Tamed

By MemoirsofaGeisha

Ever since they were little the Seizan sisters always knew they would end up being mated to the Princes of Pl... More

Intro
Prologue
1- Brother Bonding
2 - Caught
3 - Meet the Princes
4 - Deer in the headlights
5 - Power Play
6 - Dominant or Dominated
7 - Infatuation
8 - Jules
9 - Old friends
10 - Sorry Mr. Player
11 - Getting acquainted
12 - Unhinged
13 - Aria
14 - Blake's Revelation
16 - Trouble in Paradise
17 - Dinner
18 - Poor little servant girl
19 - Collared but not submissive
20 - Adrian
21 - Split personality
22 - Down & Dirty
23 - Making up for lost time
24 - Road Trip
25 - Painful memories
26 - Prophecy
27 - Sister, Mother or...Fiancée?
28 - Pissed off Mate
29 - Dream or Reality
30 - Death comes knocking
31 - Alyssa 'heats' up
32 - Chosen
33 - Emotional Roller Coaster
34 - Sex, Lust & Strippers
35 - Could it be love?
36 - Bitches get left behind
37 - The Wedding
38 - Honeymooners
39 - A baby??
40 - 18, A Queen, & Pregnant...
41 - So it begins
42 - Long live the King
Epilogue

15 - The 'Quiet' one

71.1K 1.4K 175
By MemoirsofaGeisha

15 - The 'Quiet' one

Alexis' POV

I woke up to excruciating pain all over my body. As soon as I felt one area of my body in pain it stopped. I struggled to open my eyes. It felt as if they were sewn shut. I tried to move my arms but they were pinned down, or tied. My eyes flew open just then, and I was staring into a similar pair of hazel eyes.

"What the hell are you doing?"

He just continued to look at me, before he moved one of his arms and I felt pain slice through my abdomen. And again as soon as I felt it, it disappeared.

"You're healing."

"Chad what the fuck are you doing?" He didn't respond, he untied me and I sat up. I took in his appearance. He looked like he hadn't slept in days. I looked down and blood covered my body in tiny spots.

"Why do I have blood on me?"

He got up and went to sit in the chair.

"Come."

I folded my arms across my breast. "Excuse me?"

"Come here." I raised my eyebrows when I saw him hold up a razor blade in his hands.

"I want to have sex with you."

I laughed out loud. I had to get stuck with the psycho one.

"I want to cut you, mark you, but you keep healing. Why?"

Cut? Mark? What the hell is he going on about? I gasped when I realized what he was talking about. That excruciating pain I was feeling was him using a razor to cut my body? But somehow my body can heal itself? I am going to kill him! I bolted from the bed and stood above him but the anger I was feeling just a moment ago seemed to disappear as memories came flooding back. I remembered getting a terrible headache and screaming begging him to make it stop. I remembered how he took care of me while I was passed out for the three days. I remembered him brushing my hair, stroking my face and talking to me. I remembered how worried he was. I remembered my mom being here and I remembered shaking and screaming. He was here the whole time. As much as I wanted to be angry with him I just couldn't.

"You were here the whole time."

"Yes."

"Why?"

"You are my mate Alexis. Why wouldn't I be here?"

"Thank you." I sat down Indian style on the floor and started to braid my hair.

"So what's your story Chad? Blake is a player and Dimitri is a dominant. What are you?"

"May I?" He pointed to my hair. "Turn around."

I shrugged and turned around, and he took over from where I left off. My hair is a handful anyway.

"So tell me, what secrets are in your closet Mate?"

He laughed. It's the first time I've heard him laugh. I liked it. His laugh sounded rich and powerful.

"I have no secrets Alexis. I'm just like you."

"Somehow I doubt that. Why were you cutting me?"

"I like to cut." He finished braiding my hair and tugged it gently.

"Cryptic much?" I turned to face him. "I'll make a deal with you. You like to cut and I like to whip extremely masculine men from time to time. How about I help you get over this cutting fixation you have by allowing you to cut me whenever you want, wherever you want, and you be my submissive?"

"No."

"No? What do you mean no?"

"Alexis, I have never been, nor will I ever be submissive. I trod my own path."

"You'll like it I promise."

He laughed again. "The answer is still no sweetheart."

"Ok fine, but if you cut me without my permission I will hurt you."

"Sure you will." He rolled his eyes. "You're forgetting one thing though; I don't have to cut you. There are plenty of females around here who would gladly sacrifice some blood."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Tell me something, do you just like cutting by itself, or do you do it only when having sex?"

"Only when I fuck." He shrugged.

"I see. So you're telling me that even though you have a mate now who you're supposed to marry, you will still go around fucking random whores?"

His cheek became flushed. "Well, when you put it like that..."

"Thought so. How about a shower?"

"Me or you?"

"Us." I got up from the floor and held my hand out to him. He frowned up at me but took it nonetheless.

We walked to the bathroom in silence. I could tell he was thinking really hard the way his forehead would wrinkle every second. He stood watching while I prepared the bath. I didn't see any of my things here and I had no idea where my bags were. When I was finished I stripped and got in. He was still standing there.

"Are you coming in or not?" I started washing my body. The water felt heavenly. Couple seconds later I felt him enter the tub. He just sat there not saying a word.

"Are you always this quiet?"

He shrugged. "I guess. I don't really have any reason to be talking all time. I'm more of a loner."

"Hmmm, I see." I moved across the tub until I was directly in front of him and started washing his body. He didn't protest, just sat there taking me in.

"You're not what I expected."

"He speaks." I smiled.

"You're different from most girls.

"You have no idea how right you are."

I finished washing him and myself, then turn and sat between his legs. I felt his cock poking me but I chose to ignore it...for now at least. I sat there drawing circles lazily on his thighs while he stroked his finger down my neck over and over. Suddenly he stopped and pressed a kiss to my neck, almost as if he was testing me. He traveled from my neck up to my ears before stopping.

"I want to fuck you Mate." He whispered and I shivered. I didn't miss a beat though. I continued my lazy circles on his thigh.

"Is that so? Will you let me help you?"

"Not to tonight." He playfully nipped my earlobe and ran his tongue around the edge before putting it in my ear. One hand came around to fondle my breasts as he moved from one ear to the next. His hands continued to knead my breast and his lips moved from my ears to my neck and back.

"Not tonight but sometime soon?" I asked getting excited.

I felt him smile against my neck. "Maybe." He grinned before moving his hand down my body to my core. I turned in his arms and ran my tongue over his bottom lip before giving it a little nip.

"The water's getting cold." I pecked his lips before getting up and out the tub. I found a towel and wrapped it around myself before holding out another one for him.

"You are a tease." He pouted at me.

"Did you just pout?" I laughed and moved to exit the bathroom but was pushed from behind and ended up almost face planting into the door. "What the fu.." Chad was now pressed up against me. His front to my back with his cock snuggled against my backside.

"Don't play with me Alexis. I've been hard for you since we came in here. Now are you going to give me what I want or am I going to have to take it from you?" He used one of his hands to grip both of mine and held them above my head. Pushing more into my backside he ground against me and licked up the side of my neck. I moaned and spun around to face him. With my hands still held above my head I brought myself closer to him and kissed him with everything I had in me. He released me and pushed me more against the door. I licked his lips silently telling him to open up but he bit my tongue making me gasp before plunging his tongue in my mouth. We started a slow sensual dance with our tongues, each giving as much as the other. He stopped fighting for control and so did I. I didn't know when he released my hands, or when he unbraided my hair. I was too caught up in kissing him. I moaned and he groaned. I pushed him until he was the one backed up against the bathroom counter and he spun me around reversing our positions. Through all of this we never stopped kissing. This was not my usual style. I fucked and I played with my men. This was something more.

He lifted me onto the top of the counter still not breaking the kiss and positioned himself between my thighs. I wrapped my legs around him. I was really horny. I hadn't fucked in weeks and I couldn't wait any longer. His hands ran down my arms and stopped at my thighs gripping them tightly. His fingers dug into my flesh and all I could do was moan against his lips as I felt myself getting wetter by the second. If he could do this only by kissing me, then what will his cock feel like inside me?

I broke my lips away from his and trailed kisses across his cheek to his ears. Payback's a bitch I thought.

"Chad." I whispered, and ran my tongue up and down the outside of his ear.

"I want you to fuck me mate; hard. I want to feel every inch of your cock inside me. I want it to consume me."

I tugged on his earlobe with my teeth and ran my hand up his smooth hairless chest. I wondered if his balls were hairless as well. I didn't feel any hairs against me so I guess it is. His cock twitched at my words.

"I want you to thrust into me over and over again until I scream in pleasure." I dipped my tongue in his ear and he shuddered. I could feel my juices coating my thighs. I ran my fingers up and down his back and he gripped me tighter. "You like that," I said in his ear. He moaned and buried his face in my neck and started sucking on it. It felt wonderful. My eyes rolled back in my head and I tilted my neck giving him more room. He bit down hard causing pain, then licked and sucked causing pleasure. I was really hot for him now. He trailed kisses up my neck and stopped at my ear again.

"You're mine." That's all he said before I felt him enter me in one smooth thrust. My nails dug into his back and I let out a long, deep moan. The way he stretched and filled me was too much. I wanted to weep at the joy of it. Then he started thrusting into me hard. In an out he went, over and over. His fingers gripped my thighs roughly. I tried to move to match him but his hold on me was too tight.

He trailed kissed over my eyes, my nose, my cheek and my lips. Although he was thrusting into me hard causing the counter to shake, his actions were gentle. I brought my hand up to his hair and gripped it hanging on for dear life. I couldn't do anything but revel in the sensation that Chad was causing me to feel. Each time he trust and pulled out I whimpered, but moaned again every time he thrust back in. He was giving me the ride of my life and I had to say I loved every minute of it.

I felt one hand on my breast pinching it, mimicking the movement of his cock. He brought his lips against mine gently nipping at it, seeking permission to kiss me. I didn't hesitate, I brought him closer to me and started kissing him and moaning at the sensation. His tongue thrust into my mouth and stroked mine before wrapping around it. I moaned and he circled his hips and moaned as well. I felt him shaking and felt my inside quiver at the sensation. I broke the kiss.

"Chad." I gasped. "Do that again," I croaked out. He rotated his hips again and pressed his lips to mine once more; forcefully this time. Both hands gripped the side of my head holding me steady, while he plundered my lips and kept on thrusting in and out.

"Alexis, you feel amazing." He barely managed to get out before he picked up speed.

"Oh God! I can't...Chad I'm gonna..."

"Cum!"

And just like that I felt myself orgasm, with Chad grunting, before I felt his warm seed spill inside me. I held on to him riding the waves of my orgasm. When I finally calmed down, I kissed him passionately and he picked me up and carried us to the bedroom. He placed me on the bed and went to get a warm cloth to clean us up.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you. I just couldn't resist."

I sat up on my elbows watching him clean the inside of my thighs.

"You didn't."

"Good." He smiled, before crawling up my body to hover close to my lips. "Because now I plan to make long, slow, sweet love to you all night long."

"Is that so mate?" He didn't respond, he just kissed me and I felt the earth tremble; literally.

He opened his eyes and looked down at me. "Maybe I'll let you help me after all." His brows furrowed.

"Not tonight mate." I ran my fingers over his face easing his troubled expression. As I was about to speak, my stomach rumbled. Chad burst out into laughter. I mean he didn't even try to hold it in.

"So are you going to feed me or not mate?" He was still chuckling when he got up to go get dressed. I followed him taking a t-shirt from his closet that was long enough to cover my behind.

"Come on, let's go feed that monster inside your stomach." He grabbed me around the waist lifting me off the ground. I wrapped my legs and arms around him and he carried me from the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13 0 9
The kingdom of Andarna was once a prosperous land of culture and freedom until Bellona's brutal invasion. The royal family was murdered, or so the wo...
1.4K 215 27
As she lies on her deathbed, Queen Tatianna recalls her greatest memories. The many times she kept her twin brother out of trouble. Those warm days l...
7.1K 237 19
*Short story* 35 years old, unmated, werebear Dima Misha has lost all his hope of ever finding his mate. Sulking around bars and making his mother's...
171K 5.9K 54
Highest ranking: #3 in Paranormal Forest Atlandria was ready for a new life. Being the princess of an underwater kingdom was growing utterly old, sh...