The Life Of Priest Young | A...

By pyt_redd

Priest " Ghost " Young & Faith " Beanie " Gonzales have known each other ever since their preschool days but... More

Characters
Author's Note Before You Continue ...
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chaper 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
⚠️ Before I Continue ... ⚠️
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Yall Miss Me❔❕
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
❕MUST READ ❕
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61

Chapter 31

280 7 0
By pyt_redd

Faith
Atlanta , Ga
8:15am
The sun was shining bright behind in the curtains as I got up and opened them letting the sunlight shin in the room giving the room some light and I felt much better than earlier this morning when Ember called and woke me up.

Tired of wearing this hospital gown , the nurse came in yesterday night and told me I could change into something more comfortable so I text Priest to pack me a overnight bag with some clothes and some underwear and some comfy socks to put on my feet.

Faith😚💕: goodmorning honey before you come by the hospital can you go by the condo for me and pack a overnight bag with a comfortable outfit and some underwear and some comfy socks to wear on my feet please .. thank you see you soon 😘
8:24am

I sent the text as I walked to the bathroom to put my hair in a silk low ponytail. * at the top * I walked back to lay down and relax as I heard my phone go off , it was Priest texting me back.

Priest💙: morning love of course I can do that for you I'll be there by 10 or 1030 make sure you eat and relax see you soon 😘
8:28am
I put my phone back on the bed beside me as I laid down to relax some more and wait for Priest to come see me. I picked up the remote and turned the tv on as I thought back to the day Priest and I saw the news story about his little brother Rashawn and him escaping from the shelter he was staying in.

I felt bad for both Priest and his little brother because I always wanted them both to find and reconnect with each other ever since the day we both went to adoption house together and I saw how broken and sad Priest was when the lady told us he didn't live with her anymore. I wanted that for him more than ever.

I scanned through the channels trying to find something to watch as I scanned through , I saw a tv show that caught my attention so I started to watch that. 3 minutes into the show , I heard my phone ringing so I picked it up and saw that it was Cam calling me so I ignored it putting my phone back down on the bed and continued watching the tv show.

30 minutes into watching the show , I suddenly heard a knock on the door. I told whoever it was to come in and when the door opened revealing the person behind it my eyes and mouth suddenly dropped in surprise. It was Priest entering the room.

I was so happy and overjoyed to see him that I hopped out of bed and jumped on his waist as he caught me and we hugged each other like we haven't seen each other in years. I couldn't help myself I was too excited to see him and I know he was happy to see me too.

" Oh my god I can't believe I'm holding you in my arms right now. I swear it feels like it's been so long since I've hugged you like this baby girl fa real. " He said slowly swinging me around as we were still hugging.

Tears that I didn't even realize I was holding back started to surface which made me cry even harder.

" I know baby I miss you too. It's been so long to the point where it feels like forever. " I said as I sniffed and laid my head on his shoulder.

I jumped down off his body as we tried to calm ourselves down from being to happy. I sat down on the bed as he dragged the chair from against the wall closer to my hospital bed so we could catch up and talk for a little bit.

" So how's everything ? " I asked giving him my full attention.

" Well since we've last talked , you know my mom's been in the hospital and she hasn't been doing so good. " He said as he dropped his head down.

I could tell that his mother being sick and in the hospital was bothering him more than anything. With all I had going myself I still wanted to be there for me in any way I had too. I cared about him a lot more than he knew it and I was willing to let it be known sooner than later.

I lifted his head with the tip of my index finger and looked into his eyes.

" Look at me. Don't do that. " I said as I looked into his eyes.

" Do what ? " He asked confused.

" Don't make yourself feel like you're the blame for everything that happens to you or the people around you in your life. You've been doing it since the night you told me about the death of your father. It's not your fault and neither is your mother being sick either. No one's to blame these things just happen. "I told him.

He suddenly put his hands over his mouth realizing that I had noticed him blaming his self for his mother being in the hospital lately.

" I didn't even notice I was doing that fa real. It's like I don't wanna put the blame on me but I still do it anyway cause I never thought it would happen like that ya know ? " I told her.

" I know exactly what you mean baby you don't have explain but if it's making you feel better then go right ahead by all means. " I said as he put his head in my lap.

The minute he put his head down on my lap , I heard my phone ring. I peeked over to see who it was and it was Cam calling me again and I ignored the call and just let it ring.

" Who was that ? " He asked me lifting his head up from my lap.

I looked at him with a scared look as I was scared to tell him that it was Cam who called because I didn't know how he was gonna react to my answer but I still told him anyway. I took a deep breath as I gave him a answer to his question.

" Uh that was Cam calling me. He called earlier this morning before you came over here. I didn't wanna tell you cause I didn't know how you'd react. " I told him as I nervously played with my fingers.

He must've noticed I was nervous because he put his hand on top of mine to get me to stop playing with my fingers.

" Baby it's okay you know you can tell me anything always. Whatever it is no matter what you can come to me about it. " He told me.

" I know I just didn't know how you'd react if I told you that a nigga you're not really fond of was calling me that's all. "

" It's all good don't worry. All I'm worried about right now is getting you better and back home where we belong. " He told me as he smiled.

" Ugh I know I'm ready to get the fuck out of here too. "

I laughed as I saw the doctor enter the room.

                               Priest
                          Atlanta , Ga
                              9:17am
I sat up in the bed and stretched my body out as I yawned so I could go visit Faith at the hospital in a few. I pulled the covers back and stood up and walked to the bathroom so I could take a shower.

I was excited to see Faith and I know she was gone be overjoyed to see me too. I felt like it's been forever since we seen each other but not so much because we always talk on the phone ever now and then since I been busy with my mother being in the hospital and all. I couldn't wait to see her and I knew the feeling was gonna be mutual between us.

30 minutes later , I hopped out the shower and grabbed a towel to dry off as I wrapped it around my body so I could do my hygiene routine. I brushed my teeth then I walked back in the room towards the chair where my bag was and started looking for a outfit to wear.

After 10 minutes , I finally found a outfit to wear and I pulled out some underwear to put on. I put the outfit on the bed as I put my underwear on then I wrapped the towel back around my body as I walked back in the bathroom to quickly brush my hair down.

I took the towel down off my body as I walked back to the bed to put on my outfit.

                       Priest's Outfit
After I got dressed , I walked back in the bathroom to check myself in the mirror making sure I was straight then I reached over and put on my jewelry.

I grabbed my keys and my phone as I headed to the elevators to go down to the lobby so I could leave and go see Faith at the hospital.

The elevator stopped at the lobby as I got off and walked towards my car and got in then drove out of the hotel parking lot and on the highway towards the hospital.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113 0 42
Grey Montgomery had everything she wanted out of life. She was on the verge of graduating high school and going off to college with the love of her l...
810K 26.1K 55
Dave East move to Atlanta to further his career in music and to get away from the super busy life in New York. What happens when Dave gets introduced...
5.2M 138K 23
Copyright Β© 2014 All Copy Rights Reserved Warning: Contains explicit sexual content for mature audiences only. A/N: THIS STORY IS CURRENTLY BEING EDI...
7.2K 522 65
What happens when someone whom you used to call as 'bestfriend' turns out to be someone who you never thought him to become like and all this happen...