Our Future (BILLIE EILISH)

By lyricalbil

SEQUEL TO OUR TIME! Billie: "Shorty, you have to realize that I'm 18, I'm going to be touring for a long ass... More

- O n e -
- T w o -
- T h r e e -
- F o u r -
- F i v e -
- S i x -
- S e v e n -
- E i g h t -
- N i n e -
- T e n -
- E l e v e n -
- T w e l v e -
- T h i r t e e n -
- F o u r t e e n -
- F i f t e e n -
- S i x t e e n -
- S e v e n t e e n -
- E i g h t e e n -
- N i n e t e e n -
- T w e n t y o n e -
- T w e n t y t w o -
- T w e n t y t h r e e -
- T w e n t y f o u r -
- T w e n t y f i v e -
- T w e n t y s i x -
- T w e n t y s e v e n -
- T w e n t y e i g h t -
- T w e n t y n i n e -
- T h i r t y -
- T h i r t y o n e -
- T h i r t y t w o -
- T h i r t y t h r e e -
- T h i r t y f o u r -
- T h i r t y f i v e -
- T h i r t y s i x -
- T h i r t y s e v e n -
- T h i r t y e i g h t -
- T h i r t y n i n e -
- F o r t y -
- F o r t y o n e -
- F o r t y t w o -
- F o r t y t h r e e -
- F o r t y f o u r -
- F o r t y f i v e -
- F o r t y s i x -
- F o r t y s e v e n -
- F o r t y e i g h t -
- F o r t y n i n e -

- T w e n t y -

2.2K 51 75
By lyricalbil

December 27th.

Maddie's POV:

Via Instagram:

Liked by: billieeilish, claudiasulewski, and 7,835,007 others.

madisonvoyage: y'all are not ready for the next project that's coming out.

claudiasulewski: damn right they're not ready.

billieeilish: i gave her a hug, and her outfit is really soft 🥺

Today I've been hella productive, I finished designing my final pieces for the line. I meet with Claudia in about an hour, and then later tonight I find out if I'm not nominated for the shorty awards. I'm being dead serious when I say I don't care about the Teen Choice Awards or any other awards, I have to win the Shorty Awards.

Right now, I was watching an episode of Criminal Minds on my laptop at the island, Billie's upstairs getting ready for an interview. But she'll be back by the time I'm nominated, I hope. But if she's not I'll be okay.

Billie came down the stairs with Milo, she wrapped her arms around me and kissed my neck.

Billie: "I have to go this interview, I'll be back in a few hours. I love you."

Maddie: "Okay, have fun. I love you too."

I turned around so I could kiss her properly.

Billie: "By the way, tomorrow, I'm meeting with Q so I can cut things off."

Maddie: "Really?"

Billie: "Yeah."

I stood up and gave her a hug, I don't know whether I should thank her or talk to her. She hugged me back tightly, and kissed the top of my head.

Billie: "I'll be back at like 5-6."

Maddie: "Okay, have fun."

Billie: "I'll try, no promises though." She smiled at me and grabbed her keys off the table.

I have roughly an hour before I meet with Claudia, I need to film. I just need a video because I'mma be out of town a lot.

I opened my phone, and I decided that I was going to to an updated Q&A. Because like with my videos, they're always planned. It's not like a vlog or anything. So I don't really talk about myself as I should you know.

I went to Instagram and posted a question thing on my story, it took no time for the questions to come in. Most of them were about Billie and I our relationship, but I'm sure I could move around it.

I walked up to my filming and Milo came in with me, she jumped up on the couch and laid down. I sat on the floor leaning against the couch, my camera was on the smaller tripod. I turned pushed the power button and I started filming.

"What's up thots, so I haven't filmed a Q&A in about four months. This video's not going up right away though, it's just a little pre-film. The reason I wanted to do this is because, in these past four months, I have changed so much as a person and I have done things that I have never thought that I would do. There's hella questions about my relationship, but answering all of them isn't my priority."

"Okay so the first question is, were you working as hard as you were so you could go on tour?"

"Yes, I became drained, and I wanted to quit so many times. But I pulled through and had the best fucking time on tour."

"What's your dogs name?"

"Well, I haven't officially introduced her. But she's right here behind me, she's an Australian Shepherd and her name is Milo."

"What have you been working on and what can we look forward to?"

"To be honest, there isn't much that is coming out. There's one big thing that's coming out, but I'm focusing on growing mentally."

"What's your next trip?"

"I'm going to Paris with Billie for Paris Fashion Week, and then London with my manager."

I was scrolling to find more questions and I heard my garage open, meaning that Billie was back. Why is she back?

"When did you buy your house?"

Billie: "Shorty!"

Maddie: "Filming!"

"I bought my house before I left for New York, and then my manager helped me make this house my own before I got back from tour."

Billie walked in the room and she stood over me, I smiled at her and she kissed me.

Maddie: "Why are you back?"

Billie: "Interview got postponed, you want lunch?"

Maddie: "Yes."

Billie: "What do you want?"

Maddie: "I don't care."

Billie: "Okay, it'll be here by the time you're done filming, I love you." She kissed my forehead.

Maddie: "I love you too."

She walked out of the room and surprisingly Milo stayed.

"Have you finished Criminal Minds yet?"

"I've been busy, so no I haven't, I know spoilers though. And I saw a video of- never mind I don't wanna cry on camera."

I answered like 8 more questions, and I did my outro. I turned off my camera, I was going to edit the video later. But Claudia should be on her way.

I walked down stairs and Billie was sitting at the island, she saw me walk towards her and she smiled. I sat down by her, she turned off her phone and faced me.

Billie: "everything i wanted comes out next week."

Maddie: "You finished it already?"

Billie: "Yeah, it didn't take me long to do, when do you get nominated?"

Maddie: "Like 5 tonight."

Billie smiled at me, and there was a knock on the door. I walked over to it and it was Claudia.

She walked in and gave me a tight hug.

Claudia: "I missed you."

Maddie: "I missed you too."

Claudia: "Did you finish designing your pieces?"

Maddie: "I finished earlier today, did you?"

Claudia: "I finished last night, you wanna look at them?"

Maddie: "Yeah."

We walked to the kitchen, Billie was still sitting there on her phone. Claudia pulled her laptop out of her bag and opened the pieces that she designed and I did the same.

She pushed her laptop towards me and I pushed mine towards her.

Claudia: "Ouh, I love this." She pointed at one of pieces I made, it was my favorite one too.

Billie: "Wait, shorty, you made this?" She was now looking at my laptop.

Maddie: "Yeah."

Billie: "That's so fucking fire bro."

Maddie: "Thanks."

Billie: "Don't feel creative my ass." She mocked, she was now looking at all of the other pieces.

Maddie: "I was creative enough to design 10 pieces, not a whole fucking clothing line."

Billie: "Look at this belt dude."

I smiled and went back to looking at what Claudia designed, this is so fucking good too. This line's about to be fire.

Claudia: "Do you like everything?"

Maddie: "Yeah, do you like everything?"

Claudia: "Yes ma'am."

Maddie: "So we send everything in and they'll send back samples by late next week."

Claudia: "Mhm, it was nice doing business with you."

She playfully shook my hand.

Claudia: "I gotta go, you wanna hang out tomorrow?"

Maddie: "Hold on, let me look at my schedule." I opened my schedule.

Maddie: "Yeah, I'm free, you wanna help me film?"

Claudia: "Yeah, what are you filming?"

Maddie: "I'm having a New Years party, and I need to prepare for that and then that's going to be my video because I don't wanna film when I'm in Paris."

Claudia: "You're going to Paris?"

Maddie: "Fashion Week baby."

Claudia: "Oh I was invited to London Fashion Week."

Maddie: "Really?"

Claudia: "Yeah, are you going?"

Maddie: "Sure am."

Claudia: "We get to go on a trip together."

Maddie: "It's about to be fun as hell."

Claudia: "You're telling me, I'll be here at like 1 tomorrow?"

Maddie: "That's fine."

She got up and gave me a hug, she gave Billie a hug too.

Claudia: "I love you both, I'll see you tomorrow."

Billie and I responded at the same time, "I love you too."

I looked at my phone to see the time, the nominees should be announced any minute. As I was thinking about it, my phone dinged.

                    Kenzie🌵:

Heres the link to see if you're nominated, I didn't look.

*link*

I clicked on it, I scrolled for a minute before I saw my name.

Maddie: "I'm nominated for the Shorty Awards!"

Billie stood up and she walked over to me, she embraced me into a hug.

Billie: "You're definitely going to win." I could feel her smile against my neck.

Maddie: "I know."

She pulled away and kissed my forehead.

Billie: "I'm proud of you."

Maddie: "Thank you, I love you."

Billie: "I love you too."

---------------------

my sleep schedule = non existent 😙✌🏼

thanks ily

words: 1451.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

884K 26K 51
~ completed ~ After being kicked out by her parents, Erin is given the opportunity of a lifetime. But knowing that running away will never solve any...
229K 9.8K 70
!!! this is the sequel to my book "addiction" do not read this if you have not read "addiction" !!! ============================== with billie away o...
159K 4.1K 47
Y/n is somewhat a regular 17 year-old. She goes to sixth form, and hates it like every other teenager, comes home to her family and just gets on with...
121K 2.6K 33
✨gxg✨ House sitting during a pandemic can have its perks when you find out Billie Eilish lives next door. Adult content. Adult language. Drug use. A...