π…πŽπ‘ππˆπƒπƒπ„π ( BEASTARS...

Door INVCORP

π…πŽπ‘ππˆπƒπƒπ„π |❝ 𝙄 𝙙𝙀𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙀𝙬 π™žπ™› 𝙄 π™‘π™€π™«π™š π™π™šπ™§, 𝙀𝙧 π™žπ™› 𝙄 π™‘π™€π™«π™š π™©π™π™š 𝙃𝙐𝙉𝙏... Meer

𝟎𝟎
𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟐
πŸŽπŸ‘
πŸŽπŸ’
πŸŽπŸ“
πŸŽπŸ”
πŸŽπŸ•
πŸŽπŸ–
πŸŽπŸ—
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟐
πŸπŸ‘
πŸπŸ’
πŸπŸ“
𝐐𝐧𝐀
πŸπŸ”
πŸπŸ•
πŸπŸ–
πŸπŸ—
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐
πŸπŸ‘
πŸπŸ’
πŸπŸ“
πŸπŸ”
πŸπŸ•
πŸπŸ–
πŸπŸ—
πŸ‘πŸŽ
πŸ‘πŸ
πŸ‘πŸ
πŸ‘πŸ‘

𝟏𝟏

18K 742 565
Door INVCORP

Reminder that my QnA is on the 27th :)

Also @blueeniights

is having a QnA soon so I implore you to 1, read her books because they're amazing and 2, ask her questions as well.

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

"So....[F/n],"

Dom let out, being able to sense the small tension in the room. The girl had only been in there for a matter of minutes and everything they had been doing had already been paused. A part of the Peafowl had felt a bit bad for the girl, seeing as it was only her second day here and she was already attracting so much attention.

"Are you enjoying the school so far?"

"Yes, everyone has been very kind...Dom?"

The male could let but let out a small laugh, seeing her face as she attempted to remember the name from yesterday. Thankfully for her, she had.

"Yep that's me, do you know everyone here? I know yesterday you didn't get to meet everyone"

Taking a small second to glance around the room, the girl found that she didn't know those faces. Seeing as most of them were busy the day before she never got to meet them. However, she was a bit worried with all the eyes in the room being on her. 

She had been used to it, seeing as it happened all day as she walked around. But that didn't meant that she enjoyed it all. It was strange to go from one set of eyes, Oguma, to what felt like every single pair in the school.

Not to mention all the jealous stares she had been able to get as well. As much as she wished they were all simply curious glances, she could always tell there was more. Some of those she didn't want to think about. The intent behind some peoples eyes were a bit too much for the smaller human.

"No, actually. I only know you and Legosi"

Suddenly, the pairs of eyes that were once on her quickly turned to the awkward grey wolf. Almost as if they were screaming at him for an explanation. Though he wasn't going to be giving one, at least not with the girl in the room anyway.

Every time he thought back to the morning he could feel his body heat up. It wasn't everyday that someone had asked to pet you, actually, it NEVER happens. To say he was a bit surprised would be a huge understatement.

"W-Well that's a start,"

Dom spoke, trying to calm everyone in the room down. It had only been him and [F/n] talking, but he could constantly feel the air change almost every second. He coughed a bit before he started pointing.

"That is Fudge...then we have Mark, Kai-"

As he kept showing the girl who was who, Legosi couldn't seem to pry his eyes away from the girl. He knew it would be weird, what if she suddenly turned to see him staring at her, but deep down he couldn't help it.

The feeling of guilt just kept digging a deeper hole inside of his body. He wanted to tell her about how he was the carnivore who hurt her last night, he really did, but something inside of him wouldn't allow it. Almost as if there were two sides of him fighting one another.

It was slowly tearing him apart, that much he would admit. But he knew that telling her the truth would be harder than simply telling her. The consequences of after, how she would look at him, what she would do, who she'd tell. Not to mention what the people she'd tell would do.

'I wish I could just take it back,'

A solution that the wolf had thought up, though it wouldn't work. There was no undoing what has already been done. And there was certainly going to be no fixing the mark that he had left on the poor girls arm.

The smell of her blood was still fresh in the male's mind too, which didn't help him one bit. The mouth-watering smell had made its place into his mind. Holding onto it and refusing to let go no matter what else he tried to fill his senses with.

"I'm [F/n], as you all know, but it's really great to meet all of you!"

Her smile, god her smile had also taken its rightful place inside of Legosi's being. And he hated it, hated how easily she was able to take over his mind and his thoughts. He had no clue if it was because of her, or because of what she was.

An omnivore, human whatever you wanted to call her. She was something almost unheard of. Something that anyone would be lucky to see or meet in their lives, whether that be while the humans dead or not.

"Legosi go with,"

"W-What..?"

Being brought back to the world by Dom, he looked up to see everyone staring at him once again. This time, having even the attention of the [h/c] haired girl as well. Seeing this, Kai elbowed the taller carnivore before letting out a huff.

"Go to the gardening club with [F/n], she doesn't know where it is"

"M-Me?"

The girl felt as if she could sense how much the male didn't want to go with her. Not only was he not paying attention at all, but he was also stuttering with every word that came out of his mouth.

"Y-You don't have to come Legosi, I can find it don't worry"

The wolf's tail quickly stopped moving. Looking at her face, though she was smiling, it was obvious to him that she was a bit saddened by her own words. It isn't as if the male didn't want to go with her, in fact, he would love to get alone time with her.

His only worry would be what would come if he was alone with her again. The worry of him attacking her was always looming over his shoulder.

"I can, let's go"

He took normal strides walking out of the warehouse, though [F/n] had to quicken her pace to keep up with him. The male was too busy with trying to fight off the feelings growing inside of him to remember that she was smaller than him. Meaning such normal steps for him would be harder for her to do.

"S-Sorry Legosi but can we slow down?"

The wolf awkwardly turned around. His breath caught in his throat seeing her figure still a good foot away from him, big breathes leaving her mouth in an attempt to catch them. For an odd reason, Legosi couldn't help but enjoy the way she looked as of now, but he didn't know why.

"I-I'm sorry,"

"Don't worry you're fine...I'm just afraid I'll fall. I wouldn't want to burden you if I do"

'You'll never burden me'

His eyes widened as his head snapped away from her, confusing the girl as she stared at him. His mind, was thinking fully on its own at this point. To him, he was just lucking that they didn't come out of his mouth for the smaller being to hear.

Swallowing the lump that had formed in his throat, the male did his best to smile reassuringly at the girl. Though it wasn't very convincing, [F/n] had still gone along with it. She had no place to try and pry into whatever was happening with Legosi.

'He isn't like Louis'

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

'She's so close'

The male spoke to himself, being able to feel the girls body-heat radiating to his fur. Both currently standing in front of the gardening clubs door. He shouldn't be thinking about how close they were, especially considering they had been the times they met, but again he couldn't help it.

Almost as if his body, his instincts, just wanted to focus on her. The only thing that would run through his mind was her, the only smell he was able to smell was her. Sure there had been a mix of other things but she was on top of it all.

"I'll open the door,"

She was always so nice to him, if she knew what happened that night there was no doubt in his mind that everything would change. And that she would be gone, he couldn't bare for her to leave him.

"Oh, hello"

"Haru? You're in the gardening club?"

The wolf didn't have a chance to speak before the girl pushed herself through the door. Running up to the rabbit that was standing there. Engulfing her body into a hug before pulling away.

'Will she hug me too...the next time she sees me?'

He couldn't help as the thought rang through his mind. Watching as the two girls were happily chatting away. His mind slowly developing the scenario in his mind already. How she would happily say his name before running up to him.

'How would I even hug her? Would I get down or would she jump into my arms?'

"Legosi, this is Haru, I met her this morning"

The male took a step forward, closing the door behind him, to greet the smaller beast.

"H-Hello"

"Nice to meet you Legosi, and [F/n] I met you last night NOT this morning"

At even the slight mention of the night, the carnivore tensed up a bit. Thankfully for him neither of the two girls noticed. Too busy talking to one another to see his reactions. How he had wished to someday be able to talk to the girl like that.

Both the rabbit and the human talked as if they didn't have a care in the world. The [h/c] haired girl easily being able to chat with her, and smile with her. 

'Can I ever do that with her? Do I deserve to see her happy?'

More thoughts ran through his mind. He never wanted to bring despair to the girl, surely she would have only that if she found out the truth. But at the same time he didn't want to let her go. The small interactions they've had since the night were already like treasures to him.

If it all suddenly went away, vanished into thin air, he didn't know what he would do with himself.

"Oh before I forget [F/n],"

"Yeah?"

"Do you know Louis?"

The girl stared at Haru, a bit confused by her question. There was really no reason for her to ask such a thing. Seeing as through the day the girl had done her best to avoid the male because of what happened that morning. 

Legosi too, was a bit confused by her question. Of course he knew that the two had a connection. It did send discomforting waves through his body not knowing how close the two of them were, but he couldn't do anything about it.

"Yeah, why did something happen?"

"Oh no...it's just that, he seemed to know you so I thought..."

The dwarf rabbit looked down a bit, letting her feelings get in the way of how she spoke for a moment. Remembering the look on the red deer's face when she had mentioned your name earlier. How concerned he had looked, how he halted what he was doing to listen to her.

The rabbit couldn't remember the last time that the male had cared so much for her like that. In fact, recently they hadn't gotten together as much. And for him to be so worried about the human, well, it did make her feel a bit upset. 

"Did something happen Haru?"

"I told him about your arm"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any character: 'I want to kiss [F/n]'

Every comment: "BET"

Me:   ♪ ♬ ヾ('︶'♡)ノ ♬ ♪ "YoU wAnTeD tHeM tO kIsS???"

[I love kiss blocking :,)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

79.4K 1.8K 13
Louis decides to visit Legosi at his apartment. What happens when he's forced to spend the night? Tried to stay as close to the canon as possible. If...
42.3K 1.3K 23
(DISCONTINUED) *the book only ended just before the final episode so I would not consider this book unreadable* What happens when instead of Legoshi...
60.7K 1.8K 70
Beastars Project: Book 2 Alan has found his place among the animals of Cherryton, but he soon begins to question his purpose in their society. As his...
63.8K 2.1K 49
πŸ”‡BEASTARS MANGA SPOILERSπŸ”‡ You were an active members of the Shishigumi thanks to the Chief Lion, you were raised in a live bate facility until he e...