A Lifetime with a Demon | Fra...

By AnyStalker707

Frank Iero is back. (Y/n) has no idea of their past together. _ Book two to "30 days with a demon | Frank Ier... More

⛧𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧⛧
⛧Here I am, alive at last⛧
⛧Who are you?⛧
⛧It is nice to meet you, again⛧
⛧the collision of your kiss⛧
⛧What's in your mind?⛧
⛧Everything comes to an end⛧
⛧All so delicate⛧
⛧Face the reality⛧
⛧Face the reality | Part Two⛧
⛧Do you remember?⛧
⛧I miss you, so far⛧
⛧Your end starts with me⛧
⛧your violence feels like kisses to me⛧
⛧Seasons change, people don't⛧
⛧the nostalgia⛧
⛧For the feelings⛧
⛧Together⛧
⛧Did it hurt?⛧
☽Σεληνη☾
⛧What we do in the shadows⛧
⛧And sooner or later, it's over⛧

[Deleted part]

121 1 3
By AnyStalker707

"Ryan, no- Fuck, I can't even believe you did that!" I place a hand on my hip while staring at the nothing in frustration, like if the male was just there in front of me. "You really made me come here for nothing?" My heart sinks now that I state it out loud; I exhale as closing my eyes for a moment.

"W-Well, I'm sorry!" He says in an obvious nervousness that doesn't make me feel that bad, but I'm still bad for what happened, even more considering it's probably because the girl he liked – I can't remember her name – showed up or something. It's not like I'm frustrated at him or not wanting him to be with her, it's the simple fact that happened just now. "But can you bring me a coffee, tho? You don't even need to bring it to me, just text me when you're back. I promise I'll do it the next time."

"No, no, it's okay, really." A kind of guilty feeling hits me, so I quickly try to fix the situation, moving my eyes to watch people walking by to distract myself a little. "I'll get some of your favorite, but you need to tell me everything of what's happening between you and her, okay?" I giggle in the end, imagining the excited face he puts on after hearing that.

"Of course! But I need to go right now, 'kay? Bye, love you!" He says quickly before hanging up, making me chuckle at his anxiety.

It's a bit weird thinking about how things changed in comparation to how they were a couple of years ago, when I was still in high school. Everything was still the same in the beginning; I mean, the whole squad was still together. However, Brendon needed to move to another state after the first semester was over and the squad isn't the same anymore in the new setting, despite us still being close to each other. We can feel it's not the same. But we're still here.

A soft exhale leaves my nose as I pocket my phone again, letting the stress from earlier dissipate since there's nothing I can do about it now. Smiling to myself, I turn around and decide to finally walk into the cafe. It's a warm and nice place near the college that my friends and I often come to, either before we go to college or leave it, sometimes in the free periods – like right now.

Ryan had originally told me he would go to the library to return some book and I should get here first – I wouldn't have come here if it wasn't for hanging out with him – then called me telling he wouldn't. Well, at least I could stretch my legs a bit and buy some coffee, ignoring the fact the campus is enormous and there's a bar in there. Still, the coffee from here is always better.

Recognizing me, the barista just greets me before moving to prepare the coffees after I tell her I want two. While waiting for it, lean a bit against the counter and look around. The place isn't usually agitated in times like this; people are usually working or studying, so there are normally five tables always used, at the most.

My gaze moves towards the guy that's already paying for his coffee with the other employee – a paper falls from his pocket at the moment he pulls his wallet off it. I'm quick in getting it from the floor and poke his shoulder, finally noticing it's the guy with bright red hair I often see around here. "Uh, you let this fall." I say with a smile when he turns around.

There's no reaction at first. His eyes move from my eyes to my hand a few times before he raises his eyebrows momentarily. "Thank you!" He smiles sweetly as getting it from my hand before sticking it in his jeans' pocket again.

"Oh, and, hm," I stutter, internally debating if I really should say it or not. Well, I already started it and I can't let the guy just waiting for nothing, right? "I really like your hair, it's so nice." The awkwardness that starts taking over me is quickly shoved away after I figured out it'd make things worse, so I just try to act as natural as possible.

"Really? Thank you so much!" He says with a genuine grin, tilting his head in some kind of shyness while getting his coffee back in hand.

"No problems! Is it difficult to keep it like that?" I ask noticing it is practically perfect, like if natural - the exact same way it was when I had first seen him.

His eyebrows furrow like if imagining how he would explain about it, running a tongue between his lips before finally speaking up. "Well, actually-"

"Here it is." The barista handing me the two cups of coffee says with a smile, unaware of the conversation that was going on between the us and, unfortunately, interrupting it. A sigh is caught in my throat before I tell the man to wait a minute while I pay for the coffee and grab the cups; we step away from the counter to let the other costumers approach then continue talking.

"It actually gets easier after you're used to doing it." He tells me with a proud air – I'd have the same if telling someone about my hair while it was so well kept. "Not wanting to be too intrusive of something," his eyes narrow lightly and he shifts on his place in certain hesitance. "but are you waiting for someone?" An eyebrow raises as he nods towards the two cups I've got in hands.

"No." I chuckle, shaking my head, momentarily remembering about the events from earlier. "A friend was supposed to come with me here, but he couldn't, so I'm getting him the coffee." I shrug a shoulder, watching him slowly nodding after taking a sip of his cup.

"Coffee here is really good, tho." He comments, raising his eyebrows lightly. His voice sounds distant and I notice he's suddenly gazing me in a weird way, like if trying to decipher me or something of such... It instantly stops when he notices it, seeing me slightly taken back by it, shooting me an apologizing look. I'm about to speak up, awkwardly, when he does so. "I'm Gerard Way, by the- way." He chuckles saying the last word; I can't help but to do the same.

"(Y/n) (l/n)." A smile makes itself present on my face as I say it, tilting my head lightly like if proud of myself. "Nice to meet you. Your hair seems like a good way of attracting people. I wanted to make a small comment about it when seeing you at first some days ago, but I was in a rush." I breathe a chuckle, finding it kinda awkward, but he doesn't seem to mind.

The corners of his lips curl up softly. "You come here frequently?" Gerard shifts a bit, seeming to grow more relaxed now and sticking a hand inside his jacket's pocket.

"Pretty much. It's kind of conveniently located near the college, so I'm here whenever I have the opportunity. Even tho I wasn't supposed to be here now, but..." I trail off, wrinkling my nose lightly. "I'd be third wheeling or something right now if I wasn't here."

"Good thing you came here then." He says with a smile, but it just lasts until his eyes move to look at something past me, probably outside the big glass windows – his eyes widen lightly. "Oh, um, it was really great meeting you, (y/n), but I unfortunately need to go- See you some other time!" He just glances me a single time before rushing to out of the place.

Gerard is so fast that I'm not even able to say anything before he's out of the place. I actually try to follow him without really thinking, but he's no longer anywhere to be seen once I step outside the place. That's so weird.

Barely anything of interesting happens after that – just the usual routine of studying, getting home to study a bit more than go to sleep. Is it deplorable that I still live with my mother? I mean, it's not like I'd have much time to work after college and I don't want her to be alone, so I guess everything is alright.

I ended up meeting Gerard some other times after the one we first talked, but he almost always leaves out of sudden and with a rushed goodbye, explaining himself later through a text. Not like I really mind tho, but it's... weird.

"Are you sure he's someone trustworthy or something?" Ryan asks after I tell him about what happened with Gerard this time – we were sitting in a booth when he once again rushed out of the place after receiving a text or something.

"I'm not sure if you're trustworthy either, Ryan." Dallon speaks up first, raising an eyebrow at the other, momentarily taking his attention off his phone. "I never know when you're going to freak out after drinking and stab one of us." His comment makes Dallon and I immediately burst out laughing while Ryan shoots him a playful look as taking a seat between Dallon and I on the couch.

"Anyways," I continue after the laughter dies, "he's nice and that is probably nothing. We mostly meet in a specific time during my Wednesday's free period, so he's probably got something to do at the time or whatever." I shrug, staring at my phone like if it'd help deciphering the guy.

"Whatever you do," Dallon tells me, showing to be the most serious one here so far. "just be safe and make sure of not forgetting us." He winks at me with a smile.

"I can't believe we needed to stand there for half an hour before she decided to tell us she wasn't coming." I breathe out through a groan, rubbing my face. Honestly, the professor wasn't even that nice already, now...

"C'mon, don't worry." Ryan says as elbowing me lightly, smiling. "We can go buy coffee. I've been dying for one since we couldn't." He says, wriggling his eyebrows lightly – I nod thoughtfully. We ended up being late today, so Dallon was the only one to buy coffee earlier while we were still running to get to college on time.

Silence falls between us after we cross the gates and, looking up at the cloudy sky momentarily, causes me a Déjà vu; I quickly blink it away. It happens sometimes, which is normal... right? Well, maybe I'm not the only one. "Y'know, Ryan," I start, wanting to talk about it, but still hesitant. "I've started having some weird feelings since graduation. Like, I feel like something is missing the whole time, but I can't tell what's it." My eyebrows furrow in frustration as I look at him questioningly, quickly turning my gaze back forward to watch where I'm going.

Ryan mirrors my expression, adding to it a thoughtful air. "Sometimes, yes. Some specific times, mainly when I cross the street in front of the school. It's like a soft spot or something there." His eyes narrow like if the said place is right in front of him. "And the weird thing it's that it's just there and faintly in the mall, nothing else. Not even further into the school. Brendon seems to have these too, Dallon sometimes, but I guess that's it. Probably some nostalgic high school thing or whatever, I don't really think about it." He breathes out, chuckling. Even though still disturbed, I join him.

We're soon smiling behind the hot plastic cups and with a few candies filling our pockets, up to walking down the street to practically just observe stores' showcases while talking. It's great to get the usual studies stress off our minds for a bit, replacing it with the will for buying things that we'd use rarely to not at all. A shirt with a picture of my favorite band gains my attention as soon as we pass in front of a random store and, yes, I do stop to waste five minutes staring at it while imagining myself in it and talking with Ryan about the band. These minutes would be extended if Ryan didn't get start poking my shoulder.

"Isn't it that one friend of yours?" He asks and I need to look around for a minute before spotting the familiar red hair, some feet away from us.

"Yes, it is." I say with a small smile. Gerard's always around – I wonder why. He must live or work around here, even tho he was really vague when commenting about those. Well, he's not a guy to talk much about his personal life, so that's understandable. Internally, I debate whether I should approach him or not. It has been some days since we last met, so... I guess I should...? My eyes met Ryan's and he quickly understands everything, nodding with a shrug.

"Hey!" A grin cracks my lips as I place a hand over Gerard's shoulder. That makes him jump lightly under my touch before turning around and gazing at me with a surprised expression that soon turns into a grin too.

"(Y/n), what a great surprise!" He says pulling me to a hug, letting aside Ryan and his friend that happens to be the tattooed I see sometimes, but now his hair is short. His eyes widen lightly when landing on me then he looks away awkwardly. "How have you been?" Gerard asks as soon as pulling away.

"It was a kind of bad day until we came here for a coffee." I glance at Ryan, who nods at my words. "The professor left us hanging for good twenty minutes before sending us an email she wasn't going to come. This is Ryan, by the way." Not wanting to leave him out, I poke Ryan encouragingly, not wanting to make him stand there awkwardly. They smile at each other with a small nod.

Gerard grabs the tattooed guy's shoulder, pulling him closer as he seemed to have taken a step back. "This is my friend you commented to be handsome the other day." He winks while the shorter one just desperately furrows his eyebrows at him - I just contain my panic, blushing. "This is Frank. Frank, (y/n)."

"Hi." I greet shortly, not really knowing how to react after Gerard's comment. He just eyes me back kind of awkwardly before averting his eyes to the floor. Still, there's something familiar about him...

"I was gonna text you later," Gerard says to me suddenly, making me face him again, "but you're here anyways and I was wondering if you didn't want to come with us to that one bar? Y'know, Devil's Nest. It's down the city's entrance." He offers with a big grin, eyeing me with wide expectant eyes. "By the way, us means Frank, Mikey, Ray and I."

That gets me thinking for a moment – I've briefly met Mikey and Ray once, but it was barely anything more than being introduced to each other. Maybe it'll be fun. "It depends. Just if it's in Friday night or Saturday because of, y'know, college. Not to mention that, not like I don't sneak into bars without being old enough, but I don't wanna cause problems to you."

He chuckles at that, shaking his head. "Don't worry, it's not... a traditional bar."

.

"You're looking awesome!" Gerard says with a grin as soon as his eyes land on me. Our clothes are practically in the same style, what Ryan would call heavily punk even if they're outfits just based in jeans, leather and dark clothes and with a few chains.

"Thanks. You too." I say with a light grin, pulling the car's door shut as quietly greeting Ray and Mikey, who sit on the backseats. "It's been so long since I last went somewhere like this. Usually, I'm just in the local concerts."

"Ever seen Carbon Pentagon play?" Ray asks popping up in the space between the two front seats. "They're great. Always covering some classic songs like ones from System of A Down and Guns N' Roses."

"I guess so, I'm not sure." I answer, in thought. "Honestly, I'm to concerts almost every weekend, so there are so many bands..." A breathy chuckle escapes my lips; he nods at me with a smile. "But they sound awesome. I've heard about it before."

"Let us know when you're going, the next time, it'd be fun if all of us went together." Mikey says and the others hum in agreement. It surprises me a bit.

"Okay then." I smile, liking the idea.

We're soon immersed in another conversation that lasts until we get to the bar. There are already some cars parked outside of the place and, man, they're all fucking fancy. Same thing to the motorcycles. Gerard obviously notices my amusement due to my face – he chuckles and taps my shoulder lightly, calling me to come with them.

The inside of the bar is surprisingly awesome. It's not unorganized like the usual ones in the center of the city or something. There's no bad smell of sweat mixed with smoke and all, just the usual smell of drinks and people's perfumes. Soft colorful lights make the atmosphere more pleasing, what's intensified by the rock music in the background and incoherent voices among clinking of glasses. Like, fuck, I even feel kind of awkward in that place. I have the constant feeling that every drink will cost a fucking kidney.

"Oh, Frank's over there." Mikey says to no one in particular before waving at the other as we approach the counter. I'm just able to see Frank when he emerges from between the crowd and greets us with a smile – it's deplorable how he's able to make me flustered just from basically existing.

After we take the stools in front of the counter, Mikey and Ray already turn to make their orders and the fear of doing the same and ending up doing something wrong is enough to take over me. My attempt of gathering up some courage is ruined by Gerard catching my attention. "Wanna something? Whatever you want, it's on me." He says with his characteristic smile.

"You don't need to pay." I roll my eyes, running a hand through my hair. "I just don't want something with alcohol..." It makes me kind of embarrassed, but I judge that getting drunk with people I don't know properly doesn't sound so wise, actually.

We talk to each other for about a couple of minutes before Mikey and Ray join the conversation too – Frank is the only one that doesn't really interact, throwing some comments now and then, as much as everyone insists in getting him in the conversation. It continues like that until Mikey decides to join the crowd, soon followed by Ray. Gerard makes me come along with him as he goes after them, but he practically vanishes among the people after I blink. Fuck. Back to the counter, no one is there. Maybe they'll notice I'm not there and come here. Well, I wish.

"Hey, dear, what a beautiful one you are." A sudden voice says and it takes me a minute to notice the words are directed to me. I turn my head to see a tall woman with a heavy punk style that intimidates me a little. She leans with her elbow on the counter and cracks a grin at me. "You're all alone here?" The way she seems to have no notion of personal space is extremely uncomfortable.

"Uh,"I shift, trying to step back without her really noticing it, but it's difficult under her intense gaze. "actually no," My eyes travel towards the crowd in a hope that one of the guys are there, looking for me. "but-"

"They're with me." An arm is suddenly placed around my shoulders and I turn around to see Frank suddenly there, with an extremely serious face. "And I'd appreciate if you stopped bothering them."

"Frank." The woman leans back with a smile, seeming to not be affected by his manner at all. It intrigues me lightly that they know each other, but I don't dare saying anything, afraid of doing something wrong. "'T's been a time since I last saw you 'round!" Her eyebrows raise in a kind of knowing manner. "Weren't you busy with-"

"It's been over for a long time now. I've got new jobs." He says emotionless and with a tone that lets it clear he doesn't want to talk about that. Something that ignored by her, on purpose.

Her eyes move from him to me a few times, with a thoughtful air, before she lets out a loud chuckle that startles me lightly. "Whoa, Frank, I get it already. I didn't know it was that serious." The only answer he gives to that is narrowing his eyes lightly, furrowing his eyebrows in a look that mixes rage and other suppressed feelings. "Also." She stands upright, raising a finger. "I'd keep an eye on them if I were you." The woman winks at me then waves, walking away. Weird. I awkwardly stand there, watching the wings painted on back of her jacket slowly getting distant.

Frank asks something that I don't really understand, but brings me back to reality. I turn to him with a questioning hum and I just kind of freeze when meeting his eyes. I didn't notice we were that close and his existence is enough to make me flustered, so I'm just stuck there...

Now, closer, I can also feel his smell and I don't know why, but it's extremely familiar and so fucking good. It remembers me of something, something...

"Um- (Y/n)? I asked if you're okay." Frank says suddenly - or maybe I just notice him now - taking a step back, what makes me lose my balance lightly. Deplorable.

"I am, thanks." I grin, trying to ignore the awkward atmosphere. "Thanks for helping, also."

"Didn't you notice I had disappeared?" I raise an eyebrow at Gerard, twisting my mouth lightly. It's not really a problem we lost each other among the crowd, but there's some fun in watching him get nervous by it.

A few stutters leave his lips as he awkwardly tenses up, running a hand through his hair and not resting his eyes on the same spot for more than five seconds. That lasts until Mikey approaches, sitting beside Gerard with a can of Monster in hand, rolling his eyes in the way. "They're fucking with you, dumb shit." He laughs, making me do the same, but just smile softly after seeing Gerard's red face.

"I mean, thankfully Frank was there, right?" Ray raises an eyebrow at me. "Turns out we really should've kept an eye on you..." He twists his mouth, averting his gaze to the carpeted floor.

"Nah, like, it happens." I shrug, leaning back on the couch, watching Gerard look at me kind of concerned. "Well, sure as hell it shouldn't, but that's how reality is." A pleased smile curl my lips up - a small attempt of reassuring the guys, but that doesn't seem to work. Sighing, I roll my eyes. "C'mon, stop or else I'll never go out with y'all again." I breathe a chuckle, letting my eyes discreetly dart around the room for a moment. Damn, Gerard and Mikey's place is nice, all geeky,

"Not fair..." Gerard mutters through a breathe - something I don't give attention to, scoffing lightly as I stand up and move to the kitchen. The three start are already in another conversation when I cross the doorway.

Frank seems distracted, looking at the nothing while having a cup of coffee in hand. To make sure, I continue observing him for a few seconds then grin, having an idea. "What are you so thoughtful about?" I ask suddenly and a bit loud than normal, laughing when he jumps startled.

His eyes widen before narrowing at me in a playfully mad expression. "About how annoying you are." He says sarcastically, cracking a small smile in the end. I press my lips together, shaking my head lightly in response as grabbing a glass and quickly filling it with a bit of water. Frank continues observing me and I don't really know how to react to that, so I decide to ignore it.

"So," I start, looking for a subject break the awkward mood that seems to be set between us from the moment Gerard introduced us to each other. "You're the only one I don't know properly. What do you do?" Not knowing what to do exactly, I just smile, hoping he didn't find my attempt too stupid as I lean back against the counter, not to far from him.

"Oh..." He raises his eyebrows lightly, kinda surprised, probably not expecting it. "Uh, I..." Frank trails off, shifting his position a little. "I work in an instruments store. And you... you're in college, aren't you?" I nod with a grin in response and he smiles a bit at it.

"Also," The moment we met suddenly comes to my mind. "You already knew my name when we first met in the coffee that one time, hm? How did you know it?" I raise an eyebrow - the question ended up bugging me a lot after that day.

"Ah, that, um." Frank's expression changes in surprise for a seconds and his mood seems to change a bit as his gaze falls to the floor, eyeing them with a sad air. "I-I know your name, because- We talked once." He raises his eyebrows, nodding and it confuses me a bit, but okay. Further explanation comes quickly after he sees my raising an eyebrow.

"It was in your graduation because my cousin was graduating too. Like, I was different at the time. I-I'm always changing my hair, making more tattoos and all..." Frank shrugs lightly, glancing at me a few times with a smile on his lips.

"Well," I say after thinking for a moment. "Yeah, I get it. Just sorry for not remembering it because my graduation was quite confusing. I mean, not the event itself, but I guess I was so anxious and overwhelmed by so many emotions that I can barely remember about it." An awkward chuckle leaves my lips as I scratch my arm. That sounds a bit stupid when said out loud.

"'Can imagine. That's kinda normal, I guess." He says quietly and I mentally kill myself for making the atmosphere get so weird.

"Damn, sorry." I exhale, letting my arm fall back to my side, kind of tired of the subject. "It's just that I've been really bothered lately." I press my lips together, looking away. "Things just have been weird suddenly and I have this feeling of when you wake up from a dream, you know it was weird, but you can't remember it..." Trailing off, I'm submersed in thoughts again, but it just lasts a few seconds and I'm back to reality.

To my surprise, Frank seems to have been paying attention to me this whole time, eyeing me focused - that makes me blush. "Ah, sorry, I'm being weird again." I sigh, remembering about the now empty glass that I have in hand and setting it inside the sink, along with other dirty dishes.

"You're not being weird." He chuckles, smiling. "You're nice. That's got to be a reason for that. The weird feeling, I mean." Frank says carefully, like if he was unsure of something, but continues nonetheless. "Maybe it's for an obvious reason, who knows. You just need to find out about it."

~

"And how was the kiss?" Brendon asks, pulling his legs to over the couch and crossing them; he places his elbows on his knees as leaning forward, an air of entertainment over his smirk. Ryan apparently told him about me going out with the guys and Brendon practically dragged me to Ryan's apartment to tell everything that happened Friday night and yesterday. Though Dallon doesn't really show it, he does seem interested.

"No!" I blush, shooting him a glare, "we were just talking and I barely know him! We literally a few days before and I'm not desperate like this!" My eyes move away from him briefly to observe Ryan entering the room, sitting down beside me, on the couch.

"But you wish he did," he says with a wide grin. I just give up, burying my face in my hands. He lets out an evil laugh at me and the long groan I release in answer makes Ryan and Dallon chuckle.

"This guy," Dallon says, getting our attention. "No, actually, all of them. You already knew them before, didn't you? Like, didn't you have a red haired friend? Apart from Josh, I mean." He eyes me questioningly,

"My mother asks me the same thing," I answer, in thought. "Funny thing that I don't remember them. Frank said we talked in graduation, but the others... We've just met recently. Maybe it's some random person that didn't stay for long," I shrug, giving up on it again, "or someone who dyed their hair some time ago and we don't remember it."

~

"You can't white out a question just because you don't want to answer it, Brendon," Ryan furrows his eyebrows, looking at Brendon accusingly. He, just like the rest of us, still have this stressed vibe due to today's tests. There's still a class to go, but there's still a lot of time until then.

"Who knows?" Brendon raises an eyebrow, shrugging. "The die has been cast," he says dramatically, losing his posture after I hit the back of his head with a light slap. Ryan starts laughing, just until I do the same to him.

"You're not in high school anymore, stupid," I tell Brendon, taking a seat under one of the trees of the campus - the other two do it too, though Brendon practically throws himself on the grass and just lays there. "I'm starting to think I won't show up for the last lecture," I yawn, stretching my leg a bit so I'm able to nudge Brendon with my foot.

"I never showed up for it anyways," he says, folding his arms behind his head and closing his eyes, "the professor will probably ask me to introduce myself when I show up there. If they care, I mean." His last comment makes all of us chuckle.

My phone vibrates in my pocket and I get it in hands. The notification with a new message from Gerard is the first one on the list. Coming over later? We hanging out. I think about it for a moment before answering, then pick me up. Another message popped up in the screen, aren't u supposed to leave in an hour and half or smth, he asked, to what I answered with just do it, you coward.

Gerard sends me a last message - that said omw - before I tuck my phone back inside my pocket. "I'll pay a coffee tomorrow for whoever helps me standing up first," I say as lazily holding my hands up waiting for one of the guys do it.

It's comical how they glare at each other and immediately put themselves up to their feet. Turns out both of them help me standing up. "Well," I say with a stupid grin, observing their expectant faces, "no one did it first, no one wins."

"(Y/n)," Brendon says in a long whine while Ryan huffs, looking at me in disbelief - both follow me as I start walking to the gates. They quickly give up after noticing I won't answer, with a few threatening mutters that make me laugh. "By the way," Brendon continues, "where are you going? 'Thought you'd at least wait for Dallon and the others or something."

"Nah," I shake my head, stopping on the sidewalk, "Gerard called me over. He actually asked me to go later, but I couldn't lose the chance of getting a lift," I grin watching them roll their eyes at me.

"And is he going to be there?" Brendon asks, wriggling his eyebrows.

_______________________________

notes for the story:

This is a really good ending. With the Way it ended you could make a sequel out of it and have the reader fall in love with Frank like a normal couple would and eventually Frank could tell her what happened and give her the memories back.

.

[MC and F get too close to each other
F starts noticing
F distances himself
MC gets too upset
MC wants to find out what happened]

[rain
(Y/n) doing college work at G's]

.

Options:
MC finds out they're demons and freak out - or not
One of them tell it to her

Frank eventually tells MC everything or gives them the memories back

_

"I- I just can't, ugh." I release a breath, rubbing my face in an attempt of easing the stress. "Another work, man! And it might just be the biggest one. We were given some themes and we need to work over it." Whining, I fall back on the couch, staring at the ceiling while I think about all the fun time I'll lose with this. I know it's for a good thing, but I'll still miss this time.

"And which was your theme?" Dallon questions calmly, diving his attention between me and his phone; he sits on the couch across from mine while Ryan sits on the floor, near me. The motherfucker's course seems like if it's for lazy people because I never fucking see him overloaded with work.

"Goth culture, basically."

"At least it's a nice one," Ryan smiles

_

The Used demons undercover??? Demon teacher maybe

_

Post the notes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 4.3K 128
》》Requests open《《 •Female, male, enby and gender neutral reader •Any kind of ones (fluff, smut, angst, etc) •Frank and Fun Ghoul oneshots READ THE IN...
1.4K 55 24
When a band wants to record a new album in a secure location. A hotel seems like the best place to hide away during a Pandemic and to do it! My Chemi...
27 0 21
My Chemical Romance story. Frank Iero/OFC and Mikey Way/OFC love story(mostly Mikey).
7.6K 353 22
Sidereus (adj.) Belonging to the stars; starry _ It's a completely normal Saturday for Ray Toro. He's chilling in the backyard, with a can of beer in...