mystreet-tale (a mystreet und...

De Sambunyan

this is a story where the world of aphmau's mystreet and undertale crossover i do not own mystreet or underta... Mais

backstory
description of character
when it happend

a new au

9 1 1
De Sambunyan

not very many monstors got to new home in time alphys was alredy there same with undyne sans and papyrus got there almost imedietly I teleported there with the human and then I saw that I needed to get everyone who was there so I got everyone and started the au jump and right before I left our au I noticed that that black sans was right outside the casal. then before he saw us we started to au jump a flash of white light blinded me temporarily before we were in another au and it seemed like we were on some kind of island. I looked around to see who was hear and I saw asgore toriel asriel chara the human I was holding undyne aphys sans papyrus a temmie? and a dog which papyrus seemed very anoyied at but of course the island had a lot of people on it so every one was freaking out.

(auther notes) incase none of you figured out where they are go watch mystreet season 5 and you will figure it out pretty quick

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

215K 10K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
190K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
98.5K 2.9K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
240K 7K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...