Rise of the Phoenix(Villain!D...

Autorstwa Hexcss

Disclaimer: This is the sequel of my first book called "Mind vs Might", so make sure to read that before read... Więcej

New Beginning
To be a Hero
Training Begins
Path
Old Allies
UA Entrance
UA Life
Museum Fight
The General Fights
Knives and Shadows
Aftermath
The Festival
Old Hell
Gateway to the Past
Old vs New
To the Camp
The Admiral
Island Warfare
Island Warfare 2
Port Battle
Grand Admiral
Consequences
Internships
Remnants of the Past
League of Villains
Threats from the past
Peace?
Fenik
Start
H.Qs
Return of the General
The Fuhrer
The Emperor
The End
Epilogue
Do you Heil?

Unexpected

3.9K 87 40
Autorstwa Hexcss

The next day of UA was a really new experience for the students of 1A; their classes went on as usual as far as they were concerned until it was time for the heroics class.

Tamaki: Today... I won't be teaching heroics...

Eneru: What why?

Tamaki: Someone has requested to oversee the practice this time.

Kei: I'm sorry, sensei, but who will take care of us?

???: That would be me.

The class turned to see an old man with long white hair and a black suit with what seemed like a scarf on his neck.

Everyone: Principal Aizawa?!

Aizawa: Yes, I want to see what you are capable of; put on your PE uniforms and meet me at training ground Beta, be quick.

The students did as told and quickly changed into their other uniforms once they had all reached the training grounds.

Aizawa: I will divide you into pairs to go against each other; one couple will be of heroes and the other of villains. The goal of the heroes is to restrain the villains before time runs out; you will have 10 minutes each. Now I will make the groups based on my list...

Teams.

A. Shihiro Atara and Riza Todoroki
B. Rog Nayaro and Katsumi Bakugo
C. Tooru and Koweraini Kirishima
D. Sokudo Iid and Karuma Monoma
E. Hassa Tetsutetsu and Godda Shinso
F. Eneru Bafu and Bijon Kami
G. Shado Kage and. Tere Shon
H. Kei Shifuto and Sugo Gure
I. Koky Fomu and Shiu Kyukyo
J. Yari Note and Suku Masuta

Aizawa: Now, the first team will be of heroes and the second of villains.

A vs. B
C vs. D
E vs. F
G vs. H
I vs. J

The first pair go ahead!

The rest of the pairs went with Aizawa to the observation room while the villains went inside the building.

Katsumi: Listen, pal, I have a real problem with you, but we have to go together. Those guys are two of the strongest in our class, so at least if we go down, we will go down with a bang! You hear me?!

Rog: Y-yes - he said as he sweatdropped.

Katsumi: Now, let's see what we can do!

With Riza and Shihiro.

Riza: What is our plan, Shi?

Shihiro: Hmmm, you know Katsumi better than me; what would you do in her case?

Riza thought for a second then spoke.

Riza: Well, I would leave my nitroglycerin all over the building and use it as if they were land mines!

Shihiro: Sounds dangerous - he said as he sweatdropped too- but you know her a lot, so that is what they probably will do... You can manipulate all elements, right?

Riza: Yup!

Shihiro: Then, can you evaporate her nitroglycerin?

Riza: Possibly!

Shihiro: Good that should take care of her, then I will distract Rog, and you catch him, okay?

Riza: Sounds good to me!

Aizawa: Start, you have 10 minutes.

Riza and Shihiro went into the building; they stepped forward a bit.

Shihiro: Do you sense any liquid?

Riza closed her eyes and then spoke.

Riza: Yeah, all over the upper floors.

Shihiro: Looks like you were right, you know what to do?

Riza: Already done it!

Shihiro: Let's go then!

They both went up to the last floor where they suspected they could be. Meanwhile, Katsumi was waiting impatiently.

Katsumi: What the hell?! They should have activated one of my mines by now?!

Rog: Looks like you failed.

Katsumi: Shut up!

Suddenly a pillar shot from the wall and then divided itself in two to catch Katsumi, Rog immediately went on the alert. Katsumi tried using her quirk, but...

Katsumi: Why the hell can't I use my quirk!

Riza: Sorry, Kats! I won't allow you!

Riza suddenly appeared in the room. Rog activated his quirk. Shihiro came from behind Riza and activated his quirk to attack Rog. Their fists both collided and sent each other back, Rog then ran towards Shihiro trying to punch him, but Shihiro managed to dodge Rog's punches. He then hit Rog, who blocked using his hands but was sent back. When Rog lowered his hands, he saw Shihiro running towards him with his punch charged back. Rog set his fist back to once again meet Shihiro's, but to his surprise, when they were in punching distance, Shihiro ducked down, and to Rog's horror, a pillar was coming his way, which again was split in two and trapped him.

Aizawa: Hero team wins.

Shihiro: Guess all that training with your mother really paid off.

Riza: Of course, it did.

In the observation room...

Eneru: Wow, that was awesome! They made it look so easy.

Kei: They really are powerful.

Sugo: Indeed.

Yari: I knew they could do it.

The pairs went back to the training room.

Katsumi: I still don't understand why I couldn't use my quirk!

Riza: It's just that I vaporized your nitroglycerin the moment you tried to use it!

Katsumi: What?! No fair!

The next pairs went in, Tooru and Kowerani vs. Sokudo and Karuma. It was a tough battle for the villains; the two siblings were really well coordinated. Tooru was in charge of the defense and kept Sokudo in check; meanwhile, Kowerani was in the commission of the offense, although he tried to avoid hitting Kamura so he couldn't use his quirk. In the end, Kowerani managed to use his quirk to create a cage around them, and then in their confusion, he restrained them.

Then it was Hassa and Godda vs. Eneru and Bijon. The girls went by using the strategy of using Hassa's quirk to attack, and then Godda would manipulate the direction of the spikes with her quirk. They then suddenly ran up into Eneru, who attacked them using his quirk and sending small energy blasts; the girls dodged but were separated. Suddenly they saw Bijom run towards them from behind Eneru. Hassa used her quirk and sent the spikes towards him, and Godda manipulated the movements to confuse Bijon, but Bijon activated his peculiarity and his left eye turned red. He moved at incredible speeds and dodged every single attack from them. He then jumped and landed on Godda; he made her turn to her back and managed to trap her eyes with one arm, and then he placed his other hand in her eyes to prevent her from using her quirk.

Bijon: Your attacks won't work against me, I have the ultimate eye!

Hassa then surrendered as Eneru approached her. The villains won.

Then it was Tere and Shado vs. Kei and Sugo.

Tere: Ummm... What is the plan?

Shado: Don't worry about it, leave it all in my hands.

Aizawa: Start.

Shado: That's my cue.

Tere stepped back as Shado activated his quirk.

Shado: Let's do this.

The shadows then made their way into the building and began to engulf it all.

On the last floor, Sugo and Kei were waiting when suddenly, the whole room turned black.

Sugo: What the hell?!

Kei: Aaaaa, what is this?

Suddenly...

Hands appeared from the shadows, and they quickly trapped the two students, immobilizing them. In the observation room, everyone was shocked by Shado's display of power; some were even terrified by it, even Aizawa had to admit, the kid was powerful.

The next match was also a quick one, Koky, and Shiru vs. Yari and Suku. Koky used her quirk to maximize her speed while Shiru covered himself in his ultimate shield. As the heroes made their way through the building, Yari suddenly appeared and surprised them; she attacked them to be distracted from Suku, who used his quirk to generate a spiked cage to trap them both.

Aizawa was satisfied with what he had seen; it looks like this new batch was indeed a promising one.

The students' life began to change. They were given tips about what they can improve. Students would work once a week on their reported weaknesses, while the rest of the days, they were taught the basics of heroics and their regular classes.

Two weeks went by quickly, and soon they were told they would go on a trip to a museum, not the most exciting thing for them.

The students were getting ready to go to the bus, but they saw Tamaki and Aizawa standing in front of the door.

Aizawa: Since Ms. Shota couldn't come due to an emergency, your homeroom teacher will go with you as well as me. Now come on, let's get in.

The bus drove for an hour and a half as they went outside the city until they reached the incredible museum.

Once they reached the place, they were greeted by a team member of the site.

Jan: Hello, kids! My name is Jan, and I'm the manager of this place; the museum is currently closed as we are making preparations for our new section, which you will have the privilege to watch today, now come on follow me!

The group followed, and they went into the museum, which, to their surprise, was really big. They were standing at the beginning of a staircase where they could see the main room below.

Jan: So! Welcome to the national museum! Down there, we have the main room, which connects to the ancient Japan section as well as the classical Japan Section, then we also have the Sengoku Jidai era section. On the floor above are the Early and Late Modern Japan sections, and finally, on the last floor above, we have the civil war section complete with real artifacts from the worst period of the civil war. Now we-

There was suddenly a small tremor, and the lights blinked. Suddenly at the center of the main room, a sling ring-like portal opened, and a small group of soldiers came in

Eneru: Wow, you even brought fake soldiers too?

Jan: N-no! Those are real!

Eneru: What?!

Suddenly another big soldier came out of it.

Brant: Looks like we got company.

Another military dressed man came out.

Falman: We still most retrieve the artifact.

Kron: let's just kill them, shall we?

King: We must wait.

Vlad: Someone needs my assistance?!

General: It doesn't matter.

General: Our goals and orders don't change, and we must follow them; whoever gets in our way will face the consequences, is it clear?

Everyone: Yes, General Jitsuna!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

46.6K 2.2K 146
This is an story which can change depending on the choices you decide to read. So there is no good or bad.... He may be a villain or he can be a hero...
12.1K 174 16
After the provisional license exam Bakugo never confronted Izuku having ignored the statement about him recieving his quirk. When they arrive back at...
542K 13.5K 19
This is the story of how you became a hero. You even became a hero to the pros. You don't start off as well as everyone else but you soon grow strong...
134K 4.3K 37
After All Might, Izuku and the gang plus your father who we just discovered rescued you, they deliver the horrible news of the loss of your quirks as...