An Ace to Your Heart

By yourbasicguy

Two fox brothers move into the town, and go to a new school. Immediately, they get new friends and potential... More

NOTE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 5

285 8 1
By yourbasicguy

Chapter 5

April 27, 20XX

As the group dissipated, Suya approached Victor as they were walking towards the boys' changing room.

"Hey Victor! Wanna walk home together?" Suya asked him.

"Sure!" Victor replied as he opened his locker.

"Great!" Suya smiled.

He opened his bag, and was searching through his things, but came up on something weird.

"Why is Sero's shirt in my bag?" He wondered out aloud.

"What?" Victor turned to look at him.

"Sero said that he forgot his shirt, but it's in my bag? I don't remember keeping this, and he wouldn't keep it in my bag..." Suya scratched his head, not understanding.

"I think I know why." They heard behind them. Suya turned around and saw Yuuichi leaning against his locker and smiling, while Shoichi was standing beside him with a knowing smirk.

"What do you mean?" Suya asked them.

"It's Haruki's doing." Shoichi said.

"Why do you think so?" Victor raised an eyebrow.

"Yuuichi here saw Haruki taking out Sero's shirt from his bag and putting it in yours." Shoichi answered.

"Is it true, Yuuichi?" Suya asked.

"Yup."

"But why would he do that?" Suya wondered.

"I'm sure I know why." Victor said with a smile. "He lent his shirt because he planned this all along. He wanted to see Sero in his shirt."

"I bet Sero is sniffing it to get Haruki's scent right now." Suya commented.

"Suya!" Yuuichi exclaimed, his face red. "Don't say stuff like that!"

"What?" Suya cocked his head to his side. "What's wrong with that."

"With that look on your face, I don't know if you are acting or serious..." Shoichi sighed.

"Well, I think it's cute." Victor said.

Silence fell over the room. Suya's face turned bright red, and he was looking at Victor slack-jawed. Yuuichi and Shoichi stared at Victor wide-eyed.

Victor realised what he said. His face flushed and he fumbled over his words. "Um, uh, no, what I, um, meant is that, uh, uh,-"

"Calm down Victor," Yuuichi laughed. "Guess we have another couple in the forming, huh Shoichi?"

Shoichi chuckled. "Yeah, it seems that's the case."

"B-but I didn't mean to say it!" Victor protested.

"And we don't like each other like that!" Suya continued.

"Yeay yeah, keep telling yourself that." Yuuichi smirked. "Come on Shoichi, let's leave the love birds alone."

"Yeah, let's go." Shoichi agreed. Before Suya could say a snarky reply to them, they were already out.

There was a moment of silence.

"Um, let's just go home, yeah?" Suya suggested.

"Um, sure!" Victor replied.

They started changing their clothes. Suya removed his shirt and started with his shorts. He turned around to ask Victor something, when he came upon a sight he didn't know he needed.

Victor was shirtless, and his body glistened with sweat. His torso was clearly visible, and so were his legs. He was in a jockstrap, so his legs were clearly visible as well. He had a lithe frame, his muscles were visible underneath his flush fur.

Suya blanked out for a moment. Suddenly , he was snapped back by a paw waving in front of his face.

"Suya?" Victor called out to him.

"Huh?" Suya replied. His face was flushed from being caught staring.

"You know that if you want to look at it all day, you can invite me home, yeah?" Victor's words shocked the shit out of him.

"What?!" He shouted, stumbling back.

"I know what I said." Victor winked at him.

Suya turned away and started changing again, embarrassed from the whole ordeal. Was Victor serious about that offer? He really wanted to try that out, but it was too early according to him...

"Are you ready to go Suya?" Victor asked him after they finished changing.

"Yup, let me just finish packing... and done! Let's go." Suya wore his bags and walked towards the exit, gesturing for Victor to follow him.

~

"I'm home!" Suya announced, closing the door behind him.

"Hello Su! How was practice?" Dad greeted him, picking Suya up into a hug, with Suya hugging back.

"It was okay." Suya replied.

"And what about Victor?" Suya can just hear the smirk form on Dad's muzzle.

"Dad, don't you have anything else to do? You know, like hanging out with Papa?"

"Oh, he sure 'hanged' from me tonight!" Papa laughed as he came down the stairs.

Suya's face blushed bright when he heard that. "Papa! I certainly didn't need to hear that!"

"Oh hush. It was your fault for asking that when you knew what the response would be." Papa replied.

"You are seriously too much for me..." Suya grumbled.

"That's what he said this evening!" Papa grinned wickedly.

"PAPA!" Suya shouted.

"I'm sorry, I just had to, Suya." Papa chuckled.

"Why do I put up with you guys..." Suya huffed as he hugged Papa.

"Because no matter what we are stuck together." Dad smiled.

"I guess you're right..." Suya said.

"So, I can see that something happened with Victor. You gotta tell what it was!" Dad squealed.

"Fine fine, you two won't leave me if I didn't..." Suya sighed as a blush formed on his cheeks. He told them what happened after practice.

"Well, I'd say." Papa smiled.

"Okay, I am seriously fanboying over the two of you so hard." Dad chuckled. "I'm giving you this deadline: If you and Sero don't get Victor and Haruki as your boyfriends by the end of May, there will be no ice-cream for a week, like at all." Dad said.

Suya gasped, and he heard loud thumping coming down the stairs.

"YOU WHAT!" Sero shouted as he jumped down the last three stairs.

"You heard me, you two are going to get your mans by the end of May, if not, no ice-cream for a week." Dad smirked evilly.

"Honey, that's torture for all of us, don't you think?" Papa chuckled nervously.

"Oh, Honey, we get our ice-cream. It's just that the ice-cream will be beside our 'toys'~" Dad smiled.

"Oh, then that's fine." Papa sighed, relieved.

"I am so close to smashing you down to the floor that I don't even know what to say." Sero glared at Dad.

"But only Takeshi can do that~" Dad grinned.

"That's right Shiji~" Papa grinned back.

"Uuuuuughhhhh" Sero groaned, making Dad and Papa laugh.

"Anyways, I'm serious. I want you two to get your mans. The both of you seem hooked already anyways. I mean, Sero, you do realise that you are still wearing Haruki's shirt, right?" Dad said.

Sero looked down and blushed.

"And Suya, it seems that you are really interested in Victor's shirtless body~" Papa teased him further.

"Aww come on, you saw Victor shirtless? I wanna see Haruki shirtless as well..." Sero pouted.

"Jealous boy..." Suya sighed and patted Sero's head.

"Anyways, we're having a family game night today, so I made tons of snacks for all of us. Let's go bois!" Dad exclaimed while striking a pose.

"Woo hoo!" Everyone else cheered.

------------------------------XXXXXXXXXXXXX--------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

948 19 19
STYLE FIC // // highschool is a confusing time especially when it comes to the whole romance aspect of it. ESPECIALLY when the romance aspect of it i...
80.6K 4.1K 28
i want to talk to you until there's nothing left to say. and then i want to show you the way i love you like everything but a friend. <꒱ ‧₊˚ ⋅ stol...
3.9K 104 34
Tsukishima Kei x femreader Sometimes people online aren't how you think they'd be... Chatfic You created an account on a new social media app- a chat...
27K 457 26
In this story, the reader takes the role of an 18 year old human boy. After seeing your academic prowess, a prestigious high school in your home coun...