𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕃𝕒𝕤𝕥 ℙ𝕒𝕕𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕟...

By katakawa_33

[OLD TITLE: It Isn't Too Late] [HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in Star Wars x Reader & #1 in Rebel Alliance & #1 in For... More

A/N
~Book 1~
~Prologue Part 1~
~Prologue Part 2~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9 - FINALE PART 1~
~Chapter 10 - FINALE PART 2~
~Chapter 11 - FINALE PART 3~
~Book 2~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11 - FINALE PART 1~
~Chapter 12 - FINALE PART 2~
One-Shot Songfic
~Book 3~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18 - FINALE PART 1~
~Chapter 19 - FINALE PART 2~
~The End~
Sequel One-Shot

~Chapter 1~

1.7K 42 6
By katakawa_33

    Flying through hyper-speed, the Falcon soars through the blue wormhole, waiting to reach its destination

     Chewie, Poe, Y/N, and Finn are gathered around the holopad, playing Dejarik. The three eye the Wookie carefully as Chewie decides on his next move.

     "Are you ever gonna go?" Poe questions him, leaning forward.

     "He can't beat us every time," Finna whispers.

     "Apparently he does," Poe mutters back.

     "He's probably cheating," Y/N joins in, and Poe nods, agreeing with her.

     Chewie starts to growl angrily, not liking them calling him a cheater.

     "I'm kidding Chewie!" Y/N defends.

     "You're 250 years old, of course, you're better than us," Poe speaks up.

     "Oh, come on. You're taking forever, that's why we think you're cheating," Finn disagrees with his two friends.

     Something starts to beep in the cockpit, and Chewie and Y/N hear it. The Wookie stands up, telling them not to turn the game off, and walks to the front.

     "Don't worry we won't turn it off," they assure him.

     Y/N follows behind Chewie, motioning to them how to turn the game off.

     "He's cheating," Finn claims, standing up to follow them.

     "Definitely," Poe states, following what Y/N did and turning the holopad off.

     "Klaud, I hope you fixed that surge," Poe pats the back of a yellow alien. He replies back in an odd language and then continues focusing on what he's working on.

     "Getting out of hyperspace and arriving at Sinta Glacier," Y/N pulls the lever back in the center of the dashboard, presses a button above her head, and flicks two switches on the side. The Falcon exits out of hyperspace, and a large icy flat appears in front of them.

     Poe enters the cockpit, Finn going a separate way to the hatch in the center of the Falcon.

     "Got it set up for you," Y/N smiles, getting out of the pilot seat.

     "Thanks," Poe quickly kisses the top of her head and sits down, placing the headset on his head. "T minus 5."

     Y/N rushes to Finn, R2 following. Poe halts the Falcon just at the right spot below a communications giver.

     The hatch opens above Finn, the alien appearing from up above, his hatch opening as well.

     "Boolio! Good to see you, you got something for us?" Finn looks up questioningly.

     "From a new ally! A spy in the First Order!" Boolio, a horned green alien instructs.

     Y/N stands next to Finn, looking up as well.

     "A spy? Who?" She questions.

     "I don't know," Boolio grabs a cable and starts running it down to them. "Transfer the message and give it to Leia! Hurry!"

     Finn hands the cable to Y/N and she rushes to R2, placing the end of the cable in the droid's socket. The lights on R2 indicate the message starting to transfer, and halfway through, a fleet of a bunch of TIE-Fighters enter the base, locking onto the Falcon.

     "Y/N! Finn! We're about to be cooked!" Poe warns them.

     "How much longer?" Finn looks at Y/N and the droid.

     "We're almost there!" She shouts. All the lights on R2 flash on, displaying the full transfer. "Got it!"

     Y/N disconnects the cable and Finn hands it back to Boolio.

     "How do we thank you?" Finn asks.

     "Win the war," He replies bluntly, the hatch closing.

     "Poe! We got the message, let's get out of here!" Y/N shouts to him.

     Dameron quickly pulls the accelerator on the ship, boosting the Falcon forward and into a series of tunnels to escape out of. The TIE-Fighers catch up, tailing them. They start to hit their blasters, green shots aimed right at the ship. Poe takes a sharp turn, scraping the Falcon on the wall of the Glacier. Chewie growls at him and he apologizes quickly.

     Y/N fastens herself in the gunner bay at the top center of the Falcon. Finn doing the same in the gunner bay at the bottom center. They attach the headphones to their head for better communication with Poe and Chewie and fire up the blasters. They begin to move around left and right, trying to get in the aim of the Fighters tailing them.

     Y/N shoots down one of them, it crashing into the ceiling. Finn also follows, another Fighter crashing into a satellite spouting from the ground.

     "Two down!" Y/N informs, pressing a button above her to ease the controls on lock mode.

     "How many are left, guys?" Poe asks.

     "Too many!" Finn shouts back.

     Chewie starts to growl at Poe.

     "What?" Poe shouts, not hearing Chewie due to the loud blasters going off.

     "He said we can use that bridge hanging from the ceiling ahead of us to destroy the TIEs," Y/N repeats, hearing what Chewie said.

     "Great thinking," Poe compliments Chewie. "Babe, you got a clear shot of that from where you're at."

     "Got it," Y/N spins around, seeing the metal bridge in front of her. She points her blaster to the metal welds and takes a quick deep breath, firing. The Falcon barely clears it fast enough to catch the three TIEs behind them.

     "Yes!" Finn celebrates.

     "Get us back to base flyboy," Y/N orders him, taking the headset off and exiting the gunners bay. She runs back to the cockpit, Finn meeting her halfway there.

     Poe takes the Falcon into hyperspace, exiting out quickly to an unknown planet with tall spikes growing out of it. The TIEs followed behind them, now having the ability on their ship to track them through lightspeed. One TIE crashes into one of the spikes, Poe using that to get into hyperspace once again.

     "What are you doing?!" Finn shouts.

     Poe turns quickly to press three buttons and turns back around to pull the lever to exit hyperspeed.

     "Lightspeed skipping," Poe answers.

     The Falcon appears on another planet with tall floating rod towers, some connected to each other.

     "How do you know how to do that?" Finn asks. Another TIE crashes.

     Chewie growls and Poe ignores both of them

    "Rey's not here Chewie," Y/N reminds him.

     Poe presses more buttons and pulls the lever, entering and quickly exiting lightspeed and appearing in a green gas planet. A large creature appears, opening its mouth and big enough to consume the Falcon.

     "There are two more TIEs behind us!" Y/N informs.

     "Last jump, maybe forever!" Poe shouts, entering hyperspeed once more, barely escaping the creature's mouth.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.

     "Rey! The falcon's back," A pilot shouts out. Rey jumps up from her chair, places her books on the table, and runs toward the ship. Poe and Y/N are the first to exit.

     "It's on fire! Everything's on fire, all of it," Poe shouts to the engineers running over to fix the falcon.

     "Hey!" Poe waves.

     "There's a spy?" Rey asks.

     "We really could've used your help out there," Poe states, ignoring her question.

     "How'd it go?" Rey wonders.

     "Really bad actually," Poe smiles. Y/N crosses her arms, seeing the two bicker back and forth.

     "Han's ship," Rey looks at the Falcon.

     "What'd you do to the droid?" Poe points out and I look at BB-8. He's missing a part of his orange shell.

     "What'd you do to the Falcon?" Rey looks back to BB-8 and then to Poe.

     "The Falcon's in a lot better shape than he is," Poe states.

     "BB-8's not on fire like-"

     "What's left of him isn't on fire," Poe exclaims.

     "Tell me what happened!" Rey declares.

     "Tell me first," Poe demands.

     "You know what you are?" Rey smiles.

     "What?" Poe wonders.

     "You're difficult," Rey continues smiling. "You are, you're a difficult man." I laugh at the statement while standing next to BB-8.

     "You are-" Poe is interrupted by Finn calling out Rey's name. Rey walks past Poe to Finn.

     "What in the world happened BB-8?" Poe mumbles to the droid. "Babe, are you seeing this?"

     "Uh, yeah. I'm not blind Dameron. He doesn't look that bad. It's like- a... battle scar! Right?"

     Poe couldn't help but chuckle at Y/N's joke.

     "Buddy! Look at you, you're a mess."

     "You're overexaggerating. He looks better than the falcon honestly," I kneel down to look at BB-8.

     "You light-speed skipped?" Rey asks.

     "What?! It got us back here did it not?" Poe proclaims.

     "The Falcon can't handle that, the compressor's down!" Rey adds.

     "Oh I know, I was there!" Poe admits, standing up and starting to walk away.

     "Every time," Finn mumbles and I facepalm in disappointment.

     "You can't lightspeed skip the Falcon!" Rey shouts.

     "Well, actually it turns out you can!" Poe stands up.

     "Will you two break it up! From my point of view, both of you need to calm down!" I walk in between them and break them off. Poe walks away and Finn, Rey, and I follow.

     "What happened?!" Rey asks still not dropping the conversation.

     "Bad news that's what happened," Poe retorts.

     I roll my eyes at the action of these two.

     "I have to deal with two children on this base!" I mumble angrily. Finn agrees with me.

     "No spy?" Rey wonders.

     "No there's a spy," Poe admits.

     "Poe! Come on! We can fix BB-8 it shouldn't be that hard," I assure him.

     "Did we make contact with the spy or not?" Rey asks in anger.

     "There's a mole in the First Order and they sent us a message," Finn explains. BB-8 beeps from next to me and Poe stops when he hears what he said.

     "You dropped a tree on him?" Poe asks calmly.

     "You blew both sub-alternators?" Rey retorts.

     "Well, you know what! Maybe you should've been out there with us!" Poe points out.

     "Now guys!" Finn tries to break them up. I stand next to Finn with my arms crossed.

     "You know I want to be out there with you!" Rey shouts.

     "Yeah, but you're not! You're here training, for what? You're the best fighter we have. We need you, out there. Not here," Poe walks away and I follow him.

     "Poe come on! Just cheer up! We have news from the First Order from a spy! This could give us a big lead!" I try to cheer him up.

     "I guess you're right," Poe admits. I hug him from behind. BB-8 and CB-23, my droid, come rolling over to us.

     "Hey, guys!" I let go of Poe and kneel down to the droids' level.

     "Where's p/n?" Poe asks.

     "I saw her just a minute ago-," I start but I'm interrupted by a familiar white creature nudging at my heel. "Oh, there she is!" I pick her up and cuddle her.

     Poe smiles at Y/N hugging the creature, and after a few seconds, she lets it down.

     "Poe, I gotta tell you about something that happened the other day," Y/N stands up straight, looking up at him.

     "What happened?" He questions.

     "I heard a voice..."

     "Y/N..."

    "It was calling to me, trying to tell me something..."

     "You need to know..."

     "I don't know whose voice it was but it sounded familiar..."

     "The truth about your past..."

     "It wanted me to know my past... like something was being hidden from me..."

     "I'm your father..."

     "My father was somehow trying to make contact with me," Y/N explains to him.

     "Then they were, er, are force-sensitive... correct?" Poe asks.

     "Yeah, but I don't know who it could possibly be," Y/N goes into deep thought, but is interrupted by Rey.

     "The meeting will start soon, we'll find out what the message was," Rey states. They nod and follow her to the main control base. General Organa and everyone else is gathered around for the meeting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.3K 2.3K 26
After being set up whilst on a mission, Rey endures a pain beyond words as she discovers who you really are, which is overwhelming and shocking. You...
343K 9.2K 66
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away... War once more threatens to grip the galaxy. In the shadows, remnants of the old Galactic Empire have ref...
1.9K 61 13
This is the first fanfiction I have written and it is rather cringe worthy, read at your own risk. ----------------- You two sit there talking abou...
95.5K 1.6K 34
Hera Dameron, younger sister of Poe Dameron. Hera spends her time fixing ships, pretending to fly with her brother and father. Growing up, her only d...