Naruto and the demons eyes (N...

By painMHA

what would have happened if Naruto awoken a ferry deadly and feared ocular jutsu that has the power to destro... More

Chapter 1 awakening the demons eyes
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 D, B, or A rank mission
Chapter 4 demon brothers and immortal Naruto
Chapter 5 the demon of the mist
Chapter 6 Naruto awakes
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 Naruto's Codename
Chapter 9 Naruto's new Jutsu
Chapter 10 Day together
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 Meeting old friends
Chapter 13 Starting the exams
Chapter 14 Forest of death
Chapter 15 Forest of death 2
Chapter 17 Ending of the Preliminaries

Chapter 16 Beginning of the Preliminaries

884 15 0
By painMHA

Naruto worked into his own room separate from his teammates. He took all the headbands of and piled them up on the desk next to his bed.

Naruto stripped to his boxes before he tucked himself into the bed comfortably. Didn't take long before he felt a second presence in his bed, he knew by the smell that it was Anko and just smiled.

~ The next day ~

Naruto work up alone alongside all the headbands gone. He guessed that Anko had business to attend to and took the headbands.

Naruto put on his clean clothes and glasses. He alongside pulling his hood up before he left his room to meet his teammates.

~Preliminary arena~

Naruto and his team stood alongside all the other Genin that were able to pass the forest of death.

Naruto took a quick glance over Sasuke glad to see that Kakashi was able to implant the seal before the rest of the exam started.

Sarutobi stood forth "Welcome Genin glad to see so many of you able to make it through the forest of death" He said with a small smile.

Sarutobi went ahead and explained the meaning of the exam is to help keep peace along allied villages to avoid another ninja war and to show off their own personal village alongside showing their strength.

"Excuse me Hokage" a sickly-looking leaf ninja stepped next to Sarutobi spoke "If it's alright with 'cough' you I'll start my 'cough' part now" Sarutobi gave a gentle smiled back to him "Well of course Hayate" He said before he stepped back returning to his previous spot.

"Alright Genin 'cough' I'm Hayate Gekko I apologise but 'cough' we weren't expecting so many Genin to make it through 'cough' the second part of the exam, so we must have a Preliminaries to 'cough' weed some of you out" Hayate explained with more detail about that there will be important people watching them in the finals and nobody wishes to waste their time more than they must.

Naruto understood the reasoning considering that all Genin that enter the finals are promoting their personal villages and nobody wishes to show weakness to other villages allied or not.

"Now before we start the Preliminaries 'cough' is there anyone that wishes to quit from maybe injuries or 'cough' not don't feel like they can handle to continue" Hayate asked.

Kabuto raised his hand asking to quit not feeling up to it. Hayate just excepted Kabuto's decision only Naruto had his eyes narrowed underneath his glasses knowing who he really is.

Hayate asked if anyone else wished to leave but nobody else did.

"Alright Genin lets get the Preliminaries started" Hayate explains that there will be one on one battles that will be chosen at random.

"First match can everyone else 'cough' please go to the stands to watch and 'cough' wait for your own match" Hayate pronounced.

All the Genin alongside their Sensei's went up to the stands to watch the match Naruto stood nest to Sakura while Kakashi leaned against the wall.

Anko came behind Naruto and held him close to her. Anko pulled Naruto's hood down so she could be closer to his body. Naruto didn't seem to mind that Anko did that if not even like it.

Hayate started with explaining the rules "Now you are able to use whatever you deem fit to 'cough' help with winning your fight, the fight will end when either opponent is unconscious or 'cough' forfeits I will also interfere if I deem it necessary" the comandantes nodded in understanding "Now Begin"

Sasuke Uchiha vs. Yoroi Akadō

The match started off with Yoroi using his Chakra abortion Jutsu to take Sasuke's Chakra that makes him feel weaker over time.

The match seemed it was going for Yoroi until Sasuke seemed to gain an idea to win. By copying Lee's move Sasuke was able to beat Yorai by knocking him unconscious.

"Winner Sasuke Uchiha" called out. The second match was Zaku Abumi vs. Shino Aburame

Zaku Abumi vs. Shino Aburame

The started with Zaku being confident with him winning this match regardless with his arms being bandaged. Shino had his insects surround Zaku hoping to make him forfeit the match.

Zaku refused to give up and tried to use both of his arms to blow Shino's insects away. Instead of blowing Shino's insects away Zaku's arms exploded with holes making Zaku and many others confused with what just happened.

Sheno went ahead and explained that he blocked both of Zaku's hands with his insect's just in case he was able to use them both.

Zaku was taking away on a stretcher in a hurry while Shino returned to his team. The third match was Misumi Tsurugi vs. Kankuro.

Misumi Tsurugi vs. Kankuro

Kankuro and Misumi stood across each other Kankuro took his bundle of bandages of his back setting it on the ground. Misumi was the first to attack he used his jutsu to dislocate his joints and move his body with chakra.

It looked like he won at first by breaking Kakuros neck, but it turned out to be a puppet controlled by the real Kakuro who was in the bandages. Kakuro won the match by breaking Misumi's bones.

The fourth match was between Sakura Haruno and Ino Yamanaka that ended up as a draw each being knocked out.

Tenten vs. Temari

The fifth match was Tenten vs. Temari the match started off with Tenten throwing lard number of weapons at Temari with her using different stages of her large fan to repel the weapons back into Tenten.

In the end Temari used her strongest gust of wind to blow Tenten into the air alongside wounding her. Tenten landing onto Temari's fan on her back making many people cringe.

"The winner is Temari can the medics 'cough' please take Tenten to the infirmary" Hayate called out. The medics came with a stretcher taking Tenten in a hurry.

Tenten's Teammate Lee and Sensei Guy were not happy with what happened but help themselves back.

Shikamaru Nara vs. Kin Tsuchi

The sixth match was Shikamaru Nara vs. Kin Tsuchi the match started out with Kin using Genjutsu with bells attached to senbon and sting to confuse Shikamaru. But in the end Shikamaru was able to win thanks to his shadow Imitation Jutsu to make Kin hit her head.

Shikamaru was declared the winner and he returned to the stands while Kin was taking away by the medics.

Everyone turned their eyes towards the screen for the next match. The names Kiba Inuzuka and Naruto Uzamaki were shown.

"Alright boy it seems we have an easy fight hey Akamaru" Kiba boasted to his dog while petting him.

Anko had pulled Naruto's hood down while leaning close to his ear and whispered seductively "You better win Naruto and if you don't kill him your fellow leaf ninja, I'll give you a special reword tonight" Anko gave him a small bite on his ear and a lick following afterwards before removing her arms from him.

Naruto had a small perverted smile while he jumped over the rain and landing in the arena.

Kiba and Naruto were both in the arena before Hayate could start the match Naruto spork "Know this Kiba before we start" He gained a smile showing of his sharp teeth while Kiba's reflection appeared on his glasses "I will win this match considering my girlfriend has offered me a reward when I win thus, I shall not lose"

Kiba growled slightly to Naruto "Hey Naruto, tell me how the hell did you end up with such a hot bitch"

Most woman hearing that were not happy to hear that coming from Kiba and started to stare at him angrily. "You know what Kiba" Naruto looked down, lifted his hands up and started to shake his head "if anyone else called Anko a bitch besides me I would have killed them in a very painful way"

Naruto but his arms down lifted his head to look at Kiba without losing his smile "But I know a bit of the Inuzuka clan and know that when you call Anko a bitch you mean it as a compliment and not an insult" the woman calmed down slightly after hearing that "Thus you have earned your survival in this match before it began"

Kiba kept silent but looked at Naruto angrily "Now alright are the combatants ready" Hayate called. Both Naruto and Kiba nodded their heads. "Then begin"

SO Sorry about the VERY late update but I have had a series case of writer's block. I was also unable to motivate myself to attempt to continue writing until very recently.

I have started to watch the Naruto Shippuden and that has ignited a fire in my belly to write more of my story's

BE WARNED THE FUTURE UNDATE MIGHT BE LONG TIME AWAY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 4.5K 17
Reborn in the world of naruto as Itachi's twin. His old life? Well let's just say he'd rather not talk about it. Now finally starting to care about o...
23.3K 575 23
Hi this is my third story I have written, this being my second Naruto Fanfiction. This is based off of my first Naruto Fanfiction, Curse of Immoralit...
637K 14.5K 48
Life is hard for the little Uzumaki. Abused, tortured, and treated like a monster. Naruto constantly walks the streets alone while receiving glares f...
589K 15.4K 46
They lost. He lost them. He would never lose them again. . . After Madara killed him, Naruto finds himself back in the body of his younger self, rig...