Fight ✔

Door itsakhia

"I'll fight for you even if the whole world is against for the both of us" In which TWICE's Tzuyu and BTS' Ju... Meer

prologue
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
epilogue
note

5

4.2K 129 9
Door itsakhia

third person

2017

time flew so fast and they will be back after their entertainment release their new song called 'Likey'. they shoot this music video in vancouver, canada.

it was a pity for her that they will gonna promote their song after they promote theirs. the boys came back with a song called 'dna' that became a hit and made them famous even overseas. actually, before they released their new songs, they are already famous after they come back after their tour around the world.

they started the wings tour here in south korea, and after 6 days, that's the day where she finally answered him.

when march came, they flew to south america for their concert and she still remember the time where namjoon called her to inform that he overworked himself totally.

and that made her really worried to the point she begged her manager to book her a flight to chile and her manager did.

flashback....

"tzuyu, omo! we've been waiting for you!" jin is the one who approached her first. twice's manager texted their manager to inform that she will go here.

"is he okay, sunbaemin?" she asked. a staff drove them back to the hotel where bangtan sonyeondan is staying.

namjoon and jin is with her while the rest are watching him.

"no, he's not okay! he collapsed tzuyu."

and that made her jaw dropped. HE COLLAPSED?! she thought.

i thought he promise me he will not overwork himself! "he's so stubborn tzuyu, i know he loves ARMYs so much but this is too much, he overworked himself just to satisfy our fans."

"we know that our fans is always satisfied with our performance but he aish! this kid!"

they arrived inmediately. the other staffs covered her since they know that their fans are around.

it was already 9 PM when they arrived.

"jimin texted me, he said jungkook had the energy to joke."

"this kid really!!"

"did you tell him that you told me about this?" she asked namjoon. "aniyo, v-ssi asked him if he's gonna tell you but he said no because he knows you'll be worried."

"and i am."

they arrived at the floor where their rooms are located. their manager saw her. "tzuyu-ah, namjoon did someone saw her?"

"aniyo hyung, me and jin hyung made sure that no one will know that twice tzuyu is here." he answered. "as you can see--" their manager was cutted off when they heard the other boys laughter.

he still has the energy to laugh! she thought. "and you heard them. you know how jungkook loves to show ARMYs how he perform so hard just to satisfy them but this! this is serious!"

"bang pd-nim called and asked about jungkook's condition, i told him that he is resting now and if he's gonna be so stubborn i will not let him perform on the next concert."

"c-can i see him now? i'm really worried too." she asked.

"let's go."

namjoon and jin are the one who entered first. "oh! they are back."

then hoseok saw her his eyes widened and she signaled him to stay quiet. of course, she wants to see how shock he is when he sees her.

he nodded and fished his phone from his pockets.

"jungkook you have a visitor." their manager came in. "who is it--" before he can finish his sentence, their manager opened the door widely.

his eyes widened. she looked at him, worriedly. she saw how tired he is.

"t-tzuyu."

she walked towards him and checked him. "you promised me, you promised me you will never overwork yourlself again!"

"boys, go back to your rooms now, let's give the couple some privacy."

"yah look at me jeon jungkook." she said. "i thought you promised me. why did you overwork yourself too much?"

"i'm okay don't worry." he said and smiled at her. "okay? jungkook do you think you are okay? they said you collapsed!"

"who told you?"

"namjoon and jin sunbaemin!"

"aish these hyungs! i'm gonna--"

"yah don't you dare change the topic!"

"i was really worried about you! just thinking about how you collapsed it kills me!" she cannot help but to raise her voice. she lowered her head down and let the tears fall from her eyes.

"i was worried, jungkook-ah... i know that you wanted your fans to see you perform so hard just to satisfy them but please do not overwork yourself." she sobbed, and she felt him carried her and made her sat on his lap.

he held her chin and forced her to look at him. "mianhaeyo.." he softly said and started wiping her tears.

"i'm scared, okay. that something might happen to you while we are both busy promoting."

"i'm sorry okay." and then he hugged her. she cried on his shoulder. "sshhh..."

"p-promise me this time please.."

"please, promise me you will never overwork yourself again." she told him. "sshh i promise, stop crying, you're hurting me too."

end of flashback....

she made her own twitter account to watch him and followed some known account of ARMYs.

she felt jealous when she saw a video where he interact with their fan. they always do that of course but she can't help not to be jealous because they are already together!

she sighed, she misses him. they just got back from korea after their tour in asia and they are resting.

because when november arrives, they will fly to macau for their concert.

twice is always updated when it comes to them. when the boys came back to korea to promote their new song called 'dna' they told them they will moved out from their old apartment.

and their new apartment is hella expensive! of course! they are the number one boy group around the world!

and after that, they will have their rest and will prepare for their last concert in seoul for three days in gocheok sky dome.

"yah chou tzuyu! your phone is ringing!"

oh! i didn't noticed it! she thought before answering it.

"jungkook-ah..."

"hmm... what are you doing?"

"we're just watching a movie and waiting for our entertainment to release our new song."

"likey?"

"ne." she answered. "how about you?"

"i just woke up."

"did you rest well?"

"hmm... i did."

"good then." she said. "jungkook-ah! you're awake!"

"oh who's that?"

"tzuyu." he answered. "oh let me say hi to her!"

"hi tzuyu-ssi!" it was hoseok. "hello sunbaemin!"

"how are you doing? and the girls?"

"we are fine sunbaemin, we are just waiting for the release of our new music video."

"oh! i'll wait for it too! it's likey right!"

"ne."

"oh can't wait---yah jeon jungkook!"

"jin hyung is already calling you!"

"aish! tell twice my regards!"

"ne." she giggled. "yah stop giggling."

"wae? is it bad to giggle?"

"yes, if i am not the reason why are you giggling."

"too posessive jungkook. it's just your hyung."

"and he is a guy tzuyu, of course i will be jealous."

she pouted and smiled. "OH THEY JUST RELEASED THE MV!!" nayeon shouted.

"well i gotta go and watch the music video, jungkook-ah." she told him. "and same here, jimin hyung shouted it."

"hmm... eat well okay."

"arasseo, you too." she hummed. "saranghae."

she smiled again. "tzuyu, ppalli!!"

"nado saranghae, byee.." she ended the call and sat down beside jihyo and nayeon.

just wait for a little time, tzuyu! you and him can date again like last year! just wait a little more! she thought.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

54.5K 2.6K 56
She loved her ever since they meet. He don't want to love again because of his dark past. Until one program allow them to know more about each ot...
312K 8.2K 67
the story around two individuals who have been enamored for a couple of years, will they truly keep going long to one another? imagine a scenario whe...
1.4M 21.5K 33
♡ COMPLETED ♡ "Roses Are Red Violets Are Blue It's A Dream Come True Being With You -Jeon Jungkook" When you and Jeon Jungkook first met, you...
81.6K 4K 43
"Jeon Jungkook is mine, and if you dare to touch him, I'm going to kill you." Falling inlove with an ordinary person is prohibited for them. Everyone...