𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑆𝑢𝑛 𝐼𝑠 𝑆𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖�...

By StormingSolby

They've fallen into the routine of talking together all through study hall, but the blond starts to get quiet... More

Character Meet
☼Day 1☼
☼Day 2☼
☼Day 3☼
☼Day 4☼
☼Day 5☼
☼Day 6☼
☼Day 7☼
☼Day 8☼
☼Day 9☼
☼Day 10☼
☼Day 11☼
☼Day 12☼
☼Day 14☼
☼Day 15☼
☼Day 16☼
☼Day 17☼
☼Day 18☼
☼Day 19☼
☼Day 20☼
☼Day 21☼
☼Day 22☼

☼Day 13☼

198 18 0
By StormingSolby

Weeks had pass and somehow he looked worse and worse everyday, rather it was the red rimmed eyes or the trembling of his weak body that was at least 10 pounds frailer then when they met.

Sam never wanted to hang out after school anymore, seemed the two that had none stop conversation had nothing to talk of anymore.

Even if both of their minds were filled with thoughts, longing for each other. But the brunette didn't know what to say and the blonde was trapped in his own mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.2K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
20.4K 615 27
sam golbach is a charming barista at the local, small downtown coffee shop named 'the hideout' in manhattan. colby brock moves around the corner, and...
22.7K 1K 19
"what are we?" thomas asked. "what do you want us to be? friends?" newt asked, making the brunet laugh. thomas and newt were supposed to get along as...
1M 39.2K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...