scenarios

By thepuffypineapplee

Started : 6-1-19 Request? Message me the idol(s), if you want it to be nsfw or not, or if you want a sad or h... More

hand placement (BTS, Hyung Line)
stranded but reunited(Keith Powers)
hand placement (BTS, Maknae Line)
best friend's brother (Kim Jisoo)
model (song mingi)
beach (Charles Melton)
we're not dating(Kim Taehyung)
revenge note
house maid(Wooyoung)
you're thinking too much(rough draft)
when they catch you singing (ateez ; hyung line)
operation 'break up'
when they catch you singing (ateez; maknae line)
turn tables(Villain Ft. Christian Yu)
lost friends(zayn)
ride of feels (BTS, Jungkook Ft. Bobby Of IKON )
ride of feels (BTS Jungkook)
jealousy (Taehyung and Diamond White)
jealousy(Taehyung and Diamond White ft Wooyoung)
fwb(Villain Of PLT)
housemates(ateez)
such kids(plt)
im sorry(V and Rm)
belong
tension
stay
(title)
crush struggles
cool people
dating my idols(BTS)
(title) 2
savior (Seokjin)
savior (Yoongi)
savior (Taehyung)
savior (Taehyung)
waiting (Austin Mahone)
savior (Namjoon)
lap dance
savior (Jimin)
NyQuil
goodbye... or at least an attempt at one
audition
operation 'break up'
savior (Taehyung)
fantasies and sadness
"annoying" :'(
affair
savior (Jungkook)
savior (Jungkook)
I'm Sorry (V and RM)
no aftercare (18+)
comparison
quality time (b.i)

savior (Hoseok)

1.2K 40 1
By thepuffypineapplee

"Hey!" she called out to the man in white as he stood over the dark hole. "don't do that!" he just looks over his shoulder, not saying another word. "I don't know what you may have been going through, but you don't have to do this."

Reaching for his hand, she nearly gasped at how cold he was to touch. "You're freezing!" she pulls him away from the hole that leads to the unknown. "Come with me." she interlocks their fingers together.

He doesn't make any motion but he does tread behind her.

...

Sitting him down on her couch, she wraps a blanket around his body. Rubbing his arms, hoping to give him some warmth. He couldn't help but feel confusion as he looked at her. Why was she so concerned with his life?

"No matter how you feel, I can't let anything happen to you."

Grabbing his face, she makes him look into her eyes. "I refuse to let anything happen to you. I just can't." He felt her sincerity and for the first time, he nodded. She smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I'm going to make you something to eat." he nods, following her and holding the blanket close. "What's your name? I was about to call you the angel in white." he blushed at the name. "Hoseok."

"Hoseok?" she turns away from the store. "Yes." she nodded, turning around. "You wanted to ask me something..." she nodded, feeling as if he read her mind.

"I'm afraid to ask. I don't want to trigger anything." she says, holding her arm as she felt awkward.

"But what I do want to say, is that I'm going to be here for you. That you can count on." he then smiles, leaning on her shoulder as he watched her cook.

...

"Who's that?" Namjoon questions, holding his chin in confusion. "This is my savior, Y/n." Hoseok wraps his arm around her shoulder, slight blush on their cheeks.

"Savior?" Yoongi questions, feeling intrigued. he nodded. "If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't be here. I can't live without her."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.2K 1.1K 50
bts ambw imagines tings ๐Ÿ’ซ y'all have this 44.5k reads๐Ÿ˜ƒ started: nov 2019 ended: dec 2020
1M 14.6K 74
"๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ? " โžช ๐šŠ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐š๐š’๐š•๐š•๐šŽ...
674K 13K 130
WอŸอŸEอŸอŸLอŸอŸCอŸอŸOอŸอŸMอŸอŸEอŸอŸ TอŸอŸOอŸอŸ MอŸอŸYอŸอŸ AอŸอŸMอŸอŸBอŸอŸWอŸอŸ IอŸอŸMอŸอŸAอŸอŸGอŸอŸIอŸอŸNอŸอŸEอŸอŸ BอŸอŸOอŸอŸOอŸอŸKอŸอŸ ๐˜ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๏ฟฝ...
459K 18.6K 86
- - "don't leave me jimin , d-don't leave us." you stutter. you look up at jimin with tears threatening to leave your eyes and watch as he looks dow...