YOUTH HAS YOU.

By chimonaze

A SURVIVAL APPLYFIC IN WHICH 51 GIRLS GATHERED TOGETHER IN ONE SHOW TO FIGHT FOR THE TOP 12 SPOT. ┃ GIRL GROU... More

YOUTH HAS YOU.
➤ RULES.
➤ SLOTS.
➤ NOTICEBOARD.
➤ VOTING SYSTEM.
➤ OVERALL SYSTEM.
➤ FORM.
。˚❃ TRAINEE OO1
。˚❃ TRAINEE OO2
。˚❃ TRAINEE OO3
。˚❃ TRAINEE OO4
。˚❃ TRAINEE OO5
。˚❃ TRAINEE OO6
。˚❃ TRAINEE OO7
。˚❃ TRAINEE OO8
。˚❃ TRAINEE OO9
。˚❃ TRAINEE O1O
。˚❃ TRAINEE O11
。˚❃ TRAINEE O12
。˚❃ TRAINEE O13
。˚❃ TRAINEE O14
。˚❃ TRAINEE O15
。˚❃ TRAINEE O16
。˚❃ TRAINEE O17
。˚❃ TRAINEE O18
▖ ▗ ▘ ▙ ▚ ▛ ▜ ▝ ▞
。˚❃ TRAINEE O20
。˚❃ TRAINEE O21
。˚❃ TRAINEE O22
。˚❃ TRAINEE O23
。˚❃ TRAINEE O24
。˚❃ TRAINEE O25
。˚❃ TRAINEE O26
。˚❃ TRAINEE O27
。˚❃ TRAINEE O28
。˚❃ TRAINEE O29
。˚❃ TRAINEE O30
。˚❃ TRAINEE O31
。˚❃ TRAINEE O33
。˚❃ TRAINEE O34
。˚❃ TRAINEE O35
。˚❃ TRAINEE O36
。˚❃ TRAINEE O37
。˚❃ TRAINEE O38
。˚❃ TRAINEE O39
。˚❃ TRAINEE O40
。˚❃ TRAINEE O41
。˚❃ TRAINEE O42
。˚❃ TRAINEE O43
。˚❃ TRAINEE O44
。˚❃ TRAINEE O45
。˚❃ TRAINEE O46
。˚❃ TRAINEE O47
。˚❃ TRAINEE O48
。˚❃ TRAINEE O49
。˚❃ TRAINEE O5O
。˚❃ TRAINEE O51
━━━━━ ◦ ❖ 𝘔𝘐𝘚𝘚𝘐𝘖𝘕 𝘖𝘕𝘌
┊༻˚ ͛༝ FIRST VOTING !
✦༻˚ ͛༝ E P I S O D E O N E
⊳ ┊EPISODE O1 PART O1
⊳ ┊EPISODE O1 PART O2
⊳ ┊EPISODE O1 PART O3
⊳ ┊EPISODE O1 PART O4
✦༻˚ ͛༝ E P I S O D E T W O
⊳ ┊EPISODE O2 PART O1
⊳ ┊EPISODE O2 PART O2

。˚❃ TRAINEE O32

307 35 96
By chimonaze

dance 50/50, vocal 48/50, rap 10/50

━━━━━━ ◦ ❦ ◦ ━━━━━━

SAEROK
user comment here !

━━━━━━ ◦ ❦ ◦ ━━━━━━

TRAINEE NAME : Oh Chaerim [ 오채림 ]
TRAINING PERIOD : 8 years

ETHNICITY : Korean
NATIONALITY : Korean

DATE OF BIRTH : March 14, 1994
AGE : 26 (int.) | 27 (kor.)
HEIGHT : 160 cm
WEIGHT : 45 kg

BACKGROUND :
as the daughter of a dancer, chaerim was first exposed to dance at a very young age. when she was still a child, her mother would dance for her whenever she was feeling down and just like magic, her mood would lift up again in no time. noticing that she had taken a liking to dancing, her mother enrolled her into a dance academy when she was about 8 years old, where she learnt mainly ballet and contemporary dance. she once attend a boa concert with her parents and that was a very important mark in her life, as it lead to her dream of becoming an idol.
her family ended up moving to seoul and after graduating middle school, she started attending a performing arts focused high school. she ran a youtube channel called ' oh cherry! ' where she would share both dance and vocal covers for about three years. after some failed auditions, she decided to try out for yuehua and to her surprise, she was accepted at the age of eighteen

PERSONALITY :
⤿ ⌗ MOTHERLY / SWEET , chaerim is a very motherly individual. she is naturally caring of those around her and always considers others' feelings before acting. maybe the fact that she used to look after her brother when she was young contributed to this aspect of her personality; she is very talented at reading others and perceiving if something is wrong, so she likes reassuring others that she cares about them and is always there for her friends. nothing ever holds her back from helping those who are close to her. she is a good listener, that friend with whom others feel at ease when it comes to confiding in them and seeking for comfort or advice. she can get a little too protective but she truly has the best intentions. in the survival show, this could be seen through her helping others learning choreographies, checking up on the trainees to make sure they eat properly and comforting  those going through hard times.

⤿ ⌗ PERFECTIONIST , chaerim puts herself under a lot of unnecessary pressure just to avoid failure. she holds herself up to high standards and if she fails to meet them she feels as though as if she's let not only herself but, most importantly, other people down and she receives a lot of stress from this which often impacts her health. she often overworks herself and spends too much time practicing without taking proper breaks. as someone who has an iron deficiency, these are definitely unhealthy tendencies.

⤿ ⌗ DILLIGENT / PERSEVERING , chaerim is a very persevering and hardworking girl, she rarely gets lazy when it comes to important tasks and likes to get things done right away, she's not one to procrastinate. this is a trait she gained through her years of training, she's learnt that practice and hard work are key ingredients to skill improvement and sucess.

⤿ ⌗ SENSITIVE , chaerim feels rather deeply. she is sensitive to art, stories, she has a great sense of empathy and likes looking deeper into pretty much everything. while this trait can be very positive, it some cases, it troubles her. she has a  tendency to take others' words to heart and overthink. she tries to avoid blunt persons for this  exact reason, as even though she is aware they don't have ill intentions, she can't help but to feel hurt.

⤿ ⌗ CALM / SERENE , chaerim has a very calm and serene demeanour, being around her makes almost everyone feel at ease. her serenity seems to pull others in, many would it's healing to be around her. she doesn't ever invalidate others' worries and agitation, instead she tries to help them calm down through some of her own mechanisms, this also makes her someone who is thought of as reliable.

LIKES :
⤿ i. poetry books.
⤿ ii. veggies.
⤿ iii. fruit tea.
⤿ v. cooking.
⤿ vi. fashion.
⤿ vii. the scent of flowers.
⤿ viii. art museums.
DISLIKES :
⤿ i. coffee.
⤿ ii. hot weather.
⤿ iii. insensitive jokes.
⤿ iv. sports.
⤿ v. meat.
⤿ vi. getting sick.
⤿ vii. cluttered spaces.
⤿ viii. cursing.
HABITS :
⤿ i. she puffs up her cheeks when trying to hold back tears.
⤿ ii. she pouts and rests her face on both hands whenever she's bored or focusing on something.
⤿ iii. she tends to initiate skinship without realizing it, probably due to her affectionate nature.
⤿ iv. she has a habit of wiggling her shoulders whenever she's happy or excited about something.
⤿ v. chaerim blinks a lot when she's nervous

FACTS :
⤿ i. chaerim was born on the white day.
⤿ ii. she attended a ballet and contemporary dance academy for about 10 years.
⤿ iii. she was one of everglow's backup dancers for ' adios ' and ' dun dun ' promotions.
⤿ iv. she is often complimented for her beautiful and graceful dance lines, she's very light on her feet and moves smoothly.
⤿ v. chaerim suffers from an iron deficiency, which makes her feel sick and lightheaded frequently; she also tends to get tired quite easily because of it. she can be quite neglectful of her condition sometimes by overworking herself.
⤿ vi. she hates coffee but forces herself to drink it, as she really needs the energy boost caffeine provides her.
⤿ vii. before becoming a trainee, she used to have a youtube channel called " oh cherry! " were she would upload mainly covers and hauls.
⤿ viii. she has a younger brother called chaehwan, they have a really tight bond.
⤿ vix. chaerim has a degree in dance through sejong university.
⤿ x. she has started to learn pole dancing recently.
⤿ xi. if she had to pick a role model, it'd be boa.
⤿ xii. chaerim is very soft spoken.
⤿ xiii. if she wasn't a trainee, she would probably be working in the fashion industry, as that is a field she is very interested in.

YOUR TRAINEE'S WEAKNESS? :
— rap
YOUR TRAINEE IS CONFIDENT WITH HER? :
— dance, vocals and stage presence
CHARMING POINT :
cherry-like visuals, graceful dance lines & duality.

A MESSAGE TO YOURSELF :
— cherry, you got this. as long as you try your best and remain true to yourself, everything is going to be alright. let's put a lot of effort into showing the public your unique colours and charms but don't overwork yourself like you always do. make sure to take your meds and care for your health, you'll regret it later on if you keep neglecting yourself. just like you always say, being kind costs nothing, so be there and help the other girls whenever they need help, be someone others feel comfortable around and make many friends. as one of the oldest contestants, care for the younger trainees but don't let yourself feel small because of your age. you've trained very hard through all of these years and you deserve this opportunity, so go for it and show the world what you got.
A MESSAGE TO YOUR FAMILY :
— mom, dad, chaehwan! i know you probably have lost faith in me and my dream by now but know that i won't give up just yet. i promise i'll try my best, so put some trust in me! i'll become a daughter and a sister you can be proud of

━━━━━━ ◦ ❦ ◦ ━━━━━━

AUDITION VIDEO :

' cherry on top! hello, i am yuehua's graceful
dancer, oh chaerim. '

DON'T FORGET TO SUPPORT OH CHAERIM THROUGHOUT HER JOURNEY IN YOUTH HAS YOU !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 3.4K 60
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
69.2K 3.2K 74
❤️
24.2K 1.8K 45
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...