Stuck in Naruto : Male Reader

By s-h-o-t-o

Strangely enough, after your death-to which you have forgotten-you were transported spiritually to the world... More

[1] Indecisive
[2] Friends
[3] Enrollment
[4] Trauma
[5] Isolation
[6] Out of Luck
[7] Realm of the Dead
[8] Genin
[9] Negotiations
[11] Character Description
[12] Sand Siblings
[?] Special: Sujin's Story
[?] Special Sujin Story Pt.2
[13] Chunin Exams
[14] First Test
[15] Second Test
[16] Encounter
[17] Complications
[18] Naruto's Secret Mission!

[10] Decision

15.1K 605 889
By s-h-o-t-o

Previously:

Ito took out a bag from his pocket, only one food pill remained left in there. He sighed to himself, " It looks like I'll have to go back now.." Seeing the food pill shortage.

" You'll be fine kid, just put your skills to use." Said Tobirama who was now with them. Ito nods, and Hashirama pulled him into a big hug, including the white haired male who very much was irritated of it.

" Bye Lord Hokage's, thanks for helping me out!"

" Don't hesitate to summon us for training, alright?" Tobirama stated.

" Okay." Ito activated his Mangekyo, and waved before leaving.

_________________________________________

[10] Decisions

Ito returned back to where he originally fled, and he looked around and noticed no one there. The room was actually empty now.

Before stepping out, he did a transformation jutsu. Looking as if he were a guard anbu from the outside.

He walked toward the main hall, only to be stopped.

" You should be guarding the outside." The female stated.

Ito paused for a second. " Sorry, I'm new around here."

" Alright, I suppose I could show you." After being sent outside, when she was out of sight. Ito fled, but another one had called out to him.

" Hey, where do you think you're going! This is our main priority!" Shouted a male from the gates.

Ito only looked back and shrugged, resuming to run away.

[•••]

Ito looked around inside the building, not having a clue where the Hokage's Office was. He placed his bet on the staircase leading up since the office was on the highest floor.

The Anbu grabbed his wrist forcibly, trying to drag him away. Another appeared into the hallway outside the Office door. Danzo came into view, and Ito reached behind for his katana. Prepared to fight back.

" Take him out." Ito gasped as he was almost knocked out. He decided to kick them with chakra added to it.

" Why can't we do more C rank missions!! We alre--"

The doors to the Hokage's office opened, revealing team 7 exiting the room only to be halted by the scene in front of them.

" Let go!" Ito demanded.

" Ito? What's happening?" Asked Naruto. Ito reached for Naruto to grab onto, but got struck behind the neck.

" Help.. me." Before passing out. Naruto reached to get him but missed as the anbu started pulling him away quickly and leaving the building.

Before they could successfully get away,  a gloved hand grabbed the anbu's arm with a strong grip. Turning them around with force.

" What are you doing." Kakashi said.

" I was ordered to do so."

" You aren't taking that boy." Stated Kakashi before lifting up his headband.

[•••]

The Hokage appeared with genin from Team 7 running behind.

" I prohibit this fight to occur any longer. Anbu, send this letter to Danzo. The boy is to remain here."

The anbu nodded in response and left the scene. Kakashi turned around and lowered his headband once more.

" Ito! Are you okay?!" Said Sakura, running to his side worriedly. Naruto tried shaking him awake. Sasuke looked unaffected, but was concerned deep down.

" ..My arm." Ito mumbled.

" Huh?."

" What's wrong with your arm ttebayo'??"

" Get off my arm, Naruto." He looked down and saw his knees were on Ito's arm.

He yelled in surprise and apologized, Ito chuckled at his expression. Sakura whacked his head, " Stop yelling!"

" Don't worry, I'll handle it from here." The Hokage told the silver spikey hair male.

" Guys, he'll be fine from here, let's go." Kakashi said. 

" You sure you'll be okay?" Asked Sakura.

" Yup, I'm with the Hokage." He said as he stood up.

" Tch, don't get defeated so easily next time." Sasuke spoke.

" Yeah, yeah." Ito waved it off.

" Now, the mission won't finish on it's own." Their sensei reminded.

The three started following behind him, and reading both Naruto's and Sakura's minds, Ito said,

" I'll tell you guys later, just do that mission."

" Oh! Meet us at Ichiraku's then for ramen too dattebayo!!"

Ito chuckled a bit, " Of course, Naruto."

[•••]

" You aren't exactly documented in here, had I known you were a genin. It's strange to not find a file on you here.."

Danzo...

" Oh.. But you assigned me to be under his apprenticeship.. Hokage-Sama." Ito mentioned.

The old male sighed, once again encountering one of Danzo's schemes.

" I'm afraid that was false information, I'm sorry."

" You shouldn't be the one to apologize." Ito stated.

" I'm guessing you caught onto his way of things?" Ito nodded.

" So what will happen to me?" Ito said, not bothering to question why Hiruzen hasn't stopped Danzo's way of doing things. Knowing the man is a pacifist.

" I'll assign you to team 7, since you seem to know Naruto and the others quite a bit." Ito smiled slightly.

" Aside from that, what is your name again? My apologies."

" Ito, Ito Uchiha." The Third Hokage looked down in deep thought. Knowing that the Uchiha clan was Massacred. Leaving only three survivors based upon his knowledge. Which made him wonder how in the world he evaded Itachi. An obvious reason of why Danzo tried to grab his hands on him.

" Ah, I recognize the name. I've seen you before back in the academy. I'd never have the time to speak with you directly. The kids usually bombarded me with questions."

" Oh? That's alright."

" Where do you currently live?" He asked.

" At the Nara's, I haven't been there for awhile ever since Danzo took me. I've been piling up a bit of money to rent out some place. To not be a burden y'know?"

" You don't have to save up anymore." Ito looked up at him confused.

" I'll give you your own apartment, you wouldn't mind it, no?"

" Of course I wouldn't mind it! If it's free rent and stuff then sign me up."

" You make me feel like I'm talking to an adult, you know that." The Hokage laughed off a bit.

[•••]

" Here's the address, and the keys." He handed the things to Ito.

Ito bowed slightly, " Thank you for helping me out, Lord Third."

" No formalities, just call me gramps like the other kids." Ito nodded and bid him a goodbye.

[•••]

Ito POV

I walked alone, it was kind of strange. Having been locked in darkness, and then into the death realm sure brings a different perspective right now.

I felt the winds blowing my growing spikey hair, that'll be a problem. Might have to cut it later.

While I was walking I noticed the familiar walls of the Nara Clan.

' I should pay Shikamaru a visit.'

I knocked on his front door, no one answered but eventually his mother opened the door.

" Shikamaru should be returning around this time. I haven't seen you in so long Ito! Where have you been?"

" Training, and the Hokage gave me an apartment to stay in." She had a surprised look, congratulating me while always saying that it's never a burden for me to stay there.

[•••]

' Hmm Ichiraku's should be around here..'

I bumped into another person, accidentally knocking them backwards. I caught their arm on time before they fell completely to the floor.

" I'm sorry Hinata, I wasn't looking."

" I-Ito!" Hinata gasped.

" W-Where have you been?-" Neji walked passed Hinata coldly.

" Hurry up, Hinata-Sama." He spoke bitterly. Hinata tensed, knowing she had to hurry back. But I grabbed her end of the jacket sleeve.

" I've been training, there was a mistake and now I'm on team 7 with Naruto and the others." I stared down at Neji, before looking back to Hinata.

" Don't let him boss you around, stand your ground. You are Hinata Hyuga, who's a good person." I tried encouraging her.

' I just hate seeing Hinata get treated like that towards her own clan. She's a really kind girl.'

Hinata nodded while smiling slightly, " Okay, t-thank you Ito. Bye!" She concluded before heading back to the compound along with Neji.

[•••]

' They should be here.'

I waited ten more minutes until I heard a loud voice calling my name from afar. I waved at Naruto with Sakura approaching.

We all had a good time there, Naruto downing three bowls of miso ramen.

" So, that's what happened. I'm supposed to start working with you guys tomorrow. A new member of team 7." I explained.

They both had happy faces, probably glad that I was assigned on their team.

" Yay!/That's awesome dattebayo!"

" But that was pretty rough, how did you manage to escape there?." Sakura asked.

I kind of left out the part of how I used my mangekyo. I never mentioned it since there would've been possible eavesdropping nearby. Also it wasn't that important to tell.

" Trick the enemy, by using transformation jutsu."

" Ooh! Was it that jutsu? The sexy jutsu that I use--"

" Naruto! That isn't appropriate!!" Sakura scolds.

" Sorry Sakura-Chan.." Naruto muttered, fearing the hit to which he never received.

I laughed a bit at this, " No, but I would've done that as the last option."

' Wonder where the directions are..'

" Hey do you guys have a clue where this is at?" I showed them the written address. Naruto looked while thinking, and Sakura later explained where.

It was getting late and all of us headed home. Me and Naruto walked with Sakura, them talking about their missions so far.

Surprisingly me and Naruto still walked together until I realized that Naruto lived in the apartments I was given.

What's better is that we were next door neighbors.

" Good night neighbor." I stated.

" This is cool! We could sleepover anytime and stuff dattebayo!!"

" Yup we can."

[•••]

No POV

" Damn that Uchiha kid."

' Maybe Itachi spared him for a reason.. I should avoid him from now on.' Danzo thought.

Ito spent the the next three months with Team 7, completing missions and such. Him surprising the others on his ninjutsu and sword skills. Making them want to train their best as well.

" Why did you make us wait so long ttebayo'!?!?"

" Well, the chunin exams are coming up. I decided you are all qualified to sign up for it." Kakashi states.

Their preparation for the exams begin.

A/N - Hello, yes Reader is apart of Team 7.

Should Ito stay in that team or should it be changed to something different?

P.S thanks for reading as always. Here's a drawing of Kakashi ~v~

○ Naruto Horoscope ○

You are the character based on your birthdate month. . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 761 16
A young woman from the 21th century dies on a tragedic accident while going home. The world she once knew was slowly disappearing on sight. When her...
79.6K 2.1K 44
You are from the (l/n) clan a very powerful and very well respect clan well it was until it's downfall and every clan member killed in cold blood Wel...
148K 5.1K 20
Rose was left at an orphanage after the death of her parents, living under the abuse of the head matron. After creating bonds with the other children...
1.1M 51.6K 73
The war is over. Yet, only one left alive is her. A girl, they never paid enough attention to. A girl, who is to be sent in time and change the whole...