouncing on Xavier.

Xavier let out a confused squeak, and ducked under Dantalion's open arms. The surprise forced him into a shift. I was expecting a large wolf to appear in front of me, but there wasn't. Only a small black wolf pup. The pup ran and hid behind my ankles. I looked up at Dantalion, who's eyes were sparkling. 

"Oh my... so cute!" Dantalion exclaimed. Xavier shrank back even more. 

I rolled my eyes. "Shut up. You're scaring him."

Xavier tried to run under the bed, only to be scooped into Dantalion's arms. "Bye Satan!" Dantalion purred before disappearing, taking Xavier with him. I could only sigh and imagine all the poor things that would happen to him. But, it wasn't my problem so I didn't care too much. 

Melanos trotting into the room alerted me that Lucifer was awake. I teleported to his room, walking in on him just sitting up. 

He furrowed his eyebrows at me. "What happened?" He asked. 

It was only normal for him to forget. "You took a really long nap," I lied. "Now, we have a few things that need to be taken care of."

"Like what?" He asked, getting out of the bed. 

I raised a hand and let a document pop into existence. "You need to run a few errands for me. Complete these, then come back."

I handed the document over to him. He looked it over, looked at me, looked at it again, then looked to me with a pursed eyebrow. "You do know I can't do this, right?"  

"Why not?" I asked, knowing full well why not. 

"Oh, I don't know, maybe because I have absolutely no control over the people of this world. Or any world for that matter. How do you expect me to 'find the kidnappers of a little elf girl'?" He responding, sound very annoyed. 

I only smirked. "That's for you to figure out. But, because I'm such a nice guy, I'll let you take the dogs." With that, motioned at him with my hand, sending him to the first location. The dogs instantly followed him, assuring his safety. 

With Lucifer dealt with, I moved on to Keven. His escort had arrived. 

I went down to his room and knocked. He answered immediately, as if he had been waiting eagerly. I motioned for him to follow me. 

Because I didn't want my good name to be ruined, I ordered, "You will listen to these people and follow their rules, understand?"

Keven nodded. 

"If you get sent back, you will work as a servant."

Keven swallowed nervously. 

At the entrance, an elderly woman stood in front of the large doors. She wore a long white dress with a white satin robe on top. Although she was old, she was tall, meeting my gaze head-on. Her long white hair flowed around her face, giving her an ancient, regal look.  

"Esmerelda," I said, respect in my tone. She was the elder of the Nymph Kindom. Second only to the royal family. 

"Boy," she said, her old voice rasping, "did you really call me here as an escort?"

I nodded, motioning Keven forward. "He is a new nymph."

She inspected him closely, then brightly smiled. "Well then, what are we waiting for? Let us be on our way," she said. Keven followed her out the door, looking anxious but excited. 

And then there was one. 

Madelin had already requested to go to the ocean. I had to have her escorted as well, but the trainers were all busy. She had to stay an additional day.

With all of the pesky nuisances taken care of, I could finally stop running around like I rabbit and focus on important things. Not only were there people who thought protest me was a good idea, but there were even a few brave souls who had begun killing my soldiers. 

I cracked my knuckle before heading to the front gates. The guards there opened them for me, allowing me to step out. I inhaled deeply before setting off to the nearest town. It was the capital, as it was the town right beneath my palace. It was probably the most diverse town in my realm, and yet, it was also the biggest place where the rebels exchanged information. For some reason, they thought I was being unfair by allowing species to mingle.

In the town, crowds parted for me as I made my way to the square.  Whispers quickly started, making me smirk. 

In the plaza, and made my way to the middle, on top of a small well. 

"Excuse me, everyone! If I could have your attention for a moment!" I shouted, silencing them. I already had most of their attention but for the few who hadn't noticed me before, they sure did then. "There have been reports of rebels roaming around my capital. Killing my soldiers. Robbing my people. Are they any people who'd like to confess?"

Of course, no one did. I sighed. I scanned the crowd, picking out the people who I knew were rebels. They were avoiding eye contact and sweating. But they were scared, and that was my goal. So I didn't do anything to them. "Alright. As a warning, tomorrow there will be guards right here. Anyone who wants to turn themselves in are welcome."

With that, I left, going to Lucifer's location. He was dealing with thieves in the Incubi market. They were laughing at him as he talked to them from his seat on the rooftop. I watched from a distance, in a spot where I could see Lucifer's expression but also keep an eye on the thieves in case they tried something. 

"Um... you guys are under arrest... is that how it works? Whatever, you guys are in trouble," he said, sounding highly annoyed. I could tell he'd been at it for a while. 

"Oh yeah?" One of the thieves asked, sounding amused. 

Another one chuckled. "Says who?"

Lucifer gave him an 'are you stupid' look. "Me. Literally just now."

The third thief snorted. "Why should we listen to you?" 

"I don't know..." Lucifer shrugged. "I'm working? I said so? Because it'd save us both a lot of time?"

Kerberos started growling from his spot next to Lucifer. Lucifer stroked Kerberos' head, comforting the dog. I felt annoyance rise in my chest. I didn't want Lucifer to stroke Kerberos. Only me. 

I appeared behind Lucifer, glaring at the thieves below us. With a wave of my hand, they were in a cell in the dungeon underneath my castle. 

Lucifer looked confused, then tipped his head back to meet my eyes. 

"Why'd you do that?" He asked, pouting.

I shrugged. "You took too long. Let me see the list," I ordered. 

Lucifer grumbled under his breath as he fished it out of his pocket and handed it to me. 

"Oh, you've finished," I commented. Recalling his earlier complaints, I smirked. "So, not as hard as you thought, right?"

He only rolled his eyes, cheeks tinting pink. "Whatever. Let's just go back."

~

BOOM! Two posts, one day. Who's a boss? Uh, me. 

JK

Anywho, I really tried to make this longer, but I couldn't. Maybe the next one. I'm also mad because my bed had been compromised by my annoying older sister, and I wrote this on my floor. So, yay me. 

Not only that, but because no one asks questions, I can't do the fricking Q & A. Oh well. 

K Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 19.4K 35
The story where rival gang leaders explore each other's insecurities, Where they build together to create the love story of the century. Contains Mpr...
187K 5K 9
Tyler with a. Rough past gets adopted by a new mom, his brother is over protective and they soon get feelings for one another, the feelings they shou...
7.4K 387 19
I didn't see him boom out of nowhere, but there he was standing right next to me on the ledge that would lead me to my own doom. I forgot that I want...
120K 6.6K 44
Eli sold his soul to the devil to save his family and his village. He asked for fertile lands with clean water. The devil granted him that but it all...