Hayley Williams Imagines

By JinsUdon814

She's my all time idol and I wanted to do some. for girls only. sorry :( More

You surprise her at the Paramore concert
date
She wont let you leave the bed
Hayley Has A Mommy Moment
Christmas with Lila
Movie night
Family photo Shoot
Phone Names
Im doing requests
Lila Gets In Trouble
Song both of you like
You had a bad day
Kisses
Sweet texts
youre lovely,do you know that?
Author's note
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYLEY
Cuddles/Kisses
family movie night
I am sooo sorry

How You guys started dating

1.2K 27 0
By JinsUdon814

Requested by ParkerPrincess

I sighed as I slid down the wall of the bathroom stall.I looked around the room, with one eyebrow arched slightly.I heard someone coming in, so I came out and said,"I'm sorry, I was just u, thinking about something."I snuffled and the i heard the girl,(Who was very beautiful might I add), say,"Its no biggy, hey, um do you want to hang out sometime?"."Sure.here's my number."

She gladly took it and I felt my cheeks get hot as I left the bathroom.A few weeks later, hayley,(Oh yes, I got her name), had gone out every single day. We were getting close.And then one day, we were at starbucks, talking, and all of a sudden, I hear hayley ask me,"Um, would you ever considering being my um,GirlFriend?" I leaped onto her and hugged her tight and said,"Yes yes yes" and the rest is history.

Sorry if that sucked its like 10:45 and I've been tired since my first class this morning -MADDIEYE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
1M 40.4K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
14.7K 147 13
All happy ending no smut may get a little heated but that's it -El has no super powers and goes to hawkin High hopper is her dad and Joyce is her mom...