Don't Leave Me, Again. (BTS X...

By aphroditeM_

PURE FICTION!!! ~When we've given a chance, don't lose me the second time around. Please love me endlessly, l... More

(A/N: MUST READ FIRST)
DLMA 1: When It All Ends...
DLMA 2: Meeting them (again)
DLMA 3: Awards Night
DLMA 4: Their Sides and SATI Award
DLMA 5: Fan Request
DLMA 6: THE VOCALS
DLMA 7: THE VISUAL
DLMA 8: THE MAKNAE
DLMA 9: THE HUMAN GUCCI
DLMA 10: Clueless
DLMA 11: Smiles
DLMA 12: What If?
DLMA 13: I Love You (Too)
DLMA 14: Laughes
DLMA 15: Boys around them
DLMA 16: Drunk
DLMA 17: Bed
DLMA 18: Can't Afford
DLMA 19: Appreciated
DLMA 20: Trouble in Pool
DLMA 21: A Mess
DLMA 22: Not Just a Dinner
DLMA 23: Next Time
DLMA 24: Blushed
DLMA 25: Grandma Sung
DLMA 26: DUALITY
DLMA 27: Separated
DLMA 28: Trust Issues
DLMA 29: After a Month
DLMA 30: New CoLOVE?
DLMA 31: Vlive/Game Over
DLMA 32: Goodbye...
DLMA 33: I wanna make it MEMORABLE
DLMA 34: I don't want to be hurt, NOT AGAIN
DLMA 35: Im tired, Im S O R R Y.
DLMA 36: Im the OLDEST, I should be the STRONGEST.
DLMA 37: This is how the DESTINY play
DLMA 38: Priority
DLMA 39: Invited
DLMA 40: 'bout Rosé
DLMA 41: Idol Getaway 1.1
DLMA 42: Idol Getaway 1.2
DLMA 43: Idol Getaway 2.1
DLMA 44: Idol Getaway 2.2
DLMA 45: Im a MESS
DLMA 46: Always and in ALL WAYS
DLMA 47: Free
DLMA 48: Unnie...
DLMA 49: If its for you, its for you.
DLMA 50: KIMA
DLMA 51: Game of Fate
DLMA 52: Bad Time//Good Times
DLMA 53: Questions
DLMA 54: I Always ended up with you
DLMA 55: The other half
DLMA 56: Bride and Groom
DLMA 57: fixed
DLMA 58: We Don't Care
DLMA 59: Locked.
DLMA 60: Enough of what if's
DLMA 61: Its On Our Side
DLMA 62: Im Here
DLMA 63: Our Goblin Story
DLMA 64: Thank you, Universe!
DLMA: SPECIAL CHAPTER ONE
DLMA: SPECIAL CHAPTER THREE
DLMA: SPECIAL CHAPTER FOUR
DLMA: SPECIAL CHAPTER FIVE
A MILESTONE

DLMA: SPECIAL CHAPTER TWO

1.6K 43 8
By aphroditeM_

Typographical Errors|Grammatical Errors Ahead

Third Person's POV

Today is the last day of their tour, and finally it came to its end, finally its the last one.

This tour is a five months preparation only, after they talked to their company, they started to plan everything and which country they are going, they did that for a month, for the second month, their outfits is being planned, a lot of outfits is on the process, at the same time they are writing songs that will be inside of this COLOVE TOUR.

They have 24 songs in the album, their collab songs and their groups songs.

On the third month, they started recording those songs day and night, on the third week of the third month till the first week of the fourth month they are practicing their dance steps.

And the staffs are also working on their album.

On the second week of the fourth month, they released the COLOVE ALBUM, in the third week they released the schedule of the places of their COLOVE TOUR, in the fourth week they released the album photo concepts.

The tickets selling started in Seoul at the third week of the fifth month.

And they've been practicing to the rest of the fifth month.

Today is their last performance, a lot of people came, TWICE, RED VELVET some of EXO and GOT members is present in the arena.

And also some rookie groups and other generations groups is also present.

They are here to witness the greatest TOUR of all.

The lights started to turn of and screens started to play, and all of the fans is screaming.

"5...4...3...2...1!!! UP!!!" the stage director shouted and Blackpink and Bts went to the stage with smile flashes on their face and their song started playing.

The main track of their COLOVE ALBUM is "WERE HAPPY".

They started performing and after three songs they all bow their heads and started introducing their self.

"DUL SET!" RM started.

"Annyeonghaseyo, BLACKBANGTAN imnida!" And the fans started screaming.

And they just can't  do nothing but smile.

Seeing hundred thousand of people here to gather to watch their last performance is too satisfying, seeing the pink and purple ocean is too much happiness.

"Annyeonghaseyo, RM imnida, let's have drama later, not now were just starting." and the rest of the squad laughed. "Just wanna say hi to my fiance over their, hi loveee!" he said and Jihyo flashed to the screen hiding behind Sana.

"Good evening everyone! Hope you all enjoy this night! Im your hope, your my hope, Momo's hope, Im Jhope, Hi luvieee!" Jhope said and smiled and pointed Momo.

Momo just waved at the camera.

"Wassup everyone! Agust D here! Enjoy the rest of the night! Hiiiii to my beautiful fiance  ove there, hi babeee!" Suga sais smiling widely.

And Nayeon flexing her ring to the camera.

"Its so quiet, you guys are shocked? Yes BTS' rapper line is all engaged, hahaha by the way Im Seokjin, nice to see you all here tonight." Seokjin said while laughing.

"Annyeonggg! Jimin imnida, your mochi is happy to see everyone here tonight, even our families and friends!" Jimin said.

"Thank you for the endless support everyone! Im Kim Taehyung!" Taehyung shortly said.

"Hiiii! Im your golden maknae Jungkook, and by the way I luv your lightsticks!" Jungkook said.

"Annyeong! This is your chikin jisoo! So happy of what's happening now, im still i awe!" She said.

"Can't explain what I am feeling right now, but thank you everyone! To our family and friends thank you for keep on supporting us till the end...This is Kim Jennie." Jennie said kinda emotional.

"Hello everyone, seems all of them thank our fans, families and friends, I wanna thank those person behind this. You guys are the best! This your Chipmunk, Rosé imnida!!!" Rosé energetically said.

"Anneyeong yeoreobun! Its your royal maknae, I love the pink and purple ocean I am witnessing right now. Im Lisa imnida!" Lisa said.

"SO YOU GUYS ARE READYYYY??!!" RM asked.

And all of them place their hands on their ears seems like waiting for their answers.

"YESSSS!!!"

"so here's our next song!" Jhope said.

After that they performed two songs and went to their group songs and group performances.

After that The Rapper Line of BTS with Lisa and Jennie performed.

Rosé and Jisoo with Jin, Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung performed.

And a extra dance performance from BTS rapper line, TAENNIE and JIROSÉ, and from JINSOO and LISKOOK that made fan crazy cause they didn't expect it.

Now its down to solo stages of BTS rapper line and the love teams of the squad so the line up will be.

•JIROSÉ > SUGA > LISKOOK > RM > TAENNIE > JHOPE > JINSOO •

J

imin and Rosé is now in the stage, they are gonna sing SOMEONE YOU LOVED as per Rosé's request.

Before they went on the stage and they were on their dressing room RM, Suga and Jhope congratulated them in advance.

"You got this boys!" Rm said.

"Goodluckkk, don't be nervous!" Jhope said.

"They'll say yes for sure!" Suga said.

The four planned this on their fifth month of preparation.

And Jimin is thinking hard on witch part of the song he'll propose.

They started singing and when it went to the second verse Jimin started standing up which is not what they practiced so Rosé is curious but at the same time she's just following him for her not be seems wrong.

Jimin put her left arms on his shoulder and his hands on her waist, Rosé just smiled at him.

Now while Rosé singing this Jimin started to kneel down while singing also.

[ROSÉ:]
Now, I need somebody to know
Somebody to heal
Somebody to have
Just to know how it feels
It's easy to say but it's never the same
I guess I kinda liked the way you helped me escape

[JIMIN:] singing while on his knees
Now the day bleeds
Into nightfall
And you're not here
To get me through it all
I let my guard down
And then you pulled the rug
I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved

And the song got cutted, while Rosé is confused and asked the staff why did the music stopped.

Jimin pulled her.

"Chae, listen to me..." Jimin said.

And here is Rosé who is so confused.

"At first when we are told to prepare a song, I keep on asking my self why on earth you chose that song when you're not broken at all..." and the crowd laughed.

And their friends flashed on the screens, Red Velvet who's giving them a thumbs up while smiling.

"So I started of thinking, how to execute this, Chaeyoung, Im so happy to have this chance, to have you again, im so thankful cause you gave me a chance to prove myself again to you, the last time I joked and said 'chill im not proposing yet' and now  not joking and yes im proposing..." Jimin said while smiling

Rosé started to tear up.

"You've been my ups and down, you've been my happiness and sadness, you are my everything, in the song you need somebody to heal, to have, to hold and to know how it feels, I'll be that Chae, I'll be what you are needed. I'll be there everytime you'll need me. I'll be there through ups and down. I'll be always there for you..." Jimin said sincerely and got the box from his pocket.

That made Rosé cover her face and started crying. Her family is on the screen again.

"Look at me Chae, look at your family on the screen, the last they have been there was were on Australia, thanking them of letting me have you, and now Im thanking them for giving me the permission to have you as my wife soon..." And Rosé's father give a thumbs up.

"Now, in the front of your family, your friends and your fans, will you marry me, Park Chaeyoung?" Jimin asked looking at her eyes.

Rosé can't stop her tears but she managed to answer.

"Ye-yes, YES!!!" she shouted and the Jimin hugged her tight and kiss her top of the head. And then put the ring on her ring finger.

Some fans got flashed to the screens crying.

Rosé hugged Jimin tightly and the stage went down.

"I love you..." Jimin said to her when they are now hidden from everyone.

"I love you." Rosè answered.

"You can't go back to your dressing room, you'll be in the wardrobe room okay? For the other girls not to notice your ring..." Jimin explained to her.

"You guys planned this...?" Rosé asked while they are on their way to the wardrobe area.

Jimin just nodded playfully.

"Yahhh!" Rosé said and hit his abs. "Is that why we don't have the stage tv in our dressing room?!" Rosé said like figuring things out.

"Yahhh HAHHAHA" jimin answered.

The girls doesn't have TV to watch the performance before them on their room, seems weird at first but they didn't questioned it.

And now Suga is done performing, next is LisKook who'll be dancing tonight.

Lisa and Jungkook will be dancing Say You Won't Let Go (Watch this 👇)

Lisa and Jungkook dancing happily, like this is the song that suits them well, and it really looks good on them.

Everyone is just in awe seeing them dancing gracefully.

And when the lyrics went to...

Just say you won't let go

And Jungkook hugging her from the back, the music stops. And Lisa bow for what she thought their performance is done but when she look around Jungkook is not their anymore, and then a video flashes in the screen with Jungkook on it.

"Hi My Lalisa, I did promise to everyone in Thailand right? That Im gonna take good care of you, the song, that Say You Wont Let Go, its speaks for me, you always light my world up, you always make me feel that I am enough, I know you know how much I love you since then, even through everything, I love you. Look here, Im gonna show you something," And Jungkook grabbed his laptop.

"Hi our Lisa!!!" Her parents said,  and Lisa got shocked cause knowing her parents they will not do that,  because they are shy of big crowds. Lisa have her mouth covered with her hand.

"Just wanna say congratulations to you our daughter, your are now a lady, who's soon going to settle down, im so proud of youuu!" Her mom said while wiping her tears.

"Hi to my Princess, I just wanna let you know, that Daddy is so proud of what you've become, Im more than willing to let you have you happiness, cause I know, I know, you are in good hands, and Im so sure that he'll take care of you, im so proud of youuu!  You can now have your happiness my princess, you can now stop on giving happiness to those people around you, and have yours. I love youuuu!" They said and then the screen went black and the lights turn off.

Lisa is now crying because of her parents, she didn't thought that they will do that, and those words touched her.

The lights turned on and Jungkook went on the stage with fifteen mens on him.

"You heard your parents right? I have the blessings I just need to get the blessing, I love you Lalisa Manoban, to the universe and beyond!" Jungkook said and those mens open their jacket one by one.

W I L L Y O U M A R R Y M E?

And then Jungkook kneeled in front of her, and it made Lisa stepped back and covered her face.

"Yahhh!!!" She sais whining while crying and her parents from the audience flashed to the screen with her mother's banner "Follow Your Heart, Lalisa."

"YESSS!" lisa said and Jungkook put the wedding ring in her finger and shouting

"THIS GIRL IS MINEEEE!" lisa got shy and she pulled Jungkook up, and then Jungkook hug her as they went out of the stage.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 868 44
It starts when Jungkook is a photographer has a crush on an international model blonde girl who also known as Rosé. He tries so many ways to win her...
19.9K 1.2K 40
Read to see how they go from stealing each other's hearts to claiming it. Jennie could never think that she could be loved this way, she never thoug...
99.3K 2.3K 16
which is the 7 boys left the 4 girls forever but after they left the girl,they had an accident because of the boys but they will meet again and can...
346K 7.7K 46
"I'm sorry for breaking your heart.. Lisa" He said. "It was real for me. I don't know what it was for you but for me it was real. It meant more that...