BLUE | k•th ✓

By UrMyHopee

"I never thought I'd ever find you." _________ Kim Taehyung. CEO of one the biggest companies. A cold hearte... More

INTRODUCTION
MAIN CHARACTERS
•Prologue•
•one•
•two•
•three•
•four•
•five•
•six•
•seven•
•eight•
•nine•
•ten•
•eleven•
•twelve•
•thirteen•
•fourteen•
•fifteen•
•sixteen•
•seventeen•
•eighteen•
•nineteen•
•twenty•
•twenty one•
•twenty two•
•twenty three•
•twenty four•
•twenty five•
•twenty six•
•twenty seven•
•twenty eight•
•thirty•
•thirty one•
•thirty two•
•thirty three•
•thirty four•
•thirty five•
•thirty six•
•thirty seven•
•thirty eight•

•twenty nine•

6.2K 354 79
By UrMyHopee

*WARNING: mature content ahead*

"How was it?", the instructor asks you as soon as he takes off his goggles and breathing tube. He smiles brightly, looking as though he enjoyed it just as much as you did.

An automatic bright smile is returned and all you can let out is, "Wah..." to which he chuckles at.

"It is magical, isn't it?"

You nod in agreement as another crew member helps you remove the equipment, your body feeling ten times lighter once the oxygen tank is removed from your back. Thanking the crew member, you whip around to face Taehyung to ask him the same question, thinking he must have exited the water by now.

But when you twist your body, he's nowhere to be seen.

Your eyebrows scrunch towards each other and you turn to the instructor again who's only just starting to realise that Taehyung isn't anywhere to be seen. "Has my boyfriend come out? He must've already."

"Yeah, he must've...", he trails off, looking past you as he stares into the waters that are no longer a bright and beautiful blue, they've turned dark and dangerous with the situation.

Panic is about to flood you, a high blue wave building up and getting ready to descend, crashing everything to bits until you drown in it.

"You said our oxygen was about to run out right?", you ask him one of the questions amongst the many flying in all directions inside your head.

This time the instructor doesn't answer you. Instead, he's grabbing his goggles and running to the edge of the boat. You watch him dive off urgently, his body disappearing between the murky waters. Without realizing it, your feet start running to jump into the sea too.

"Ma'am, you shouldn't do that!", a crew member shouts, she grabs you by the arm strongly, pulling you back and making sure you don't have a chance to jump in after the instructor.

"Taehyung!", your lungs explode with his name screeching from your chest.

This can't be happening.

It can't be. You thought you were doing everything right. You thought you saved him, you got him out of Seoul, you brought him here to keep him safe from the dark side of himself. So that you could keep him safe in your arms.

And yet there you are standing with your arms empty, your loved one swallowed up by the poignant blue that wavers in the wind.

Tears start to drip down your face. Painful and agonizing tears full of fear that you've failed him and that just like that, you have lost the love of your life. Your heart hurts. Too much. You feel like it really has been shattered to pieces breaking again and again.

Watching the waters through your blurred vision, you see the instructor surface the waters and your heart stops. In his arms, he's dragging a body with him as he swims one handed to the boat. It's Taehyung, eyes closed and unmoving as he's attached to the instructor's body.

"Tae!", you scream his name again and rush to the side of the boat, helping the other crew members pull your boyfriend's body onto the boat.

You don't have a chance to touch him. People rush around him while one man starts performing CPR, occasionally opening his mouth to give him air.

The tears have stopped, frozen inside you as you stare lifelessly with wide eyes and you shake in your own skin. The only movement he gives is the slight jerk every time his chest is harshly and repetitively pushed down on.

He's never looked so perished. There's no colour in his skin and his lips have turned a bluish purple that's disturbing to look at. At first glance, anyone would think he's dead.

But at second glance....

Water erupts from his mouth through his dark lips, shooting upwards as it splashes around him. Then follows a series of coughs and chokes. At the sound of them, you jump, your heart bursting. You run to his side and everyone else respectively moves away.

"Taehyung, baby, Taehyung. Can you hear me? Are you okay?". You take his face in your hands, brushing the soaked locks of his sapphire hair out of his eyes.

His eyes are barely able to open as it feels like rocks are weighing them down or maybe it's the torment of almost losing his own life. Expressionless, his head is too heavy to lift and the rest of his body feels numb. He groans deeply, lifting a hand to cup your worried face staring wide eyed down at him.

Eyes fluttering but still mostly shut, he finally speaks, "I thought I lost you."

A noise breaks through your throat as tears start to flow again. You pull him into a hug, cradling him as you cry into his hair, "So did I, baby, so did I."

You hadn't left his side since he came out of the waters. He had been oddly silent, his face remaining empty unless he caught your eye and then he would force a smile. The crew had said he didn't need to go to the hospital so you took him straight home and even then you didn't leave him alone for one second.

The two of you took a bath and you bathed him with care, babying him as you ran the shampoo through his hair, cleansing the blue locks of all the trauma from the sea. The warm water felt good on his skin. It's different from the salty water that he was in before. The one that turned stone cold and betrayed him.

He lets you clean him, the two of you caked in white foam. Sitting opposite of you, he watches you in silence and examines how focused you are as you hand brush across his skin. A small smile creeps upon his lips while he stares at you.

"What are you looking at?", you ask him as you continue to clean him.

"You.", he answers simply.

He expects you to roll your eyes at his answer or at least smile or laugh. But when you look at him you wear the same look you wore ever since he opened his eyes to you crying and hovering over him earlier today.

You look distraught. All your features are full of it.

"Don't look at me like that.", he says softly, his smile fading, eyes growing sad.

Your gaze drops into the sparkling bubbles, "I can't help it. How else am I supposed to look at you after I almost lost you today."

Taehyung takes your hands off him, holding them on his own in front of you. "Look at me."

At the command of his gentle voice, you look up at him. Once you meet his eyes, you see no trace of a smile.

"You will never lose me.", he tells you. The words are soft coming off his tongue but the meaning and weight of them are stronger than ever.

He watches you blink, your eyelids opening again to show the glossy layer encasing your eyes. "But what if-"

"I mean it.", he stops you from letting your worries speak, "What we have is precious, like nothing ever before. No one can break that. Not you, not even me."

You sniff, holding back your tears. He doesn't know what's going on in your head as he speaks. He doesn't know how all you can think about are your dreams, what the fortune teller said and that maybe you probably can never really save him.

"You will always have me, okay? I'm not going anywhere."

His words contradict your thoughts. You see no evidence of a lie between his eyes as he promises you and you decide to hush your thoughts as your tense shoulders loosen.

You nod, letting your tears evaporate from your eyes, "Okay."

"You're still looking at me like that.", he says.

"Like what-? Hey!"

He's splashed water at you and your words have been cut off by the bubbles flying into your face. You immediately flinch and sit there dumbly while your boyfriend bursts into laughter at the sight of your face covered in soapy foam.

Not waiting a second longer, you easily get your revenge and splash water back at him. His hands fly up to protect him but they barely help as you continue to throw cups of water at him.

The two of you are a giggling mess, laughter bouncing off the tiles off the bathroom while soapy water splashes out of the bathtub and foam flies everywhere. It's a beautiful sight. The worries and terrible incidents that happened previously in the day are now forgotten and the two of you are back to enjoying nothing but each other's company and happiness.

There's so much white everywhere that you can barely see the blue anymore. You laugh out loud, "Where even are you?"

Taehyung's hand comes out of the water to rub the tiny bubbles off and reveals his face. You snort, your laughter becoming louder and happier when you see his face. He's smiling widely with closed lips and all you can see is his face while it surrounds his head like a sunflower.

Still laughing, you scooch closer to him. "You're so cute.", you tell him, brushing the foam off his head.

He bares his teeth while smiling, staring at you lovingly while his hands place themselves on your bare hips, pulling your naked body closer to his. Your hands rest on his shoulders while you gaze down into his tender eyes.

Leaning down, your lips meet his and you kiss him fully. You open his mouth wide with yours to gain more access and you let tongue slip between his teeth. His tongue eagerly collides with yours, caressing it softly. He holds the back of your neck, angling your head as your mouths continue to move against each other.

You gasp in for air, the kiss taking your breath away. Letting your hand slide down, while the other grips onto the skin of his shoulder. Your mouth returns to his for another watering kiss and you let him know how much you love him through the way your lips brush against his.

Hands enclosing on his member, you feel him get harder between your fingertips. A moan resonates through his throat when you squeeze him, applying pressure as the desire to be touched by you grows within him. You slide your hand down his wet shaft at a slow and teasing pace, knowing he's silently begging for more.

He can barely focus on kissing you, his lips parting wide as shaky breaths leave his mouth while you move your hand along him quicker, driving your movement against his sensitive skin that sends shocks of luxurious pleasure through.

Taehyung slides his own hand down to your womanhood and once he reaches your clit, the two of you meet eyes while your own body quivers under his touch. Wanting to give you as much pleasure as you're giving him, he picks up the pace and rubs your throbbing flesh faster and harder.

Moans spill from wet mouths and lust drips from the orbs in your eyes while watching each other unravel beneath each other's mystical touch. His mouth waters, yearning to feel your skin on his lips again while he takes in how delicious the gleaming skin of your neck and bare shoulders appear before him. It enchants his ravenous mouth to take a bite, teeth clasping on the delicate skin of your body while he continues to rub circular motions on your aching pearl.

Your head throws back, "Uh." you let out sexually, eyes closing as your sight yields to the pleasure you feel through your body and your mind succumbs.

You grind your hips against his long fingers, wanting more and more. Seeing you enjoy his caressing touch, he slips his index finger into you, letting his thumb continue to rub your clit to satisfy you increasingly.

"Taehyung.", you breath out his name as it turns into another moan.

His fingers slide in and out of you repeatedly at a fast and steady, gliding past your longing walls that makes your toes curl. It feels so good.

Your body moves along with his fingers inside you, the pressure in your abdomen building. The more he pleasures you, the more you want to pleasure him and so you slide your hand against his dick faster and harder too.

"Fuck, Y/N", a deep moan slips through his tender lips.

At this point, the both of you are a moaning mess, shaky breaths and lusty gazes taking over your body's movements. The pressure builds, the pleasure builds and the two of you generously help each other to reach your high.

Bodies quiver. Pleasure releases. The two of you sink into the tub, relaxing in your skin as clouds of bliss blur your mind. Holding each other in a loving embrace, breathing out and breathing in each other's air.

Nothing can break the two of you apart.

______________________

My sis who has the coronavirus just broke her ankle by falling down the stairs. Lol, life ain't good for her atm.

But seriously I hope you guys are all staying home and staying safe! ♥️

And the way this book hasn't even started tho 👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 13.2K 42
❝their relationship is bitter; but he makes it sweet❞ started; 5.21.2017 finished;11.22.2017 ©-EROTICA ||| highest ranks: #5 in taegi
1M 46.7K 44
"Oh please Jungkook, everyone knows you're just an innocent baby boy." "Well, I guess not everyone knows me then." ______________ You're a 24 year ol...
3.1M 130K 55
"That Jeon guy, he's so commanding." You complain. In which you move in with a hard-headed college student, Jeon Jungkook, and have to suffer until y...
LOVER By bear

Fanfiction

17.6K 1K 37
Kim Taehyung CEO of KIM ENTERPRISE, Jeon Jungkook an Idol. Both are married but not out of love. While Taehyung might have married Jungkook as he li...