KAIRA FF: ♡♡ PYAAR KE LIYE ♡♡...

By logan_2009

Kartik, a business tycoon of 34 is a single dad to 4 children - Siya, Aatish, Ahana and Sahil. Siya and Aatis... More

Characters
《1》
《2》
《3》
《4》
《5》
《6》
《7》
Exams banging the door!!!
《8》
《9》
《10》
《11》
《12》
《13》
《14》
*********
《15》
《16》
《17》
《18》
《19》
《20》
《21》
《22》
《23》
《24》
《25》
《26》
《28》
《29》
《30》
《31》
《32》
<<33>>
《34》
《35》
<<36>>
《37》
《38》
《39》
《40》
《41》
《42》
《43》
《44》
🖤45🖤
《46》
《47》
《48》
《49》
《50》
《51》
Your Opinion Matters
One More Thing!
《52》
《53》
《54》
《55》
《56》
《57》
《58》
《59》
《60》
《61》
《62》
《63》
ANNOUNCEMENT
《64》
《65》
《66》
《67》
||68||
||69||
《70》
||71||
||72||
||73||
《74》
《75》
||76||
||77||
《78》- Last Chapter
ANNOUNCEMENT
🎊SEQUEL🎊
Thank You...!!!❤🤗

《27》

4.9K 202 37
By logan_2009

Siya's POV

I walked out of the principal's cabin and paved my way towards the room, only to be surrounded by  Maria and Aditi.

"Hey bitch....did you go to complain about us?!", Aditi asked walking forward and towering above me.

"Yeah....but be thankful I didn't mention the 'drugs' part", I replied and walked forward that Maria pulled me and pushed me down to the floor.

"If you do that again bitch....it's not gonna be this easy. Be in your limits", Maria said and kicked my leg.

"How dare you asshole?!", I said with gritted teeth and pulled her leg to make her fall down.

"You dunno who I am, do you?", I asked them with sass, getting up.

Aditi helped Maria get up and they glared at me.

"This isn't the end you jerk!", Aditi said glaring at me, her nose flaring with anger.

"Try me", I said and walked close to them.

"Oh....your dad", Aditi said pointing towards the door. Listening dad, I quickly turned my head towards the door and seeking advantage of the situation, Aditi punched my stomach hardly.

"Aahhhh....you bitch!!", I cursed her and fell backwards against the wall.

"Ooohhhh.....daddy's lil princess, aren't you?", Aditi made fun of me and walked out.

I managed to get up and was about to close the door that Miss Lily appeared.

"Siya....your dad's on line....wanna talk to him?", Miss Lily asked.

I nodded and followed her to the reception. I picked up the landline phone.

"Hello", I said not so excited.

"Hi baby....how's everything goin? Is everything okay there?", dad asked quite excited to talk to me but concern in his voice.

Honestly, I was about to burst into tears hearing his voice but I controlled myself.

" Yes....everything's fine dad", I replied, my voice quivering but dad sensed it.

"Honey....what's wrong? What happened to your voice?", dad asked concerned.

Okay....I'm telling him everything.

"Dad-", I began to speak but Nidhi interrupted in between.

"Hey babe....where's my good night kiss? Shall we do it today? Not so rough....it's not good for the baby...we'll do it smoothly", I heard Nidhi say from across.

"Nidhi....can I get some private space please?....I'm talking to my daughter. I don't want any disturbance", I heard dad yell at her.

But I couldn't tolerate more so I kept back the phone and ran away to my room.

------------------------

Kartik's POV

"Fine!!", Nidhi yelled angrily and stormed out of the room.

I sighed in frustration and got back to my call.

"Hello Siya....baby?", I said but there was no response from the other side.

"Mr. Goenka", I heard Miss Lily.

"Miss Lily....can I speak to my daughter please?", I requested her.

"I'm sorry Mr. Goenka....but Siya just went into her room", Miss Lily replied.

"Can you call her Miss Lily? It's important....I need to speak to her", I begged her.

"I'm sorry Mr Goenka but here's a large queue of kids wanting to talk to their parents", Miss Lily replied.

"Oh....Okay I understand. Thanks by the way ", I said and ended the call.

I sighed and closed my eyes.

Why was she scared? Did she want to tell me anything?

Just then, Ahana entered the room.

"Daddy", she walked towards me and stood in front of me.

"Yes sweetheart", I said and caressed her face.

"Nidhi's acting crazy", Ahana said and it just made me a more lot crazier.

I got up from bed and paved my way towards the living room to see her throwing the cushions on the floor.

"Nidhi....what's this?!", I asked her and walked close to her.

"What's this?! Shouldn't I be the one to ask you this? What's wrong Kartik? Why are you acting so weirdly?? Why are you acting like you don't want me and this child!! Don't you care about me anymore? Don't you love this baby? I'm feeling like a burden now.....Kartik, do you realise that I 'm pregnant....and I would love to have you by my side....can't you understand this single thing?! If you don't want me....why are you even keeping me in this house? Do you realise how unwanted I feel here? Your kids are not ready to accept me and now even you are distancing yourself from me....what's my fault Kartik? Why are you punishing me? If you say, I'm ready to leave this house and never see your face again!!", Nidhi yelled at my face, releasing all her anger and bursting into tears.

I held her shoulders and looked into her eyes.

"I'm so sorry honey....I know I'm being a jerk...but please understand....I care about you and I love this baby....I'm just not in a state to think anything right....ever since Siya is gone, I can't think right....but I promise you I'll try my best....don't ever talk about leaving the house", I said and hugged her.

She hugged me back.

"I love you and I'm sorry", I said.

"I love you too ", she replied and hugged me tightly.

--------------------------

Naira's POV

GROSS!!!!

I just watched the most cheesy patch up ever and I needed to throw up.

How can couples be so irritating?!

I went into the backyard to get some fresh air. I sat on the bench and looked at the stars.

I think I should give up on Kartik....

He can never be mine.....

I mean....he loves Nidhi and they are gonna have a baby.

Why will he even think about me? I'm just a nanny

He just thinks me as a friend...

I have seen girls friendzoning guys but here a guy is friendzoning a girl.

Uffff....but the kiss we had back in Maldives. It wasn't out of friendship, I could taste love in that kiss. But he had cleared that it was a mistake.

Honestly....I have no idea what's wrong with that guy. He's so unclear about his thoughts....or he doesn't want to disclose them.

Does he even love Nidhi? Or is he just with her for the kids?

Sometimes, I feel like his doraemon. Because he always comes to me crying about his problems like Nobita....🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️.

"Naira", I heard him say from behind.

Here comes my Nobita....

He walked forward and sat on the bench beside me. I turned towards him.

"Yesss....my nobita", I said.

Shit!!

"What?!", he looked at me confused.

"Nevermind", I said and looked up at the stars.

He too looked at the stars.

"Is Aanchal one of them?", he asked.

I looked at him, surprised. I had never heard her name from his mouth.

"Yes", I nodded.

"It's her birthday today", Kartik said still gazing at the stars.

"Really? I didn't know that. You never speak about her", I said looking at him. I could see tears filling his eyes.

I couldn't control myself and I sat close to him and side hugged him.

I had never watched a man crying.....a man like KG crying. This is a worth watching scene.....

Okay jokes apart!

"Sometimes I think....if she was still here, it must've been so much better and easier", Kartik said still gazing at the stars.

I patted his back and I could feel tear drops in my eyes too.

Kartik chuckled and wiped his tears. I too released the hug and sat but still close to him.

"Why am I even telling you this?", Kartik said looking at me.

"You can share anything with me Kartik", I said as I caressed his hair and looked lovingly into his eyes.

Where was this much love coming from?!

Kartik smiled and turned his gaze from me.

"Do you know how useless I feel? I can't keep anyone happy, especially my children. They're going away from me Naira....they find it appropriate to share their problems with you and not me. And Nidhi.....I don't think I'm doing right with her. She doesn't deserve to be with me.....I mean I'm so confused. I can't take right decisions....I'm the worst father and worst partner ever", Kartik said and covered his face with his hands.

"It's not like that Kar-", I began to speak but he interrupted me in between.

"It is like that Naira. I dunno who I am. Today, when I called Siya. She wanted to speak something to me....She wanted to tell me something. But.....She couldn't.....guess Why? Because she's not comfortable with me. My own daughter is not comfortable with me.....I have failed being a father Naira", Kartik said his face showing mixed expressions of anger and hurt.

"I don't think I deserve anybody. Sometimes I think, I should've been the one to die, not Aanchal. She could've taken care of the kids more nicely", Kartik said looking at me.

"Kartik", I raised my voice now. He kept on blaming himself.

He looked at me, surprised.

I hugged him tightly.

"Don't say that ever again....Do not. The kids have already lost their mother, don't make them lose you. You're an amazing dad Kartik....I know sometimes you behave like a jerk. But it's okay. But the kids know you love them alot....see Kartik they're growing up. You should just stop treating them like babies. They need their own space and please stop grounding them. Start with Aatish.....I wanted to tell you since so long. He's not behaving normally nowadays. He doesn't speak much. He just sits in the corner silently holding Aanchal's photograph and cries. Many things are going on in his life and they are affecting him. The worse thing is, he doesnt want to share them with anyone, not even me. It has just become worse with Siya's departure. I think you can speak to him. Speak to him like a friend and not like a father. Stop worrying about Siya. She'll be fine....I know it's hard for you to leave her but you'll go to meet her in the weekend right. Don't ignore other kids for her", I explained him and released the hug.

Kartik smiled and nodded.

"What were you in your previous life? A philosopher?", he joked.

I chuckled and we both looked at the stars.

---------------------------

SIYA'S POV

It was midnight and I couldn't get any sleep. I was right. Dad is happy that I'm here and he's enjoying his life with Nidhi.

Why the hell did I think that he'll listen to me?!

I was under so much depression. I looked at the "things" lying on the table. Maria and Aditi were sleeping.

"It helps you forget everything", I had heard Maria say once.

Yes....I wanna forget everything. I wanna forget my family......

I walked towards them with small steps. I picked it up with my trembling hand. It was like a powdery substance. I didn't think anything and I inhaled it.

There was a sharp pain in my head and my eyes began to flutter.....

But.....it felt great!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 430 7
"Insecurities and ego destroys relationships" Rahul and Ria two people who met in college and fell in love with eachother life got changed when they...
120K 4K 24
A completely different kaira love story.....kartik and naira got married in Rishikesh.....but their families are unknown to this fact...Will goenkas...
98.3K 3.8K 44
What if instead of Naira , Kartik faked his death? 5 Years Later, Will same love suffice between them? Or they will hate each other to the core? peep...
530K 21.8K 51
"If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read th...