𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇 𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄

Από TAERRII

"ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇsᴛ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴇxᴘʟᴏᴅᴇ." "ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴄᴀᴜsɪɴɢ ɪᴛ?" "ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪᴛ's ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss" "... Περισσότερα

intro + characters
1. prologue; therapy is stupid
2. fuck he's on a different level
3. an ice bath
4. sexual orientation
5. attention seeker
6. tease & princess
7. late to his tournament
8. special treatment & his ex phys. therapist
9. melted ice cream ft. jealousy
10. needy brat [R]
11. party pooper ft. lust
12. makeout, grind, & vanilla bean [R]
13. back to stage zero, just kidding
14. you, feel so good under me [R]
15. such tasteful kisses & latenight slushee's
16. another tournament ft. separation
17. facetime calls & man buns
18. long time no see ft. tournament
19. dyspnea; an affliction
20. just go away, but not my love
21. morning kisses ft. loved ones
22. what are we to each other
23. beer tasting [R]
24. the past is mutual
25. find a way to be together

26. epilogue; he what

744 31 5
Από TAERRII

HE WHAT

"I already knew."

The rims of his glasses glisten as the light hits them. He was reading the documents that were placed in his slender hands. He looks up placing them on the table as he turns in his chair. Hands intertwined with one another as he waits for the younger's response.

"You what?" Jungkook says, mouth almost agape as he stares at the older.

"It was pretty obvious. I'm not that dense, Jungkook was it?" He arches his eyebrows.

Jungkook awkwardly laughs. This kinda annoyed Jungkook a bit- coming up with a plan that could save the "world" in any minute. He obviously was expecting some type of harsh response from the older- The older named, Kim Seokjin.

"Sorry, I thought you didn't know," the ravenette started as he tried to regain a sense of thought. "I just wanted to know if it would be alright to make things public." He says. His locks brushing gently across he lashes as he waits for a response.

It seemed quiet- silent- he felt as though he had mistaken something. The silence wasn't from his question but the person that stood beyond that door. Taehyung stood there astonished, what was Jungkook doing?

"Taehyung? You have a day off why are you here."

Jungkook was nervous, why? The nervousness grew and grew because the older didn't know what he was doing there and then. This only lead to the same dreading question:

"Why are you here Jungkook?"

"Yoongi?"

The fiddling of his fingers dwindle together. The act of nerves jumping within his body made him jittery. Obviously Jimin should wait he should definitely wait, but he wanted a real answer to this question. The long dreaded question that has been bothering him for weeks to months. That question being:

'What were they and what will they be?'

Time after time this constant picture of:

"Let's wait a little longer"
"I want to know you some more"

Has driven the younger to the point of exhaustion. Wether or not the only solution for Jimin was to give up or chase after that person- if yoongi can't give him the answer he wants then he'll be fine. He will leave the older as if nothing had happened between the two. It's been months, but Jimin doesn't have his whole life to wait for someone.

He feels as though he's being dragged around only to be told:

"Just a little longer"

Hysterical.

"Yes, Jimin" the older says, papers and pens displayed on the top of his desk as he searched for something important. Though he stops to give Jimin the attention that was needed. Jimin would say the older had definitely made his heart throb, but it seemed that the throbbing was slowly dying.

"It's been months I just wanted to know when this will end," he bites his lip as he clenched the bottom of his shirt from a surge of discontent. The environment was rather- depressing. "when will we be able to be to-"

"Jimin I've told you this multiple times, just a little longer."

"You know I can't wait any longer, you always ask about me, yet I know nothing about you." He says his breath being taken away as he started to grow angry. For the first time Jimin was angry with Yoongi.

He's hiding something, something secretive- something the younger should not temper with within his sense. "Jimin." He sighs as he pinches the bridge of his nose. Stress; he was stressed not because of Jimin but because of his work.

"Yoongi just tell me, do you actually want me or not I could easily disappear." Jimin says softly his voice cracking a bit. There was great tension in the air. Searching for an answer there really wasn't much to offer. It was too silent, why was it silent? Why can't he give an answer right away? What was taking so long?

"Ji-"

"N-no, I understand I'll just leave."

He walks out the door as he softly closes it shut. Maybe it was for the best it wasn't like they could've been a thing in the first place. They weren't ever in a relationship so why did it hurt so bad.
This was a new beginning for Jimin but it was definitely an end of an almost one sided relationship.

"Why are you here Jungkook?"

Jungkook stood there a bit astonished and surprised. The younger could say the same for the older. What was he doing here?

"Well I came here about us but he seems to already know?" His eyebrows furrow wondering where this so called therapist named Kim Seokjin got such information from. "How did he know, Taehyung?" His voice a bit low and confused. If Jungkook hadn't told him who else would have?

"I had already told him your kinda late." He responds, he bites his lip softly as he watched the younger's reaction take place. "You what." Jungkook says as he looks back and forth at Taehyung and Seokjin. Jungkook was none the less suprised, especially the way the older had acted several weeks ago. As Jungkook was left within a trance Taehyung grabbed his hand as they walked out of the bosses office.

Walking in as Taehyung shuts the door he places his coffee onto his somewhat cleaned surface of a desk. Jungkook paces around the room trying to figure out why the older didn't tell him until now? Honestly he looks stupid. So stupid he thought he was some type of super hero who would save his beloved-

"Why didn't you tell me." The ravenette says plopping onto one of the comfortable chairs that were displayed in front of the older's desk. He watches and waits for the older's response- his fingers tapping the arm of the chair impatiently.

"Probably, because it was unnecessary I was going to tell you later, I came here earlier than you, you know?" The pink haired male says as he places everything in their corresponding places. Grabbing his work bag and the his cup of coffee, he makes his way out the door. "You coming?" He asks as he watches Jungkook sit in the chair in discomfort.

"What's wrong now?" The pink hair male voices an inaudible sigh he walks up to the younger.

"Could you- could you check my bicep before we leave." Jungkook smiles. Pretending as though it didn't hurt as bad as it seemed. It was definitely strained the older tells himself in disbelief as he watches the younger in discomfort.

"How long has this been strained?" The older says annoyed, why would the younger ask such a question when he had already packed and put away all his equipment.

"About 3 weeks."

"Jungkook, you cant come here all the time," He complains to Jungkook as he places his work bag down. "plus why are you just now telling me this."

"Because you're my princess." Jungkook says pulling him closer by the shirt. a blush scattering across the older's cheekbones as he tries to balance his weight.

Although the older was annoyed he couldn't help but think that this was like the time they had first met. The same exact day when the younger believed that therapy was indeed stupid. Taehyung would definitely define Jungkook as his:

crush culture.

[not edited]

AUTHORS NOTE:
I feel as though this ending was rushed. I got uninspired to write this book for a while and everytime I tried to type nothing specific would come out. The only book I'm currently writing at the moment is vibes and I'm going to take my time with that book as I develop and improve my writing skills <3 I would greatly appreciate it if you went and checked out my book. I'm sorry if the ending was rushed it wasn't my intention though I couldn't really think of how this book should end. Thank you for reading and supporting that means a lot to me. In future reference I'm thinking of making my own book that isn't fanfic, but for now I'll be writing taekook ff and maybe a woosan ff.

Love, TAERRII

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

201K 14.1K 34
ʻ 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑒𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚. 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡𝑖�...
49.4K 2.5K 23
"𝑊𝒉𝑒𝑛 𝑌𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑖 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐽𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑐𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑔𝑒..." . . . . . 𝐼𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑌𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑚𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑓𝑖...
28.2K 1.3K 33
"Let's be together, forever together" "Forever together" _________________________________ Contains: Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook
20.9K 1.2K 26
❝𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨.❞ ━ 𝗔 𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗙𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ━ �...