White Rabbit (Discontinued)

De jennie-mania

"To you he's a criminal. But to them, he's a hero." - Kai Chisaki (Overhaul) - ... Mai multe

Hey!
Author Informing
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Valentine Special
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Happy Birthday, Midnight!
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Tenth
April Fool!!
Special Part!
Naomasa Tsukauchi
Chiyo Shuzenji
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteenth
Katsuki Bakugo
I Have Question...
Character Filler
Is Logical Action Actually Illogical?
Chapter Fifteenth
RESULT OF VOTES
Chapter Sixteenth
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
EXPLANATION
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-two
Special Chapter
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Izuku Midoriya
Izuku Midoriya (part 2)
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Tagged
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Author Note
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty - One
I just wanna ask.
Chapter Thirty - Two
Author's Question
White Rabbit (rewrite)

Chapter Eleven

4.3K 170 25
De jennie-mania

-Question-

"An easy question for a hero."

Night time...
Musutafu city...
Rooftop...

Third person's POV...

Black Mask was impressed with the game between him and the underground hero, Eraserhead. No one ever defeated him in Poker or any gambling game. But Shota managed not just chased after him in the game but defeated him, The King of Gambling.

The two first round was hard for Shota he admitted it. He can't defeated the vigilant either chased after him. But of course he have to win or all of their effort, the government and heroes including the police will go to no avail.

So he observed the movement of the vigilant to find the tactic he used. It took him a few minutes because he not an observant person like Izuku his neighbor who always find the solution even in a tensed situation.

And he found it. Every gambling relies on fate of the gambler, but also every gambler must have their own trick on how to play the game. And Black Mask trick is to hide the prey for the last game.

Black Mask then changed the method into a hidden card method. It was hard to discover the number. And because of that Shota change his mindset from winning to survive.

He put every number possibility on that hidden card and used a number that could beat every possibility. And he doesn't expect to have all of the guessing we're right.

And all of the observation he does had led him on winning this game. As an underground hero who never getting involved in gambling situation it is quite impressive that he can defeated the vigilant that famous with a mischievous trick and good in gambling.

"How impressive of you, Eraserhead. You're the second person who can defeated me and discovered my tactic in this game. Congratulations." Black Mask said composing all of the card back.

"As what I have promised I will let you pass." He said picking up one card and swirled it in his hand. The once black silvery card has turned into a black silvery butterfly that shone beautifully under the light of the moon.

Shota was flabbergasted by the scene of the card transformation. He watched with awe as the butterfly flapped their wings. He reached his finger to touch the butterfly and to his surprised, the butterfly leaned on his touch and let out a sparkling dust.

"Is this your quirk?" Shota unconsciously asked making he widen his eyes. He sounded like a little bit Izuku now. Black Mask smiled and shook his head in denial. "No. How I wish it was, it is not my quirk. This butterfly is a card that created specially for this kind of occasion. It uses as a messenger to us vigilantes if we need any ally and support on fighting villain." Explained Black Mask not even care that he gave a slight information about vigilantes life.

Why didn't he care about the leaked out information? The police could use it for tracking down the other vigilantes if the vigilantism side wins this game. Well, they can't. They can't tracked down the vigilantes for them won't find those card.

Loyal Guard. Was the name that being given to the card. They are specially created to hold the personal information of their holder, and can only being access by the holder. Loyal Guard has the ability of camouflage into anything including invisibility. That will only show themselves in front of the person who the holder gave permission.

Other than that? They will not revealed themselves. Loyal Guard is loyal and even if they destroyed the information won't leaked out for them destroyed the information they kept with them. A genius creation that took a lot of years and effort but give a promising results.

"Loyal Guard, you know your job." Black Mask said. Hearing the order from their master, Loyal Guard flapped their wings and flew into the dead night sky. Shota without hesitation followed the butterfly after he saw the signal from the little creation.

Meanwhile...
Musutafu city...
Hospital...
Third person's POV...

Pops smile happily looking at hi granddaughter drawing on the blank white paper with interest. She stick out her tongue on the edge of her lips showing the seriousness.

"What are you doing, Eri?" Pops asked try to peek at the drawing. "I'm drawing neechan and you!" Eri answered looking at her grandfather. Izuku taught her to look at people in the eyes when they're talking or you will be unmanned person.

"Really? Can I see it?" Pops asked feeling a bit of excitement in his heart to see the drawing of his beloved granddaughter. "Wait! I haven't finished it yet! It still needs a final lovely touch!" Eri refused extended both hands in the gestured of stop and wait.

Pops chuckles seeing the cheerful side of her granddaughter. Since Izuku saved both her and him from Kai's grasp, Eri started smiling again and not even afraid to use her quirk to treat people wound.

It's been three years and why does Pops still in the hospital? It's because three days ago, the old man tripped and fell from the stairs. He was grateful that Katsuki was there that time or who knows what happened to him.

Flashback...
Pops' residence...

Pops covered his mouth as he yawn. His whole body was aching, his own fault by the way. Because to tired he somehow slept in a very uncomfortable position where you obviously going to get a back pain from it.

A wonderful smell of breakfast greeted his nose. His eyes shot opened as he recognize the smell of that delicious food. A pancake! And it was a vanilla flavored.

Fastening his steps, Pops not even realized that his beloved dog left a tennis sized ball right in front of the stairs.

The dog, Fred ran as fast as he could to stop his master from kept walking. He bit the edge of his Master's bathrobe and pulled it as hard as he can.

"What are you doing, Fred? We will play after I having the pancake." Pops said oblivious of the ball existence a few steps away from him. Fred still trying his best on pulling the robe.

Pops, feeling annoyed snatched the end of the robe fast and rough. Making him tripped earlier. Has the intention to prevent himself from falling, he extended his hand down to her the floor as a cane.

That's when he knew why Fred pulled his robe. His hand landed on the ball and it becoming the second reason of why he fall off the stairs.

"What the fuck! Pops!"

End of flashback...

And when he woke up he was lectured by both Izuku and Kai about safety. How does Kai lectured him if he's in the Tartarus?

The answer is uses a Skype!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1M 57.5K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
331K 13K 43
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
771K 47.2K 112
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
156K 5.6K 90
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...