P H A T | neymar.jr ✧

By hazardsbooty

A simple game of 21 dares combined with a fat unattractive girl turns into something Neymar Jr can't seem to... More

cast ✧
nom nom ✧
you're basically shrek ✧
the groupchat ✧
hide and seek ✧

you look cute in that uniform ✧

317 5 20
By hazardsbooty

"if you don't do the dare we're gonna leak the video of you getting beaten up by that girl"

"nO you wouldn't wtF"

"oH don't try us!"

This left the helpless Brazilian no choice he couldn't be exposed. He had to maintain his bad boy reputation after all. He thought his friends would of forgotten about the silly dare over the weekend but here they were blackmailing him first thing in the morning.

"you have until Friday to get her number"

"or else 'Neymar Jr gets beaten up by a busty blondie' will make it to all the headlines"

The two fckboys laughed in unison at their scrawny friends worried face.

"this is blackmail! You can't do this to me I'm Neymar Jr"—

"PAK PAKKK"

"what a püssy"

"why friday?! i have a busy life you know"

"because we said so.. or else you know whats gonna happen"

"eY thiz is so fUNny hahah nEymar has to daTe the fAtt gURL" the big eared Argentinian joined along to take the piss.

"Hahahah sorry ney but this is hilarious at least she can fatten you up.. you're too scrawny" the french boy laughed whilst slapping Neymar's back.

"How am I even going to find her?!"

"That won't be a problem she basically lives at that new restaurant"

Neymar sighed in defeat. He knew his friends weren't going to give this up anytime soon so he had to play along. All he had to do was get her number and date her for one month and then forget all about it.

Just One month.

It couldn't be that hard. Could it?

Friday finally approached and Neymar stood near the little pink retro door checking out all the cute waitresses who were skating in and out. It gave him the perfect view of their long legs.

"Where's your uniform doll face???"

"huh??"

"GET IN THE UNIFORM NOW!"

"but I don't work here—"

"WHATT?? I DON'T WANNA HEAR NO EXCUSES I'VE BEEN SEEING YOUR PRETTY LITTLE FACE HERE ALL WEEK"

"i MEAN YES SIR— MAM"

"I WANT YOU TO GET YOUR FINE LITTLE ASS IN THIS UNIFORM AND PUT ON THESE SKATES ON YOUR TINY FEET THEN ROLL YOUR WAY TO THOSE TABLES WITH ALL THESE PLATES, KAPICHE?" The ratchet morbidly obese waitress who seemed to be in charge boomed.

Her tall 6 foot frame shadowed Neymar and her body was also 6 foot in width too.

The scrawny Brazilian gulped. He had no choice put to put on the pink uniform placed in front of him when he saw the large wooden spoon in her chubby hands.

"HMM HURRY UP DOLL FACE"

Once the frightened hazel eyes boy wore the uniform she scanned him. He wanted to cry beneath her authoritative menacing gaze.

"Hmmm you're quite flat chested aren't ya doll face!?"

"EXCUSE ME?" Neymar squeaked

"What was that doll face you biting back to me, your boss???" The ghetto overweight women gripped the wooden spoon even tighter it was on the verge of snapping and the poor Brazilian was afraid that he too would snap in half too if he did not follow her orders.

"Now these plates aren't gonna carry themselves sugar plUm" She growled.

Neymar helpless tried to carry all the plates with his undeveloped twig arms. He didn't have a choice and he was too scared to protest after dealing with the dragon in front of him.

"Also stick your lady parts out a little would yaa so all the men give ya extra tipssss" She ordered motioning to her Triple F chest.

And the clueless boy didn't have a moment to process what she said because she gave him a big push and he went flying on his pink rollerblades.

"AHHHH"

"oOOO who iZ dAt bRonze gOdess whAt bOOtiful lEgZ i vaNt them wrApped around meee"

"that's"

"HAHAHAHA"

"nEYMAR!"

The helpless caramel boy nearly lost his balance but he quickly leaned his scrawny body into a table to help him regain composure.

He made the worst mistake of his life when he looked towards the staff door and was greeted by the face of that flabby dragon. It didn't help that she was holding a rolling pin and glaring at him with a hand on her large hip.

She snapped her large fingers and motioned the clueless boy to a booth nearby. The bronze boy had no choice but to comply.

He tried to roll his way bumping into thing to an old man in his 60s.

"Your food sir" He squeaked as he he placed down the hash browns, sausages, eggs and beans.

"Well aren't ya just stunning?" A strong Texas accent filled his ears.

The hefty waitress was still watching the poor boy like a hawk she motioned towards her huge chest to remind him of her orders. 

This left the Brazilian no choice but to stick out his flat chest in front of the old customer in front of him.

"wOw you're certainly an exotic beauty, doll face"

'Why did everyone call him doll face?' He thought  to himself clearly uncomfortable right now.

"I wish I could take ya back to Texas with me sweet peachhhhh, the things I would do to ya" He scanned the Brazilian boy in front of him.

"I've never had you bring my meal to me before butter cup but now I'll be back for sureee" He licked his small lips and continued.—

"Wow you have the perfect little petite body don't yaaa sunshine" He croaked holding a 20 euro bill.

Neymar couldn't take it no more. "Just eat yo dAmn food old man" He clenched his fists ready to pull out some dentures.

When he realised the dragon was probably still watching. "oopSIESSS HEHE" He grabbed the tip and smiled like an angel while skating off still struggling.

"oMg isn't nEymar jR?????"

"it LOOKS LIKE HIM"

"IT IS HIM"

"wHat is he wEaring AHAHHA"

A bunch of high school haters were at their table and decided to snap pictures of the Brazilian skating around in the tiny little uniform. It was not long before they leaked it online.

"Excuse me my friends and I would like to order!" An annoying preppy voice he knew chirped.

He skated towards them dreading it, he knew they wouldn't let him live this down.

"wHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?" He whisper shouted.

"HAHA WHY ARE YOU WORKING HERE?"

"I have no choice guys save me—"

"save yourself Patricia"

"whOseeee pAtricia??" Neymar squeaked looking around.

"HAHAH your name tag says Patricia" The bald turtle looking boy couldn't hold in his laughter.

"wTf these fools got my name wrong do they even know who I am?! HOW dare they!!! I will sue them! oMg this has to be the worst day of my entire life!" The Brazilian whined whilst stomping his rollerblades into the ground dramatically.

All of a sudden the boys in the booth went quiet when a big foot foot figure towered behind Neymar.

"Is my waitress serving you boys well?"

"nO she isn't!" The fck boys replied in unison

"she??—"Neymar squeaked before he met with the dragons face.

"Patricia dear how many times do I have to tell you" The hefty dragon had the fakest smile ever she looked like she was about to chop the poor boy up.

Without any hesistation she grabbed the €20 tip that the struggling waitress made earlier and shoved it into her bra.

"Now doll face, take this notebook and write down all of these cute little boys orders down and get them their meals" She chirped in attempts to flirt with them.

Neymar realised how fake his friends were and they innocently looked down at the menu.

Again he had no choice but to pick up the tiny pink notebook and write down what they wanted.

"Yo sweet thang I want lasagne, casserole, mac n cheese, garlic bread, meatballs and some onion rings"

"I want the same but add a tower burger, buffalo wings and steak cut fries"

"i vUd like delīcaTe tÉndér lamb chôps ma'am"

"A salad pleaseeeee" The preppy boy chimed. "Oh and what here doesn't have any carbs?"

"Water dear" The angry Brazilian waitress replied through gritted teeth.

"AHAHHA"

"Well then I'll have sparkling iced water then with exactly 14 pieces of crushed ice, Patricia" Draxler replied taking the absolute piss.

Neymar was struggling to spell, "WAIT! How do yoU spELL lasagne???"

He was struggling to write in the tiny notebook, 'LaZaNYa, Kassa RoLL, nO kArbZ sParkLY wAtAR' He groaned in distress when he ripped out the page and threw it at Di Maria.

"hEy don't ToûcH mE!!! Or i vill cômplain to the boss" The big eared boy laughed followed by the others.

"Y'all can all stfu! I tried being nice but y'all are soooo damn fake I ain't talking to any of you ever again!" He fake cried.

"Anyways I'm done will y'all I have more tables to go to before my shifts completed" He sassed as he picked up the plates.

Before he could finish his speech the fckboys decided to get up.

"Shut your mouth, Patricia"

"You didn't even serve us you cow"

The Italian fckboy decided to spin the poor Brazilian around. He was spinning around really fast and he was getting really dizzy.

"sTop i'm gonna suE yoU!!!"

This only made them laugh and boosted their egos. With one big manly push the tall Argentinian fck boy gave a reassuring aggressive shove to the dizzy waitress as she went flying—

"AHHHH" The poor Brazilian waitress screamed as he couldn't stable himself the dizziness hadn't worn off and he had a super bad feeling.

All the plates he was holding in his twig like arms had fallen one by one smashing on the way.

Milkshakes were falling there was cream everywhere this caused a slippery mess on the floor which sauced the waitress to skid into something big.

He was ready for the harsh impact and he shielded himself. 'I'm too pretty to get hurt' He made a silent prayer to his saviour.

"It's yOu aGain??!!" A familiar voice snarled.

"Poo???" He opened his eyes and realised that he landed into her arms safely.

"wTf are you doing and wearing??!" She took in the sigh.

"uM"

"You're soo weird Patricia!" she squealed and laughed.

"You did this all for me???" she beamed.

"Um I was kind of forced to"

"nO ones ever done anything like this to get my number before" The overweight girl smiled widely her cheeks looked like they were about to burst and she couldn't contain her excitement.

"and you look cute in that uniform" She gushed at the tired confused Brazilian in her arms.

"You know what here" She smirked as she jotted something down on the pink napkin and kissed it.

She handed it to Neymar sultrily and he took it somewhat confused. Did she expect him to clean the mess or blow his nose?

He looked down and realised there were numbers on it not to mention a big sloppy lipstick kissy mark. Ew he thought as he saw the greasy hand prints on it.

At least after all that mayhem he finally got the fat girls number after all.

Now all he had to do was date her for a month..

~ heheheh this chapter was soo fun to write hope y'all like it!

& yEs get in pAtRICia you finally got poo poo's number YAY ME.

We haven't been active in a while as we were busy but we hope you guys have been well and safe!

Don't feel shy to comment and let us know your thoughts as we love seeing your comments drop <3

stay happy, stay safe
                xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 2K 49
"𝐼𝑓 𝐼 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑑𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝑖𝑠 𝒑𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒂" . . . ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ, Anastasia Valentine runs into her ex during an unfortunate n...
22.9K 327 16
𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡. 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝟗 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝. 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮...
1.9K 66 26
I can't choose which person is my person ( Neymar and Kylian fanfic)
156K 2.7K 19
COMPLETED | ❝ I'm a caution taker, but baby you're a force of nature.❞