Life in Between

By Honey_Money_

Whether it's in between books, plots, chapters or narratives, there's always a story the main book doesn't co... More

Welcome
1 ~ Unexpected
2 ~ Gifts
3 ~ Punk
4~ Kiddos
5 ~ Love
6 ~ Love Language

Heavenly Lights

8.9K 369 18
By Honey_Money_

One horrible night at the same bar has Melissa Miller and John Garcia crossing paths. After a night of spilling their hearts out and filling their souls, they decide there might just be something worth trying out.

A teacher with a broken heart and a broken man with a giving soul, they're made for each other. The perfect relationship could finally be a possibility, as soon as they get over the little issue of her being his goddaughter's teacher.

*****

Ahh, I wrote a chapter from this book one night just to try and learn what their relationship dynamic was like. I love Melissa and John and their story has a happy little place in my heart that I'm so excited to share with y'all!

Happy reading
XO~Mo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183 18 16
The story about a teenager who looses someone very close to him, struggling with the events that happened that night and things in his past. Struggli...
82 8 30
After losing her parents, Ashton is lost. Shipped off to live in England, she finds new life while getting entangled into the darkness of her new env...
Sweet Tears By Lily_V

General Fiction

76 2 14
This is a story that everyone never imagined to happen. The story line couldn't be expected. A story of a girl with her friendship and family, everyt...
New Life By b2000p

Teen Fiction

185 0 54
First Book Tyler has had a really shitty life and when her parents died she had no other option but to move across the world to America where her Sis...