Blind By Love

By love_angell20

"This is Rumaan's child" I heard mama said. I didn't look up at her. I keep my head lowered. because I didn't... More

prologue
1. Our first night. he left
2. waiting for him
3. After 8 years
4. Did he forget?
5. Their nikah
6. talk to me
7. Chocolate ice cream
8. Divorce?
9. Her confession. his promised.
10. Green signal.
11. Closeness
12. Lizard prank | maintain some distance
13. Don't show me your face again
Thank you
14. kiss me!!
15. Not first but second kiss
16. Open your eyes/ drunk!!
17. I want you!
18. Ellen. marriage proposal
19. party part 1
20. party part 2
21. Birthday gift
Author's Note.
22. All mine / All yours
23. Romance
24. Good bye Ellen
25. jealousy.
26. Your my secret / Date
27. New trouble Ariba
28. misunderstanding
29. Asking forgiveness
30. Hana VS Ariba
31. hurt and pain
32. Distance
33. Breaking point
New stories prologue
35. broken souls
Happy note
36. Winning her again
37. She's afraid of me!?
38. Be strong!
39. Regretting
40. Our baby
41. Give me last chance / final decision
42. Dua / Momin
43. divorce papers!
44. Till baby's birth
45. Back to home
46. Parents graves
47. Hana's hatred
48. Prove her wrong
49. Rahmaan's struggle
50. His pain / her happiness
51. Beautiful moments
52. Torture night for maan
53. On the edge of losing
54. It's suffocating!
55. Our end.
covers
56. Blind by love. part 1
57. blind by love. part 2
Epilogue.
Changing name.
Bonus chapter.
sequel / New stories.

34. Completely broken

44.4K 1.7K 632
By love_angell20

Hey people.

I updated now go and tell me which story line you like the most and want first... Selfish people. Huh😒

So here is the most awaited chapter.

************

Rahmaan's POV

We all were stood outside of Hana's room. As hana fainted my parents and Riya aapi came by then. They become too much worried for her and i called the doctor. Now doctor was inside the room with unconscious hana and mama.

When I saw hana unconscious laying on the floor my body started trembling with fear. I know I shouldn't have done this when I know have insecure she was for me. She couldn't bear a simple touch on me from another girl and I kiss Ariba infront of her. It's all because of my anger. My temper got the best out of me.

I shouldn't have done this.

I fisted my hair feeling anxiety.

After 20 minutes doctor came outside with mama. I ran to them. I saw mama lost in her thoughts first she looked tensed and the very next second her face held some kind of smile?

I ignored everything and turned to doctor.

"How is she?" I asked worriedly.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"I'm her husband!" That word escaped my mouth. But as i said that word doctor smiled.

"Congratulations! Your going to be father" she said smiling and I felt someone snatch rug beneath my feet.

"What?!" Baba and Riya aapi and Ariba yelled in union. And I unintentionally took few steps back. My eyes went to my mother who was still lost in her thoughts but her small smiled didn't leave.

No! This can't be happened!

I screamed in my head and ran downstairs I heard mama baba yelling my name but i didn't stop and ran outside the house.

"No! No! No" I yelled and rubber my face.

"I have dreams! I can't take this responsibility!" I mumbled terrifiedly.

"I'm already tensed thinking about mine and Hana's relationship and now this baby! My baby! How can this happened! I'm not ready! I can accept hana but baby! No I can't" I muttered in frightening. I sat in my car and drove away from there cause I was feeling suffocated.

"Rahmaan rahmaan rahmaan! What you did?"

"I should have think about this before going closer to her" I continuesly muttered.

I don't know how long I roamed around the street but then i heard mobile ringing noise and took out my mobile from my pocket while stoping car side of the road.

"Hello" it was Jake's call.

"Hey dude! How are you?" He asked as usual.

"Not good" I mumbled wiping sweat from my face.

"What happened man?" Jake asked.

"Hana is pregnant" I blurted out cause I wanted to share my feelings with someone.

"Oh! So that's why your tensed?" He asked. And I hummed in replied rubbing my face with one hand.

"So who's the father?"

"What the fu** dude! Obviously I'm the father!" I yelled at him. How dare he asked question like that.

"Opss sorry! Then why are you upset? You should be happy" he asked confused.

"Cause I'm not ready for this! I don't want this" I yelled frustrated.

"You don't want baby?" He asked and I shook my head. And mumbled "No"

"Then tell her to abort" he suggested.

"She never agree for this and if i even success to convince her but my parents never let her do this. I saw my mother's lit up eyes after hearing this news" I said and shrugged my shoulders defeatedly.

"So your accepting this" Jake asked and nodded as if he can see me.

"I don't have any other options" I muttered. Closing my eyes.

"Did you forget about your word trip or your dream?" He asked and my eyes snap open.

"No! But what can I do?" I asked frustratedly fisting my hair.

"Tell them that.. that's not your child" he said and my eyes grew wide.

"Are you out of your mind! I told you that's child is mine!" I shouted at him

"I know I know man! But listen to me first" he said.

"What?! What you have to say?!" I bark at him.

"First calm down and listen wisely!" He requested and I sighed. Calming myself.

"Okay say what you want to say" I said and ready myself to listen wisely. Cause now I really needed some suggestions.

"Tell them that Hana's child is not yours.. they will ask her to abort cause that child is not yours.. and then you tell them that your ready to forgive Hana's sin and want to accept her.. it makes your parents proud of you and you'll get rid of that child either." He said and I felt knock in my stomach.

"No no... I can't do this" I mumbled not sure what to do.

"Rahem... Dude think about your future your dreams.. it all will shattered" he said.

"And if hana leave me then I will be shatter! No I can't do this! She loves me yaar! I already gave her too much pain. if this time I do anything wrong then I know she will break and I don't want this.. I don't want to lose my jaan-e-maan" I said first part to him and last sentence to myself.

"Rahem. Think wisely.. we are talking about your future.. and about hana. She will never leave you.. we all know how crazy she is for you.. maybe she will be angry at first but then she will forgive you"

"But we are talking about my child Jake" my voice barely came out. Cause i was confused frustrated.

"Rahem tell me your experience about marriage did you enjoy?" he ask and I frowned.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"You told me that this serious relationship make your life hell. You can't handle this.. wife and husband think" he said and i rested my head on the back of my seat without opening my mouth.

"Think if this marriage make your life hell then what this child can do" he was saying and I was listening silently.

"But that's my child yaar" I tried to sounded reasonable.

"No it's not! It's just an amount of blood! Now it's up to you.. do you want to ruin your future your dreams for just an amount of blood or want to tell one lie to save you dreams" he said and hung up the call.

And I was confused scared and frustrated. I didn't know which decision will be right and will be in my favor. But Jake was right it was just amount of blood and for that how can I ruin my life. And if I accept this child then what? I couldn't handle hana how I will able to handle this baby. I think Jake was right! I should do this if that make my life easy.

And what about hana.. will you ever face her after that?

My heart questions and I closed my eyes.

"...I can't live without you.. our nikah... you is everything for me.. this is the reason I live.."

Hana's first confession echoed in my mind. Which made me believe that she will never leave me. And small smile came to my lips.

"Sorry hanu but I have to do this... For my dreams.. For both of us.. we both are not ready for this either.. But I promise after that i will never hurt you ever again"

I muttered and open my eyes and drove back to home.

**********

Hana's POV

"Riya stop it"

"But baba.. how can she...."

"We will talk later"

I heard some voices and stirred in my sleep feeling little headache. Rubbing my forehead i slowly opened my eyes.

I saw mama sitting beside me and baba and Riya aapi stood infront of  my bed.

"Hanu...bache you okay?" mama asked and I nodded slowly. I tried to sit but my body seems too weak. Mama help me to sit up.

"I'm okay mama" I said slowly.

"Now mama will you ask her" Riya aapi ask mama to ask me something.

"Riya I don't have to ask her anything" mama replied sternly. Giving Riya aapi glared.

"Mama... I'm not accusing her.. she's like little sister to me... I'm just saying please confirmed it" Riya aapi said but her voice didn't seems like she was talking about her little sister.

"What happened mama?" I asked in low voice.

"Hana you should rest beta" mama said but I held her hand. She looked tensed.

"Tell me mama.. what happened?" I asked again worriedly. But mama didn't say anything.

"Your pregnant hana" Riya aapi said abruptly. And I look at her wide eyes. My heart skip a beat.

What? I'm pregnant!? But I'm not ready for this.

When I was lost in my thoughts someone enter the room.

I looked at the person who was standing on the doorway. He was looking at me blankly and everything had happens before I lost my concious came into my mind

Ariba and my argument. Maan yelled at me. Maan kissing ariba everything started replaying in my mind. And my eyes become wet and heart ache in pain.

"Are you going to tell us what is it hana?" Riya aapi asked bringing me back in the situation.

I'm pregnant!

I asked again to myself and unconsciously my hand went to my belly and small smile come to my lips.

Maan and my baby!

I looked at him in the eyes and smiled.
Our baby maan.. i said with my eyes to him but he look away.

Now your baby will change you.. you have to change for the sake of your baby.. our baby never let you go anywhere. And for the sake of our I'm going to forgive you this last time

I said all the things in my heart while my small smiled didn't leave.

"What's in it to tell Riya?" I heard mama's voice and came back to the situation again.

Oh god it's so embarrassing.. everyone is here even baba.

I thought and lowered my head.

"This is rahmaan's child" I heard mama said. I didn't look up at her. I keep my head lower because I didn't have the courage to face her or anyone in the room.

"This is not my child" Maan said. My head snap toward him. I looked at him wide eyes. I was beyond shocked. What just he said? Did I heard him right? No! He can't say that.. how can he?

I convince myself and look into his eyes but as he look away from me. I shudder. My heart stopped beating. My breath hitch. My whole world crashed on me. I felt he again snatch my soul from my body brutally. My eyes filled up with unshed tears. And that's where he broke me completely beyond repair. And a broken smiled came to my lips.
Your successed Maan.

"HOW DARE YOU RAHMAAN" Mama yelled while going infront of him and slapped him.

"Mama" he was shocked that his mother slapped him

"Don't call me mama" she yelled and was about to hit him again but I stop her.

"No mama" I said in low voice looking at them and got up from the bed and walked in front of them.

"He's right... This is not his child" I put my hand on my stomach and said shaking my head with broken smiled. I had tears in my eyes but I didn't let them fall infront of him. Whom I gave my everything. whom I loved with my everything. Because now I was tired of crying for his love. I was blind. Blind by love but not anymore.

"Hana..." mama came to me and held my hand and was about say something but I shook my head with small smile.

"Rahmaan is right mama... This is not his child" I again said shaking my head. And a lone tear slip my eyes

Everyone look at me shocked even rahmaan couldn't believe what I just said.

"I knew it! She slept with someone else! That's why she refused to do the ruksati. How could you do this hana?! YOUR IN MY BROTHER'S NIKAH!" Riya aapi yelled and slapped me.

"Aapi" rahmaan yelled.

"Now tell us that bastard name!" Aapi yelled.

"Riya stop it" mama baba both yelled at the same time.

"No! She is not going to tell us! I will tell you all! That bastard name is muneeb! She slept with mune..." Rahmaan didn't let her finished her sentence

"Aaappiii" rahmaan screamed. And I was stood there numb.. I couldn't feel anything. I lost my everything, my love, my soul, my little shred of dignity everything I lost today. I myself ruined everything. I was shattered I was broken I was destroy by my blind love. I don't have anything to save now.

"Riya" mama push Riya aapi away from me and slap her.

"Mama why are you hitting your children for this whore...." Riya aapi yelled and got another slapped from baba. While Maan stood there silently I couldn't see his face expression nor I was interested but still I look up at him and gave him my bitter broken smiled with tear filled eyes and a lone tear escaped his eyes.

"Stop it or else I will forget that your my daughter" baba yelled.

"Do you want proof na.. that this child is your low life brother's child?" Mama yelled and held Riya aapi's both arms harshly.

"I'M THE PROOF OF RAHMAAN'S BIRTHDAY NIGHT WHICH HE SPENT WITH HANA!" Mama shouted at the top of her lunch. I should be happy that Allah make mama witness of my innocence. But honestly I couldn't feel anything I just stood there numb lifeless.

I glance at rahmaan who was already looking at me but then he turned around and walked away from. While I was staring at him who was going away from me because I know I was seeing him last time.

***********

Rahmaan's POV

I regret the next moment when I deny that this is not my child and hana look at me wide eyes and i saw disbelief in her eyes. I couldn't make eye contact with her and look away.

But then mama slap me I was shocked that mama slap me but then I thought I deserve it. Mama was about hit me again when Hana stop her but what she said next snatch the rug beneath my feet. She said that this is not my child and what she said next was more painful and heartbreaking thing for me. She call me by my full name. She called me RAHMAAN. My heart clenched tightly hearing her calling me rahmaan. I never thought that being called by my full name from hana make me shudder inwardly. I came out of my trance when I heard Riya aapi yelling at hana and she slapped my hana. I yelled at aapi but she didn't listened and asked hana that bastard name.. I wanted to say that I am that bastard but my voice got caught in throat. Mama shouted on her to stop but then what she said  make my heart drop to stomach and a screamed left my mouth.

I was shocked to see my Riya aapi's behaviour. That thought hadn't cross my mind for once if I told them that this is not my child then they will obviously accused hana for sleeping with ano.....

No! I can't even think about it!

But what I did led my hana this humiliation. A lone tear escaped my eyes when hana gave me bitter and broken smiled. I didn't realised when my eyes filled with water. But I didn't care.

Mama said she knew that me and hana was together on my birthday night. But that doesn't matter I was about say it, its just that I couldn't gather my voice to say anything. I looked at hana who was stood there lifeless. My heart tighten in pain and i couldn't bear this pain so i just walked away from her from this pain.

********

How was it?

I hope you enjoyed it. I hope your happy or sad. Sorry I don't know what to say😢

So did you guys saw how hana was about to forgive him for that kiss. If this not happen now then hana would have forgive him. So that's why it's called blind by love. But Now it comes to her baby and her dignity so obviously she will leave him now.

Please do votes and comments

Love you all❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

634K 27.3K 33
"Just go away, you know that I don't like your touch. Then why are you here? You think you're his mumma? No, he will for sure forgot you when he will...
781K 69.3K 87
[Previously known as 'Have you'] Have you ever felt so alone? Have you ever felt like they stabbed you in your back? Have you ever thought you w...
2.8M 10.3K 7
" You are really beautiful Nivi...... oh I am sorry Actually it slipped out accidentally. I heard your mom addressing you as Nivi that's why " when t...
13.7M 549K 80
"I know that we will never be a real couple, but we can at least be nice to each other Aneel" I told him. I've had enough. Tears were starting to pri...