It's Always Been You || Stile...

By stiles-o-dylan24

This is a complete Teen Wolf rewrite of all six seasons written to include my character, Addy McCall. There... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Wolf Moon
Chapter 2 - Second Chance At First Line
Chapter 3 - Pack Mentality
Chapter 4 - Magic Bullet
Chapter 5 - The Tell
Chapter 6 - Heart Monitor
Chapter 7 - Night School
Chapter 8 - Lunatic
Chapter 9 - Wolf's Bane
Chapter 10 - Co-Captain
Chapter 11 - Formality
Chapter 12 - Code Breaker
Chapter 13 - Omega
Chapter 14 - Shape-Shifted
Chapter 15 - Ice Pick
Chapter 16 - Abomination
Chapter 17 - Venomous
Chapter 18 - Frenemy
Chapter 19 - Restraint
Chapter 20 - Raving
Chapter 21 - Party Guessed
Chapter 22 - Fury
Chapter 23 - Battlefield
Chapter 24 - Master Plan
Chapter 25 - Tattoo
Chapter 26 - Chaos Rising
Chapter 27 - Fireflies
Chapter 28 - Unleashed
Chapter 29 - Frayed
Chapter 30 - Motel California
Chapter 31 - Currents
Chapter 32 - Visionary
Chapter 33 - The Girl Who Knew Too Much
Chapter 34 - The Overlooked
Chapter 35 - Alpha Pact
Chapter 36 - Lunar Eclipse
Chapter 37 - Anchors
Chapter 38 More Bad Than Good
Chapter 39 - Galvanize
Chapter 40 - Illuminated
Chapter 41 - Silverfinger
Chapter 42 - Riddled
Chapter 43 - Letharia Vulpina
Chapter 44 - Echo House
Chapter 45 - The Fox & the Wolf
Chapter 46 - De-Void
Chapter 47 - Insatiable
Chapter 48 - Divine Move
Chapter 49 - Dark Moon
Chapter 50 - 117
Chapter 51 - Muted
Chapter 52 The Benefactor
Chapter 53 - I.E.D.
Chapter 54 - Orphaned
Chapter 55 - Weaponized
Chapter 56 - Time of Death
Chapter 57 - Perishable
Chapter 58 - Monstrous
Chapter 59 - A Promise to the Dead
Chapter 60 - Smoke & Mirrors
Chapter 61 - Creatures of the Night
Chapter 62 - Parasomnia
Chapter 63 - Dreamcatchers
Chapter 64 - Condition Terminal
Chapter 65 - A Novel Approach
Chapter 66 - Required Reading
Chapter 67 - Strange Frequencies
Chapter 68 - Ouroboros
Chapter 69 - Lies of Omission
Chapter 70 - Status Asthmaticus
Chapter 71 - The Last Chimera
Chapter 72 - Damnatio Memoriae
Chapter 73 - Codominance
Chapter 74 - The Sword & the Spirit
Chapter 75 - Amplification
Chapter 76 - Lie Ability
Chapter 77 - A Credible Threat
Chapter 78 - Maid of Gรฉvaudan
Chapter 79 - The Beast of Beacon Hills
Chapter 80 - Apotheosis
Chapter 81 - Do You Wanna Build a Snowman?
Chapter 82 - Catching Snowflakes
Chapter 83 - Mistletoe Kisses
Chapter 84 - Our Traditions
Chapter 85 - Cotton Headed Ninny Muggins
Chapter 86 - Memory Lost
Chapter 87 - Superposition
Chapter 88 - Sundowning
Chapter 89 - Relics
Chapter 90 - Radio Silence
Chapter 91 - Ghosted
Chapter 92 - Heartless
Chapter 93 - Blitzkrieg
Chapter 94 - Memory Found
Chapter 95 - Riders on the Storm
Chapter 96 - Said the Spider to the Fly
Chapter 97 - Raw Talent
Chapter 98 - After Images
Chapter 99 - Face to Faceless
Chapter 100 - Pressure Test
Chapter 101 - Triggers
Chapter 102 - Werewolves of London
Chapter 103 - Genotype
Chapter 104 - Broken Glass
Chapter 105 - The Wolves of War
Chapter 107 - Because Love is the Best Thing We Do
Chapter 108 - I Choose You
Chapter 109 - Our Forever Home
Chapter 110 - Our Next Chapter

Chapter 106 - New City, New Place

2.3K 46 3
By stiles-o-dylan24

Running my fingers through my still wet hair, I walk out of the bathroom and into the main area of the hotel room, noticing Stiles sitting out on the balcony through the open slider.

I lean against the doorframe, taking a moment to just watch him scrolling through apartment listings on his iPad.

Sensing me behind him, he doesn't look up from his perusal when he states "I want you to come apartment hunting with me today."

"Okay," I smile to myself and push off the frame to walk up behind him, leaning against his back to wrap my arms over his shoulders and rest my hands on his chest.

He lifts his left hand up and wraps his fingers around my forearm as he goes on "Because we really can't be staying in the hotel much longer."

"That's true," I mumble and kiss his cheek before resting my chin on my arm.

Stiles makes a noise and absentmindedly drums his fingers against my arm while he implores "How long did they say we could use this place?"

I make a hmm noise and tilt my head from side to side with my words "Since we relocated, they said as long as we needed it while we were able to find somewhere to live– though I think dad has more to do with the easy timeline."

I feel his shoulders shake slightly with his silent chuckle and he's quiet for a few moments, continuing his perusal of layouts and floor plans "Hmm, so are you thinking we should find somewhere close together then?"

"Yea I think so" I reply and remove my arms to sit down beside him in the other chair while he continues to have his focus on the task at hand "Like how close? Same street might be difficult."

I smirk at his knee bouncing and him rubbing his fingers over his lips. He's so nervous and I am more than sure I know why– so I'm just going to have to do this my damn self "Hmm, could be yeah– same building would probably be better."

A throat clear from him and still not looking at me he replies thoughtfully "Right same building– do apartment buildings usually have two vacancies at the same time?"

I set my elbow on the table and rest my chin in my palm as I digress "When Lydia and I were apartment hunting last year it was very rare to find a building with multiple apartments for us to tour unless it was the end of the semester."

He makes a noise of frustration and rushes out "So should we be looking near the university?"

"Stiles?" I try, though he ignores me and continues his stressed out ramblings "Because that will be one hell of a commute every morning to downtown with the traffic–"

"Sty?" I ask, reaching my free hand over to set on his and move it off the ipad. Stiles follows the movement of our hands with his eyes before he snaps his gaze up to finally connect with mine "Yes my love?"

I soften my face, lifting the corners of my mouth in a gentle smile as I state "How much longer are you going to keep up the pretenses that you want each of us to get our own separate apartments and that you don't want to take this next step with me and freaking move in with me already?"

Fighting back his smile, Stiles jerks his head back a little and turns in his seat to face me more "Did you just ask me to move in with you?"

I turn his hand in mine and intertwine our fingers "Yes, yes I did– are you saying yes?"

"Of fucking course I'm saying yes woman!" he rushes out before he pulls me by our hands and sets his hands on my hips as he guides me to straddle his lap.

His bright smile matches my own as he slides his hands up my sides, to cradle my face in his palms as he slides his fingers into my hair and pulls me forward, pressing his lips to mine.

Moving my lips with his he tilts my head to the side, easily deepening the kiss with sliding his tongue with mine. With a few more soft kisses, we pull apart and he kisses my nose earning me to crinkle it as I move my eyes quickly between his "You ready to have me around all the time?"

Stiles' chest shakes under me in his silent chuckle as he places his hands on my hips again "Adds, literally nothing could sound like a better time than to have you all to myself all the time."

I lean forward and press my lips to his once more before he makes a noise and tilts his head to the side "So you said you loved me first resulting in taking the next step in our relationship starting, and now you asked me to move in with you– you do realize it is MY turn for the next big event of our lives."

I snort and run my fingers through the hair at the nape of his neck as I quip "Deciding when we get a puppy?"

Stiles playfully narrows his eyes at me and states quickly like he's already had everything planned "We shall get a puppy in a few years when we get our house and a proper yard for the rascal but that wasn't the event I was talking about."

I make a face like I'm seriously trying to figure out what he's getting at, earning him to throw me a look that he sees right through my attempt at being obtuse and I drawl "Ooooh– that big event."

He playfully rolls his eyes, digging his fingers into my skin where my hip meets my thigh "Yeah, I'm calling dibs, McCall."

I smirk and lean forward, kissing his jaw up to the shell of his ear and feeling him shiver under me as I barely whisper "Well I make no promises, Stilinski– I know what I want."

⋇⋆⋇⋆✦⋇⋆⋇⋆✦⋇⋆⋇⋆✦⋆⋇⋆⋇⋆✦⋆⋇⋆⋇⋆✦⋆⋇⋆⋇⋆✦⋆⋇⋆⋇

Surprisingly the apartment hunt didn't take too long since a lady we work with at the bureau overheard us talking at the office and offered to sublet her condo to us since she's moving to New York.

She was dreading having to sell the space since it's in a coveted neighborhood and apparently gorgeous with not only the recently remodeled inside but also the city views, so she views this as more of a win for her– however we all know we're lucking out as well.

We've officially become one of those annoying couples who were handed a fucking steal of an apartment that we don't have to pay an arm and a leg for and is ours until we save up our down payment for a house– however after all of the shit we have been through, I'm welcoming this perfect timing with wide open arms.

Our new two bed, two bath condo is on the corner of the sixteenth floor so inside has loads of windows with both city and bridge views– basically night time is my favorite with the gorgeous city lights. The floor plan is open and the kitchen is an absolute dream with an island and everything.

There's a balcony patio space big enough for a table and chairs along with a BBQ and I'm counting down the days until we can enjoy a thunderstorm out there.

Moving in only took a few hours since neither of us had very many boxes and the place was already furnished.

I finish making the bed with the freshly cleaned sheets and comforter we bought yesterday and I head down the hall to head through the living room.

Once I come into view of the kitchen Stiles immediately chokes on his coffee, setting the cup down before placing both of his hands on the counter and dropping his head between his shoulders as he coughs through his body trying to save him.

I move my lips between my teeth and lean my hip against the edge of the island closest to him.

He calms his breathing and slaps a hand over his chest while he stands back up and once his coughs have subsided I smirk "You okay there?"

Moving his eyes over me in his unabashedly perusal, he clears his throat and nods once "Wrong pipe– whatcha doing?"

I shrug as I move past him and grab the coffee cup he unpacked and set aside for me, pouring some coffee in it as I answer the obvious "Getting some caffeine in me, why?"

Lifting his hand off his chest he makes a circle motion towards me as he quips "Just wasn't expecting to see so much of you when you walked out."

I look down to my shorts and light teal colored lace bralette, raising a brow at him when I question "Do you want me to change?"

Stiles scoffs as he exclaims "For the love of god woman, you just surprised me– no need to cover up."

"I don't want you to be uncomfortable," I smirk over the rim of my coffee cup before I take a sip and Stiles rolls his eyes "Stop being a smartass and bring your sexy little body over here."

Chuckling softly I set my coffee cup down beside his and move the few feet over towards him.

Once I'm standing in front of him he smiles brightly, grabbing my hips he places me on the island counter, stepping in between my legs while I wrap my arms behind his head.

His hands slide up from my waist, his fingers gliding over the skin of my back and shoulders instantly causing goosies to cover my arms as he rubs his nose along mine "The fact that you're here in a space that is all ours, free to walk around however we want– yeah I could definitely get used to that."

I smile towards him, humming my agreement as I connect our lips and murmur against them "It's nothing you haven't seen before," before I fully press my lips to his.

I hear him breathe in through his nose as he wraps his arms around me tighter and pulls me closer against his chest, moving his lips with mine.

He makes a noise in his throat before he kisses me a few times and pulls back to rest his forehead against mine "Adds, this is so different. The few weekends we got to ourselves was just a tiny glimpse of what living with you would be like. Here we call all the shots, we get to make this place our own and we don't even have to wear pants if we don't want to," I share a chuckle with him before his face changes to how serious he feels "This is the beginning step of my life with you Adds, of our life together. Seeing you and your smokin' hot body in what little you wear to bed is just a bonus."

"Well I don't wear this to bed..." I trail off, pushing his chest away from me so I can cross my arms over my front and grab the bottom hem of the bralette, pulling it up over my head in one sift motion.

Stiles widens his eyes, visibly swallowing hard as he stammers out "Oh I didn't mean you had to–"

I set my hands behind me on the counter of the island so I'm able to lean back slightly causing his hands to slide away from my back and land on my hips once more.

I lift my brows up once while I smirk at him "We call the shots right– our placeall to ourselves? So you have me topless on this island, Stilinski– what are you going to do about it?"

He seems to work through his speechless state and increases his hold on my hips as a cheeky smile lights up his entire face "Put off unpacking to cristen as many fucking rooms of our first place together as we can."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 594 47
-If you ever try to change me, I'll hunt you and everyone else you love. -You know we won't stop trying to bring you back. Especially Scott. -That'...
5.4K 82 13
Sequel to 'Teen Wolf Season 1 // Scott McCall fanfiction' ๐Ÿ˜Š Pls pls pls leave a comment or two? โ™ก
570 65 11
Aylin Mikaelson. She wanted to escape the family drama and the supernatural world for quite some time, and she finally managed to leave without Nik n...