Arifureta: From Human to Worl...

By Kokushibo-Tsugikuni

Arifureta x Male Moon Breath User Remake More

Stats, Forms, and Moonblade
Monsters in the Abyss
Pandora's Box
Golden Vampire Princess, Yue
The Final Guardian
The Lair of Oscar Orcus
Shea the Rabbitman
The Reisen Labyrinth
Class Reunion
Tio Klarus aka Darkness 2.0
The Defense of Ur
An Unexpected Reunion Pt. 1
An Unexpected Reunion Pt. 2
Special: Hot Spring of Eternal Love and Friendship

The Tsugikuni Princess

12.2K 249 200
By Kokushibo-Tsugikuni

Independent Merchant Republic, Fuhren

Will: Please forgive me, Ilwa-san! I've burden you greatly...

Ilwa: Don't be ridiculous. I'm just glad you're home safe. I didn't think you'd make it back alive.

(YN): He just got lucky, that's all. Forget him. We're gonna need one more status plate.

Ilwa: You got it.

Tio smiles at me as I sip my tea.
----------------------
Me and Hajime are looking out the window of our room we got at the inn.

Tio: You're sure it was all right for me to receive a gold top-rank status plate?

Yue: Mm-hmm. Of course.

Shea: Oh, that's right. (YN)-chan, you promised!

(YN): Promised...?

Shea: You're so mean! You promised me that if I worked real hard, you'd show me all the touristy sights in Fuhren!

(YN): Yes, I did...

Shea: Hmm? (YN)-chan?

Me and Hajime stare at two suspicious figures outside the window.

Tio: I heard this city was a great center of commerce, but it seems there is more to the city than that.

(YN): Meh, no matter who come after us, I'll kill'em before they can lay a finger on any of you.

Tio: No matter who, you say?

Hajime: Yeah. They can be a god for all we care.

Tio lays against the bed and stares at the ceiling.
----------------------
Kharga: Our enemy, God himself, is too powerful and wise. Buy he is not invincible. And there will come an age when he can no longer continue with his dark machinations. One day, there will come a being possessing the ability to defeat him, dear Tio.

Little Tio: All right, Father!

Kharga: Live on.
--------------------
Elder: Tio, you've come!

Tio: Yes, Elder. I feltba strange thrumming in my chest. Has something happened out on the continent?

Elder: It seems God has summoned forth alien beings. And many of them, too.

Tio: I will go. This anomaly will surely have great effects upon our world. Something with me tells me so. Dear leader, beloved brethren. I know not what awaits me, nor what may happen. But I feel as is everything is soon to change... And it feels good!
--------------------
Yue, with a whip in her hand, watches a sleeping Tio.

Yue: When were you planning to wake up? We're going shopping.

The vampire princess whips the dragonborn woman which got a yelp of excitement from her.
--------------------
Shea and I were taking a walk down a street in the city.

Shea: This weather is perfect for a date!

(YN): It is. I feel sorry for Hajime. Yue dragged him along on their shopping trip. And look where you're going. I don't want see one scratch on your beautiful face. If so, the sidewalk will face the wrath of the (YN) Tsugikuni, the unbeatable Upper Moon One!

Shea: You looked really cute just now, (YN)-chan!

(YN): That kind of killed the mood I had going.

We continued sightseeing date by visiting several places such as historic buildings, the plaza where I was embarrased by Shea when she kissed me in front some people, and a garden full of colorful flowers.

Shea: (YN)-chan, (YN)-chan!

(YN): (YN) desu.

Shea: Let's go there!

(YN): An aquarium?

We head towards the building. Upon reaching the door, my Sense Presence started going.

(YN): Huh? What's this?

Shea: What is it?

(YN): I'm sensing nine people in here, and all of them feel familiar and I'm not sure know why.

We head inside the building. I see nine swordmasters composed seven men and two women.

(YN): So the Pillars are here, but how?

Shea: (YN)-chan, do you know them?

(YN): Not personally, but I know of them. The Pillars were the nine most powerful swordsmasters in the ancient Demon Slayer Corps. As such, they were the organization's top-ranking, most elite soldiers who each served a pivotal role in their war against Muzan Kibutsuji.

Shea: Demon Slayer Corps? You mean...

(YN): They're purpose was slaying Demons like me. And it's best to avoid them.

We walk around looking at the various fish inside, while avoiding the Hashira, but it doesn't last long.

Sanemi: There you are, you fucking bastard.

Me and Shea turn and faced the white haired man.

(YN): Excuse me, but have we met before?

Sanemi: Don't play dumb with me, asshole! You fucking killed my younger brother and I'm here to take your damn head!

He draws his sword and points the blade at me. I intruct Shea to stand back.

(YN): I am very sorry for loss, sir, but I'm afraid you have me mistaken for someone else. I have never seen you before in my life. But if you keep this up, I'll have no choice but to end you.

He raises his sword upwards towards the right, above his head. I quickly shock him with a small bolt of my Lightning Field before he could finish. I leave him and return to Shea as the other Pillars check on him.

(YN): Sorry about that.

Shea: Why he did say you killed his brother?

(YN): I don't know, okay? I never seen him or his brother before. Now enough that. Shall we continue our date?

Shea: Mh-mmm!

We explore the rest of the aquarium, looking at the many exotic fish in the place until we came across a strange monster fish.

(YN): Dang, a monster fish that can talk? Its name is... Lehman. So you can talk, huh?

Lehman: We've never met, right? Introduce yourself, then.

(YN): I'm (YN). What the hell are you, Lehman?

Lehmen: If I asked you what I human was, how would you respond? Very well, if I must answer, then I am me. No more. No less. I have a question of my own. How is it that you can sense the presence of monster.

(YN): Probably because I've eaten monsters.

I explain to Lehman the entire situation that happened me and Hajime.

Lehman: You're gonna make me cry. The goings got so tough that you and your brother had to eat monsters... Despite all that, you both turned out all right.

Shea: Uh... (YN)-chan, we're supposed to be on a date, but all you're doing is talking to this old man monster.

Lehman: Whoa, I'm getting in the way of your date? Sorry about that, (YN), my boy.

(YN): Leh-san, it's time for us to depart. One last quest. Why are you even here?

Lehman: Well, I was off on my on a journey, but I ended swimming into an underground current, which brought me to the surface.

My and Shea's jaws drop a little.

Lehman: What's wrong?

(YN): L... Leh-san, so, uh... Do you want to leave wanna get out of here?
---------------------
Lehman: Thanks, my dude.

(YN): D-Don't mention it, Leh-san.

Lehman: You know, when I was brought in here, I remember there being a little merfolk girl, too. Poor thing. Seemed like she bein' bought and sold, too. There's a huge gang of slavers in the this city. You'd better watch out, 'specially you, cutie.

Shea: I'll be all right. I hope you will be, too.

Lehman: Thank you! Farewell!
------------------
Yue and Tio are on their shopping trip at the market place while Hajime was doing his own shopping.

Tio: Yue, surely you're not happy about this.

Yue: You mean (YN) and Shea?

Tio: Indeed. In recent days, it seems the developments between them has gotten stronger.

Yue: I'd be happy to hear that. I would no longer have to worry about (YN) being alone.

Tio: You would be happy that another woman has grown close to your best friend?

Yue: She's just not another woman. She's Shea.
-------------------
Shea: This ice cream is delious!

(YN): You sure are pigging out. It can't be that good.

Shea: It is! Oh, (YN)-chan! I was just wondering, were you really okay with Tio-san joining us?

(YN): Joining us? She pretty much took advantage the confusion back there and followed after us.

Shea: Do you not like her?

(YN): Eh, she's not a bad person, just a weird pervert. You?

Shea: I like her a lot, even if she's a pervert.

I stop walking when a very weak presence is picked up by my Sense Prense.

Shea: What's wrong?

(YN): My Sense Presence caught on someone again.

Shea: Again? But we're surrounded by people. Could it be one of them?

(YN): No, its somewhere down below.

Shea: Below? In the sewers?

(YN): It feels very small and weak. Must be a kid.

Shea: Huh?
---------------------
Vendor: Here's your change. Thank you kindly.

Yue: At first, she was always clinging to (YN), and her ulterior motives were obvious to the point of annoyance. But after knowing her for a bit, I understood something.

Tio: What, exactly?

Yue: She always gives everything her all. She'll work hard for the things she treasures, for the people she loves. Good or bad, she faces it head on. She likes me and Hajime, too, but not as much as she loves (YN). She doesn't like us in the same way, but she likes us the same amount. Isn't she cute?
----------------------
Shea and I are in the sewers when we discovered a girl with light blue hair in the sewage.

Shea: (YN)-chan, is she...

(YN): She's breathing.
-----------------
Gang Leader: What?! She got away?!

Gang Member: I'm sorry!

The leader slaps the man across his face.

Gang Leader: Do you know how much she'll sell for?! Go find her, quickly!

Gang Members: Yes, sir!
--------------------
Shea: She's one of the merfolk. They live all the way in the western seas. Why is one all the out here? And because they're so beneficial to the kingdom, they're the only race of beastmen that are protected.

(YN): Well, it's obvious something bad's brought her here.

I feel the merfolk girl stir in my arms then she opens her eyes. She looks between me and Shea. Her stomach growls as she looks at Shea's bag of food.

(YN): What's your name, little one?

Merfolk Girl: Myu.

(YN): I'm (YN). That's Shea.
--------------------
Shea stays with Myu as she being bathed. She takes her of the tub and wraps her in a towel. Shea offers a bite of food.

Shea: Here.

Myu takes a bite.

Shea: Is it yummy?

Myu: Uh-huh!

(YN): All clean now?

I walk up to Myu and dry her hair with a hair dryer.

Shea: Wow, (YN)-chan, you're pretty good at taking care of people.

(YN): I have a younger brother and sister that I took of care whenever they got sick or hurt, so it's natural for me.

I turn off the hair dryer once her hair is completely dry.

(YN): So let's talk about where we go from here.

Shea: We need to figure out what we're doing with Myu-chan.

(YN): Yeah.
------------------
Waitress: Here you go.

Tio: I see, so Shea needs both you and my master. But what of my master, then? Do you not think she'll try to break his heart in some way?

Yue: (YN) lost two of his family members and that left him heartbroken for a long time, so I want him to find more people and things he can cherish. I never want to see my best friend in such a bad state. If she tries to hurt him in any way, I'll show her what happens when she does. Do you think you could?

Tio: Well, I certainly don't want to pick a fight with you. As long as he continues to abuse me, I am very happy.

Yue: Pervert.
-----------------------
Shea: I see, you were separated from you're mother, and then...

Myu: Yeah.

(YN): Must be that gang of slavers Leh-san mentioned. Must mean they're running some kind of black market auction or something to sell her off.

Shea: Selling a little girl as a slave...

(YN): Sounds like there's a whole lot of shitheads hiding out in this city.

Shea: So what are we going to do with Myu-chan?

(YN): Normal thing to do would be to leave her with the city guard. That's what what you're supposed to do when you find a lost child.

Shea: Sure, but...

(YN): Myu's merfolk. I'm sure they'll take good care of her. Got it, Myu? We're gonna take you to some people who'll keep you safe. They'll help you get home.

Myu: What about you, Onii-chan?

(YN): This is where we part, unfortunately.

Myu: No!

(YN): Yes, I know, but–

Myu: I wanna be with you! I like you two!

Myu clings to me and gives me a look of desperation.

(YN): I'm sorry, Myu.
-----------------
We ended up taking her to the guard house where she continued to cry and kicked on the way.

Myu: Onii-chan... Do you hate me?

I say nothing as I turn my back on an upset Myu.

(YN): Come on, Shea.

Shea follows me as we head back to the others.

Shea: (YN)-chan, was that really the right thing to do, leaving her back there?

I don't respond and just continue walking. Then I hear an unexpected explosion right at the guards house where we dropped off Myu.

Shea: Isn't that...

(YN): Climb on back, Shea!

She gets on my back. I take the fast route by jumping across the tops of the building to get the which got us there quicker. We see the inside is completely wrecked. I check one the guards that was laid out on ground.

(YN): Dead.

Shea: (YN)-chan! Look at this!

I look at the writing that was left on the wall.

(YN): "If you don't want the merkid to die, bring us the white-haired bunny girl." That's not your hair color. What idiots.

Shea: (YN)-chan, I'm going to find her!

(YN): I'm coming, too. They're going to regret making me their enemy. And every single one of them will pay.
------------------
Tio: What a wonderful time this has been.

Just as they're about sip their tea, Hajime suddenly stands and moves to Yue's side. A person suddenly comes flying from the building next to their building.

(YN): I thought I sensed you three.

Shea: Yue-san, Tio-san, Hajime-san? What are you three doing here?

Yue: I could say the same of you. This is a bit much for a date, don't you think?

Tio: Master, have you become embroiled in some sort of trouble?

Hajime: More like the other way around.

(YN): Correct. We rescued a merfolk girl from a bunch of slave traders, but they took her away again.

Yue: Where is she now?

(YN): We can't find anyone who knows. We were just torturing the information about their hideout from one them. And you can see how that turned out.

Shea: So we figured we'd make an example out of these guys and take out all these guys and take out all the gangs involved in this business!

(YN): Will you help us?

Tio: Seems he's found someone he finds important. If it your wish, Master, I cannot deny it.

Yue: I'll help.

Hajime: I will not turn down a request of help from my brother.

(YN): Great, let's we'll split into two groups and look for Myu. Mr. and Mrs. Nagumo, you will go together. Tio and Shea, you're with me.
----------------------
Gang Leader: Where are the hell are they?!

Gang Member: Boss!

He notice the members returned with an unconscious Myu.
---------------------
The curtain rises to reveal Myu in a glass case filled with water. The leader then starts kicking the kicking the case.

Gang Leader: Go on, cry! Scream! If you can't do that, then put on a little show for them! Don't you dare give me trouble, you useless idiot!

(YN): Wow! I was gonna say the same thing to you, you piece of shit.

The man turns looks back and notices me on the stage.

Gang Leader: You?!

(YN): Yep, it's me, Mario! I heard you had show going on after my friends and I killed all your goons, so I thought stop by to deliver some bad news. Good evening, folks! How are you doing? I know you are enjoying what this asshole is doing to young merkid, but that has now come to an end because...

I quickly draw my Moonblade and slash across the leader's torso as he tried to attack me. I face him as he looks at his body and sees no injuries on him.

(YN): ...this fucktard is going somewhere very special.

I began to slowly sheath the Moonblade. When the blade was halfway in, his body went straight and stiffened.

(YN): Now I can parody that line from the Venom movie. You come after this girl again... In fact, you go anywhere in this city, praying on innocent children, and I will find you and cut both of your arms and then both of your legs, and then I will rip your head straight from your body. So, you will be this armless, legless, faceless thing, won't you, rolling down the street, like a turd in the wind? You feel me? Oh wait, what am I saying? You're the only one left and all your men are dead. All that's left is to kill you and this slave business will be over. Well, it was nice having this talk with you? Any last word?

Gang Leader: You–

(YN): Too late! Tell your friends I said hello.

I put the blade back in the scabbard. The man yells as goes through the stage, leaving a big hole.

(YN): Enjoy your trip in Hell!

The audience members start yelling and began leaving the building. I then break the holding case that housed Myu.

(YN): Hey, Myu.

She looks at me.

(YN): I never did hate you.

Myu waters up with tears.

Myu: Onii-chan!

I pick her up and embrace her in a gentle and loving hug.

(YN): I can't leave you alone for a moment without worrying about you. You're staying with me from now on, and I'm never letting you out of my sight again.

She moves her head back and looks at me with a cheerful and beautiful smile that Akaza (UM3) himself would not hesitate to ptotecc.

(YN): Myu, close your eyes for a moment, and no peeking.

Myu: Okay!

She does just that. I raise my arm and fire a Crimson Javelin at the ceiling. I leap towards the opening using my Aerodynamics. I kept on going until we were high above the town.

(YN): You can open them now.

Her eyes widen the moment she opens them.

Myu: Wow! We're flying!

(YN): We're not really flying, but... Anyway, you're gonna get to see some really nice fireworks.

Myu: Fireworks?

(YN): Ready? Say "boom"!

Myu: Boom!

The auditorium building below explodes in a huge puff of smoke.

(YN): Surprised? Those are fireworks.

Myu: Fireworks are scary.

(YN): This next part isn't as scary. Watch.

She looks as a storm cloud began forming in front us. Four lightning serpents moved around inside.

Myu: Something came out of it!

(YN): We're about to destroy their hideout.

The serpents strike down on different parts of town and the storm clouds clear the sky. I land near the others on the bridge with Myu.

(YN): The people are very nice. This is my brother Hajime, his wife and my best friend Yue, and this is my lover Shea.

Yue takes Myu away from my arms.

Yue: No fair. She's so cute. Myu, you did such a good job. Good girl.

Myu starts crying in Yue's comfort.

Shea: (YN)-chan, did you do something mean to Myu-chan?

Hajime: I didn't think you'd bully kids.

(YN): Please, why would I bully her?

Tio: If you want to bully someone, bully me!

(YN): Shut the hell up, you damn pervert.

You can already guess what Tio did.

(YN): That's our pervert–I mean Tio.

Myu: Onii-chan, thank you so much!

(YN): Uh, sure. Hey, could stop calling me "Onii-chan"? Just call me (YN).

Myu: Then you're Papa!

(YN): Wait, don't tell me, that's how merfolk say "Onii-chan" or "(YN)" in their language?

Myu: Nope! Papa means Papa!

Yue: Why "Papa"?

Myu: Because I don't have a Papa! So Onii-chan can be my Papa!

(YN): Please, can you not call me Papa? I know I look older, but I'm still only 18!

Myu: No, you're Papa!

(YN): Fine, you can call me "Onii-chan"! I won't complain anymore, so just stop calling me "Papa"!

Myu: No! You're my Papa, Papa!

Hajime: Congratulations, (YN), you're now a father!

(YN): Shut. Up.

Yue: Hajime, I want a baby.

Shea: I want one, too, (YN)-chan!

Tio: Master, I, too, am fully prepared. Let us engage in procreat–

(YN) Save the jokes for when you're looking in the mirror.

Tio: Why are you only admonishing me?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.1K 2.5K 18
↳ π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ *ೃ:.✧✲゚*q⋆ γ€Œπ’π’†π’—π’Š π’‚π’„π’Œπ’†π’“π’Žπ’‚π’ 𝒙 π’‡π’†π’Žπ’‚π’π’† 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓」 ❝ i really didn't like you at first. like, at all. you were...
167K 7.8K 60
she was his moon, he was her sun. [coffee au] bnha Β© horikoshi kouhei oc Β© cosmicpillar
171K 2.7K 42
content warnings: smut, fluff, angst full credit to whoever made the cover art, I was unable to find the creator
293K 8.2K 40
. π”˜“ 𝅄ׄ Χ‚ Χ… γƒΌ κ’° πŸ–‡οΈ κ’± ! β€· : θ«Έγ€ƒπ—΅π˜π˜π—½π˜€ . π˜€π—Όπ—Ίπ—² . 𝗰𝗼𝗺 πŸ“Œ ៸៸ ... 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝖿 𝗂 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 π—π—ˆ 𝖻𝖾 π—†π—ˆπ—‹π–Ύ 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝖺...