Raw [Vkook] (Editing process)

By Masquerade16

How would you describe love and hate with one word?" Taehyung stares conflictedly at the ravenette, taking in... More

Prologue
1: Pastels and Darkness
2: Midnight Chats
3: No Slut Shaming
4: Princess
5: Babysitting
6: Ice Cream Parlor
7: Awkward Meetings

8: Meeting Ghosts

19.2K 1.2K 1.9K
By Masquerade16

Mala Santa - Becky G

________

Why was Jimin doing this?

What's the point?

Why even bother honestly?

It's just a stupid club, not a big deal. However for Jimin this is something that can't easily be brushed away and one must dress their best.

That's why they're here, getting ready.

And who's Jungkook to say no to his roommate?

Right now Jungkook is sitting on his bed, a tight robe over his body as he makes sure it covers his chest well, watching as Jimin roams through his closet with a deep scowl. Jungkook was highly aware of Jimin being the one dressing him up tonight, so he made sure to hide away any..... Odd clothes from his closet.

By now Jimin is frustrated and crosses his arms over his chest, "I'm going to jump off this building. You need something nice and sexy! These fairy looking ass clothes are going to blind me-"

Suddenly he gasps ands runs out the door. Jungkook sits there with furrowed eyebrows, praying that this man isn't planning on making him wear fishnets, and then Jimin rushes back to the room with what seems to be a dark blue belt.

Wait not that's a lot of straps.

Wait what...

What is-

"A harness?" Jungkook shrieks, shooting to his feet, "Are we going to a club or a porn sight? I'm not wearing a fucking harness!"

Jimin didn't even listen to him as he pulls out a black button up shirt from Jungkook's closet and black jeans with a pair of boots. He smiles so brightly at the outfit, almost as if he's imagining it all portrait out in his head, and throws the clothes on the bed.

"Oh but you'll look great! Call me when you're done so we can do something about that hair!" And just like that he walks out of the room, leaving Jungkook groaning under his breath.

Why.....

Why is he doing this to himself....

He didn't even want to go to a club. The sole reason he's going is because Taehyung suggested the fantastic idea of giving him a blow job if he didn't make an appearance. See, that's Jungkook being stupid to not accept the lewd gesture, but it's him being stupid if he actually lets him do it.

Taehyung knows too well Jungkook will not tolerate that type of stuff, so of course he used that empty threat against him, just to get him riled up as a pitiful motivation.

And perhaps that was Jungkook's excuse to not stay in his dorm alone in his own misery all night while everyone is having fun.

Jungkook's not uptight either, don't get him wrong. Actually he liked the party ambience a little too much when he was back home, it became a bit of a problem. Of course, shit happened, that messed him up, but perhaps he used the partying to cope with it. 

Now, things are different here.

He can't just go all out and crazy like how he used to. If too much attention draws onto him, he'll be in problems.

He has to be careful, even if it does make him seem uptight. 

So, with an irritated huff, he removes his robe and gets dressed in the outfit Jimin set out for him, making sure it hides his tattoos from sight, and thankfully it does. He once mentioned to Jimin how he hates clothes that are too revealing, and it seems as Jimin remembers it perfectly well. He has the button up shirt all the way up but decided to let free two buttons to make the outfit look much better.

No tattoos in sight, perfect, even though with the tattoos it probably would've looked much authentic to look at.

When he looked at himself in the mirror behind the door, he considered putting on his piercings just for the hell of it, but instantly didn't.

Not too intimidating, he can't catch too much attention. So, he settled with just small black hoop earrings just for the look.

He calls Jimin back to come in his room, and his roommate nearly had a whip lash upon the sight of him. Clearly, Jimin fought against himself from not throwing his body at Jungkook and letting him do whatever the fuck he wanted with him, so instead he got out a blow dryer and got to work on his hair.

Jungkook was a pouting mess the whole time, but then slowly his gaze softens when Jimin began to remove his hair away from his face and to the side, revealing more his beautiful profile that Jimin kept pouring compliments after compliments.

To say that made him feel flustered would be an understatement. He's not use to... Those type of compliments.

Where he's called pretty or precious.

He's use to being called handsome, sexy, maybe hot, but something as.... Cute as pretty? That's a first.

Jimin didn't stop. He kept pouring those words like a forbidden spell, wanting it to be engraved in Jungkook's head like a curse to never forget.

And it worked. 

As Jungkook looked at himself in the mirror, he's reminded of how he used to look back in the days, without the harness because his lover would be the one wearing them for him in bed on a few occasions, but that's a story for another day. This hairstyle was once his everyday style with his black clothes all the time.

Those were the days.

One day looking like this won't hurt right? No one would ever recognize him dressed like this. Especially this seductive.

Jungkook from back home would never dare be seen like this, so this is a good cover.

"You look so...... Wow," Jimin squeals when Jungkook turns to look at him. For a moment Jimin actually grew way too weak to stand with Jungkook's heavy stare, so he grabs his hand with a forced composed smile, "Let's go! Namjoon is waiting outside."

The so-called club thankfully was only a few minutes away, driving wise, and it was squished between two other buildings with neon bright lights forming a wine glass. There's a long line of people, cars everywhere, desperate to have a good time inside the doors of the sinning world. Jungkook stares up at the building with his wide doe eyes, feeling small in front of intimidating building, especially with the eyes of people staring at him whenever they passed by him. Most specifically the people standing in the line.

He's not used to people being so openly curious or daring with stares. People around him used to lower their heads to avoid Jungkook catching them looking at him.  

This is unwanted and new waters. 

 Almost as a defensive instinct he looks over and glares at them, forcing them to look away.

Better.

"Bunny!"

Jungkook didn't understand who the fuck said that, but he suddenly feels a hand around his waist and a peck against his cheek.

Unlike other people, Jungkook doesn't stay paralyzed.

He was seconds away from slamming his fist against the person's face until he heard the familiar voice against his ear, "Go along with it until we get inside. I know you don't like attention."

Taehyung.

It's always fucking Taehyung.

Jungkook isn't a damsel in distress.

However Jungkook can't deny that he was slightly grateful that the other came before he actually threw his fists at this one guy eye fucking him from the line. Taehyung guided him away to Hoseok at the entrance, who happened to know the bouncer, so he lets them pass by with ease. Taehyung still remains with his arm around Jungkook's waist, in which Jungkook slaps away the second they stepped inside.

"Thanks."

Taehyung turns his head to him, letting his eyes roam Jungkook's whole appearance, "I can see why they were gawking, you look sexy."

Sexy....

That's more like it.

More used to that than being called cute. 

Jungkook grimace at him to brush away his pulsating heart and walks faster, "I'm gone, goodbye."

Taehyung snorts behind him, holding back a laugh as they arrive to the blinding red lights of the club. There are many sweaty bodies here already, drinking or doing other things that would make a police officer go insane. The decor of this club is interesting actually; everything is mostly mirrored and glass. The dance floor is a whole mirror, the walls are either mirrors or curtains. There's a stage up from where the DJ is playing their music with a few women and men dancing on poles, seducing the crowd with their stare.

Jungkook can name a handful of times he's been in a scenery like this, not all with the purpose of dancing or getting shit faced.

He had a job to do, and did it without ever getting caught.

Now that's in the past and he finds the idea of just watching drunk people lose themselves much more entertaining than getting shit faced himself. Also more so because he wants to make sure his roommate doesn't do something a little reckless while being in this environment.

Sometimes it's difficult to have self-control while being surrounded by temptation.

Speaking of roommate, Jimin instantly goes to the bar to get drinks while Jungkook follows like a dog on a leash. His automatic protective mode spiked up, filling him with this sense of  need to be sure Jimin is safe at all times.

At this point, he feels like a damn bodyguard. 

"Two shots of vodka, what do you want Jungkook?"

Drinking two shots of Vodka is wild to Jungkook's ears. That drink taste like pure rubbing alcohol, at least Tequila has some decent taste to it. 

The ravenette sits beside him on the bar stool, shaking his head, "I'm good for now."

Jimin doesn't pester him any longer on the matter, only drowns his drinks down in seconds with a smug grin, "Time for some fun, cheer for me!" And he skips to the crowd, instantly losing himself to the music.

Jungkook only leans back against the bar, smiling softly to how Jimin laughs with Hoseok and Taemin as they dance around to the upbeat music, exchanging a few secret kisses here and there. Typical thing they do often. He lets his eyes roam over the crowd, seeing how the lights suddenly shift to electric blue, giving Jungkook better access to spot Taehyung's peachy hair from the crowd.

And was that definitely a sight.

The curly hair on his head is drenched from his sweat, especially his golden skin already. His black t-shirt is tucked in black pants, outlining his hips perfectly well with his long legs. What makes him look almost exotic is the plain black choker strapped on his neck, the silver ear rings hanging his ears and the sleeve tattoos on either side of his arms.

It's not the type of tattoos where there's no spot of skin in sight, there's small peeks here and there, and it looks breath taking up close as it is from afar.

Especially the ones on his hands.

Jungkook is trapped staring at him alone, nibbling his bottom lip as he sees a random girl start to grind against his pelvis. His blood instantly rushes in a familiar way as Taehyung cranes his head back, a careless smile on his lips with the muscles on his neck flexing under the light. His tatted hands moves up the girls thighs and to her hips, getting lost to the toxic air of the music.

He's so exotic, haunting and alluring all at once.

It's quite different seeing Taehyung through this perspective, since as far as Jungkook knows, Taehyung demonstrates a more perky personality. Jungkook knows deep down inside, Taehyung is in his natural element right now - Being mysterious without trying, being fluid and enchanting with this dark masculine energy. This bubbly personality he demonstrates most of the type is an illusion, Jungkook knows it's a face to win over Jungkook's trust. 

If only Taehyung knew that this natural essence he's oozing right now would win Jungkook over quicker than him trying on a friendship with his 'forced' kindness. 

Maybe Jungkook will let him know one day to loosen himself up a little. Jungkook could understand if he's a tough person to approach, or even try to develop of friendship by how cold he could be sometimes. With this fluffy appearance, anyone would go with the nurturing method in wanting to take care of him and always being around.

If only they knew that it's far simpler than that. 

For a spare second, Taehyung shifted his stare towards him, and Jungkook fought every muscle on his face to not react when Taehyung smirks. 

Beautiful.

He's absolutely beautiful.

Jungkook can't even deny it.

"Who are we staring at?"

The sound of the voice beside Jungkook instantly snaps him from is trance, twisting his every insides to the familiar tone behind it.

He should've listened to himself when he said dressed like this would be a red light.

And it definitely was.

But he was not expecting it to be him

"Now that's none of your business, or is it?" Jungkook murmurs, turning his head lazily to be met with the familiar chocolate almond gaze of someone that use to make his heart leap in his chest.

Someone who... Was once his everything.

Perhaps to this day, Jungkook still has hope he could still be that person who is his everything.

"You're right, it isn't," The man chuckles drily as he turns to the bar, "How you've been?"

Jungkook sends once last look to Taehyung's carefree self and turns to the bar, ordering a drink for the two since he's going to need it.

"Breathing, obviously."

Woosung snickers under his breath as two shots of tequila is in front of them and he goes to squeeze the lime into his, "Clearly," He says and raised his glass, "Doing big things, no?"

The ravenette also raised his glass to the caramel haired man, "Without a doubt," and they tap their glasses together before engulfing the shot. Jungkook lets the burn of the alcohol slide down his throat, scrunching his face to the bitter yet addicting taste before turning to the other, "How did you find me?"

"I didn't," Woosung whistle as he turns to look at him, "I came with someone. She studies at a university near here so we decided to head out to let loose for a while."

Oh...

He.... He moved on.... Already?

A small tug forced into Jungkook's heart, making him frown deeply but instantly try to brush it away, "So you're in a relationship?"

The caramel haired male studies Jungkook's behavior carefully, nodding slowly, "Yeah, a month now," He says quietly, leaning over to Jungkook, "Couldn't expect me to wait for you, huh?"

Yeah.... That's right...

They ended on good terms, not like it matters.

But after many years of a friendship to then develop a relationship, it's hard to nudge off those feelings.

If only it was easy as people paint it to be. 

The ravenette forces his eyes to stare at the others, feeling his throat gone dry, "We ended it on simple terms, I'm glad you've moved on."

The music around them felt like it was much farther away now, only focusing on this tensing moment that's building up. Once upon a time Woosung was Jungkook's whole life, the love of his life. Of course, who wouldn't be utterly in love with their first love? Jungkook remembers meeting the badass gangster boy when he was only sixteen and the other way a year older at a biker competition. It was almost as if they clicked almost instantly, igniting that flame in their souls.

He's seen him before around the meeting block of their neighborhood, since Woosung was a major part of their community, however Jungkook never approached him. Their world was too far away, but Jungkook always admired him from afar when he'd help out their boss and had this confidence about him wherever he went to.

So when they first met, it was as though life made sense after that.

Sixteen years old until now, Jungkook being twenty-one years old, it's quite hard to shrug off five years of friendship and a relationship - especially experiencing it at such a young age.

However they decided to slice that rope that tied them together for their own personal reasons; Jungkook going away being one of them and Woosung's stern decision to stay behind to support family, since they really need him. Woosung knows about why Jungkook had to leave, and although he still has a soft spot for him, he will always want what's best for the other and he knows that Jungkook being away will do good for him.

And being away from him too.

The break-up is three months fresh, it's not easy. 

Jungkook can still feel that tender emotion for the other male, but obviously it's not like the deeply affection they use to share. Despite the distance away, Jungkook knows he will always have Woosung supporting his side, even if they're moving past that tender chapter of their lives.

That's all there is to it now.

So Woosung smiles at the ravenette and turns to look at a peachy haired man in the crowd, "So am I," He says, studying him with his sharp eyes, "Just be careful. Your dad is still looking for you and he's gotten the whole neighborhood flipped upside down looking for you, Lisa and Gem."

Of course he is.

Jungkook lets out a heavy sigh to this and runs a hand through his hair, "How's Little Gem? Is he-"

"He's staying with me and the rest," Woosung assures him, glancing at the stressed man, "Don't worry, he's going to be okay."

That sent a soft ease to Jungkook's body, making him twitch a smile, "I'm glad I got to see you again, brat."

Woosung perks an eyebrow and shoves the other playfully, "I'm the brat? You're such a jerk-"

"Indeed he is."

Jungkook's body visibly tenses up the second a familiar voice caresses his ears from beside him. Slowly his eyes moved up to see Taehyung standing next to him, emotionless eyes staring at Woosung indifferently and he extends out a hand, "Kim Taehyung."

Jungkook's ex lover stares at the man with a slight hard look before peeking a smile, shaking his hand, "Kim Woosung."

The odd and uncomfortable tension between the two felt nearly suffocating especially for Jungkook, who felt Taehyung's hand on his arm after a few moments, "Well sorry to disturb the chat but I need to talk to Jungkook, so if you excuse us," and just like that Jungkook is dragged away before he even got another word out to Woosung.

Now this is a new face to Taehyung.

What just happened, he was fine a few seconds ago.

Jungkook tried to slip his hand away from his, but Taehyung only grips harder until they're finally outside through the back. Taehyung lets the other go, in which Jungkook turns to him with eyes fired up, "What the hell was that! You didn't even let me say bye to him!"

"Oh sorry did I interrupt your flirting?"

Jungkook narrows his eyes, "Excuse you?"

Taehyung only rolls his eyes and leans against the bricked wall, taking out a cigarette from his back pocket and lights it up, "You heard me. You both seemed very cozy up there. Maybe if I didn't come on time, who knows if he would've dragged your ass away to one of those bathroom stalls!"

Oh how badly Jungkook's blood is boiling right now.

His teeth snarls with fists tight by his sides, controlling his temper, "You watch your tongue when talking about Woosung! I know what I was fucking doing and didn't need a damn body guard to get in my way!"

A dry chuckle suddenly escapes Taehyung's lips as he removes the cigarette from his lips, "Oh so now you're defending him? A guy you barely even know!"

"I-" Jungkook pauses, holding his tongue back tight with his teeth. He can't reveal anything about his past, let alone with who he had some type of relationship with. He can't trust Taehyung.

He can't trust anyone with his private life.

Taehyung stares at him hard, waiting to see what he's going to say. His gaze is so stiff as he analyzes every part of Jungkook's reaction to the mere mention of Woosung by Taehyung's accusations.

They're closer than Taehyung expected, emotionally.

And how he knows Jungkook is planning to avoid speaking the truth.

For the sake of protecting him.

"That is none of your business!" Jungkook barks back, holding his ground as Taehyung approaches him, "Whatever I do is none of your fucking business!"

Taehyung is standing in front of him now, inhaling deeply from his cigarette to only exhale the smoke to Jungkook's lips, "That's true, but I won't allow someone to look at you like they're going to fucking devour you. You're too damn innocent, let alone for this damn party. You can't just trust anyone to have good intentions!"

How badly Jungkook wanted to laugh right now.

So fucking bad.

Innocent? He innocent? And trust anyone? Wow, Jungkook should feel offended by those words if it wasn't for the fact that this is a disguise for him alone.

He's doing such a great job. Too good that it's pissing him the fuck off.

If only he knew...

So with hooded eyes, Jungkook leans forward to Taehyung, a dark rim glare in his eyes that nearly had Taehyung taking a step back, "You don't know me..... So stop thinking I can't handle myself, and stay the fuck away from me. I told you once, I won't say it again."

And just like that he turns around and walks away, now feeling much more annoyed than before, leaving Taehyung with his mind mentally noting the sensitive nerve of this conversation.

Jungkook pulled out his phone and texts Jimin that he's going to go back to the dorm instead since he's feeling tired. Hoseok ended up responding back, saying Jimin is in the process of drowning himself in liquor but that he'll look after him. Jungkook in a way trusts Hoseok after what happened at the party with Jimin, so he knows he's in good enough hands to return home in one piece instead of pieces.

Hopefully that's the case because the last thing Jungkook needs right now is to go on a murder trial if something happens to Jimin and it was because of Hoseok.

The night is warm tonight, thankfully, as Jungkook walks down the side walk; alone and in the city. This type of environment feels all too familiar for Jungkook, and his subconscious thoughts wanted to stand straight and tall to intimidate the behaviors from anyone that wanted to get in his way.

However being in a harness makes it difficult looking scary rather than seductive.

Jungkook hopes to just make it back-

The sound of a motorbike easing up beside him suddenly catches Jungkook's attention, subconsciously making him stop in his spot, especially when he heard the familiar voice behind the driver.

"Kid let's go, I'll drop you off."

Jungkook let's out  heavy exhale through the nose as he turns to the side, seeing Woosung there on his familiar motorbike and a helmet, extending out a helmet for the ravenette.

"No it's ok," Jungkook sighs stressedly, "I'll just walk-"

"I wasn't asking," Woosung said sternly, edging the helmet more towards him, "Let's go, it's not safe to be out this late.... Especially without protection and dressed like that."

Jungkook didn't want to go at all, but at the same time he knows Woosung is right. Even though his fists can serve as a weapon, if he's surrounded by multiple people, he's bound to lose.

So with a sigh he grabs the helmet and puts it on his head, "What about your girl?"

"She's with some of her friends. I told her I would be back," Woosung tells him as Jungkook puts down the sun blinds down and piles behind him, "Just give me the directions-"

"Jungkook!"

The ravenette turns his head, seeing Taehyung standing a distance away with gapped lips, his eyes filling with either bewilderment or horror, one or the other. Jungkook didn't say anything, only flips him off and pats Woosung's torso, "Let's go."

And they road off into the night.

________

A/N:
Aha aha aha..... Next chapter is about to be entertaining...... Ha..... Are we ready?

Let's get it!!

I PURPLE YOU! <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 103 33
"let me kiss all your hurt, pain and scars away." Namjoon whispered as he slowly unbuttoned Jin's shirt, gently trailing down kisses from his chest t...
128K 6.5K 33
My Husband thought I'm His Roommate, 'Together with Our son.' 💍 They Were Married For 5years, On The way to Fetch His Family From The Park He met A...
1.9K 113 1
Taehyung since childhood remembers the reason for his reincarnation but what if Jungkook doesn't!!! A love story of two lost souls who find their way...
136K 7.4K 43
"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences. My life was full of chaos, the cha...