๐๐Ž๐‘๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐„ โžค ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข...

By marjoriechalamet

๐๐Ž๐‘๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐„ โ Come, take a walk on the wild side Let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain You like y... More

๐™Ž๐™ช๐™ข๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ฎ + ๐˜พ๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ
๐™‹ ๐™ ๐™Š ๐™‡ ๐™Š ๐™‚ ๐™ ๐™€
๐ข. ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ...
๐ข๐ข. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐ข๐ข๐ข. ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ค๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ
๐ข๐ฏ. ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ณ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐ฏ. ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐ฏ๐ข. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐œ๐œ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐ฏ๐ข๐ข. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ž๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ
๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข. ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ฒ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
๐ฑ. ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ
๐ฑ๐ข. ๐ฌ๐จ ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž, ๐ฒ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก
๐ฑ๐ข๐ข. ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
๐ฑ๐ข๐ข๐ข. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
๐ฑ๐ข๐ฏ. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐๐จ๐ฐ
๐ฑ๐ฏ. ๐ฌ๐ค๐ข๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข. ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข. ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข. ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž
๐ฑ๐ข๐ฑ. ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐ฑ๐ฑ. ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ก
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข๐ข. ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข๐ข๐ข. ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข๐ฏ. ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฏ. ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข. ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐๐›๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ
๐ข ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž.... ๐š/๐ง
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข. ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ž
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข. ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข๐ฑ. ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐™€ ๐™‹ ๐™„ ๐™‡ ๐™Š ๐™‚ ๐™ ๐™€

๐ข๐ฑ. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐š๐ฅ

33K 1K 1.1K
By marjoriechalamet

BORN TO DIE
the proposal

THE FOLLOWING DAY, Bella asked Beau if he could parked closer to the buildings. Confuse, Beau accepted her request and parked next to the buildings as close as possible. Bella wanted to be as far away as possible from Edward's car since she was still annoyed at him for what he did yesterday.

As they got out from the truck, Bella noticed Beau fiddling with his keys and just before it could drop in the puddle, Bella swiftly caught it.

"Nice reflexes," Beau said as Bella gave him his keys.

"Thanks," she said as they began walking towards the building.

Suddenly, she notice Edward walking towards them. Bella internally groan as he approached them.

"Good morning, Bella," Edward politely greets her.

"Edward," she greets back, acknowledging his presence.

"Uh, I'll see you later, Bella," Beau says as he slowly left the two before shooting Edward a confuse look.

"Your friend is right, you have quick reflexes," Edward starts off.

"Is there something you wanted?" she ask as she changed the subject.

"You seemed annoyed," he jokingly observe as he let out a low perfect chuckle.

"Why can't you just leave me alone? Are you irritating me to death since Tyler's van didn't do the job?" she angrily ask.

Anger flashed into his eyes as all humor left his eyes.

"Bella, you are utterly absurd," he said in a low cold voice.

Bella glared at him before turning her heels around and walking towards the building. He can be so frustrating!

"Wait," he calls out. Bella ignored him as she continues walking.

But, of course he easily kept up with her.

"I'm sorry, that was rude," he said as they walked. Bella still ignored him.

"I'm not saying it isn't true, but it was rude to say it," he continues.

"What do you want from me," she grumbles.

"I was going to ask you something, but you sidetracked me," he let out a chuckle before continuing.

"I was wondering if a week from now, you know the day of the dance—"

"Are you trying to be funny?"

His eyes were amused, "Will you please allow me to finish?"

Bella stopped walking and unfortunately allowed him to continue.

"I heard you were going to Seattle that day and I was wondering if you wanted a ride?"

That was certainly a surprise.

"With who?"

"Myself, obviously," he said like he was talking to a mentally handicapped person.

"Why?"

"I was also planning on going to Seattle in a few weeks and I'm sure you don't have your license yet to go by yourself. Or a car."

"Thanks, but no thanks," she hated that he was right.

"How are you able to get there anyway?"

"I don't see how that's any of your business," she said before storming off again.

"Also, why do you want to go to Seattle with me? I thought you said 'it's better if we weren't friends," she adds, remembering clearly what he said yesterday.

"And like I said, I never said I didn't want to be your friend. I just simply informed you that we shouldn't be friends," he informs.

"I can't keep up with you, Edward," she mutters knowing he'll hear her.

They were now under the shelter of the cafeteria roof.

"It would be more...prudent if we weren't friends. But, I'm tired of trying to stay away from you, Bella," he admits. His eyes were intently glorifying as he utter the last part.

"Will you go to Seattle with me?" he asked once again, still intense.

Bella looked at him and sigh for some reason it look like he seemed...desperate?

"I don't know. I haven't even asked my Aunt yet and she can be rather... protective," she sighs truthfully.

"Seattle is a big city," he agrees. Bella furrow her eyebrows as she look up at him.

"Is that why you want to come with me? Because you're concern over my well being?" Bella amusingly ask as she cross her arms.

If only he knew that she's more than capable of taking care of herself.

"Seattle can be filled with dangerous people," he intensely says with seriousness in his eyes.

"If your Aunt does agree, will you come with me?" he wasn't backing down and she could see he was the type of person who usually gets his way.

"Okay," she mumbles.

He gave her a satisfying smile.

"I'll see you in class," he then turned around and walk back to where they have come from.

•••

The rest of her classes passed in a blur. It was hard to remain focus as she kept on replaying what happened earlier with Edward. Maybe she should just cancel her plans with him. What would her Aunt think when she tells her about going to Seattle with Edward Cullen? A vampire that they still don't know if they should trust with her secret. A wave of guilt came over her of the fact that she was keeping this from him.

Why should she feel guilty? It's not like they're close or anything. Just because she knows their secret doesn't mean they have to knows her. It'll probably never come that—them knowing the truth. But, what if they can be trusted?

As Jessica and Bella enter the cafeteria, her eyes immediately went to the Cullen's table. Out of habit. Only four were there, with no Edward. She furrow her eyebrows in confusion — did he leave early?

Bella follow Jessica to the lunch line. She settle for lemonade and a bag of pretzels sticks. They went to their usual table.

"Edward Cullen is staring at you, again," Jessica informs her as they sat down. The jealousy in her tone didn't go unnoticed.

Bella turned to where Jessica was looking and Edward was indeed staring at her. He was sitting by himself today.

"I wonder why he's sitting alone?" Jessica wonders.

Edward gave her his famous crooked smile across the cafeteria. He raised his hand and use his index finger and directed her to come to his table. What shocked her even more was that he winked?

"Does he mean you?" Jessica asked astonished by his actions as she witness the whole thing.

"I'm going to see what he wants," Bella mumbles as she grabs her food. She could feel Jessica's eyes on her back as Bella walked away.

When she approached to his table, she stood behind a chair unsure what to do.

"Why don't you sit with me today?" he asked as he smile at her.

Bella gave him a strange look, confuse by his nice behavior, before sitting down. He was still smiling as she settle in her seat. It looked like he was waiting for her to speak as he continue to look at her.

"So...." Bella says not sure what to say.

"I think you're friends are upset at me for stealing you."

"They'll live." She could feel their stares from the back of her head.

"I may not give you back, though," he said with a wicked look.

"What made you want to sit with me today?" Bella asked about this strange situation.

"Like I said, I don't want to stay away from you anymore. I'm giving up on trying to do the right thing," he smile, but there was a hint of sincerity.

"What do you mean?" she asked, but she had a feeling she already knew the answer.

"I'm just going to do what I want now. Let the chips fall where they may," the smile faded from his face as he explains.

"You seem surprise," he continues observing her reaction.

"And confuse," she adds.

"I always seem to say too much when I'm talking to you."

"Likewise," she admits. She knows the feeling, whenever she talks to him she says more than she intends too. She's surprise she hasn't slipped up about being a hybrid.

He gave her a questionable look as if he wanted her to elaborate. But she didn't.

"I guess we're friends now," she continues.

"Friends," he repeats in an uneasy tone.

"Or not," she mutters.

"We can try. I'm warning you that I'm not a good friend for you," he warns behind a smile.

"You say that a lot."

"Because you're not listening to me. If you're smart, you'll take my advice," he tells her.

"I've been listening. Loud and clear," her eyes narrows.

"And can you stop questioning my intelligence," she continues slightly annoyed.

He smile apologetically.

Bella look down at her lemonade before wrapping her hands around them.

"What are you thinking?" he asked curiously.

"Nothing," she shrugs.

"That's not true. People are always thinking," he says not believing her.

"I'm trying to figure you out," Bella admits out loud. Which was partly true, she still wanna see his true intentions.

His jaw tightened, but he kept on smiling.

"Having any luck on that?"

"I guess you can say that," she shrugs as she tries not to smile.

"Won't you share me your theories," he asked as he titled his head to the side.

"They're not really theories," she vaguely said.

Bella watch amuse as he let out a frustrated look. She kinda like playing with him. Knowing the truth about him and him not knowing it.

"That's really frustrating you know," he complain.

Bella shrug, not really caring, as she took a sip of her lemonade.

"You're a sneaky person, Arabella." Bella gave him a confuse look. That was the first time he said her full name.

Bella didn't say anything as they continue to stare at each other, unsmiling.

He then glance over her shoulder and snickered.

"Your boyfriend seem to think I'm being unpleasant with you. He's debating on whether or not to break up our small fight."

"I'm sure you're wrong," Bella roll her eyes at the boyfriend comment.

"I'm not. Like I said, it's easy reading people."

"Except for me, apparently," she said.

"Yes, expect for you. I wonder why that is." His mode shifted as his brooding stare look at her with curiosity.

Bella had to look away from his intense stare. It was like she was being interrogated and she's the main suspect

"Aren't you hungry?" Edward asked.

"Had a big breakfast." Big breakfast with a side of a blood bag.

"You?"

"No, I'm not hungry," he said as he smile at her, like he had some private joke.

"Give me one theory about me," he suddenly ask her after a moment of silence.

"No," she had no theories.

"Please?" he breathes out as he lean towards her.

"Just tell me one little theory," he smoldered her.

He was dazzling her and it was working.

"I've considered.... radioactive spiders," Bella practically blurted out. It felt like he was hypnotizing her.

"That's not really creative," he scoffs.

"I can't think of anything," she shrugs.

"You're not even close," he teased.

I know.

"What if I'm not the superhero — what if I'm the bad guy?" he gave her a playful smile, but his eyes were earnest.

"I see," she starts off.

"Do you?" He looked worried as if he accidentally said too much.

"You're dangerous..." she continues. It's what he's been trying to warn her all along. All vampires are dangerous by nature. He continue to look at her with so much emotion that she couldn't pinpoint separately.

"But, you're not bad," she finishes.

"You're wrong," his tone was inaudible as he took her lemonade cap and started spinning it between his fingers.

Bella never been scared of him. Except on the first day of school when she discovered that there were vampires living in Forks. But, they have never shown any type of true threat to not only towards her, but towards the humans. Maybe it's the fact that she's part vampire that she doesn't feel like that anymore around Edward. Or maybe there's a different reason why she feels comfortable around him that she doesn't know yet.

Bella looked around the cafeteria and notice that it was almost empty.

"We're going to be late," she announced as she stood up.

"I'm not going to be in class today," he informs her.

"Why not?"

"It's healthy to ditch class now and then," he vaguely said as he smile at her.

"Well, I guess I'll see you later then," she tells him.

"I guess you will," he said as he turn his attention back on the bottle cap.

Bella gave him one last look before leaving the cafeteria. She was actually debating to go back and join him, but she's pretty sure her Aunt wouldn't be pleased with her of ditching class.

As she was about to walk inside the class she immediately stopped at her tracks.

She smelled blood.

"I heard we're doing blood typing today!" an excited boy said to his friend as they walked inside the class.

Bella knew she could control herself, but she didn't want to take her chances. It'll be different if it was just a few students, but everyone will be doing it which made it risky for her.

This is why Edward was ditching class — he knew that they were blood typing today.

Bella slowly walk backwards before turning around. She quickly walked to the parking lot of the school so she wouldn't get recognized by anyone.

Once she made it outside she whip out her phone.

They're blood typing today in my Bio class. Just wanted to let you just in case the school calls.

Bella quickly texted her Aunt as she stood under the roof to protect herself from the rain.

Seconds later her phone buzzed.

Okay, I'll call the school right now telling them that you had to leave early and it was urgent so you won't get in trouble. Do you want me to come get you?

No, it's okay. It's not that far of a walk. I'll see you later.

Bella quickly texted Beau telling him that she had to leave early and that she didn't need a ride.

She pull up her hood and started her short journey back home. As she was walking out of the parking lot, she glance over at Edward's silver Volvo and notice him sitting in the driver side of the car. His eyes were close as if he was deeply thinking.

Bella quickly look away, no wanting to be noticed, as she quicken her steps. But, unfortunately due to vampire hearing, he heard her as his eyes immediately snapped open.

"Bella?" he calls out as he got out from his car.

"Oh, hey," she said casually as she stopped walking.

"What are you doing out of class?" he asked in an unusual worried tone.

"I have to leave early. My Aunt just pulled me out of school," she explains.

"Are you okay?" he asked still in a concern tone.

"Yeah. I'm fine, just a little cold. No worries," she assures him as she began to walk again.

"Wait, let me give you a ride," he offers.

"No, it's okay. It's not far." It was literally a ten minute walk from here to home. With her speed she'll probably get there in a matter of seconds.

"Don't be absurd, Bella, it's raining. You could get even more sick," he said in a slight protective tone

"It's fine, really. Don't worry. I'll see you tomorrow," she turn back around and before she could even take a step, she felt his hand grab onto the back of her hood.

"Hey!"

"Get in the car, Bella," he still had his grip on her hood.

"No, let go," she annoyedly demanded as she tries to pull away, but he was much stronger than her.

"I can safely drive you there," he argues back.

Bella was about to object again, but Edward grab her wrist as he tugs her towards his car. He didn't let go until she was inside the passenger side of his car.

"This is completely unnecessary," she mutters as she folded her arms.

He didn't reply as he fiddles with the controls, turning up the heater and down the music.

Bella then recognized the music that was playing.

"Clair de Lune?" she asked.

"You know Debussy?" he asked surprised in his tone.

"Not well. My Aunt said it was my mother's favorite classical song. Which became my favorite too," she softly said.

"It's one of my favorite too," he stared out through the rain, deep in thought.

Bella then realize that he was driving really fast, but it didn't feel like they were moving that fast as she watched the trees blur by.

"You said  'was' about your mother. Is she..." he stopped as he hesitantly asked.

"She's dead. Both my parents are," Bella mumbles sadly as she looked out the window. She doesn't like talking about them, it depresses her.

"I'm so sorry," he sincerely said. Bella look up at him and he seemed really remorseful. He look regretful about asking.

"It's fine, it happened years ago," Bella sadly smile at him, partly lying.

"If you don't mind me asking...how did they pass?" he asked in a respectful way.

Bella looked down at her lap, "My mom died giving birth to me....and my dad committed suicide. Apparently he couldn't live without her," she quietly explains.

Edward didn't say anything as his expression matches her sadness.

The worst part about their death was that she remembered every single moment about that day from the time they were still alive. She had a clear and perfect memory of remembering her actual birth. The cries that her mother yelled out and the sadness and anguish reaction when she saw her father when his beloved died.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that. No one should know what it feel like to lose their parents, especially you," he softly said while looking into her eyes.

Bella gave him an appreciative smile before continuing, "I'm really grateful that my Aunt decided to take care of me. She's the only parent figure I've ever had in my life. She's like my best friend."

"How old are you, Bella?" his voice sounded frustrated.

She immediately whipped her head in his direction, very taken back by his question. She never had to tell anyone her "age" which was a complicated subject.

Edward notice her hesitation and furrow his eyebrows in suspicion.

"Um, I'm sixteen," she answer slowly. Which was technically true. She has the mindset and physicality of a teenage girl, but she has only been alive for seven years. Almost eight years.

"You don't seem sixteen," he slowly says.

"What's that suppose to mean? You think I'm immature or something?" she sounded nervous.

"No, you're very mature for your age," he curiously says again.

"I get that a lot from my Aunt. She thinks I'm a middle age woman trapped inside a teenage body," she laugh, which was true. She can be more mature than her 35 year old Aunt.

"You don't seem like your age too," she points out, not wanting to be the main topic. Which was actually she observed about Edward. He is very proper with the way he speaks and he's a true gentleman with a well mannered attitude. He must've been born in the 20's or around the time where men were actually well polished.

He made a face and changed the topic.

"Have you ever had a father figure in your life?"

Bella shook her head, "No, my Aunt don't really date."

"Would you want her to have someone in her life?"

"It'll be nice for her, yeah." Bella's mind drifted to Chief Swan. They have been talking more lately and it was obvious, even for a blind man, to tell that Chief Swam was head over heals for her Aunt.

"I wonder..." he trails off.

"What?"

"I wonder if your Aunt would want you to be with someone. No matter who your choice may be," he was suddenly intent, his eyes searching into hers.

"I'm sure she does. It's different for her since she is my guardian," she shrugs. She never thought about her own love life. It's not something she see happening, especially being with a human. Looked how it turned out for her parents.

"No one too scary then," he teased.

"What do you mean by scary? Multiple tattoos with piercings?" she grinned.

"That's one definition, I suppose."

"Do you think I can be scary?" he suddenly asked. He raised one of his eyebrow and a smile form on his face.

"You could be," she slowly said.

"Are you frighten of me right now?" he seriously asked as the smile left his face.

"Right now? No," she shook her head. The smile reappeared back on his face.

"How about you? I'm pretty sure your family life is much more interesting than mine," Bella questionably asked. Bella had no idea how long they've been vampires. They must have a bunch of stories and memories.

He tensed up again as he gripped the steering wheel, "What do you want to know?"

"You're adopted." It wasn't a question.

"Yes."

"How's that like?" she curiously asked.

"It's not really that much different than not being adopted," he shortly answered. He was lying, but if she didn't know any better she would have easily believed him.

"What about your parents...your biological parents," she tried not to pry, but since he was asking her personal questions why not do the same.

"They died a very long time ago. I don't really remember them that clearly. Carlisle and Esme have been my parents for a long time now."

"And you love them." Again, it wasn't a question.

"Yes." He smiled. "I couldn't imagine two better people."

"You're lucky," she mumbles sadly, not meeting his gaze.

Bella then looked up at the dashboard. She hadn't realized the time as she look outside the window. They were now parked outside of her house. How did he know where she lived? Has he been following her?

"It's time for me to go," she says loudly as she took off her seatbelt.

Bella look up at him and saw the disappointment in his eyes before agreeing, "Yes, indeed."

"Thanks for the ride, Edward," Bella says as she reach for the door handle.

"Wait." His cold hand wrapped around hers — preventing her from leaving.

Bella looked back at him, "Yes?"

"Will you promise me something?" he looked at her with his piercing eyes. Whatever it was he really wanted her to listen.

"Don't be offended, but you seem to be the type of person to attract accidents like a magnet," he starts off.

"What's your point?"

"Can you please try not to get hurt and be careful this weekend," he smiled crookedly but his eyes were deeply wholeheartedly.

"I can take care of myself," Bella assures him, but she was slightly annoyed that he would think that she's not careful with herself.

"For my sake, Bella. Please promise me," he ignored her comment.

"I'll be safe and sound in my home for the weekend," Bella promises him.

"Thank you."

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow," Bella says before grabbing the handle again.

"I won't be at school tomorrow," he informs her.

"Oh, why?" She didn't hide the disappointment in her tone.

"Emmett and I are starting the weekend early."

"What are you guys going to do," she asked. Friends can asked that — it was a safe question to ask him.

"We're going hiking in the Goat Rock Wilderness, just south of Rainer."

Bella gave him a confuse look. Since when does vampires goes hiking?

"Oh, well I hope you guys have fun," she said almost sarcastically. A smile was playing around on the edge of his lips.

"Bye, Edward," she says before opening the door and getting out.

"Goodbye, Bella," he smiles.

She wave at him before walking towards her house. He didn't leave until she was safely inside her home, which questionably made her feel some type of way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 4.7K 26
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ž๐๐‹๐˜ ๐„๐—๐‚๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐| โWhy did you just leave me like that?โž โBecause I thought ...
398K 11.3K 55
๐‘พ๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’• ๐’”๐’Š๐’Ž๐’‘๐’๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ, ๐’‚๐’” ๐’๐’Š๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ? ๐‘จ๐’” ๐’…๐’‚๐’š๐’”, ๐’˜๐’†๐’†๐’Œ๐’”, ๐’Ž๐’๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’š๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’” ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’”๐’†...
198K 3.7K 19
๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’† ๐’Š๐’”๐’'๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’š ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†๐’” ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’† ๐’†๐’๐’”๐’†. ๐‘ฉ๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’๐’”...
285K 6.6K 40
"๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™š๐™›๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™„ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฎ, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™„ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ข๐™š." OR ใ€Œ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๏ฟฝ...