LUXURY

By wh0redreamz

THE STORY'S GREAT I PROMISE. JUST READ IT PLEASE More

LUXURY: CHAPTER ONE
LUXURY: CHAPTER TWO
LUXURY: CHAPTER THREE
LUXURY: CHAPTER FOUR
LUXURY: CHAPTER FIVE
LUXURY: CHAPTER SIX
LUXURY: CHAPTER SEVEN
LUXURY: CHAPTER EIGHT
LUXURY: CHAPTER NINE
LUXURY: CHAPTER TEN
LUXURY: CHAPTER ELEVEN
LUXURY: CHAPTER TWELVE
LUXURY: CHAPTER THIRTEEN
LUXURY: CHAPTER FOURTEEN
LUXURY: CHAPTER FIFTEEN
LUXURY: CHAPTER SIXTEEN
LUXURY: CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER: EIGHTEEN
LUXURY: CHAPTER NINETEEN
LUXURY: CHAPTER TWENTY
LUXURY: CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
LUXURY: CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
LUXURY: CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
LUXURY: CHAPTER TWENTY- FOUR
LUXURY: CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
LUXURY: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
LUXURY: CHAPTER THIRTY
LUXURY: CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
LUXURY: CHAPTER THIRTY- TWO
LUXURY: CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
LUXURY: CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
LUXURY: CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
LUXURY: CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
LUXURY: CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
ATTENTION EVERYONE!!

LUXURY: CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

2K 52 30
By wh0redreamz

ONE DAY LATER SATURDAY
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Luxury was at the hotel just finishing up her homework. Once she had got back to the hotel the first thing she did was feed and put Lolo back to sleep, went to sleep with him, then she ordered her some food, did her homework, studied a little, and now she was watching TV.

Wasn't bothered with Lolo because he went back to sleep 10 minutes ago after she feed him, played with him, and walked with him.

"Who's by the door talking. Their loud" Luxury said looking at the door. Little did she know it was Kenya and Ryan. He was being extra. He heard the TV on so he knew she was in there.

She started hearing keys jiggling opening the door, so she knew it was Kenya with the loud talking. She heard a girl though.

"Come on ma. I just gotta pick something up from in here and talk to somebody right quick" Kenya said pulling Ryan in the room.

He smiled at Luxury evilly. Luxury looked at him weird, she thought he was being weird.
Her facial expression changed once she saw Ryan walk in.

So did Ryan's once she saw Luxury laying on the bed comfortably. Ryan made a stink face at Luxury.

"Ma, you can sit right their. On the sofa" Kenya said.

Luxury wasn't bothered by Ryan's presence. He didn't have to bring a random girl in the hotel he brought for her. She didn't like random people around her baby like that. If it was his girlfriend it would be different, but it's not.

Kenya knew that he upset Luxury. He had a big smile on his face.

"Kenya what are you smiling for? Who is the girl you brought in here?" Luxury asked in a nice way. She just she at him because he keep smiling at her. Luxury didn't know what Kenya was doing.

She figured it out though because he kept on smiling at her evilly, looking at her, and being extra. He was tryna make her jealous.

Ryan put her arm on the sofa's arm and flipped her hair.

"None of your damn business. I'm Kenya's girl. That's all you need to know. Now who are you" Ryan says acting bougie and ratchet.

Luxury laughed at Ryan in her head. If she was to be his boyfriend he ate Luxury pussy, kissed her, and always flirts with Luxury. Luxury was guessing that she must have been one of Kenya's hoes, that he brought in here to make her jealous. Kenya specifically told Luxury that he didn't have a girlfriend.

She was gonna show Kenya and not get jealous. She thought about making Kenya jealous by calling Amir or having Amir call her.

"I'm Luxury. One of Kenya's friends" Luxury told Ryan.

Ryan wanted Luxury to get out of hand so she could put her in her place and embarrass her in front Kenya.

"Ok bitch. You know when to answer and not  answer. Kenya.....baby hurry up please" Ryan said.

Luxury just rolled her eyes she didn't have time for Ryan. She was gonna act like she didn't hear Ryan call her a bitch. H O E S were not about to make her get out of character.

"Shut up. I'mma be out when I'm out" Kenya said disrespecting her.

He busted Ryan's bubble. Luxury just shook her head.

Luxury thought that if Kenya was really her man, why was he talking to her like a dog. Luxury didn't like. In her opinion no women should be dogged out.

"Kenya? You didn't have to talk to her like a dog. She's a women you should respect her" Luxury said still tryna be nice and take up for Ryan.

"Bitch I could take up for myself. You don't have to take up for me. I don't need your help. He's just doing that for attention" Ryan said mad.

Kenya came out of the bathroom laughing.
"I ain't doing shit for attention" Kenya said laughing.

"Ok well you handle your so called man then. I was tryna help you. He was embarrassing you not me. Let Kenya treat you like a dog. Let him talk to you any kind of way then. It's your problem not mine." Luxury said. That's what she get for tryna be nice to bougie ratchet H O E S.

"Bitch I don't know who you getting out of hand with. I'll punch you right in your shit. Fuck with me" Ryan said getting up walking over by the bed.

Ryan was now standing on side off the bed ready to throw hands. Ryan only wants to fight Luxury because she was the one getting embarrassed and not Luxury.

Luxury was officially tried of people running over her, so she stood up.

"If you think I'm about to be scared of you then think again. If you that bad hit me then" Luxury said tryna pull her confidence together. Luxury wasn't as confident as she thought she was, but she couldn't back down now and wouldn't.

"Mane y'all both sit the fuck back down" Kenya said getting in between them pushing them back. He pushed Luxury back harder than he pushed Ryan.

Ryan smiled because she thought Kenya was taking her side.

Kenya thought Luxury was gonna get beat up. He knew Ryan could fight a little and he didn't want to be the cause of Luxury getting beat up.

"Don't push me like that. I'm not Ryan. I'm gone tell you something back. I'm not scared of you" Luxury said. Now her confidence was really all over the place. She was scared. Scared as hell. She was shaking in her panties.

Ryan was hoping he'd hit her. She wanted to see her get popped. She wanted to see her get popped hard. Ryan would never stand up to Kenya like that. She thought Luxury actually lost her mind now.

Kenya walked closer to Luxury, almost pushing her down. "You ain't gotta be scared of daddy. Sit your ass down on the bed" Kenya said no Kenya demanded.

Luxury sat down. She was officially afraid.

"Ryan you leave her the fuck alone. I want you to say some smart." Kenya said.

Ryan didn't say anything. She knew better. Kenya wasn't gone do her like he did Luxury. Ryan just shook her head and rolled her eyes at Luxury.

Luxury didn't like Kenya's knew attitude at all. That made her unattracted to him. She was starting to not like him as much. Luxury was jealous. She wasn't suppose to but it got to her. She felt like Kenya was taking Ryan's side and not hers.

She just wanted to get out of the situation. She wanted to talk to either AMIR or Lonzo.
She didn't have Lonzo's number though.
One Q Amir called her. She was happy. She had a big smile spread across her face.

Kenya wanted to know who was calling.

"Hey Amir. What you doing?" Luxury said into the phone. Luxury said Amir's name so sexy, she made it look like she was glad he called her. Kenya was mad and jealous because he knew that was a nigga name.

He wanted to make Luxury jealous and he did. Now she was making him jealous, but she didn't mean too.

Ryan was mad and irritated. Ryan was looking at the way that Kenya was looking at Luxury. Ryan knew Kenya wanted Luxury, and wanted to know who Luxury was on the phone with.

She knew Kenya had brought her here to make Luxury jealous. Kenya told on himself.
Ryan still didn't care. Lots of materials came with doing it so she was cool. Ryan wasn't done with Luxury.

Once Ryan saw Luxury again. She was gonna have her girls jump her. Just wait Ryan thought.

"Nothing. I'm at a hotel" Luxury said.

Kenya was burning holes through her face.

"Okay. Call me back once you leave from practice" Luxury said hanging up.

"Who the fuck was that" Kenya said in a mean jealous voice.

"My friend Amir. Why?" Luxury said looking at Kenya.

"Aye Ryan go wait by my car. NOW" Kenya said.

Ryan huffed and got off the sofa. She gave Luxury one more look and was out the door.

Luxury was uncomfortable. She thought Kenya was gonna hit her. She was use to stuff like that.

"So you got nigga friends now?" Kenya asked walking to the side of the bed Lux was on. He stood over her tall.

"Y-Yeah. You have girl friends don't you?" Luxury asked.

Kenya raised up his hand. Looking like he was about to hit Luxury.

Luxury jumped and covered her face fast.
"Please don't hit me Kenya" Luxury said crying.

"What? I ain't about to hit you Lux" Kenya said. He just knew she use to get beat on. From what she just did in defense.

Luxury moves her hands and got up.
"Oh. I'm sorry. I thought you were." Luxury wiping her tears.

"No. Hell no. I'll never hit a women. I was taught better. You got beat on huh?" Kenya asked.

Luxury shook her head yes and started playing with her fingers.

Kenya pulled her in a big hug, to show her some love. He kissed her on the forehead.
He was re thinking about what he was doing to Luxury.

She didn't deserve it. She didn't even mean to be with Lonzo, but I happened. She meant to have sex with Amir though.

Luxury wrapped her arms around Kenya tight, loving the feeling of the tight hug. She forgave Kenya already.

Luxury thought she was being a hoe and ain't want to be that. She didn't want to have three dudes on her tail at once, but did. She didn't want people to judge her. She was only having sex with one though.

So she started to think better of the situation. Kenya and Lonzo are just friends or so she thought. At times she did want to fuck Kenya and Lonzo.

DO YOU THINK LUXURY IS A HOE?

I'M THINKING ABOUT MAKING THE NEXT SEX SCENE WITH LONZO THEN KENYA, BUT IN THE SAME DAY. THEN AMIR RIGHT AFTER THAT DAY.

SHE ABOUT TO BE GETTING SOME GOOD, BIG, AND THICK DICK.

LOVE Y'ALL

VOTE AND COMMENT.

THANKS FOR 5K READS. I HOPE FOR MORE IN THE FUTURE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 1.6K 37
There will probably be some fluff but there will mostly be smut stories. And I'm very sorry my miss spelling This is my first ever book so please let...
31K 577 36
หš ยท . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โœŽ ๐™๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ...
293K 20.6K 153
Tรกc phแบฉm: Toร n thแบฟ giแป›i ฤ‘แปu ฤ‘ang ฤ‘แปฃi ngฦฐแปi ฤ‘แป™ng tรขm. Tรกc giแบฃ: Tแป‘ Tรขy Ngฦฐแปi gรต: Mia cแปงa bแบกn nรจ Beta: Hoa Hoa cแปงa bแบกn ฤ‘รขy ร lร  truyแป‡n nร y gรต nhanh quรก...
24.4K 1.8K 46
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...