Tragedy Love (JJK)

Da aimy_caramel

*BTS Fan Fiction (Jeon Jungkook)* Gracial Magnolia a.k.a you, have a hard time feeding yourself to live up li... Altro

Introduction
Chapter 1 : Proving the rights
Chapter 2 : Got a weirdo
Chapter 3 : My new neighbour
Chapter 4 : HELP!
Chapter 5 : Is this love or a piece of shit?
Chapter 6 : New Job
Chapter 7 : Stop following me
Chapter 8 : The Project
Chapter 10 : It's so sudden
Chapter 11 : The truth about Min
Chapter 12 : I'm hire again
Chapter 13 : Birthday Party
Chapter 14 : Dancing with a creep
Chapter 15 : Gun Shot
Chapter 16 : SAKURA!!
Chapter 17 : I got you Jungkook
My note

Chapter 9 : Sick

5 0 0
Da aimy_caramel

Gracial's POV

It's been a week or so and our project is finally finished.

I sigh in relieve and rest on the sofa while eating popcorn. I still can't get over the fact Min!! That stupid freaking piece of-

Ding dong~

I sigh and make my way to the door while mumble to myself. It better not be those two freaking idiots peace of-

"Hey Gracial!" Sakura and Jungkook shout together showing their yellow teeths.

Owh wow what a surprise, it's Sakura and Jungkook, yeah what a surprise....

"Seriously guys? Why do you guys have to come here like every single night?"

They make their way in and as usual, sit on the sofa and brought food and drinks.

Well.... they always bought foods and drinks.... so I don't mind, but at the same time, really annoyed.

"It's a habit now Gracial!" She smiles and set the food.

I sigh and walk over to the sofa.

"Gracial..." Jungkook call me.

"What?" I said with an attitude still not looking at him.

He walk over to sit beside me.

"Why here? There's a lot of seats over there, still you want-"

"Do you hate me?" His eyes was starring deeply into me looking all serious.

I've never seen him with that serious look on him. Usually I will just joke it off. But he seems so.... real about it.

I didn't answer him, so he lean in closer making me fall back on the sofa and he is on top of me.

We stayed in that position for minutes until he spoke...

"Gracial... do you really hate me..." His eyes now turn to sad. I could see a tear filling in his left eye.

"I....I..." I shutters and shaking but I try my best to be serious. "What are you talking about Jungkook? Hehe of course I hate you hehe." I jokingly lied and and my heart start pounding fast.

I mean he is literally on top of me and-

"I like you..." he whisper beside my ear.

My eyes widened and start to shutters again.

"J-jung... jungkook...." he lean back to look at me.

Our face were inches and I could feel his breath on mine.

I stood there feeling shock but I don't really know how to feel then.....it hit me. The flashback hits me...

I warned you every boys are the same, you'll just get more upsetting by loving them....

...you'll just get more upsetting by loving them....

...all the boys are the same...

...

That's right! All the boys are the same. Which means, Jungkook is playing me too. Hahaha.

I push him off making him fall on the floor and he whine "ouch"

I quickly stand up and get a bit far away from him.

He get up, holding his butt from the pain.

"Gracial what's wrong-"

"You're the wrong! Don't think I'm that stupid Jungkook. Don't think I'm a fool! You men, just really want to mess with girls right? Because why? Girls are weaks. And you men, just want to play with their hearts, and later, cheat with them! Breaking their hearts! AND FUCKING FUCK THEM AND NOT TAKING ANY RESPONSIBILITY!!!" I finally let out all the feelings out.

I was so angry that I don't even care Sakura was trying to calm me down and the other neighbors hear me.

"Gracial no wait, you got it all wrong! Not all men are like that. Please I'm begging you-" he tried coming closer to me but I scoff him off.

I shake my head and grab him by the collar.

"Shut the Fuck Up Jungkook! I don't want to hear a single word from a filthy guy like you." I release him from my grip. "Now.... before everything gets worse, I want you out of my house now..." I pant and try saying in a calming tone.

"Gracial please hear me-"

"Jungkook. Out. Now."

He stood for a good minute and went to the door twisting the door knob. Before he leave, he turn around to face me but I wasn't looking at him. He give me his last words before he left.

"If you could just hear me out... I'm sure you will change your mind how you felt towards guys...how you feel towards me..."

The door close and I kneeled down on the floor crying.

I can't believe that was me earlier. I just can't believe that I really said that to him.

Sakura is still trying to comfort me, but I ignore her completely. I feel so dizzy whenever I cry or even let out a tear. After that, I pass out and everything went black, I couldn't feel myself.

~*~

"Pssttt..."

Ugh stupid flies... get away. I waved my hand back and forth to get rid of the stupid flies.

"Psst...Gracial..."

I heard it again but, its calling my name?

"Gracial wake up."

I slowly open my eyes. The vision is still blurry and all I see is a figure's face in front of me.

"Gracial..."

I finally open my eyes completely and fix my vision to see Sakura looking all worried with her furrow eyebrows.

"Oh thank god you're awake... I'm already feeling tired and I just wanna go to sleep." She whine and sigh in relieve, seeing me waken up.

I look around to see an unfamiliar place. It is all white and I was sleeping on a bed. I tried sitting up slowly, leaning my back against the pillow while Sakura help adjusting the bed size upright.

I just realized that the only thing a bed can do that is at the hospital(prob). Am I in the hospital?

Yes indeed, but why though... Curiosity hits me and I ask Sakura.

"Sakura, what am I doing here?"

"Well earlier, you passed out, so I don't know what to do. I was so panicked that I end up calling the ambulance. But then the doctor checked and said that there is nothing wrong with you. You just had a headache and that's all."

I sigh in relief that it was not that bad. Just a headache. That was quite embarrassing to call the ambulance because I just got a headache...

"The doctor also said that you can go home if you already awake." She yawns. "Finally you're awake and I'm so so happy, because I've been waiting and sacrificing my tiredness for you." She yawns again. "C'mon, lets go home. I'm tired." She laid her head on the bed beside me.

I giggle at her reaction and we both went back to our own houses. Yeah, no more coming over to my house.

Also I was wondering... did Jungkook ever came or did Sakura forgot to tell me or he didn't came at all? Hmm... if he did come... then maybe I'll give a second chance for him...

I sigh and went into my bedroom and sleep.

~*~

Ring ring~
Ring ring~

Ughh this stupid noise... cut it out...

I fold my pillow to my ears so that I won't her the ringing sound.

Ring ring~

Ahhhhh...

I aggressively sit up and took my phone slamming the night stand. I quickly answer it without seeing who's the caller.

"What you want?!" I aggressively ask

"Lia..."

His voice... is it... Jin?

I look at my phone to see who I was talking too and I was right. My eldest brother, Seokjin.

"Yes Oppa, what's wrong?" I ask worried.

"Lia, you need to come home." He sounded sad.

"Why? Is everything wrong?"

"Grandma...she's at the hospital. I need you to come home now."

"H-hospital? W-wait, what happen to-"

He hang up. Before I could even freaking finish my sentence. He hang up. Grandma is at the hospital. I need to go see her... I'll just tell the Manager that I will take the day off. My grandma needs me.

I quickly get everything ready, quickly pack all my clothes, call a grab to go to my grandma's place. It is really a long journey, it took around 2 - 3 hours to get there. I prayed so hard that my grandma will be all right.

~*~

"Grandma!!!" I scream.

Jin and my second brother, Hobi, was there too. They both told me to be quite because we're in the hospital.

I slowly make my way to see grandma who is sleeping with some kind of wires attached to her whole arm.

Oh my god, I thought to myself. What kind of a sick is this? Why does it need all the wires? Also like the machine thingy and the computer line ( I don't know what its call, so don't judge me)

"Oppa, what kind of a sick is this? Why does it have wires attach to it?" I ask Jin while my fingers point at all the wires.

"Well... Lia... Grandma... had cancer. She's been hiding it from us I think about 2 years now." He sigh in a complete disbelief.

My eyes widened as he said that.

Cancer? What?

I can't help myself seeing the one and only, that took care of us when mom and dad abandoned us, she was the that took care of everything even though we were poor. I can't believe that this is happening to her. I shouldn't left to go find a job, this is all my fault...

Then I start crying and tried covering my face with my hands. Hobi came to me and hug me tightly and pat my head.

"Hobi, this is all my fault... I shouldn't left her to find a job. I should stay with-"

"Shhhh Lia, don't say that to yourself. This is not anyone's fault. These are just natural... " He pull me away from his embrace and look me in the eyes.

"Listen to me, if you love grandma, then don't cry. You know how sad she will be when she see you crying. Just pray for her and wish her all the best. Can you do that for us? For grandma?"

I look at him then to my grandma. She is trying so hard for us. I can sense that she can hear me crying, and she definitely hates it. I look back at Hobi and noded.

"Good.." he smiles and we all sat outside because the doctor just came in and they want to check up on her.

We slowly exit the door and waited outside.

10 minutes later...

I see another doctor and three nurse rushing into the room.

What's going on?

My heart pound faster. They told me not to come in but I didn't listen.

I took a peek from the door and...

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

17.2K 699 17
Kim Taehyung...cute, bubbly, innocent boy, who was in love with playboy Jeon jungkook very much...but jungkook only wanted his body. on other hand...
2.6M 61.4K 190
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14. Note May 24, 2023: BTS IMAGINES IS UNDERG...
3.9K 328 48
There were seven of us. Seven guys who were friends since high school and later created a group. Spent a lot of their time together. I couldn't wish...
76.4K 4.2K 40
[Completed] Kim Seokjin has grown up in a orphanage and after a lots of difficulties, now he is an famous event manager. Jeon Jungkook is very rich...