Ask team WAAR

By Cmonkey512

This is basically where you ask team WAAR any question you want. That's about it More

Ask any question
Answers #1
Answers #2
Answers #3 and #4
Answer #5
Answer #6
Answer #7
Answer #8
Not exactly an answer
Hopefully an answer
Answer #10
Answer #14
Question 15
Question #16
Questions 17, 18, 19, & 20
21
22
23
24

Answer #11, #12, and #13

149 2 2
By Cmonkey512

John: Well, we don't really have time to think about because of classes.
Alex: And we kind of just hang with teams RWBY or JNPR on weekends.
Arthur: The truth is we busy ourselves enough that we really don't think about our wars.
Dick:... I really don't have a joke for this.

Me: That's my bad. I had used an image of a normal WW2 uniform, then found one that looked similar to a winter uniform, and then it was past the point of no return.
Dick: At least we don't have as many continuity errors as team DIMD.
Me: Stop plugging my books!!!

John: Penny, the red head from the docks? She had just walked into the room without a sound.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.1K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
939K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
206K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...