Bloodline (Bakugou Katsuki X...

By VioletArks

L/N Y/N had been the centre of attention during her middle school years. Always being the one others would ta... More

Prologue
Chapter One: The Entrance Exams
Chapter Three: Practice
Chapter Four: League of What?
Chapter Five: After
Chapter Six: It's Starting
Chapter Seven: UA Sports Festival #1
Chapter Eight: UA Sports Festival #2
Chapter Nine: UA Sports Festival #3
Chapter Ten: UA Sports Festival #4
Chapter Eleven: UA Sports Festival #5
Chapter Twelve: UA Sports Festival #6
Chapter Thirteen: "Say 'yes'!"
Chapter Fourteen: Hero Names
Chapter Fifteen: Forbidden
Chapter Sixteen: Internships #1
Chapter Seventeen: Internships #2
Chapter Eighteen: Internships #3/Preparation
Chapter Nineteen: Katsuki
Chapter Twenty: Studying
Chapter Twenty-One: Gloves
Chapter Twenty-Two: Friends
Chapter Twenty-Three: Practical Exams #1
Chapter Twenty-Four: Practical Exams #2
Chapter Twenty-Five: To The Mall
Chapter Twenty-Six: "Answer Me."
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Training Camp #1
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Training Camp #2
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Training Camp #3
Chapter Thirty: Training Camp #4
Chapter Thirty-One: Warm
Chapter Thirty-Two: Metal
Chapter Thirty-Three: The First Secret
Chapter Thirty-Four: "We'll Be Fine."
Chapter Thirty-Five: Against The World
Chapter Thirty-Six: Dormitory System
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Settle In
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Admiration
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Asking Questions
Chapter Forty: The Second Secret
Chapter Forty-One: Well Acquainted
Chapter Forty-Two: Pick Up The Phone
Chapter Forty-Three: And Another
Chapter Forty-Four: Ground Beta
Chapter Forty-Five: The Big Three
Chapter Forty-Six: City
Chapter Forty-Seven: Waves
Chapter Forty-Eight: The Third Secret
Chapter Forty-Nine: Mask
Chapter Fifty: Brightness
Chapter Fifty-One: Doesn't Matter
Chapter Fifty-Two: The Same
Chapter Fifty-Three: Open Up
Chapter Fifty-Four: UA Culture Festival

Chapter Two: First Day

53.9K 1.4K 3.6K
By VioletArks

Word Count: 3705

I couldn't believe it. My eyes were kept on the scores the whole entire time I was watching my result hologram.

No. 4: L/N Y/N
VILLAIN POINTS: 36
RESCUE POINTS: 32

'Young L/N, you have shown an incredible use of your quirk. And I must say, I have only met one other person with the power of Transmutation. Although she isn't here to say it, I guarantee that she would be proud of you. I have also heard from a certain teacher from Nabu Middle School that you were a very smart student. I look forward to meeting you, UA awaits!'

The rest of the hologram's words were buzzed out. I could just hear my heart beating so fast and my mother's suppressed laughs. She was as excited as me. I looked up to my dad and saw his shocked face.

He mumbled to me quietly as the hologram shut down, "You... You came 4th?" I feel a frown dawn onto my face. His voice was monotone, his eyes wide and jaw just hung. I stare at the floor and say, "Yeah... It's not 1st, some kid named Bakugou got it, but it's still good, right?"

Dad finally looks at me and places a hand on my head. He breathes in before breaking into an embarrassed expression. "I only got 9th place when I did my entrance exam."

I widen my eyes as Mum breaks into her laughter. She mutters out, "My wonderful girl! You got 4th place out of hundreds of participants! I'm so proud of you!" She embraces me in a hug, a tight one that allows little space to breath. Dad joins in, ruffling my hair now. "We knew you could do it, Y/N. You're going to be a great UA student."

I feel my eyes begin to water a bit and I dig my head into Mum's shoulder. "Thank you!" I call, trying to hold in my sobs of happiness. We stand there in the kitchen, the three of us crying like idiots.

UA, here I come.

A Few Days Later . . .

Hitoshi texted me to meet him at UA, since he said he needed time to get ready. I told him that he shouldn't take that long, it was just our first day, not a date. He told me that I have the worst standards when it comes to appearance. I told him that he was one to talk.

I gripped my bag strap tightly as I passed other students. Most of them looked older than me, perhaps Second Years. Most of them were whispering about us First Years and I had expected that. I also compare my same year students and experience with a former year level. It was like a second step when meeting new people.

I look up from my phone when I'm about to collide with someone, quickly stepping back and holding my breath, hoping the person didn't notice. Luckily they didn't, and went on with their morning.

"Over here, Y/N." I notice someone saying. I turn around to see Hitoshi standing there and waving his hand half-heartedly. He wears a tired expression. I jog over and we begin to walk into the building. "You look good." He comments, eying me from head to toe.

I was wearing the uniform with knee-length black socks. I tied my hair up so it was out of my face. My tie was done nicely by my father this morning. Before he left, Dad left a note saying that I could wear the vest or blazer today. Mum said blazer. "Morning, 'Toshi, and thank you. You look pretty good too. How's your day so far?" I ask him.

My friend seems more annoyed today. "Not so peachy. I just found out my class and my score. Want to know how many Villain Points I got?" Slowly, I nod my head. This didn't sound so happy. Hitoshi rubs his neck and grunts, "I only got 4 Villain Points. And to add after that, I got 16 Rescue Points because I just made people get out of the way 16 Points in total, what a buzzkill." I pout a bit at my friend. As we walk down the hall.

I pat his shoulder in a friendly manner. "That's still great! At least you didn't get zero points. And you're here in UA! You still made it, Hitoshi." I inform him, making Hitoshi look down at me. He grunts, "I wanted to be in the Hero Course. But now I'm stuck in General Education." Taking my hand off his shoulder, I slip my hands into my blazer pockets and reply, "You were always smarter than me, 'Toshi."

He shakes his head and says to me, "My classroom is more down there. One the far end, my God." He wipes his face, seemingly pissed off with his classes already. It looks like he has just realised something though. "Hang out, we aren't in the same class are we?"

I shake my head, pressing my lips into a thin line. Hitoshi stops walking and stares down at me intensely. "What class are you in?"

"I-"

The bell rings.

Hitoshi groans, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Geez, I gotta' go. I'll be late for homeroom. I'll see you at break or somethin', just don't get lost." I nod my head, watching my best friend rush down the hall. After he's gone, I continue to look for my classroom.

"Damn, this school is huge. Have I walked passed this hallway before?" I murmur to myself. I go on and on until I find a familiar green fluff of hair.

"Hey!" I call out, "Aren't you that kid from the orientarion who got called out?" He turns around and I'm certain that it's him. He has a yellow bag on and he seems very nervous. "Well, I am... My name is Midoriya Izuku." He holds out a hand, obviously nervous from the look on his face. I shake his hand. "L/N Y/N."

Midoriya stares at me for a bit, look changing from on edge to curious. "H-Hey, you look kinda' familiar..." He says to me. I rub the back of my neck as we let go of our handshake. Chuckling nervously, I ask, "Do I look similar to Cessation?"

His eyes light up and he jumps a bit off the ground. He gasps, "Of course! Cessation, the deactivator hero! He can take away someone's human abilities by touching what sense or movement they want to take away!" I laugh at his giddiness. He was like a ball of sunshine rolled into one, I could tell already.

"Yep, that's my dad." I say, walking with him down the hallway. Midoriya widens his eyes, "Your dad? Cessation is your dad?" I nod my head at him before hearing Midoriya go on and on about awesome fights Dad's been in. I comment on how a lot of them were my favourites.

"There it is! Class 1-A!" Midoriya calls, rushing to a giant door with the number '1' on it. I hum, "Really? Wow, that door is gigantic..."

Midoriya lifts his shoulders. "The elite chosem from the huge number at the exam..." He widens his eyes before shaking his head. "I hope I'm not in the same class as the scary people-" I open the door and we get a look in.

"Don't put your feet on the desk!" One recognisable voice says. We look up to see the guy with glasses from orientation shouting at another student. My eyes go to the one getting yelled at. You've got to be kidding me.

The explosive blonde from the entrance exam. The Hell...? The glasses guy gestures to the desk the blondie had his feet on. "Don't you think that's rude to the UA upperclassmen and the people who made that desk?" I hold my breath, pressing my lips into a thin line as the guy responds, "Nope. What kind of junior high did you go to, you side character?"

Midoriya looks dead. He mumbles, "The top two?" I furrow my brows and watch them go on. The glasses kid places a hand on his chest as he says, "I attended Somei Private Academy. My name is Iida Tenya."

"Somei? So you're a damn elite, huh? Looks like I'll have fun crushing you." The one sitting down taunts. The taller one with darker hair, Iida, steps back. He gasps, "'Crushing'? That's cruel. Do you truly aim to be a hero?" The blondie looks away with a click of his tongue. His eyes land on me and Midoriya, making everybody else turn to us.

The glances to us make Midoriya nervous. Midoriya begins to stutter before Iida walks up to him, reciting what he said as his introduction before. "I'm Midoriya. Nice to meet you, Iida." He nervously says. Iida looks down to me. I nod at him. "L/N Y/N. It's a pleasure."

A voice breaks out to me. "So you're name is L/N Y/N!" A cheery tone says. I look towards the sound, seeing that pink haired girl I saved at the entrance exam. Midoriya and Iida continue their conversation as I walk over to her. "Yes, I'm glad to see you here." I state, holding my bag straps. She giggles, standing from her chair, "Yeah, same! I'm Ashido Mina!"

She begins to go on about how nervous she was about her first day but how she thought the uniform was pretty good for a high school. I scan around the room, noticing a pair of eyes going from Midoriya to me. That red eye blondie. He looks mad. When be sees me locking eyes with him, he looks away.

My attention goes towards the door. An adult now standing there. Tired looking. Reminds me of Hitoshi, now that I think about it. "I'm your homeroom teacher, Aizawa Shota. Nice to meet you."

'Homeroom teacher?'

"It's kind of sudden, but put this on and go out onto the field." Mr Aizawa tells us. He pulls out what looks but be another uniform. A gym one, I suppose.

About 10 minutes later, we're all changed and outside. Mr Aizawa just told us what we were doing.

"A quirk assessment test?" We all shout. I tug at the collar around my neck, standing beside who I found out was Uraraka Ochaco, and Ashido. Uraraka gasps, "What about the entrance ceremony? The orientation?"

Mr Aizawa, without turning around, retorts lazily, "If you're going to become a hero, you don't have time for such leisurely events. UA's selling point is how unrestricted its school traditions are. That's also how the teachers run their classes." He looks back at us, seeing our uneasy exoression. I rub my arm as Mr Aizawa calls out, "You kids have been doing these since junior high, too, right?"

He holds out a small device with writing on it. "Physical fitness tests where you weren't allowed to use your quirks. The country still uses averages taken from results from students not using their quirks. It's not rarional." He tilts his head and sighs out, "Well, the Ministry of Education is procrastinating."

He looks towards the blonde one with the explosive quirk. "Bakugou, you finished at the top of the practical exam, right?" I widen my eyes and look at him. That was Bakugou Katsuki? I thought he'd be more... sophisticated and at least a bit well-mannered. Someone who looks so elegent. But it's him.

Bakugou nods his head as Aizawa goes on, "In junior high, what was your best result for the softball throw?"

"67 meters." He responds, hands in his pockets. Mr Aizawa tells him to try with his quirk. Bakugou winds up on the softball starting circle before throwing the ball high into the air with an explosion. "DIE!" He yells out.

I widen my eyes at his choice of words. Damn...

Mr Aizawa shows us his result. "705 meters? Seriously?" Another blonde kid with a strwak of black hair mumbles. Ashido claps her hands together and gasps, "What's this? It looks fun!"

"Alright." Aizawa says, tilting his head down a bit. He gazes at us menacingly. "Whoever comes in last place in all eight tests will be judged to have no potential and will be punished with expulsion." My breath gets caught up in my throat. Already? So early in the game?

The rest of my classmates looked just as scared. Especially Midoriya, who is glancing at his hand.

"Welcome to UA's Hero Course!" Aizawa chimes, looking happy at our faces. Uraraka calls, "Last place will be expelled? But it's the first day of school! No, even if it wasn't the first day of school, this is too unfair!" I watch as Mr Aizawa doesn't budge. He replies, "Natural disasters, big accidents, and selfish villains. Calamities whose time or place can't be predicted. Japan is covered with unfairness."

He seems really cold.

"Heroes are the ones who reverse those situations. If you wanted to go talk with your friends at Mickey D's after school, too bad. For the next three years, UA will do all it can to give you one hardship after another. Go beyond. Plus Ultra."

I stare down at my palms as we break off to do the 50 meter sprint. I was paired up against two other people. Midoriya and Bakugou. I was on the far left with the green-haired boy in the middle. "Go!" The robot calls.

I run as fast as I can. It's only a 50 meter sprint so using my quirk wouldn't be that helpful. However, Bakugou races passed me and Midoriya, using his explosions to push him forward. "4.13 seconds!" The timer calls. I pass the finish line next, hearing my time being 6.11 seconds. Good enough.

As I stop, I stretch my arms a little more. Bakugou stands a few feet away, looking over to Midoriya. As I clench and unclench my hands, he calls over, "Hey, dumbass from the entrance exams." I look up to Bakugou. "Why didn't you use your quirk?"

I stand straight up and walk passed him to Ashido and her friends. "I don't think I could've made a different. Why do you wanna' know?"

"Dumbass."

The next is grip strength. I hold the test object in my hand, gripping it as hard with the strength enhancer I created with another test object to which I promised to make back into its original form. I read the number
'230'. I don't know how to feel about that...

"L/N, your enchancer." He calls to me. I nod my head, placing the object I made onto the floor. I clap my hands and press them against the item, watching it go back to its original form. I toss it to Mr Aizawa. "Thanks, Sir." He shakes me off as we get to the next test. Standing long jump.

A while later, we see our results. Midoriya is still shaken up. We had witnessed our teacher's powers. Eraserhead... I think Dad's mentioned him before.

I scan for my name quickly. The person will the lowest score will be expelled...

6. Shouji Mezo
7. Oijiro Mashirao
8. L/N Y/N
9. Kirishima Eijiro
10. Ashido Mina

Thank God... I don't think my quirk was as useful as I'd wanted. But with the training I've done with Dad, I was able to obtain the 8th spot.

With the side step, I did pretty good since I was concentrated on dodging the lines as quick as I could. And there was a test where you had to balance for as long as you could on one foot. Your body had to be lifted onto your toes and your other leg had to be at your knee. I aced that.

Dodging and balancing were put to good use today.

I see Midoriya's name last. Oh no...

"By the way, I was lying about the expulsion."

The class goes silent.

"It was a rational deception to draw out the upper limits of your quirks." He says smiling. This teacher is going to kill me... Most of the class yells out as Yaoyorozu beside me comments, "Of course that was a lie. It should've been obvious if you just thought it through."

A few days later, I got used to the whole 'normal classes' schedule. Present Mic was my English teacher. Let's just say that there was no way of getting sleep when you were in his class. The cafeteria was large too and it seemed like everyone had already established their table spots. I usually sat with Ashido and Kirishima, who seemed like close friends already. But my most interesting class had to be Hero Basic Training.

"I am coming through the door like a normal person!" All Might, the number one hero, called out as he entered our room. My class gasps in awe as they see him. All Might stands in front of us at the teacher's spot and proudly announces, "I teach Hero Basic Training. It is a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basics of being a hero. You'll take most units of this subject!"

The Pro Hero strikes a mighty pose. "Let's get right into ti! This is what we'll do today: combat training! And to go with that are these!" I smile in my spot in between Kirishima and Midoriya. This would be a good way to practice my quirk.

I saw that during our quirk assessment, Yaoyorozu used her quirk to the best of her ability and got the top spot. We have similar quirks, but mine does not require shown skin other than my hands to create things. And I use the material outside my body, whilst she uses the ones inside.

The walls move out, showing cases with numbers on them to match our seat number. God, I forgot about that. I hops my costume isn't that dorky.

10 Minutes Later . . .

"They say the clothes make the man, young men and ladies." All Might claims as we walk towards him. Everybody was dressed and I could tell that whoever made them worked super hard. "Be wary... from now on, you are heroes!"

We step into the light and I get to see everybody's hero outfits. I see that Mina's one is a very pretty dress with a sleeveless jacket. She runs up to me and giggles, "You look so cute, Y/N!" I see Kirishima and Kaminari walk over to us, they also comment on our costumes.

Mine was just simple. It was similar to Dad's, in the sense that it had very little layers. My sleeves stopped at my elbows and I had fingerless gloves that ran down to my middle forearm. This was for my 'clap-press' thing I had to do for my quirk, at least two of my fingerprints had to be on the material.

Kaminari takes my hand. "Hey, these gloves are really cool! And these glasses too. What're those for?" He chimes, turning my palm in his grip.

I feel my cheeks heat up as I mumble, "Uh, thanks. My quirk gives off a lot of light when I use it. I don't want to waste time trying to get the gleam out of my sight, so these will help. I don't have to wear them all the time though. I-I like your costume." He steps away, proudly showing off his outfit. Kirishima looks at me and asks, "So what's that for?" He points to the object at my hip.

"Oh, my bo staff." I take it out and unleash it from it's smaller form, allowing it project out. I hand it Kirishima. "I use a lot of long weapons, like spears, staffs and javelins to fight. Mainly because hand-to-hand isn't my best, and I learn hoe to use this."

His eyes go wide. "Oh! You're that girl from the practical exams that just jumped over everybody with that javelin! I remember you now!" Now that I think of it, wasn't Kirishima that guy I saw stretching before the exam started? I was gonna' talk to him but decided against it.

I nod my head, taking the bo staff from him. "Yeah. I asked for my staff to be made out of a certain type of metal. It's real hard to break and I can turn it into other things with my quirk." Kirishima rolls his wrist a bit and mutters, "That thing is kinda' heavy."

"Yeah. It's a lot of metal compacted into one mold. A bo staff should be lighter, but in order for me to be able to create other objects, the material needs to be maxed out for better use. But I can also make multiple smaller objects that have the same collective weight as my staff." I explain, clicking the staff into it's smaller form and attaching it to my hip.

Kaminari chuckles to me, raising a brow, "Everybody loves a strong girl." I bite the inside of my cheek, smiling back at him. I turn my head to see the other costumes as Mina comments about them.

Midoriya's one was kinda' cute. I noticed that Aoyama's one is like shining armour. Todoroki's costume...

My eyes land on Bakugou, who is standing off to the side.

He has his arms at his sides, his gauntlets taking up my wrists. He has a mask over his eyes and he looks ready to fight. He's wearing a tank top and cargo pants. He's showing off his muscles too.

Bakugou notices me staring and yells out, "What is it, dumbass? Got something to say?" He begins to make his way over to me. I gulp, standing closer to Mina. When he's a closer proximity, Kirishima notices us and steps in between.

"Hey, Bakugou! You're costume looks incredible! Totally your style!" Thanks Kirishima. Bakugou glares down at me for a second before clicking his tongue and walking off, mumbling something like 'that dumbass better stay outta' my way'.

Kirishima sends me a friendly nod before All Might starts talking again.

My eyes stay glued to Bakugou's back. He's super hostile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98K 2.2K 20
Izuku Midoriya. He have always wanted to be a hero, but he haven't got a quirk. However that didn't stop him from trying. His confidence in being a h...
3.4M 97.2K 85
(๐šˆ/๐š—) (๐™ป/๐š—) ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š›๐š— ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ ๐š™๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐š๐šž๐š• ๐šš๐šž๐š’๐š›๐š”, ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‘๐š’๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š—'๐š...
287K 8.7K 44
(bakugou katsuki x villain!reader) MAIN STORY COMPLETE "They're just cards. So why do they hold so much meaning" Please don't do this to me I love y...
4.2K 96 21
โœงเผบโ™ฅเผปโˆžโœงเผบโ™ฅเผปโˆžโœงเผบโ™ฅเผปโˆž "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ค๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ." "๐˜๐ž๐š๐ก, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ." โœงเผบโ™ฅเผปโˆžโœงเผบโ™ฅเผปโˆžโœงเผบโ™ฅเผปโˆž The man b...