krusty cuddles

By scribii

warning : smut " sponge, i thought you loved me!! " krabs and spongebob get into a rather sticky situation, a... More

cant take big dick

46 2 63
By scribii

  "s-spongebob me boy you look rather sexy"

krabs walked in on the boy, admiring his beautiful holes placed perfectly amoung his square body.

k:"those krabby patties look delicious me boy, those buns look fresh and the patty is meaty me boy.."

spongebob stuttered, obviously flustered. a blush stained his yellow cheeks.

k:"s-spongebob... get to work."

s:"y-yes master"

and he did, no questions asked. his breath was crusty but his member......it was busty- his holes were aching. for more. something, more.

TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 2.9K 104
Male Lead pr ဇာတ်လမ်းအကျဥ်း အရှေ့ဘက်နဲ့ဝေးတဲ့မြေမှာ မီချယ်လင် ကြယ်သုံးပွင့်အဆင့်သတ်မှတ်ချက်ကို အကြိမ်ကြိမ်ငြင်းဆိုထားတဲ့ ထူးဆန်းတဲ့စတိုးဆိုင်တစ်ခုရှိ...
7.6K 666 20
yoongi hate Hoseok hoseok hate yoongi how the hell will they survive in their forced marriage?
192K 3.4K 121
[ E P I S T O L A R Y ] Baby boy Series #1 Girl banat, Alyzsa was messaging this guy who doesn't know him. He was her long time crush, since she wa...
3.3M 176K 43
[FIRST BOOK IN THE 'HIS' SERIES] [2017] "Hi." Kyla smiles nervously. "Hi." Cole greets back, just as nervously. The boys and I share a roll of the ey...