𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞

By blank_makes_u_crazy

{fillie au} In which a group of seniors go on a school trip. Due to an unexpected misstep, two highschool stu... More

⋆Introduction⋆
⋆One⋆
⋆Two⋆
⋆Three⋆
⋆Four⋆
⋆Five⋆
⋆Six⋆
⋆Seven⋆
⋆Eight⋆
⋆Nine⋆
⋆Ten⋆
⋆Eleven⋆
⋆Twelve⋆
⋆Thirteen⋆
⋆Fourteen⋆
⋆Fifteen⋆
⋆Sixteen⋆
⋆Seventeen⋆
⋆Eighteen⋆
⋆Nineteen⋆
⋆Twenty⋆
⋆Twenty-One⋆
⋆Twenty-Two⋆
⋆Twenty-Three⋆
⋆Twenty-Four⋆
⋆Twenty-Five⋆
⋆Twenty-Six⋆
⋆Twenty-Seven⋆
⋆Twenty-Eight⋆
⋆Thirty⋆
⋆Thank You {a/n}⋆

⋆Twenty-Nine⋆

1.9K 70 248
By blank_makes_u_crazy

"𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦."

...

Shortly after Finn had gotten a fresh pair of clothes on, he and Millie were off to dinner.

They now sit with their friends, at the table where they have sat every day of their stay here. It is their final dinner and they all are going to miss the high-quality buffet that they have been attending.

Most of all, they are going to miss the uninterrupted time that they have been able to spend together. Not having to worry about classes or homework,  leaving their daily life back home and simply being carefree teenagers, whose biggest worries have been whether or not they will make it on time to dinner. The atmosphere around the kids is fairly dismal, all of them knowing that this will all soon end.

Nevertheless, Millie is determined to make the most of this final night, which leads to her talking about the party Cole had invited them to.

"Yes, let's go!" Noah exclaims loudly, causing Sadie to roll her eyes dramatically.

Noah watches Sadie; his enthusiasm only grew. "I was born to party!"

The group of teens break out in laughter.

"I think it would be fun," Gaten adds once the laughter had died down.

"Agreed" Caleb speaks.

"Alright then let's go!" Lilia speaks up, signalling Iris, who had just come back from the bathroom towards their table. Millie watches as Iris' eyes light up once having been informed of their plans.

"Yes, that sounds so fun!" Iris jumps excitedly.

"It starts soon we should get going" Millie states. Shes truly surprised by her own words, not usually being the person to willingly go to parties early. Yet, she just doesn't care what people think of her actions and words, at least not for another night.

"C'mon Finnie" Millie calls out to Finn, her face immediately burning up as she notices the nickname that had just slipped.

" 'Finnie' god, you guys, are too much" Noah walks ahead of them shaking his head.

Finn smiles at a blushing Millie before getting up. Although he would love to hold her hand and tell the entire world that she is his, he finds their little secret very enticing. Both being able to share feelings for one another, without any outside pressure or influences.

Sadie walks up towards Millie once her embarrassment had worn off, leaving Millie smiling and excited for the night to come.

Finn, on the other hand, is still apprehensive about this party. He knows that he is in no place to tell Millie where she should and shouldn't go, nevertheless, he still thinks that this isnt the best situation for Millie to put herself in, considering that the last party she went to didn't go down so well.

Sadie quickly notices Finn's troubled face, as Millie walks towards the group of teens already leaving the cafeteria.

"Hey, Finn" Sadie speaks, shaking Finn from his thoughts.

"Yeah" He croaks in response.

"Dont worry she will be fine" Sadie speaks comfortingly.

Finn sighs, noticing how obvious his worries are for Millie.

"I will watch out for her" She continues.

Finn shakes his head. "No, no, I will. You have fun."

He looks over to see Caleb waiting for them to join them. "My boy seems pretty deprived over there."

Sadie rolls her eyes as she walks away from Finn. Nevertheless, she knows that she has been very preoccupied with her friend's wellbeing.

"Let's go loser" Sadies hisses to Finn causing him to chuckle before following after her.

-

After a short walk, the teens stand in front of the, with purple lights colored cabin, seeing the shadows of many other teenagers shifting around inside. Millie eyes the house, her heart rate unbiddenly beating faster, the painful memories of a few nights ago reentering her mind now that she is at the scene of where it happened.

She breathes in shakily as she forces her eyes closed. This was her idea, and she wanted this. To have fun and just let go for one more night. She needed to ignore this, as well as she could.

"You okay?" Finn asks, noticing Millie's silence.

Millie rigorously shakes her head in response. "Oh yeah, Im fine let's go!"

Millie drags Finn with her by the arm as they run ahead of their friend group and into the noisy cabin. Millie could feel the bass of the music inside of them, making it hard to decipher between her racing heartbeat and the loud music. Finn watches as Millie's eyes dart around the crowded room promptly.

He understands now that all this effort into coming here is so that she can see herself as normal, and not affected by the incident that occurred in this very cabin.

"Dont worry Millie" Finn whispers into her ear as he swiftly grasps onto her hand. "He's not here."

"Im here okay."

Her worry-filled eyes meet his as a reviled and beholden smile appears on her face. She nods knowingly before looking down at their intertwined fingers and both of them, as much as they didn't want to hastily pulling away from each other. "Thank you."

They share a smile and Millie eyes meet Finns once again. She feels so indescribably secure and protected with him here.

"come on, let's go get a drink" Finn stutters, breaking the growing silence.

Millie turns to see Noah and the rest of their friends head straight to the dance floor, before following Finn to the drink table in the room next door. This room is significantly less crowded, with only one large couch, that is now trashed by empty solo cups and beer cans. Finn grabs a beer from the drink stand whilst Millie goes straight for the punch that has god knows what type of alcoholic mixture in it.

Finn takes a sip of his beer, savouring the sip, knowing that he had decided only to have one, to ensure he wouldn't end up wasted and out of control.

Finn and Millie stay standing by the drinks, enjoying the quieter atmosphere, without the music blaring right in their ears. More people start to fill the room and sit on the couch in front of them. Millie takes another sip before furrowing her eyebrows when she sees a familiar face. The person in question spots Millie, smiling devilishly and waving toward her.

Maddie.

Usually, Millie would cower and be too afraid of standing up to Maddie Ziegler. Nevertheless, she isnt sure whether its the punch coursing through her veins, but she looks away rolling her eyes and shaking her head, making sure that Maddie sees. She could tell that Maddie was shocked by this action however someone gets her attention, causing her to leave the room.

Millie completely forgot about everything between her, Maddie and Jacob. Not having seen much of them, and not wanting to have to see them around. Finn watched the entire encounter silently. Millie groans taking a large sip of her acidic and tangy drink before refilling her cup hesitantly.

"What?!" She snaps, noticing Finns stare.

"You okay?" Finn asks, laughing lightly.

Millie sighs. "Yeah, I'm fine."

Millie looks up at a foolishly grinning Finn. "What's wrong with you?!" Millie yells, trying to hide the growing smile on her face.

"You're cute when you're sassy."

"Shut up" Millie mutters trying to act as if she took offence and slapping Finn playfully on the arm.

They both laugh, Millie, taking another sip. "Im sorry am I not allowed to compliment you?" Finn asks inching a little closer to Millie.

Millie rolls her eyes at the foolish sounding boy infront of her.

"See" Finn laughs pointing at Millie. "Cute"

Finn watches as Millie laughs, shaking her head while taking another sip of her drink. And at this moment, Finn wishes he were able to freeze time, just to stay and watch her, being so careless and without reserve.

Not only Millie is surprised by his flirtatiousness towards her. Finn has never acted like this; however, Millie changes him. Just her smile, causes him to melt inside, wanting nothing more than to pick her up and collide his lips against hers.

"Millie?" Finn starts causing her eyes to dart up at him quickly.

"Yeah?"

"Um," Finn starts, running his hand through his curly hair, not knowing exactly where he is going with this. He doesnt truly understand all the feelings and emotions running through his head. Though one thing he is sure of.

"I know this may seem sudden, but over the past few days I feel as if i-"

"MILLIE GET OVER HERE!"

A voice suddenly yells over the music as Sadie runs up to Millie grabbing onto her arm. "It's our song!"

Millie listens to the high pitched voice playing through the speakers. Ariana Grande. She nods excitedly, completely forgetting about what Finn was about to tell her.

"Come on we've got to go dance!" Sadie yells, shaking her fiery red hair, clearly intoxicated.

Sadie looks over to Finn "She will be fine" She speaks before he even has the chance to interfere.

"You go have fun and" Sadie grabs Finns beer can and shakes it upsidedown. "go get yourself another beer."

She throws the can on the floor, grabbing onto her best friend and running into the room.

Millie turns back to smile at Finn, reassuring him that she will be okay. And he takes the reassurance and decides that he himself needs to let loose a little.

Finn walks back to the drink table, taking a second beer from the table. He takes a sip, eyeing the room for any familiar faces, yet to no avail.

Finn moves against the wall, suddenly enjoying his time alone. Not having to talk to someone and being able to deal with only his thoughts. He remembers, having been so close to telling Millie something, that he isnt even sure of. Finn needs to be clear with himself before giving Millie any possible misinformation.

However, the time in which he wanted to enjoy his beer alone, is interrupted by a listless voice calling his name. "Hey Finnn"

He turns to see a familiar blond standing infront of him. "Oh hey Iris, what's up?"

She giggles at his very standard question, him noticing as she takes another sip from her solo cup, that she is even drunker than Sadie is right now.

"Im great" She smiles foolishly.

"now that Im talking to you" She hums now standing right infront of Finn.

....Um okay

He laughs awkwardly, brushing off the unnerving comment. She's just very drunk.

"How are you?" Iris speaks, pushing her finger against Finn white T-shirt.

"Good actually, really good," Finn answers honestly.

"I like talking to you" She slurs senselessly.

Finn raises his eyebrows.

We haven't really spoken but... okay.

"I was wondering" Iris smiles, twirling one of her golden locks around her finger.

"If you, you know, wanted to hang out sometimes"

Shit.
"Oh, Iris sorry but I-"

"Don't date" she cuts him off abruptly still giggling. "Yeah I heard"

"But maybe I can change your mind" As those words leave her mouth, she inches closer to the boy whose eyes are bulging at this point.

However, before he has the chance to interfere, he feels her lips collide against his.

-

"Wohooo!" Sadie tells out as she jumps up and down to the music. Millie follows, laughing at her enthusiasm and being encouraged to let out a scream as well.

They have stayed dancing into another song which neither of them recognizes. Still, they are having such a good time.

"It was about time I get you away from Finn," Sadie tells out. "He treats you like a little hurt puppy."

Millie shakes her head, knowing that Finn is very cautious. However, it's only because of one thing.

"He just wants to make sure I'm okay"

"No" Sadie cuts, smiling at her friend. She moves over to Millie's ear to whisper over the noisy music.

"He cares about you"

Millie can't help but smile down at the ground.

"Come on Millie; I can tell that there's something there if Caleb said he could tell Finn is different, happier." Sadie eyes her head shaking friend.

"I dont think so" Millie doesnt know what else to say, she doesnt want to lie to her best friend. Nevertheless, she isnt sure what exactly to say.

"Okay Sadie Im going to the bathroom" Millie laughs as she spots the toilet above them.

"Oh come on Mills!" Sadie giggles, the alcohol in her system, causing her voice to slur.

Millie laughs and slowly answers. "I will be right back okay."

"Alright!" She pushes her bottom lip out in a pout. "Imma go find my boyfriend then."

Millie walks up the wood carpeted stairs and looks down the stair landing to see the crowd of people she just got out of, causing her feeling of cluster phobia to grow.

Millie continues to walk passing identical-looking bedrooms, before opening the door to the bathroom. However, as Millie was about to close the door, a light illuminating the room behind her catches her attention.

Her curiosity takes over as she turns around to observe the room behind her. As her eyes travel through the room, she stops. Feeling her heartrate quicken and her breathing hitches. Millie recognizes this room, out of all the others. The room in which Romeo tried to assault her. She breathes in heavily closing her eyes.

Relax Millie. He's not here.

She has the urge to walk into the room, and so she insists. Millie runs her hands over the doorless door frame. As she walks in and eyes the bed her mind flashes to the exact memories of that night, however now they are even more detailed and precise.

"Dont worry sweetheart"

Millie holds her hands over ears squeezing her tear-filled eyes closed.

"Just relax"

Millie walks back against the walk as she is able to feel Romeo's hands on her body, sending chills through her body. Millie sits against the wall and cries.

"Hey, are you okay?" A voice calls out near her. Millie isnt able to open her eyes, feeling dizzy and afraid that these realistic memories of Romeo will have him standing infront of her.

There is only one thing that her mind could grasp onto safety for, a shred of hope through all these painful recollections. The only place she feels safe.

"FINN" She cries out. "FINN"

"O-okay Ill go find him just, stay here."

Millie hears the footsteps get quieter as the person disappears, leaving her in the room, to the sound of her cries and images of Romeo infiltrating her mind.

-

Finn's eyes open wide as he pushes Iris off of him. "Iris what the hell!"

Finn watches Iris' flirty smile turn saddened as tears swell up in your eyes. "I-I dont understand what I do wrong."

"Nobody wants me."

"Iris no please" Finn tries of a way to think of calming her down, without coming across wrong. Lucky for him, a particular friend having seen and observed the encounter, is heading towards them.

"Hey, guys what's going on here?"

Finn looks over, seeing Caleb walking over to them with a shocked expression.

"I tried to kiss him" Iris spoke.

"But I pulled away" Finn added quickly, causing Caleb to smirk.

"Okay, Iris" Caleb started seeing as Iris was about to cry again. "I think you need some fresh air, alright?"

She nods her head starting to walk out of the room. Caleb looks back to Finn, who is mouthing 'Thank you'. Just as they leave Sadie walks towards Finn looking annoyed and disorientated.

"Where did my boyfriend go now " She groans, taking another sip from her cup.

"Why the fuck is everyone drunk tonight!" Finn states running his hands through his hair, needing a break from all this shit.

But then he remembers. "Um, Sadie wheres Millie."

"She said she went to the bathroom" Sadie answers before walking past Finn to find Caleb.

-

Finn starts to push himself through the herd of people scanning the house for where Millie might be.

He continues to walk as he is stopped by someone pushing against him.

"Hey, hey!"

"Not now asshole" Finn spits back, trying to push against them.

"Look! It's about Millie she needs you." Finn looks down, at non-other than Jacob Sartorious.

-

Jacob leads Finn into the room, where Finn sees Millie crying on the floor.

"Millie" his voice shakes as he walks into the room, in which he got her out of just a few nights ago.

The sound of his voice causes her eyes to shoot open and she dashes to him. She jumps up and pushes her head against his shoulder, seeing Jacob in the doorway. Only now does she understand that he was the one who came to help her. However, before she has the chance to say anything, he is gone. And although Millie was traumatised entirely in this room just seconds ago, she remains, holding Finn; him being able to make her safe, even in the place where terrible remembrances where made.

-

"It was overwhelming, and I felt as if I was back there again." Millie remarks as her and Finn continue to walk. Soon after Finn got to Millie, they stood there for a few minutes, embracing each other. Not wanting the moment to end.

They both decided that they wanted to head home, so here they are, walking back to their shared cabin. Most likely for the last time.

"I know I can't imagine" Finn shakes his head. "Im sorry"

"Hey stop" Millie stops infront in Finn. "This isnt your fault, and thank you for keeping me safe"

"Sure thing" He shrugs which cause Millie to roll her eyes and continue walking.

"Wait a minute," Millie said as she observed where they were heading. "We are going the wrong way"

"No, we aren't" Finn answer continuing to walk.

"Finn the cabins are to the fucking right of us we are going the wrong way!"

He turns back at her with a sly smile. "Just trust me okay?"

Millie watches him in disbelief as she finally understands.

"Here, get on my back" He looks back at her. Mille doesnt know what to expect; nevertheless, she trusts him.

Once she is on his back, he begins to run, causing her to shriek. Millie grips onto his shirt tightly. "Finn slow down!"

However, that is when she realizes, that they are now on the same trail they hiked up to the first day to the waterfall.

"Has deja vu kicked in yet" Finn laughs slowing down and lightly tossing Millie into the grass.

"Hey!" She laughs as he lays down beside her. They both look up at the star scattered sky; the only sounds present being the faint whistling of the wind and the crashing water near them, they simply enjoy the presence of each other.

"We need to tell people about us, it's getting too complicated" Finn speaks out, breaking the moments of silence.

"What made you think that?" Millie laughs, knowing well enough how hard it has been to keep from her friends.

Finn stays quiet, causing Millie to turn on the tender grass to face him. "What is it?"

"Iris- she kissed me."

Millie turns back up to look at the sky.

"But I pulled away, seriously right away" He states restlessly. "I honestly couldn't believe that she did that like I wasn't showing any signs of me being interested. It must've been because she was drunk. Yeah, it must've b-"

"Finn" Millie cuts him off smiling towards him. "It's okay, I trust you."

"No, it's not okay" Finn stands up walking towards the crashing water beside them.

It wasn't okay with him. At that moment, he had noticed how persistent his feelings towards Millie was, how he didn't want his lips to touch anyone's but hers. A week ago he would've probably slept with Iris. No strings or feelings attached. But now he is shaking in anger at himself for what happened, even though it wasn't necessarily his fault.

Millie sees his tension, quickly getting up to face him. "Hey" She speaks in a soothing tone, placing her hands on his face. "Its alright Finn, okay."

"I promise."

He looks up at her, breathing deeply. "Okay"

She smiles, pulling him close to kiss his lips softly. They lean their heads against one another, both wearing goofy grins. Millie turns her back towards him and watches the water crash against the rocks. He wraps his arms around her, placing his chin on her head, closing his eyes to take at the moment.

"I think Im falling in love with you, and Im fucking terrified."

Millie turns to him, grinning even more prominently than before which she didn't think were possible.

She kisses him, holding onto him tightly. As they pull away, she looks up at him darks orbs, which illuminate in the moonlight.

She grins. "I love you."

...

{a/n}

hey yall!

wow that chapter was a handful, but I enjoyed writing it!

Next chapter we leave camp and im excited to see how things will be for them back at home

anyway I hope everyone is staying healthy and during this super weird timeHow yall feeling?!

If you enjoyed, make sure you follow me to ensure you don't miss out on any new updates or important announcements.

Theories for the next chapter?

Have a great day, stay safe and see ya in the next one ;)

xxx

- m

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 2.8K 22
-This book is being made available in Spanish on my profile- *All characters and their rights belong to Marvel* The Sokovia Accords have spiralled th...
692 95 24
Skylar,a teenage girl who has been constantly abused by her father, Lawrence since her mother's death. Now,meet Octavian your not so typical Badboy...
15.8K 289 17
Alexander Novach the daughter of two Atlas soldiers lost her parents and older brother at a young age. This had lead to her meeting Ruby Rose and the...
7.2K 167 17
Being a part of NE into solo comes for me. Alyssa Simon. Falling in love, dealing with music but always there for my brothers