From Rejected to Loved

By ElizabethAnneEwing

Elizabeth had it all till the day her parents died on her. That when her twin brothers and all of their frien... More

Chapter One - Redone
Chapter Two - Redone
Chapter Three - Redone
Chapter Five - Redone
Chapter Six - Redone
Chapter Seven - Redone
Chapter Eight - Redone
Chapter Nine - Redone
Chapter Ten (Part one) - Redone
Chapter Eleven (Part Two) - Redone
Chapter Twelve (Part Three) - Redone
Chapter Thirteen (Part Four) - Redone
Chapter Fourteen - Redone
Chapter Fifteen - Redone
Chapter Sixteen - Redone
Chapter Seventeen - Redone
Chapter Eighteen - Redone
Chapter Nineteen - Redone
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One (Part One)
Chapter Twenty-Two (Part Two)
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
***PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE***
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Authors Note
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three

Chapter Four - Redone

5.8K 61 2
By ElizabethAnneEwing

Chapter Four

I ran and I ran trying to block out everything because I could feel how hurt she was when I walked away from her. I was so confused and I could tell Daniel was as confused as I was.

“What the hell is going on?” I asked Daniel.

“I don’t know but we need to go back to find out.” He replied.

I slowly made my way back to the pack house and when I got there a girl who looked like the guy in the bed with us this morning came out holding clothes.

                                                                      ~~

I sat in my mother’s room watching the pack doctor fix my mother up. And for once I didn’t care if she made it or not. I knew that was mean of me but how could she have done that to that poor girl. My brother thought the world of our father but I knew the real man under the mask and he was evil.

I left the room and went to go look for my mate. I couldn’t find him which meant he was dealing with pack business. I heard the boy coming back so I grabbed some of my brother’s clothes and brought them out so he would have clothes to change into.

I had no idea how he would take the news that we were the cause of his parent’s death but I hope that girl could calm him down. We needed peace and for once I had hoped that maybe we would be able to live without fear.

This girl had brought hope to us. And for that I would protect her as I would my child. I felt my little one kick and knew he was ready to come out. I was scared but as long as I had my mate with me by my side I knew I could face anything.

 “Be easy on her please.” I asked

I had no idea what hell she went through in your pack but I know it was bad.

And with that I walked back into the house to give him privacy to change. I just had to hope that he took my words to heart.

I would protect this girl with everything I had in me but there was a part of me starting to hate her as well. She had nearly killed my mother and that would be hard to forgive even if I knew the reason why.

                                                            ~~

“Be easy on her please.” She said

 I had no idea what hell she went through in your pack but I know it was bad.

And with those words she left me to change in peace. I had no idea what she had told them about our old pack but only I knew how bad it was for her. I may not have been able to protect her before but I could now. And gods help anyone who tried to hurt her.

I got changed and dressed and took a deep breath trying to catch her scent. Once I got it I followed it up back into the room we were in before. Daniel snarled as well as I when we first walked in to see her in another man’s arms. But once we realized who she was with we both calmed down. Weird why would we care if she was with another man? And why did we not find Tony a threat to her.

I just sat down in the chair next to the bed waiting for them to wake up. We had questions and both Daniel and I wanted answers.

                                                                  ~~

I woke up with Tony’s arms around me once again and for once in my life I felt safe. I asked Sarah.

“Why is it that I feel safe and protected? I thought I was only supposed to feel this way with my mates?”

“It’s because he is our protector.” Sarah spoke softly in my head

“I get that much Sarah.” I spoke getting annoyed.

 I knew Sarah realized this and went on quickly. So quickly in fact that she spoke even before words could go from my brain to my mouth.

 “He makes you feel that way because he will always protect you. Think about mates he is like a mate but without the need for sex and so on and so forth.” Sarah spoke with mirth in her voice.

I thought about this for a few minutes and in a way it made sense to me and I finally said.

 “So he is like a brother to me right?” I asked her just to make sure I was right.

 “Yes I guess that is the best way to describe it. You will feel love for him and the same goes to him but it’s a family type of love.” Sarah spoke once more

I nodded my head once I fully understood and stretched. That’s when I realized we weren’t alone. I think Tony realized that as well because he went into a fighting stance, when I realized who it was though my smile went away and turned into a frown. I still had no idea what to say to him. I had fallen in love with him from the age of ten when I realized who he was but he still thought of me as his sister. I wanted to cry all over again.

I looked up at Tony and asked him to give us some time alone. He looked up at me then to Michael trying to see if he was a threat to me or not. But something must have made his decision for he kissed me on the forehead and walked out to give us space and time.

“Where do you want me to start?” I asked him

“Are we mates and start from the beginning.” He replied.

                                                                          ~~

I looked at Michael and as bad as I wanted Sarah to answer these hard questions I knew I couldn’t do that to him.

“Well I guess I can start around 19 years ago. There was this woman her name was Ella. She was very pretty and you couldn’t help but lover her or so I have been told.” I spoke but then got interrupted.

“Ok how does this involve us? Michael asked getting angry.

“I’m getting to it. Please don’t interrupt or I will never be able to finish this ok.” I said to him irritated.

He nodded and I hoped that he wouldn’t interrupt again. I knew if I didn’t tell him everything I knew right then I could lose him.

“Ok as I was saying Ella had found her mate later than most girls her age. You see she was very special because she and her mate were royal wolfs. But she then began to get depressed thinking that her mate was either dead or she never got one.” I spoke softly

“On her 25th birthday her and her best friend Sam went out to celebrate. That’s were Ella had met Chris for the first time. And it was love at first sight for them both. They left the club right then and there and left Sam alone. Only what neither of them had realized was that Sam had also met her mate that night to. His name was Steven.” I stood up as I was speaking to look outside the window.

I saw a few children playing outside and it made me smile to see such happiness and it brought on some fond memories of me when I was their age.

So wait ok I remember that now. Mom used to tell us stories of how she met dad and she always use to say it was thanks to Ella.” Michael said once again interrupting me.

“Yeah well Sam and Steven got pregnant right away. They had twin boys and of course Shaun was born first then you. Everyone loved you guys so much. Ella and Chris were your god parents. Well Ella was so enchanted with you guys she decided to have a baby to. She fell pregnant when you guys were about 6 months old. She was happy and in love. When she was about 3 months pregnant the Moon Star Pack got attacked because the rouges found out about Ella and Chris’s powers that come with being Royal wolfs.” I was still watching the children playing too afraid to look at Michael.

“Neither of them wanted the responsibility that came with being a royal and had wanted to forget that aspect of their lives. But call it destiny or call it fate other plans were already in the works. Chris died that day protecting the pack and most importantly you and Shaun and your parents. It broke Ella’s heart to the point she was barley living. You see Ella and Chris could have been the Alpha of the pack but they didn’t want it which was why Luke’s parents were the alpha.” I said still not looking at him.

I felt him move from where he was sitting and was standing right behind me. Sarah was in heaven having him this close to us and me not running away.

“You keep mentioning Ella and her pregnancy what about mom?” Michael asked

“I’m getting there.” Half growled and half spoke

“Ella started to have complications with her pregnancy and it nearly killed both herself and her daughter. When it finally came time to give birth Ella was really weak and she had lost to much blood. But before she died she had a vision.” I then repeated the words that had been told to me.

A child born of blood and death will come.

She is the last of her line.

She will have no living relatives left and be accepted by none for a long time to come.

She will lose everything that she hold dear on the day of her birth 12 years later and will face the rejection of her pack and one of her mates.

She will run from her pack but she will help an enemy that will aid her in her future to come.

She will be accepted into a new pack but it will bring her pain and love.

If both her mates accept her and love her peace will rain over the supernatural world.

But if she is rejected by both then her fate and rest will fall and all that will be left is blood and death.

Find her protector and keep her safe.

For she is the royal princess, and this is her fate.

“This was the vision given to Sam right before Ella died giving birth to Elizabeth Anne White. Four days after Ella had died they held a quiet service for her. To anyone else she had died alone because she couldn’t deal with the death of her mate. But only three people knew the truth of what really happened that day.

Sam and Steven took in little Elizabeth and changed her name to Elizabeth Anne Walker. The twins were too little to notice and with the help of the Alpha who was the only other person to know the truth a secret was kept for ten long years.” I spoke with sadness in my voice

“What happened ten years later Lizzy?” Asked Michael

I took a deep breath because I knew that this would break me or heal me.

“I found my first mate. I went to my mother Sam and demanded she tell me the truth. That’s when I first found out that I had been adopted and who my real parents were. About the prophecy my birth mother spoke of right before she died giving birth to me.” I said with tears falling from my eyes

“Then Sam and Steven begged me not to say a word and pretended it never happened, to not only keep me safe from harm but also the pack. So I kept quiet and ignored it till now.” I spoke softly not wanting to remember the past but having to so Michael could understand.

                                                                  ~~

I listened to this story that Lizzy was telling me and a part of me was hurt that not only she kept this a secret from me but my parents did as well. The other part was jumping up and down in joy because we weren’t blood related to one another.

“SHE’S OUR MATE.” Daniel yells in my head.

“MUST MARK HER NOW.” He kept repeating

“Keep it down you stupid wolf.” I growl

“Who was this person who was your mate?” I asked

Did I really want to know the truth? Could I handle the disappointment if what Daniel said wasn’t true? And did I love her enough to keep her safe? The answers to those questions were hell yes I did.

                                                                      ~~

“Who was this person who was your mate?” He asked

“You were the one Michael. I came home from school when I was ten and we ran into each other and all of the sudden I felt the tingles and knew something was up. Please don’t hate me I honestly couldn’t handle my other mate rejecting me too.” I spoke then ran back to the bed.

I curled up in a little ball on the bed ignoring him because if he was going to reject me I didn’t want to see his face when he did it. I still hadn’t told him everything. I wasn’t ready to admit to myself who and what I was much less to anyone else. I felt his hand on my skin and it felt wonderful to feel the tingles and the little shocks I got from just one touch. I never knew how much I had missed them until now.

”Look at me please.” He was begging.

I uncurled and looked up and all I saw was his eyes. His normal deep blue eyes were an even deeper blue and they showed love and a little bit of lust.

“I have loved you for a long time. I have wanted you since you turned fourteen. I am so damn sorry for not being the mate you deserved and protected you from my brother and the rest of the pack. I accept you my sweet love now and forever.” Michael spoke and for once all felt right in the world.

After he said that my broken heart started to mend itself back together. I felt his lips brush mine. He whispered” MINE” across my mouth before kissing me with everything he had. I took a breath and he used that as an opening to further the kiss. I felt his tong slide across mine and his body was rock hard on top of me.

When he moved his mouth away from my lips and started to kiss down my throat and to my neck I whimpered at the loss of his lips across mine. I heard him chuckle and then all I felt was pain and pure pleasure all at once.

He had marked me and all I had felt was so much pleasure. I knew I had soaked my panties and even though I was embarrassed I was finally home safe and sound with my mate right beside me. I fell asleep in his arms and knew that by the end of tonight I would no longer be holding onto my virginity and I was ok with that.

                                                                  ~~

It’s been over a week now and we still haven’t heard any news about Elizabeth my mate. I’ve been locked inside my office alone because I couldn’t face the rest of the pack. I had rejected my mate and now she was gone and all I could feel was pain. I wanted my mate back and even now I don’t know why I rejected her. She was beautiful and perfect so why did I do that.

“You lost us our mate.” Jackson growled at me.

“I know.” I replied

“If you don’t bring her back to us I will make it to where you can never shift again.” He growled.

And for the first time since the death of my best friend’s parents I felt fear. I didn’t want to lose the ability to shift into my wolf. It was my only way to protect my pack. I was trying to finish up some paper work when there was a knock on my door.

“Come in.” I yelled

Shaun came in and I really looked at him. For the first time he really looked like shit.

“Have we heard anything about my sister and my brother yet Alpha?” He asked me

I cringed inside because ever since he found out that I rejected his sister and his brother left as well it has pretty much killed our friend ship. As I was about to speak I felt a burning sensation on my neck and screamed. The pain it was too much. It felt like someone was ripping half of my soul out of my body.

Jackson howled inside of me in pain.

“Someone has marked our mate” He screamed inside of me.

And for the first time I had lost all hope of ever getting our mate back and let the pain take me. I embraced the darkness and knew that both Jackson and I would never be the same again.

                                                                  ~~

I walked in the Alpha’s office to see if he had heard any news on my brother and sister. It felt like I hadn’t slept in about a year because I was so worried.

No one knew the secret of why I treated Elizabeth the way I did. Not even Michael. In fact I had a love hate relationship with her. But it wasn’t till she was gone that I realized how much I loved her and wanted her back. She had taken everything from me. My parents, my brother, and even my best friend. It wasn’t till our parents died and when we all blamed her for their death that I got them back.

When the new alpha from the free falls pack called us the next day and threatened our women it gave me the perfect excuse to treat her like crap. So I did and in the end I lost everything that ever mattered to me. The next thing I knew was Luke was shaking then he screamed. I rushed over to him because even though I hated him for his part in all this drama he was my alpha and I was his beta.

Right before he passed out he spoke and if I hadn’t been as close to him as I was I would have never heard the words “mate has been marked.”

As I was left holding him I screamed for a pack doctor and the only thing I could think of is what in the world have you done Elizabeth.

                                                                    ~~

When I woke up it was morning time and I had a naked Lizzy lying on top of me and I just grinned. We had fully mated with her last night and it was wonderful. I still had some questions for her but knew with time they would be answered.

Although I knew something had changed with her since she had left our old pack. To be quite honest it was a little scary. She was nice and sweet to only me and Tony. She was cold to everyone else and she had never been like that before.

I knew that the damage that our old pack had done to her had broken her somewhat but I never knew how bad the damage was till I got here.

My goal was to help fix as much as I could and enjoy my time with her while I could. I knew eventually we would have to go back so she could claim Luke as her second mate and a part of me was pissed at the thought. Not because he would get to touch her or be with her like I was but because I didn’t think he deserved her.

I was afraid of our future, trying to overcome our past and just live in our present.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

My Brother By Chanpanman1

Mystery / Thriller

123 3 6
Taken away as a kid, after her parents were killed. Her brother takes her in, where she's spends the next 15 years with him... and everything change...
251 54 26
Elizabeth was a young girl when her father tried to murder her. Well that is what everyone thought. What really happened that night? Come along for t...
186K 5.9K 23
I mean, she wasn't a gold digger, but Mystery required money in order to live her lavish life. Growing up she was made of money, being the Preachers...
156 21 11
A young girl who lost her parents and was a victim of bullying, starts to plan a revenge against all the people responsible.