Kaminari centric oneshots (wh...

Galing kay BlowingYourMind

Kaminari whump, fluff, and angst. Kaminari is my absolute favorite character, so I'm making a book featuring... Higit pa

Falling asleep during movie night
Kaminari's Flu
Kaminari shuts down Mineta
Chargers please
Airplane mode
Nightmares
Abused
Abused pt. 2
4 Times Kaminari's friends gave him their hoodies
Bullied
Turned to a kid
Turned Into A Kid pt.3
Turned Into a kid pt.2
Turned Into A Kid, Conclusion
Testing Anxiety
Swimming Is Not Kaminari's Thing
Aizawa Is Just A Sleepy Man Child Confirmed
Sleepwalking... Again
Freckles
Winter Break
Mineta Has Been Kicked from the server.
Vaccination Day
Parents Day
Good With Kids
Allergies
Road Trip!
Girl For A Day
Girl... For more then 1 Day (Pt.2)
Girl... For more than 1 day (Pt.3)
Girl...For more than 1 day (pt.4)
Girl... For more than 1 day (pt.5, I think.)
Girl... For more than 1 day (conclusion.)
Dick on my face
Traitor and savior
Picking up the pieces
Cat Issues
Cat issues, Ending
Birthday
Thank You!

Sleepwalking

8.5K 235 176
Galing kay BlowingYourMind

Summary: Since moving to the 1-A dorms, the class has had to get used to their sleeping habits. Halfway through the year, they learn about Kaminari's sleepwalking.

Bakugo & Kirishima

It was 1:30 in the fucking morning, and Katsuki couldn't sleep. Angry that his schedule would be messed up, he stomped down to the kitchen to make some of that shitty tea that Yaoyorozu offered the class. No one else was in the kitchen, and if Bakugo was a more grateful person then he would have silently thanked whatever God was up there. 

He impatiently tapped on the counter top while the water heated up. If he haven't finnished his homework, then he would have it out in front of him for something to do. It was obvious that He probably wasn't getting back to sleep, so he just growled, accepting his fate. 

He viciously snagged the mug once the tea was done, turning around to glare at nothing while He sipped from the cup. What he was not expecting was that dunce face to silently walk in the room. It was unsettling. He was way quieter that He should be, even his footsteps were undetectable. 

Bakugo just rolled his eyes, watching from a distance as Kaminari sluggishly moved across the room to their refrigerator. His head was tilted down, hair covering his face, sweatpants wrinkled up from sleep.  

 "Oi, pikachu. You know the fuckin' dorm rules, you gotta have a shirt on, dipshit, and where are your damn slippers, that's just disrespectful." Bakugo spat, true to his word Kaminari only wore a pair of sweatpants, his usual bunny slippers gone. 

The blonde still didn't respond to his words, opening the fridge doors. He grabbed one of the many jugs of milk, and a cup. Bakugo growled, storming up to Kaminari to turn him around. 

He placed a hand on his bare shoulder, ignoring the bruises that littered his back from training. They may or may not have been caused by him. Bakugo bit his lip, telling himself that is wasn't his fault the dunce didn't move out of his way.

When Kaminari was facing him, Bakugo stepped back in confusion. Denki's face was a void of emotion, golden eyes dull and half lidded. An almost unnoticeable steam of drool trickled down his lips.

 "The fuck!? Hey charger, is that even you!?" He waved his hands aggressively in front of his eyes. " you possessed or some shit? "  

A chuckle erupted from behind Bakugo, causing the ash blonde to whip over to see who dared to laugh at him. 

 "He's not possessed Bakubro, Kami's just sleepwalking." Kirishima stepped from the doorway. At least He had the decency to wear some clothes at the ass crack of dawn. 

 "And how do you know that shitty hair!? " 

 "Kami always sleepwalks, although he usually locks his door before bed. He must have learned to unlock it in his sleep." The red head answered, putting the milk that Kaminari had got out back in the fridge. 

 Bakugo snorted, placing his mug in the sink. "Didn't know He had the capability to learn." 

 " Aww, don't be mean. He can't control what He does when he sleeps. Although looks like I'll have to go on night watch in case He Accedently sleep walks to the girls side of the dorms. " Kirishima said. They both cringed, they knew their friend wasn't as bad as Mineta, he knew the line between Flirting and assult. That still didn't stop some people accusing him.

 "Yeah whatever." He grumbled, shoving a hand in his pockets. " I'm going to bed. " 

He looked back to Kirishima steering Kaminari to the couch, throwing a blanket over him. Bakugo silently noted to push pikachu back to bed when sleepwalking. He was embarrassing enough as it was.

The class.

The class threw a movie night the Friday before summer break to celebrate the beginning of a break. The girls all curled up on the floor next to the TV, some hanging back in the kitchen, chattering silently. 

The Bakusquad and the Dekusquad sat on separate couches. There currently wasn't a war going on between to two squads, which was a rare and blessed occourance. 

Bakugo sat on his usual edge place on The couch, Kirishima next to him. Sero sat on the floor below their feet, spreading out not really paying attention to the movie. Kaminari had fallen asleep, legs sprawling out on Kirishima and Bakugo's laps.

Bakugo just rolled his eyes, Kirishima hiding his laughter behind his blanket when Kaminari kicked Sero in the face before curling up again. 

"What's the big deal dude, that hurt" Sero rubbed his cheek, leaning up to poke Kaminari's own cheek. The blonde only scrunched up his eyebrows, making a little sleep noise. 

"Alredy asleep? Laaammmee." Sero joked playfully.

" Aww, but look at him. Hes so peaceful, he's been stressed about the summer classes. " Mina said from her spot on the floor between Hagakure and Momo. Kirishima threw half of his blanket over Kaminari and Bakugo, sharing the large blue blanket. 

No longer than ten minutes later Kaminari moved once again, foot kicking Bakugo's stomach. Katsuki grunted in suprise, ready to grab the other by the hair and throw him off of the couch. Kirishima put a hand on his elbow, holding him back from kicking Kaminari off of the couch.

Out of the blue, Kaminari sat up ramrod straight, catching the attention of the Bakusquad and a few others. 

"Kami..." Kirishima said tentatively. 

The electrical quirk user didn't answer, instead slowly rising to his feet, nearly stepping on top of Sero's head.

Kaminari stood there for a minute, muttering sleepily under his breath. 

"Kami, come on. It's time for you to get to your own bed." Kirishima stood up , Bakugo standing with him. 

"I don' wanna" Kaminari slurred.

Kirishima's lips quirks up "Oh so we're talking tonight?" 

There were a few times where Denki would talk in his sleep, sometimes forming full sentences. 

The class watched with interest as Kaminari slowly formed more words. "Is he... Okay?" Midoriya asked.

" None of your business Deku. " Bakugo grabbed one of Kaminari's shoulders with more force than needed. Kirishima grinned sheepishly to the other squad.

"Kaminari sleep walks a lot, sorry." They both led Denki back to his room, their blue blanket being dragged by Kaminari whom had not let go of it.

The others watched as they trudged off, only turning to shrug at each other before continuing with the movie.

The teachers.

Aizawa, Mic, and All Might decided to drop by the dorms for a weekly dorm check to make sure that everything was in place. This happened to be the day that Kaminari had come down with a violent case of the flu.

 " Welcome" Iida greeted the teachers who had walked through the door. "This dorm check is a little later than average, is everything okay? " 

The teachers were caught off guard by the surprise greeting, quickly composing themselves. Aizawa pinched the bridge of his nose before speaking. "I was going to come sooner, but these two decided to tag along." 

 The other two heros smiled shamelessly, pushing themselves through the doorway to greet the other shocked students loudly. Aizawa shook his head in annoyance before sitting down on the large table. 

"Your here now, you might as well stay for dinner. " Yaoyorozu offered, already halfway through the meal she was cooking. Mic grinned big, studying the room. "Say, only half of the class is down here, where is the rest? " 

"Usally we come down and grab dinner whenever we get hungry then go back up to our rooms." Uraraka answered from her place on the couch. Her, Izuku, and Todoroki were working on the English homework together. 

"Well we can't have that can we?" Toshinori frowned " if you train together and eat together then your bonds with one another will strengthen. I declare a family dinner! " he boomed, the others looking at him with a mixture of diffrent emotions.

"Great idea! I shall inform everyone to be down in ten minutes!" Iida made chopping motions before running off to knock on everyone's dorm.

Class 1-A slowly started trickling out of their rooms to sit on the large sized table. Aizawa mentally took attendance of the kids and their attire. Everything seemed appropiate, everyone chatted amongst themselves, some helping others with homework or studying. 

Once the meal had been passed around, everyone filled out the seats. Except for one seat.

Aizawa cleared his throat before speaking, catching everyone's attention. "Where is Kaminari." He almost didn't want the answer.

"The idiot got sick after class. The flu." Katsuki muttered through his food. 

Aizawa had not expected that. The flu, Again? 

 "He's sleeping upstairse, it's not as bad as last time, but he still has a low grade fever. " Kirishima added from his place next to Bakugo. 

They continued with dinner, making idle conversation, a few students asking teachers a question on the lessons they went over that day. 

A loud thump came from the stairs, all heads turning to the source of the noise. 

Aizawas eye twitched.

His student was breaking so many rules right now. 

Kaminari sat down on the floor dazed, his hair sticking out in every direction. His whole body was flushed. He wore only sweatpants. Coughs wracked Kaminari's frame before he unsteadly pushed him self up from the floor.

 "Dude, we told you to rest" Kirishima got up, chair squeaking against the floor. The teachers also got up. 

"Kaminari my boy, where are your clothes? You should be asleep." All Might said, him and the other teachers moving to their student.

Kaminari didn't reply, only standing with glazed over eyes.

"He's sleepwalking." Present Mic inferred, placing a hand on his students head. Kaminari whimpered in a fevered haze, the other students watched in concern. "Recovery girl won't help much, so I suppose he can stay here, he'll probably be more comfertable." 

Aizawa sighed, throwing a throw blanket over Kaminari's shoulder as to help him get more comfertable, and save him from any more embarrasment. 

The blonde shrugged the blanket off. "Its too hot." He groaned.

" I know Kami" Kirishima said gently. He shot a look to Bakugo, who rolled his eyes before grabbing a bottle of water and a rag before they lead him to the couch. The teachers watched in amusement as Kirishima and Kaminari held a conversation while Bakugo (viciously) wet the rag to put on his forehead.

"I trust you to watch over him" Aizawa said "and someone please get him some clothes."

A\N: Request open!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

217K 5.7K 14
Just another cliche love story " I SORTA, KINDA, MAYBE, MIGHT, SLIGHTLY, POSSIBLY LIKE YOU ▪️▪️▪️ Bakugou x Reader ▪️WARNINGS▪️ ❤︎ Mature language ...
165K 4.5K 17
(Completed) Cover by- im_a_rock_bish Bakugou Katsuki. The harsh, mean and tough man everyone in class 1-A knows. But that's just what he wants peop...
553K 15.5K 20
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐤𝐢, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 '𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐭�...
53.3K 1.5K 15
Saeki Atsuhi's dream has always been to become a fearless hero who can save people with a smile. And at last, her dream is coming true! As she begins...